Let Freedom Rock! - New statement from Vinnie - live shows!

News and information from 2018 onwards
Genebaby
Site Admin

Let Freedom Rock! - New statement from Vinnie - live shows!

Post by Genebaby »

VINNIE VINCENT
OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT :

TO ALL VINNIE VINCENT FANS,
We have arrived at the crossroads of America's survival and our freedom, as we witness the firestorm of communism sweeping thru our country on brink of civil war. In less than 100 days we'll know whether we preserved our freedom and the America we love, or watch it vanish forever into darkness.

It is with this poignant historical setting that I have decided to bring us together for a very special event. On Oct 17, 18, 2020 VINNIE VINCENT, LET FREEDOM ROCK BASH will take place at SIR NASHVILLE.

I am rescheduling the VINNIE VINCENT INVASION 'BOYZ ARE GONNA ROCK' CONCERT
which was scheduled for August 8th and 9th to MARCH 2021 to allow for this special event to take place.

This DOCUMENTARY will be professionally filmed edited and released as a DVD set of these two very special days in October along a backdrop of America's fight for life and liberty.VINNIE VINCENT Performances will be filmed as they happen along with a filmed collage of guest interaction of the selected invited fans who will be immortalized forever on a first of its kind VINNIE VINCENT DVD. This will be an intimate party where every guest will be captured on film, their thoughts, opinions, voices, conversations, style and excitement against the backdrop of our culture at this tumultuous moment in history, less than one month before the most historical election in American history, all of which will intercut with the first Recorded and filmed VINNIE VINCENT LIVE PERFORMANCE since 1988. All captured forever in a time capsule of what will be October, 2020.
This very special LET FREEDOM ROCK BASH will be a catered affair with plenty of spirits available.

Its time to rock and feel good again. And most of all, A time to celebrate ourselves and what we believe in, which is AMERICA AND OUR FREEDOM TO LIVE THE LIFE WE WANT, AND ALL THAT GOES WITH IT.

As you know the capacity at S.I.R. is small and limited, so reserve your ticket and place in Rock n Roll video history now.

So welcome everyone to VINNIE VINCENT LET FREEDOM ROCK BASH
AND DIRTY RHYTHM DOCUMENTARY.

October 17, 18, 2020
S.I.R. NASHVILLE TN

If for any reason, covid 19 or otherwise, dictate the cancellation of the event, everyone will immediately be refunded their ticket price upon notice.

Again, THIS WILL BE THE FIRST RECORDED VIDEO RELEASE OF A LIVE VINNIE VINCENT PERFORMANCE SINCE 1988. SO DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCE TO NOT ONLY BE A PART ROCKNROLL HISTORY BUT TO BE IN THE DOCUMENTARY ITSELF.

For this event, i suggest everyone stay at the MARRIOT COOL SPRINGS.

It is a Beautiful Hotel close to the venue and they will take care of you there.

There will also be plenty of security at S.I.R so everyone can have a safe and wonderful time. The way it should be.

This event is a special invitation to members of LEGION and EUPHORIA only and will not be publicly advertised.

Capacity is small and limited so reserve your tickets this weekend at www.vinnievincent.com.

Payment must be received by AUGUST 14, 2020.

Again, RESERVE YOUR ADMISSION NOW for this unique and historical DVD DOCUMENTARY.

VINNIE VINCENT
LET FREEDOM ROCK
freedom-rock.jpg
fr-info.jpg
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Detroit

Re: New statement from Vinnie - live shows!

Post by Detroit »

We know the man is not well, but c'mon.. firestorm of communism?
Only the truth can set you free
metatron

Post by metatron »

I have to agree with him, it's either going down the road of communism or corporatism. Neither of them any good.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
tukoztukoz

Post by tukoztukoz »

Satanic leftists should be in detention
say two sky two say fare
richiehaha

Post by richiehaha »

I have to say...I was pleasantly surprised with Vinnie's political statement. I hope this get together happens and is a success for him.
Detroit

Post by Detroit »

metatron wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:14 am I have to agree with him, it's either going down the road of communism or corporatism. Neither of them any good.
What are you talking about? Biden is not a communist. Americans don't even know what communism is.
Only the truth can set you free
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Detroit wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:46 am Americans don't even know what communism is.
True!
puffin

Re: Let Freedom Rock! - New statement from Vinnie - live shows!

Post by puffin »

I wasn't aware of the (now "rescheduled") shows on August 8th and 9th.
Do you suppose this is just cover for those shows being canceled?
As usual, I'll believe it when I see it. Hope it happens though.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

(strangely) as per usual, I think the August shows were kept quiet for the inner circle, because we all know it's terrible when too many people have the opportunity to give you money. Gee, what a headache that would be.

I can only imagine the burden on Paul and Gene as they arrange to play large venues that will hold the amount of people that want to come to a concert. Counting all that money, it's gotta be taxing on them, poor guys.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

LOL
VLADIMIR

Post by VLADIMIR »

Genebaby wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:36 pm (strangely) as per usual, I think the August shows were kept quiet for the inner circle, because we all know it's terrible when too many people have the opportunity to give you money. Gee, what a headache that would be.

LOL

I can only imagine the burden on Paul and Gene as they arrange to play large venues that will hold the amount of people that want to come to a concert. Counting all that money, it's gotta be taxing on them, poor guys.
1. The bash is only for the inner circle
2. When I buy a DVD, i want to see something interesting. Inner circle members comments and videos have no interest
3. The cost of the DVD as always, might be too expensive
metatron

Post by metatron »

Genebaby wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:50 am
Detroit wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:46 am Americans don't even know what communism is.
True!
Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else, you were born into bondage, born inside a prison that you cannot smell, taste, or touch. A prison for your mind.

I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

VLADIMIR wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:41 am
Genebaby wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:36 pm (strangely) as per usual, I think the August shows were kept quiet for the inner circle, because we all know it's terrible when too many people have the opportunity to give you money. Gee, what a headache that would be.

LOL

2. When I buy a DVD, i want to see something interesting. Inner circle members comments and videos have no interest
This is meant to be a decent DVD, it should be devoid of some of the folks that have attended these "inner circle" events in the past. It's supposed to be a pro production, which of course remains to be seen.

The price also remains to be seen, thanks for reminding us. It's in the lap of the gods as to what Vinnie might ask for such a disc.

Then again, I hope it's at least a Full HD Blu-ray disc, not a lowly standard resolution DVD, that is so 90's. Filming it in HD, then turning it into a crappy DVD.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Genebaby wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:35 pm
VLADIMIR wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:41 am

LOL

This is meant to be a decent DVD, it should be devoid of some of the folks that have attended these "inner circle" events in the past. It's supposed to be a pro production, which of course remains to be seen.

The price also remains to be seen, thanks for reminding us. It's in the lap of the gods as to what Vinnie might ask for such a disc.

Then again, I hope it's at least a Full HD Blu-ray disc, not a lowly standard resolution DVD, that is so 90's. Filming it in HD, then turning it into a crappy DVD.
DUDE!, Anything is better than nothing. Beggars? Choosers? Ya Know? It's been a long time between drinks since VV has committed 'playing' to a medium. I'd be happy purchasing a DVD @ a reasonable price.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yeah, I hear ya buddy, I am being a choosy beggar. The price may still be a sticking point. I have a feeling that Vinnie is prepared to sell one $2000 DVD, vs thousands at the regular price.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

metatron

Post by metatron »

Slayer wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:20 am
So love that Kevin. Still awesome today.
Yer, getting fresh flesh material from an artist like VV is like a self imposed permanent Semen Retention/NoFap-ing diet.
You know what happens to people that exercise that......spontaneous combustion.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Hi Dannii,
Great to hear from you! I hope that you and the girls are hanging in there as well as safe and happy. Here in Southern California the restaurants are only open for outside patio dining or take out which is not attractive right now as we are currently in a heat wave for the next week or so. It is funny the things that we can take for granted like going and sitting and being served a meal in a restaurant. GEEZ, let's find a cure before we are all bankrupt............ No theatres, No Bowling, No Bars, No Comedy Clubs, No Concerts. Going out is going to the grocery or hardware store LOL.
pullitt

Post by pullitt »

If he pulls it off successfully during corona - good.
If he actually (and finally) comes up with new musical product (dvd) - better.
Mikelangelo

Post by Mikelangelo »

I wouldn't bet on this bash happening, but I sure hope it happens!!! It would be about time. If only global situation would get better...
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yeah, let's hope it is able to go ahead. I don't know the situation over there, just how things are locally. Fingers crossed it can go ahead and the footage can be seen afterwards!!!
aeroflott

Post by aeroflott »

Vinnie strikes me as a very cautious (maybe even paranoid?) individual, so I'm very surprised that "in person" events are even being considered by him right now.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Welcome to the world of Vinnie, you never know how things will be!

This is next month now, getting closer....
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Hey, this is meant to be happening this weekend.

Does anyone know if it's still going ahead? Is it just me or has news/info on this event been quiet?
WizKid

Post by WizKid »

It's still going ahead. I know a couple of people that are going to it.
Check out the Decibel Geek Podcast at http://dbgeekshow.blogspot.com/
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

That's good to hear. Look forward to news etc, along with the footage!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Ok, so they released this promo shorty before the weekend:

And a pic of Ryan and Vinnie
Ryan and Vinnie.jpg
birnie

Post by birnie »

That's a cool photo Ryan :)
VV looking happy and healthy 8)
metatron

Post by metatron »

Cool!
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Looking good!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
metatron

Post by metatron »

Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

That was Vinnie from the KISS Kruise pre-party in 2018?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Couple of pics from the weekend
122148631_2058413684292875_493271898889797169_n.jpg
122087965_2058425504291693_6095710212679273380_o.jpg
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Looks like Vinnie's wearing Diane's Watch?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Man, I didn't even notice the watch. My observation skills are essentially zero.

Wow, yeah, that is some watch.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

It’s definitely not a G-Shock!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Mikelangelo

Post by Mikelangelo »

Go Vinnie, go!!! 😗
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Glad Vinnie pulled this off during this insane time. Maximum respect to him. Just shows how falling out and dividing each other is such bullshit.
Hope he keeps this going.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

So we are hearing that Vinnie had a band and on day one they plaed material from the first Invasion album. It was incredible and Vinne played amazing solos.

Day 2 was an Eric Carr tribute day, with Vinnie playing with a band again (different band, wow), in makeup this time, going through KISS songs from his era, including one he's never played live before, interesting.

Then there was an acoustic request show as well.

This one mentions the food a little, but I have heard that the food wasn't great this time around compared to previously.

Crazy to hear he had two different backing bands, that's quite an acheivment.

And it was all filmed so eventually we should get to see what went down. Once we have it, we can apparently add Vinnie to the list of 80's shredders and hot guitarists that can still play. That will be good to see.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Along with the food being "terrible" I am hearing that there was no band and Vinnie played to backing tracks?

I'm not sure what's going on here, as only one of these situations can be true and if there is a DVD released then we will find out which is the truth.

If no DVD comes out it will be a fairly safe conclusion that there was no band, let alone two!!
pullitt

Post by pullitt »

Any additional details on how it went down? Thanks.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I have heard that this event may end up with the tagline "shot on iPhone", as it was one guy and his phone "documenting" things.

I have also heard It may take a while to come out, but considering there is not multi-cameras and syncing to audio that needs to be done there is no reason the DVD can't be out this week. It would be a very simple editing process.
VikingVVFan

Post by VikingVVFan »

Did anyone ask him what's happening with all of his projects?
The mega boxset
The book
The new material
The Kiss stuff

I know it's only been like almost three years but still..
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

There hasn't been any word on those, or whether people asked about it. I'm guessing no as they are touchy subjects and these events are for only a few hardcore fans who are probably ok to ignore such elephants as these past promises from Vinnie.

If and when anything is released we will see the format and whether there was a Q&A type session.
VinnieFan

Post by VinnieFan »

VINNIE is correct. There is a wave of communism in America and the Extreme Left are nut jobs. I work in the music industry and 90% of musicians are liberal freaks.
Kudos to VINNIE for stating the truth.
The music industry deserves every bit of pain and suffering because they follow a life of wanting to redistribute wealth.
Democrat states are the worst performing in the nation.... because they are locked down over Covid bullshit...I live in one of them.
I’m ready to change careers. I’m tired of being around communists.
Open up the country, open up your states or suffer.
Get on with it.

You’re winning me back over VINNIE!
Rise All Creatures, Hail To The Beast...Eyes Full Of Fire, Consummate My Feast.
VikingVVFan

Post by VikingVVFan »

Liberal communists? 🤔

I don't know but I don't think americans really knows what communism is.
I saw communism in DDR when I went there by boat from Sweden, several times.
They, and Poland, Hungary, Romania etc would be quite offended if their hell was even compared to the condition of USA today.
VinnieFan

Post by VinnieFan »

The entire music industry is fucked! Another 6 weeks of shutdowns will be detrimental. All clubs around the country are on borrowed time.
Leftists want the country shut down 4eva.
Total joke!
drmoorejr

Post by drmoorejr »

VinnieFan wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:31 pm VINNIE is correct. There is a wave of communism in America and the Extreme Left are nut jobs. I work in the music industry and 90% of musicians are liberal freaks.
The music industry deserves every bit of pain and suffering because they follow a life of wanting to redistribute wealth.
Democrat states are the worst performing in the nation.... because they are locked down over Covid bullshit...I live in one of them.
Get on with it.

:P Agree. And yes Americans do know what communism is even if we haven't lived it. We have certainly moved toward the left over the past 30 years.
VinnieFan

Post by VinnieFan »

drmoorejr wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:48 am
VinnieFan wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:31 pm VINNIE is correct. There is a wave of communism in America and the Extreme Left are nut jobs. I work in the music industry and 90% of musicians are liberal freaks.
Get on with it.

:P Agree. And yes Americans do know what communism is even if we haven't lived it. We have certainly moved toward the left over the past 30 years.
Thank you! Yes, we are definitely moving leftward in this country and it’s pathetic. I’m sorry to say but, one out of every two people you meet in this country is a Left wing liberal nut job. 1 out 1, when it comes to musicians, actors, people working in music industry and artists in general. I was surrounded by them. That’s one good thing about the phony pandemic...I was able to disassociate myself from these freaks! Look at how Paul Stanley is describing Trump supporters...
PAUL, I want all my money back from supporting you as a fan you fucking rich punk!
drmoorejr

Post by drmoorejr »

VikingVVFan wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:51 am Did anyone ask him what's happening with all of his projects?
The mega boxset
The book
The new material
The Kiss stuff

I know it's only been like almost three years but still..
The book has worked on for over a year. I know of 2 people involved. Vinnie has final say on direction of how he wants to tell his story, but he has a couple people involved. New material, well there are a few songs (not technically new) that haven't ever been released including on YouTube.. one is actually a country song. The vocalist who did the demo is actually a working lesson vocalist in California..