Vinnie Vincent's Valentines Party Weekend

News and information from 2018 onwards
beano

Re: Vinnie Vincent's Valentines Party Weekend

Post by beano »

Simonbfrost wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:11 am
beano wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:39 am
Simonbfrost wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:54 pm
Now can we all just let that day go, move forward and talk only positive things about VV along with helping to build this site so it can be a place to come to and visit with enjoyment...
It was fine before Cusano came out of hiding and all the bandwagon fans and ambulance chasers arrived.

CUSANO, bandwagon fans, ambulance chasers?
Yes sir. People like yourself. Now hurry along.
A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED
Simonbfrost

Post by Simonbfrost »

beano wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:30 pm
Simonbfrost wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:11 am
beano wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:39 am
Simonbfrost wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:54 pm
Now can we all just let that day go, move forward and talk only positive things about VV along with helping to build this site so it can be a place to come to and visit with enjoyment...
It was fine before Cusano came out of hiding and all the bandwagon fans and ambulance chasers arrived.

CUSANO, bandwagon fans, ambulance chasers?
Yes sir. People like yourself. Now hurry along.

All that gas must have went to your head...
Attachments
s-l1600__85029.1488164960.1280.1280.jpg
beano

Post by beano »

Simonbfrost wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:33 am
Not really a clever thing to say to a jewish guy who’s relatives were at both Auschwitz & Belsen is it? Never had you down as a racist. Or a Nazi. Congratulations, you are both.
A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED
Simonbfrost

Post by Simonbfrost »

In a war there is no such thing as rules as far as I'm concerned.... as for being a Nazi, they could never handle me that's for sure, cause I'm worse and more twisted in the brain ... so you get no sympathy from me for bringing up your family and ww2 as if I realy knew you were a Jew first of all... also have you played the victim all your life over it?
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

Can't we all just place Nice, can't we just enjoy this place, for what it's Worth !
Simonbfrost

Post by Simonbfrost »

BigEd wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:20 am Can't we all just place Nice, can't we just enjoy this place, for what it's Worth !
Play nice I think you ment... and I'm with you on that note if I'm not being challenged or attacked by someone...
VVnoSHOW

Post by VVnoSHOW »

Simonbfrost wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:55 am In a war there is no such thing as rules as far as I'm concerned.... as for being a Nazi, they could never handle me that's for sure, cause I'm worse and more twisted in the brain ... so you get no sympathy from me for bringing up your family and ww2 as if I realy knew you were a Jew first of all... also have you played the victim all your life over it?
Curt, can you just please fuck off and go find another community to annoy. All you do is talk like you are some industry insider with connections. You are nothing more than a pinocchio boy with piss poor grammar who likes to try to talk down to others.

Please, don't you have 4 or 5 VV pages to moderate? Go pester them.
Simonbfrost

Post by Simonbfrost »

VVnoSHOW wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:40 pm
Simonbfrost wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:55 am In a war there is no such thing as rules as far as I'm concerned.... as for being a Nazi, they could never handle me that's for sure, cause I'm worse and more twisted in the brain ... so you get no sympathy from me for bringing up your family and ww2 as if I realy knew you were a Jew first of all... also have you played the victim all your life over it?
Curt, can you just please fuck off and go find another community to annoy. All you do is talk like you are some industry insider with connections. You are nothing more than a pinocchio boy with piss poor grammar who likes to try to talk down to others.

Please, don't you have 4 or 5 VV pages to moderate? Go pester them.

With a name such as VVnoSHOW, that shows VV some real great respect and support...

Industry insider with connections... I'm very pleased that you think that of me... you must, because if not, you'd never think of that to write that about me...

As for try to, I don't try to...I do it...as with everything I do in my life...

And and here's to your little Pinocchio comment, Do like him and go hang yourself 😂
Attachments
20200316_232405.jpg
20200316_233653.jpg
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

C'mon guys, you know this is the place you can say what you feel but literally all you need to do is show respect to fellow members.

If that's too hard, hit the ignore on their profile and move on.

I have no beef with anybody. No pork or chicken either, lol.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Simonbfrost

Post by Simonbfrost »

Genebaby wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:57 pm C'mon guys, you know this is the place you can say what you feel but literally all you need to do is show respect to fellow members.

Have I ever started it 1st?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

This has happened before. It is not great when it starts, and no better when it continues.

I think everyone can understand what I'm talking about here. Being adults and stuff. We can each rise above it.

Everyone is a valueable contributor, but if people can't get along, forums have the ignore button for a reason.
drmoorejr

Post by drmoorejr »

beano wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:13 am
Not really a clever thing to say to a jewish guy who’s relatives were at both Auschwitz & Belsen is it? Never had you down as a racist. Or a Nazi. Congratulations, you are both.
Holy fuck, beano sure has nothing to contribute that's constructive, so it makes up shit, and like the typical leftist resorts to name calling when they lack substance.
Simonbfrost

Post by Simonbfrost »

drmoorejr wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:12 am
beano wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:13 am
Holy fuck, beano sure has nothing to contribute that's constructive, so it makes up shit, and like the typical leftist resorts to name calling when they lack substance.

Thanks!
VVnoSHOW

Post by VVnoSHOW »

Genebaby wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:57 pm C'mon guys, you know this is the place you can say what you feel but literally all you need to do is show respect to fellow members.

Are you shitting me right now?

He tells a person who just said he Jewish that he is "more sick and twisted" then Nazis? And you step in to say respect Curt?

What the fuck is wrong with this place. Really?

Ban me do what ever the fuck you want. I'll go post with the folks on KISSFAQ.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Are you shitting me right now?

Everyone is behaving badly and I'm disappointed.

There are people here on all sides of the Vinnie fence. Some more to one side than the others.

The only thing that matters is the VVF is neutral ground. Everyone's opinion is respected or otherwise can be ignored.

There is no need to argue with people you're not a fan of, just ignore them.

I've been saying this for forever and a day.