First VVI Album removed by iTunes

News and information from 2018 onwards
beano

First VVI Album removed by iTunes

Post by beano »

I don’t know if this is worldwide but it is no longer available to stream / purchase here in the UK via Apple Music / iTunes. ASG is still on there but will probably be heading the same way.
Attachments
DEBAFC8B-4416-48EB-8584-AC51C29A2F5C.png
A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: First VVI Album removed by iTunes

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, I did a quick search in Australia and the first album is not there, only ASG.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
beano

Post by beano »

Genebaby wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:58 am Yes, I did a quick search in Australia and the first album is not there, only ASG.
Oh well that 320kbps CD Rip that turned up on the pirate bay some 14 years ago sure will come in handy

They screw you, you screw them. Thats the rules.

Thanks Vinnie :D
metatron

Post by metatron »

beano wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:27 am
Genebaby wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:58 am Yes, I did a quick search in Australia and the first album is not there, only ASG.
Oh well that 320kbps CD Rip that turned up on the pirate bay some 14 years ago sure will come in handy

They screw you, you screw them. Thats the rules.

Thanks Vinnie :D
Couldn't agree more.
The World we manifested to live in.
Society is run as a Satanic Cult.
Blood sanctifies at every turn.
I think of it like the bell curve.
On the extreme left of the bell you have 2% of psychopaths in control of everything.
On the extreme right you have 2% of the noble being wanting true reasonable equality for all.
In the middle you have 96% of the mass brain washed MK-Ultra sheepeople.
One has to ask who empowers the 2% left dialectic psychopaths in control of everything.
The 96% of the sheepeople empower the Satanic psychopaths in control of everything.
Until that aggregate number of 96% changes we will live under the rule of screw or be screwed.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
chrisbarnett

Post by chrisbarnett »

I keep meaning to ask about this. I only discovered VVI earlier this year so that album was on heavy rotation for me. I think it was removed from Apple Music in March (in the UK)

I noticed it was also removed from YouTube Music at the same time but seemed to be reinstated after a couple of weeks. I keep checking Apple Music for it every now and then because that’s how I listen to most of my music this days.

I ended up buying both VVI albums on vinyl. ASG sounds much better on vinyl but I like the remastered version of the first VVI album.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

There is a lot of politics and so forth in having music licenced for the different streaming services. I use Youtube music for the car and home when I just want to ask for an album, or a cool song to start a similar playlist.
birnie

Post by birnie »

Pretty sure I checked Spotify when this thread appeared and it wasn't there either.
I checked today and it is
metatron

Post by metatron »

What's Spotify?
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Mikelangelo

Post by Mikelangelo »

I've been digging into the depths of concept of streaming service... It's an endless maze or absurdities, when it comes to sharing the profits. Who gets what and why. Whoa!!!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I think artists may have thought record companies were bad in the old days, but they have nothing on the likes of Spotify and the streaming services. They do all the work for the amazing content and get peanuts.

At least the record company had PR for your band, got the videos arranged and put your album physically into shops.
beano

Post by beano »

Mikelangelo wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:29 am I've been digging into the depths of concept of streaming service... It's an endless maze or absurdities, when it comes to sharing the profits. Who gets what and why. Whoa!!!
Unless Vinnie bought back his rights for both Invasion albums, then he will get nothing. As far as I know, Capitol still own the rights.