Vinnievincentposter.com

News and information from 2018 onwards
aeroflott

Vinnievincentposter.com

Post by aeroflott »

Not sure if this has been posted before, but I stumbled across this site last night:

https://www.vinnievincentposters.com/

Seems these guys got Vinnie to sign a bunch of the cancelled events and are selling them off?
IMPORTANT: WE ARE NOT ASSOCIATED WITH VINNIE VINCENT IN ANY WAY, OTHER THAN TO HAVE HAD HIM INDEPENDENTLY SIGN THESE POSTERS IN NASHVILLE, TN WITH ATTORNEYS PRESENT FOR AUTHENTICITY VERIFICATION. WE HAVE HAD NO FURTHER CONTACT WITH VINNIE VINCENT SINCE HE SIGNED THE POSTERS, NOR IS HE INVOLVED IN THEIR SALE OR DISTRIBUTION NOW OR IN THE FUTURE.

metatron

Re: Vinnievincentposter.com

Post by metatron »

It's kind of funny.
VV Signing and then a 3rd party 'someone' selling posters of gigs that never occurred.
No Shame.
I mean they are nice posters, cool designs and if it wasn't for the fact that they are $US99.00, I'd consider purchasing one or both.
But $US99 is too much for something that never occurred.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Mikelangelo

Post by Mikelangelo »

I wouldn't mind a signed Vinnie poster, but he's too greedy with the prices, usually. My friend may have Lick It Up-era signed stuff, I will have to ask him!!!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Obviously the posters were printed (if not that's a big danger sign), but I'd rather have one very cheap than signed by the artist who pulled the plug on the show.

Let someone get their money back for the printing costs, but so much profit over something that others lost money on? That's not cool.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
beano

Post by beano »

Genebaby wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:07 am Obviously the posters were printed (if not that's a big danger sign), but I'd rather have one very cheap than signed by the artist who pulled the plug on the show.

Let someone get their money back for the printing costs, but so much profit over something that others lost money on? That's not cool.
This kind of stunt has Vinnie written all over it. Not to be trusted.
A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

From the recent Carmine interview, it actually seems like Derek was behind those posters. I bet if people knew that, they never would have purchased them .

I could be wrong but Carmine made it seem like Vinnie signed all those posters so Derek wouldn't be out any money.

I doubt Vinnie had to do that, but Vinnie is a stand up guy.
"This whole 'rotation' thing is absolutely meaningless and weird. It's most likely coming from label to save face" - DoubleV
beano

Post by beano »

Luxor wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:35 am
I doubt Vinnie had to do that, but Vinnie is a stand up guy.
When I see the Autographed Speedball Jam for sale at $350....remember that Vinnie 'Is a stand up guy'

Hilarious
beano

Post by beano »

Oh yeah, and it was a ‘stand up guy’ that screwed everyone out of money for a Box Set 25 years ago!! But like you said man, Vinnies ‘A stand up guy’ and he would never screw anyone out of hundreds of dollars

Stop trying to erase history