Can anybody make heads or tale of this, let alone come up with the correct answers?

News and information from 2018 onwards
ArnfinnRong78

Can anybody make heads or tale of this, let alone come up with the correct answers?

Post by ArnfinnRong78 »

It's from the Vinnie Vincent Facebook page ("Open" my number eleven foot).

Look at the enclosed sphinx like riddle.

Only King Salomon could have swung this!
Attachments
Screenshot_20200403_044919_com.android.chrome.jpg
shramiac

Re: Can anybody make heads or tale of this, let alone come up with the correct answers?

Post by shramiac »

1. 696969696969.

2. Herbert Birdsfoot.

3. Schmicklehead's Burger Bar.

Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
ArnfinnRong78

Re: Can anybody make heads or tale of this, let alone come up with the correct answers?

Post by ArnfinnRong78 »

Is this well meant, or is it meant as an offense? Those pictures are disturbing and evil to me I don't understand this reply. Please explain
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Just a joke.

I have no idea what the answers are.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Simonbfrost

Post by Simonbfrost »

ArnfinnRong78 wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:56 pm Can anybody make heads or tale of this, let alone come up with the correct answers?

It's from the Vinnie Vincent Facebook page ("Open" my number eleven foot).

Look at the enclosed sphinx like riddle.

Only King Salomon could have swung this!

To date no one has ever got all 3 answers correct... but I still let you in didn't I?

What's your take on my VV group page project so far?

Goliath was 9 foot 9 inches😁
ArnfinnRong78

Post by ArnfinnRong78 »

Dear Curt (you're the same guy has I have on the other line right now, right?) forgive me if I did wrong, I just wanted to think-tank the VVforum and scan it for visdom.

Yes you let me in, you have been kind to me all day, dear friend!

But listen! I did not offend you by posting your question here?

Look, there is always some lost in translation between you all and myself. I am Norwegian, and not familiar with the cunning subtleties of your native tongue.

Please forgive me

And why have I been red flagged here? On the VV forum. I have shared nothing but my own stuff which I made myself.

Talk to me, and explain to me instead of marking me red Mr. Genebaby. This is not fair.

I haven't done any wrong!
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Red flagged?????
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

ArnfinnRong78, I'm not sure what you mean about being red flagged? There is nothing like that going on.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
MatthewF

Post by MatthewF »

Im sure the phone number is long out of service. So I dont know why that is so important. Apparently I heard some of those anti smoking 1-800 numbers stayed in service until 2015. Including ones for kids where they would have a voice actor act out some lame anti smoking message
Simonbfrost

Post by Simonbfrost »

I'm back VVF!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Welcome back
Simonbfrost

Post by Simonbfrost »

I BACK AGAIN 😆...

Here VV, I went back home to CT. for Easter and on the way back, I stopped in Bridgeport to take this pic of me there for you and for also to have a killer one of a kind pic for another VV group page that I have thats been put away for over 3 years now...

The group page is called, "Vinnie Vincent's Pink Up The Volume"...

I figured, with Creature's Fest rapidly approaching along with also a promised audio release in 2022, I said to myself, let me start all over again with a new VV group page and at the same time, treat everyone and everything as if it is all fresh and brand new...

It will be a huge undertaking with many challenges ahead to even begin to try and top what I have already done in my pride and joy other VV group page that I have but I'm willing to give it a run for the money...

Well that's about it for right now...

Till Later,
Me...
Attachments
Me in  Bridgeport
Me in Bridgeport
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Welcome back, again!!!! Cool pic, I wish I could get pics like that, stopping by places of interest to get a photo on my way somewhere else.....sigh....
MissRaven

Post by MissRaven »

These off topic tales and stoopid jokes made by Elites of VVF under someone else's posts when they only want to have an answer...*sigh* It's a bit disrespect by my opinion but maybe I'm wrong and it's all in my mind. 🤔
You fear of fear, that's wise of you Awk!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

You don't have a sense of humour maybe? It probably all is in your mind. Don't stress the small stuff. You gotta laugh or you'll cry!
vinstech

Post by vinstech »

ArnfinnRong78 wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:29 pm Is this well meant, or is it meant as an offense? Those pictures are disturbing and evil to me I don't understand this reply. Please explain
Chill, Arnfinn. Det var en morsom vits, ikke ta slikt så personlig
MissRaven

Post by MissRaven »

Genebaby wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:24 pm You don't have a sense of humour maybe? It probably all is in your mind. Don't stress the small stuff. You gotta laugh or you'll cry!

I do have humor sense, just probably different than VVF Elite members. 🤔 But I don't laugh neither cry very often anyway.
Unfortunately, when I'm laughing my Ace off, I'm going to cough and suffocating by asthma and whenever I cry, I'm thirsty and have hangover then. It's difficult to me as for Vinnie is hard to climb out from his shell and send his boxes... Very difficult.
You fear of fear, that's wise of you Awk!