1,000 Member's

News and information from 2018 onwards
BigEd

1,000 Member's

Post by BigEd »

Congrats Vic on hitting the 1,000 member Milestone, Thanks for all of your Hard Work keeping this place up and running and All things Vinnie !
Slayer

Re: 1,000 Member's

Post by Slayer »

Great job Vic
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Oooh, thanks guys, it's not the numbers, it's the people. :)

You guys rock, through thick and thin.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Congrats indeed to Vic for this place. Ahh those first few posts (we know the ones ;)) when it all began 10 years ago......

10 years to get to 1000 members is also a cold reality check on the the popularity of Vinnie. And that IS a crying shame! He should (and could still) be way more popular.

Congrats to MusicStudent1 for being the 1000th member! You win the coveted golden, invisible, weightless VVV guitar! Enjoy the playability everytime you air guitar to the VVI albums. :twisted:
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Oooh, we are about to hit our 10 year anniversary!! Wow, how time does fly. What a time that was, I remember setting this place up in readyness and we went live on July 3 2010 after Vinnie shut down Dino's old forum, after things there were on the downward slide anyhow.

We could technically have more members if the site remained closed, but leaving it for (mostly) public viewing lets those that feel the need, the true fan, to sign up, rather than just signing up to read because they have a passing interest.

Well, here's to the next 10 years, I wonder what they will bring?

We have had Vinnie come back into the world, in less than spectacular fashion. We really wish it could have been better after a decent start.

Hopefully things will get better, but that is a horn we've been blowing for a LONG time. But, you never know!
BengalWACO

Post by BengalWACO »

Congrats! I am a casual visitor but thank you for this place. Seems to allow both sides of the "coin" on conversing about Vinnie and like subjects.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

BengalWACO wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:39 pm Congrats! I am a casual visitor but thank you for this place. Seems to allow both sides of the "coin" on conversing about Vinnie and like subjects.
Welcome buddy!
metatron

Post by metatron »

Vic you are simply the best!
Congratulations on your success!
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Congratulations !
Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone. Tout suffocant et blême, quand sonne l'heure, je me souviens des jours anciens et je pleure.
Simonbfrost

Post by Simonbfrost »

999 +1 wack job nut case😁

Keep up the great job you are doing... I know it's not very easy, so a huge thank you for all that you put into this forum!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Thanks guys.

1000 members and about to hit 10 years. vvforums.com, the place for Vinnie fans for a decade.