New Album 2022!

News and information from 2018 onwards
metatron

Re: New Album 2022!

Post by metatron »

In recent times I find myself purchasing both the CD and the Vinyl.
If I like something, I purchase both. As I don't have a working turn table at the moment, the Vinyl stays in mint condition wrapped in the cellophane till the day I get the turntable I want.
VV release both, vinyl and cd, pretty sure most people will want both.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
MissRaven

Post by MissRaven »

Vinnie is not Gene.
You fear of fear, that's wise of you Awk!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

MissRaven wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:28 am Vinnie is not Gene.
Yes, he's not as successful in tapping into his market and then growing it. It is called the music business, not the musical friends club.

I got a turntable in the early 2000's so I could play the vinyl I still had, great purchase back then, great unit for a great price.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
MissRaven

Post by MissRaven »

Genebaby wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:07 am
MissRaven wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:28 am Vinnie is not Gene.
Yes, he's not as successful in tapping into his market and then growing it. It is called the music business, not the musical friends club.

I got a turntable in the early 2000's so I could play the vinyl I still had, great purchase back then, great unit for a great price.
Awk!
tukoztukoz

Post by tukoztukoz »

Vinly diddly
Attachments
F61EC241-78A9-4EB3-A12A-1FE7D1BA42D9.png
say two sky two say fare
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Bwarhahahahaha

Squiddly Diddly! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
MissRaven

Post by MissRaven »

Still hoping for Vinnie won't be another Yoshiki Hayashi. More than 10 years promised new X Japan album and nothing. Just promises and then "the world is not prepared for the new X Japan album".
Question is, IS world prepared for the new Vinnie Vincent album?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Ooooh, that sounds like a possible Vinnie MO, promise, promise, tease, tease, and then withdraw.

Hopefully not, at least in this case, as what we are getting are clean copies of music mostly already available.

An ALL NEW album, that would be on a new level of "is the world prepared" etc.....

Hopefully we are on all counts!!!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

This promoter clearly said it's not guitarmageddon yet everyone else that worked on it says it is . Unfortunately such amateurs involved everything from quality to packaging will be no doubt awful if it comes . I bet the bootleg will sound better than this version of it.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Number one rule is never give old out of touch guys any creativity as they have zero clue. Most kids don't either but you can't have anyone like this promoter having any say what is good or bad ..it will be bad ..no question
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Dino, maybe it's time we all remembered what our mothers used to say. You get what you get and you don't get upset!!

LoL....

But seriously, didn't you hear, over the phone or something, great quality versions of some recordings, from Vinnie back in 2010? Before you gifted him your old forum and the vinnievincent.com domain name?
vinstech

Post by vinstech »

I wonder if he's re-done the drums just considering the depth of options/samples in midi nowadays - compared to what I'm guessing was an analog drum machine in the 90s. Hence I assume we're not going to get the versions with Andre on the drums lol.

I'll second Genebaby's last post. Quality aside, at this point I just want an official release and be done with it.
Last edited by vinstech on Wed May 11, 2022 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Admittedly, there are some pretty good sampled drums & cymbals used in drum programming these days. Just watch an Ola Englund video on YouTube to hear how decent they sound.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
vinstech

Post by vinstech »

shramiac wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 5:02 pm Admittedly, there are some pretty good sampled drums & cymbals used in drum programming these days. Just watch an Ola Englund video on YouTube to hear how decent they sound.
Yep, that’s kinda where I was going with it
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

As long as he doesn't have the bog standard 1 & 3 on the bass drum and 2 & 4 on the snare "AC/DC" style tracks, like he made Bobby do on the first album!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Oh no, it never occurred to me what type of drums we would be getting. This release could end up being as crappy as the first two Ozzy albums that got recorded over.

The Andre drum versions would be the ultimate.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Genebaby wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 7:32 amhis release could end up being as crappy as the first two Ozzy albums that got recorded over.
I'm proud to say, I've never heard those re-issues!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Neither have I. Boycott city!!!
birnie

Post by birnie »

Genebaby wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:19 pm Neither have I. Boycott ........Rock City!!!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I see what you did there!!!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

It was brought to my attention that Neil Davis said great things about what he was hearing for this record. He also said he heard Rock and Roll Hell being played by the Vinnie Vincent band in rehearsals. How did that turn out?

What did he actually hear in regards to this album? What will end up being released?

If it's the same downward spiral of quality what you'll end up getting (if anything come out) is audio rips of demos on YouTube. That is a literal possibility at this stage as nothing is to be believed.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Genebaby wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:12 am It was brought to my attention that Neil Davis said great things about what he was hearing for this record. He also said he heard Rock and Roll Hell being played by the Vinnie Vincent band in rehearsals. How did that turn out?

What did he actually hear in regards to this album? What will end up being released?

If it's the same downward spiral of quality what you'll end up getting (if anything come out) is audio rips of demos on YouTube. That is a literal possibility at this stage as nothing is to be believed.
Vic, to quote VV, it will take $100,000+ to record his album. Don't hold your breath.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
birnie

Post by birnie »

(insert Soup Nazi voice)
No new album for you ! Banned ! ....Come back...1 year !

Probably longer but anyway.....
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

metatron wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:49 pm
Genebaby wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:12 am It was brought to my attention that Neil Davis said great things about what he was hearing for this record. He also said he heard Rock and Roll Hell being played by the Vinnie Vincent band in rehearsals. How did that turn out?

Vic, to quote VV, it will take $100,000+ to record his album. Don't hold your breath.

Even with Joe Biden inflation, that's still a hell of alot cheaper than Invasion, ASG and especially Guitarmageddon cost. I would hate to see how much Guitarmageddon cost.

I would imagine thats why no other label would buy it from Enigma when Vinnie was trying to get another to pick it up. I bet that thing was easily 1/2 a million.
"This whole 'rotation' thing is absolutely meaningless and weird. It's most likely coming from label to save face" - DoubleV
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

This is guirarmageddon not a new album as Neil said . Either Neil doesn't know the guitarmageddon material or he is lying as all the other people who worked on it say it's guitarnageddon..even though he is on record saying it's not and it's a brand new vvi (yes invasion) record. My theory is he probably has no idea what vv is putting out
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

They advertised speedball Jamm as a brand new vv album with songs . The pre sales clearly said that . We all got nothing close to a new album
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, it's looking grim. Who the F know what this is supposed to be now. Or if there really is anything at all.

After CF I believe nothing until I see and hear it.

We are used to getting nothing, so no big loss there.
birnie

Post by birnie »

Just digging this up cause I'm bored of waiting for something from VV.
2022 all-bum release.....pffffff

Was there one for 2023?

2024 is nearly over with nothing but cancellations.
All quiet on the Faysal front.
I hope he's not helping cover this shit up when he could be out gigging on his own.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yeah, it's the same old carrot being held up in front of everyone.....dangling things that other people do routinely and often, but Vinnie is unable to.

Yawn, it's getting so boring. How can you get excited about things anymore?

Vinnie is the ultimate boy who cried wolf.
Mikelangelo

Post by Mikelangelo »

Is the new album actually coming out? I mean, seriously? More time goes by, more it becomes just a pointless hype. Unfortunately.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Nothing is coming out, it's just more embarrassment for Vinnie. Who knows why he does this to himself.

Making a big song and dance out of releasing something, like everyone is an idiot cause everyone else seems to be able to do it pretty easily.

The only way Vinnie is going to stop destroying his legacy and being a laughing stock is by dying. At least then it will be someone else we can blame for the lies and bullshit.
aeroflott

Post by aeroflott »

This was posted on a VVI group on Facebook yesterday:
VINNIE VINCENT INVASION TEAZER VIDEO posting this weekend. This teazer was originally posted end of last November 2023 on VINNIE VINCENT EUPHORIA FB as VVI is returning with the upcoming release JUDGMENT DAY GUITARMAGEDDON PT I as well as an arsenal of new music. We did a quick demo of BOYZ ARE GONNA ROCK, SHOOT U FULL OF LOVE and ASHES TO ASHES without solos, just a verse chorus medley to say VVI is back and to introduce Faysal to everyone. The VVI fans loved it and the TEAZER was shared extensively and in two months plus the SPOTIFY streamings for VINNIE VINCENT INVASION hit 2,000,000. The vocal performances were quite impressive so I did a quick remix of the medley and had Faysal retake SHOOT U. Because of the vocal similarity and compatibility to Rob, I decided to include Faysal performances as well on JUDGMENT DAY GUITARMAGEDDON PT I. Among the new VVI music recordings which are extensive will be THE RE-RECORD OF VINNIE VINCENT INVASION 2.0, which includes both VVI(1) and ALL SYSTEMS GO. It should be quite exciting. Hope you enjoy. Cheers, V
https://www.facebook.com/officialVinnieVincentInvasion - No idea who owns that group or is its a repost from VV's private FB group...
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

It all sounds like shit to me now, not that we'll probably hear it in our life time.

The only version of "Judgement Day" I want to hear is the old, original stuff, with Robert and Andre, not other bullshit.

Vinnie is becoming worse than George Lucas, who ruined his original movies. Luckily I just got some sweet, sweet 4K copies of those from orignal prints so I can ignore all the special editions and the continual worsening of those films.

Sadly, there probably won't be an opportunity like that for us with Vinnie's stuff, but maybe?

It seems the demos we already have will be superior to what Vinnie may eventually release.

Probably no reason to get too worried, we've all heard this kind of hyperbole before.
birnie

Post by birnie »

Which facebook group?
There are so many I no longer know which is the so called real one
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Vinnie Vincent invasion isn't on Spotify as far as I know . They say it reached some Spotify viewing number but I don't think it's on unless I just can't get it.

As for demos worhout solos .. who carers ? And shows all the pre announcements are as we know all lies.
What happened to the listening party the press went crazy for? Obviously lies
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

The only market for the re recording with that new singer is kiss fans who want to make fun of it.

That Release has zero audience other than geeky kiss fans saying now Insane vv is. No one else. He's actually making it for the people who don't like him to confirm what they are satong about him.. how crazy

Why doent he make music to try and expand listener base ? Crazy
Bye Bye
aeroflott

Post by aeroflott »

birnie wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:35 am Which facebook group?
There are so many I no longer know which is the so called real one
It was this one: https://www.facebook.com/officialVinnieVincentInvasion
doublev2 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:05 amWhy doent he make music to try and expand listener base ? Crazy
I think the simple answer is he can't. As per people who have been close to him in recent months/years, he just doesn't have "it" any more.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

That Facebook group looks new? And it's visible? This is now official, but it's free, and not the one he was trying to charge $$$ for?

It's also typically full of old time pictures of Vinnie, or drawings, depicting him at his best, not his current state.

There is an error in the Vinnie/KISS timeline. They didn't meet in 1981. The Elder was released in Nov of 1981 and until early 1982 they were trying to do something with it, before they gave up and started plan B, which turned 1982 into a busy year. Release KILLERS with new songs and producer, record all new album while finding a new guitarist, along with a new look for the tour. All while ditching Bill Aucoin.

For sure Vinnie doesn't have it anymore. We all saw that at Creatures Fest.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Mark Slaughter vocals on All Ststems Go to me may have been the best of anyone in the 80s. Love Kills. That time if year and ashes to ashes are immense.

Live maybe issues but not many singers can do it live but he was a star and big live presence which is obviously part of why slaughter out sold kiss never mind vvi.

Vinnie is removing the vocals of one of his biggest assets haha

Also Mark has / had been nicer about Vinnie by far than Robert ever had been. Pretty unbelievable stuff
Bye Bye
aeroflott

Post by aeroflott »

doublev2 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:34 am Mark Slaughter vocals on All Ststems Go to me may have been the best of anyone in the 80s. Love Kills. That time if year and ashes to ashes are immense.
Totally agree with this.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Oh for sure, what a performance on that album, it's a masterpiece as it is. Any changes will ruin it, but hey, who are we to judge?

Dino is correct, the only market for these releases is as fodder for more ridicule.

Vincent ruins classic albums!!! That will be a headline, along with words such as "For no apparent reason, as nobody was asking for it, Vinnie Vincent has released re-recordings of his classic 80's VVI albums...."...and then it goes down from there.

Hopefully they never see the light of day, but we wait.....
birnie

Post by birnie »

annnnny second now.....

vv.jpg
vv.jpg (15.62 KiB) Viewed 1384 times
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

New album 2032!!! The press is going crazy for it!!!!!!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

The thing vv doesn't get about music Is that it has a life of its own. He can't control all aspects and in fact his music was better for the out of control parts . Mark Slaughter in most people's minds at least I the studio and most likely Vinnie had a huge hand in making him sound good in studio along with the other producer and engineer . He may not be happy with Mark and want to re-record him like he said he wanted to do with Robert with Mark at the time and it's obviously his choice. If it's for Vinnie becuae he didn't like Mark and likes his new guy that's fine but there is zero market for anyone else other than Vinnie and the new singler apart from the ridicule market..Vinnie would do well to just take off from the kiss market and make a jeff beck style record or something new that's not reliant on kiss fans
But it appears to us unless he can prove himself that he can't play or write songs anymore.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Vinnie does seem to be done creatively, and like he is doing with his image on the websites and promotions, he's living in the past. A past where he looked good and played good. He doesn't advertise anything using current images, and clearly also has no current music, just the past to re-make and embarrass himself further.

Well, let him do what he's gonna do. It might never even get released, but either way, it's a total waste of his time.
aeroflott

Post by aeroflott »

Its a shame to think how successful VV could have been at this point had he capitalised on the Atlanta event (Jesus, can you believe that was almost 6 years ago?). All that good will that was in the air at that time - everyone was so pleased to see him. Everyone was so excited for what we were told was to come.

And here we are. Six years later. (Still no boxset!).

Instead we've had ridiculous hype, promises that haven't been delivered, extortionate merch, guitars and tickets, closed door performances, and of course his big return to the stage: Creatures Fest, which turned out to be the most cringe-inducing thing I've witnessed in many years. All that hype and promise that ultimately required the professionalism of Bruce, Ace and the other proper musicians in attendance, to get over the line. They carried that thing and somehow delivered something passable, that meant there wasn't a queue of angry fans demanding a refund for non-delivery.

A sensible career path for VV over the last six years should have been so easy to pull off. In fact, I'd say it has probably been more difficult to screw up, but Vinnie has managed to do exactly that. The small army of followers who are paying hundreds of dollars to be in a private Facebook group aren't going to earn him a living.

Question: Is Neil Davis still representing Vinnie in some way? Or has he sloped back into the bushes after what went down at Creatures Fest?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I don't think Neil and Vinnie are doing things anymore. He should have known better but he found out Vinnie is basically a just a shyster these days. He looked bad after Creatures Fest, I know I was annoyed at him, for letting that crap occur.

I was telling someone at work about Vinnie, the boxset fiasco of the 90's and the new fiasco of offering those people TWO boxsets back in 2018. What has everyone got? That's right. Zero box sets!! We should all have one by now, having bought one from the new production, and those from the 90's would have two.

It would almost seem too hard and impossible to screw up so badl after Atlanta, yes, but Vinnie has managed it with the ease of a professional screw up artist, so it has been no problem for him.

The jokes on his legacy continue. When will he begin repairing it?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I guess this can go here, in the New Album 2022 thread, cause yes, we're heading into 2025, so things can be "just right" and the pointless re-recordings are still on the cards.
Vinnie message April 2024.jpg
birnie

Post by birnie »

Why stop there? Bring on 2026 !
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

From 1986 to 1989 He wrote 3 albums (one gfh not Released) then clearly not written a song since 1989. Vinnie said he wrote a hole album that sounded like kiss yet he has to write with an amateur singer a new song that takes more than a year to record ? How can Vinnie lose his capacity to write and play so badly?

In 34 years since he last recorded you would think be accumulated massive amounts of material but instead has to write with his amateur singer who's own material is no more than part timer bar band

Also studio availability in Nashville hahaha give me a break. I could get him in the studio in weeks. Also how long does it take to record one rock song haha
I worked with the black crows on their current album and they recorded 2 songs a day and was analog
Bye Bye