Post by Genebaby »

Tickets for this latest and greatest extravaganza are live at Vinnievincent.com

Price is $500 as before.

Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Re: Vinnie Vincent's Valentines Party Weekend

Post by shramiac »

Cool.

Hopefully he’ll spend the time between now and then working in SIR on his music!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

And hopefully he'll leave the poor Carvin alone from further mods.
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

Ok ! I will be there. I wanna see if he could still play and shred !
We will see :)
For all of you a happy new year!

Wolfi
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Great to see you Wolfi. We thought you might be at the Xmas party.

It will be great if you can be at this one and tell us what you think of Vinnie's playing.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Vic, as per our conversation.
Bazinga!

I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Bazinga indeed!!
VikingVVFan

Post by VikingVVFan »

It's so quiet here.
:mrgreen:
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Honestly, I'd forgotten about this event! Hope it goes as planned.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
diamondave22

Post by diamondave22 »

Is anyone here attending? Anyone? Bueller?
drmoorejr

Post by drmoorejr »

There are a few that I know who are attending. I have a big work load and will be working late through today so I could not go. I will be at the next BB bash. I was at the Xmas one.
VVme.jpg
VVme.jpg (121.88 KiB) Viewed 11653 times
Before I changed the Bridge pickup:
VVRhoadsGoldSIR.jpg
VVRhoadsGoldSIR.jpg (133.37 KiB) Viewed 11653 times
After I changed the bridghe pickup to an EMG 81:
VVRhoadsGold.jpg
VVRhoadsGold.jpg (116.03 KiB) Viewed 11653 times
metatron

Post by metatron »

wolfgang161272 wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:24 pm Ok ! I will be there. I wanna see if he could still play and shred !
We will see :)
For all of you a happy new year!

Wolfi
Hey Wolfi,
Let us know how it goes!
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

This event has been super quiet it seems, or is that just me?

Good to see it went ahead.
ZachAttack

Post by ZachAttack »

I'm sure a bunch of people we've never seen from or heard of before will attend then be extremely defensive and confrontational when asked about what went on the day after
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I love it when that happens.
ChucknNorris

Post by ChucknNorris »

I heard there was 6 PEOPLE. Wolfgang?
pullitt

Post by pullitt »

Supposedly 6 people paid, but supposedly there were more actually present. And the Gibson people...there's a Gibson factory in Nashville. I mean it's not out of the realm of possiblility that somebody who works there simply likes VV's music. It just so happens that it's the only Gibson US facility that manufactures electrics. I think there's nothing major going on behind the scenes, it's just a bunch of fans.
diamondave22

Post by diamondave22 »

Yeah there's the usual pissing contest going on over at KISSFAQ regarding attendance but would love to hear the truth from anyone here who went. If true, I'm guessing there won't be an Easter egg hunt/bash/shredd. LOL
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

ChucknNorris wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:48 am I heard there was 6 PEOPLE. Wolfgang?
I spoke to Wolfi and sadly, he was as sick as a dog and didn't attend. He assured me it wasn't Coronavirus though! :shock:
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

6 people? If that is correct, wow.

I would also not put money on there being an Easter bash. Though stranger things have happened.

I haven't been paying attention, is there any more info other than KISSFaq?
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

diamondave22 wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:18 am Yeah there's the usual pissing contest going on over at KISSFAQ regarding attendance but would love to hear the truth from anyone here who went. If true, I'm guessing there won't be an Easter egg hunt/bash/shredd. LOL
I read the same, 6 pages of debate
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

The only info you can get is from KISSFAQ. VV has no control on forums.

The video and pictures from the VD bash have been deleted.
Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone. Tout suffocant et blême, quand sonne l'heure, je me souviens des jours anciens et je pleure.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Video and pictures deleted? That sucks.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Genebaby wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:58 am Video and pictures deleted? That sucks.
Posts from KISSFAQ. M. BRUNN explains why he was asked to shut the video down.
After that all the pics from the VD vash were deleted from VV's groups.
Attachments
87228453_10216990125931397_6304946638305624064_o.jpg
87177268_10216990183332832_4673415289860259840_o.jpg
Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone. Tout suffocant et blême, quand sonne l'heure, je me souviens des jours anciens et je pleure.
VVnoSHOW

Post by VVnoSHOW »

And so it begins. This is where shit falls apart again. Censorship/bannings/finger pointing

Oh man to see Wilkie on the other end of the VV banstick
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

VVnoSHOW wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:54 pm And so it begins. This is where shit falls apart again. Censorship/bannings/finger pointing

I agree, but a lot of people are afraid to talk ! I am not the only one in the vvf to have seen these posts. I am not the only one to know that the pics have been deleted from VV's official group.

M. Brunn shut down the video from his fb page. There is the reason why. These posts are facts not my opinion.
VVnoSHOW

Post by VVnoSHOW »

LUDIVINE wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:11 pm
VVnoSHOW wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:54 pm And so it begins. This is where shit falls apart again. Censorship/bannings/finger pointing

I agree, but a lot of people are afraid to talk ! I am not the only one in the vvf to have seen these posts. I am not the only one to know that the pics have been deleted from VV's official group.

M. Brunn shut down the video from his fb page. There is the reason why. These posts are facts not my opinion.
Sure the people on the 2 FB groups are afraid, they are like abused spouses. I dont say that to joke about domestic abuse, it's a serious real issue. But the members have seen people banned over the littlest thing. Even while they defend all the banning and yell as people are kicked out they know their place and know not to say if they intend to stay. Some of them really do follow so blindly and think they need to protect the "brand." But so many stay in line just not to be looked down upon by the cult.

The VVF and KissFAQ seem to all see the reality of the issue. I dont think the events are done, but you cant expect people to drop 1000 every month on VV vacations. They are 300 tix but with travel, hotel and expenses it's easy a 1000 weekend.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Did anybody save anything before it was taken down?

LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Genebaby wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:56 pm Did anybody save anything before it was taken down?
I did not have the time to save anything. There was only a few pics and they were not interesting.

The admins and moderators of these 2 VV groups, kicked so many people out, insult fans and refused to let people join these groups. I don't feel sorry for them. The result of these actions is that only a bunch of people wish to attend VV's bash.

The price is $500 + other expenses. Good luck to them for the future, they have reached rock bottom.
drmoorejr

Post by drmoorejr »

The very reason no one has disputed those fake numbers is because KISSFaq and this forum has been pretty much dismissed as source for gossip. It was mentioned to me that I am simply wasting my time here. This is disappointing because I like forums in this format far better than facebook but you have an obsessed Vinnie Vincent hater in this thread and others who will take unreliable and made up info and run with it as if its real or if it even matters. The event did take place. These events were always intended to be smaller. If you have any interest in what happens at the events I'd suggest going instead of speculating. Otherwise this forum is doomed to become a dusty echo room with nothing relevant.
VVnoSHOW

Post by VVnoSHOW »

drmoorejr wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:05 am The very reason no one has disputed those fake numbers is because KISSFaq and this forum has been pretty much dismissed as source for gossip. It was mentioned to me that I am simply wasting my time here. This is disappointing because I like forums in this format far better than facebook but you have an obsessed Vinnie Vincent hater in this thread and others who will take unreliable and made up info and run with it as if its real or if it even matters. The event did take place. These events were always intended to be smaller. If you have any interest in what happens at the events I'd suggest going instead of speculating. Otherwise this forum is doomed to become a dusty echo room with nothing relevant.

This forum thrived while VV was in hiding. I dont think missing a 500.00 meet and greet with 6 fans is going to shitter the internet forum.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

drmoorejr wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:05 am The very reason no one has disputed those fake numbers is because KISSFaq and this forum has been pretty much dismissed as source for gossip. It was mentioned to me that I am simply wasting my time here. This is disappointing because I like forums in this format far better than facebook but you have an obsessed Vinnie Vincent hater in this thread and others who will take unreliable and made up info and run with it as if its real or if it even matters. The event did take place. These events were always intended to be smaller. If you have any interest in what happens at the events I'd suggest going instead of speculating. Otherwise this forum is doomed to become a dusty echo room with nothing relevant.

So you are saying that Mike Brunn is a liar ?

This forum doesn't need VV cult members to survive and spread their fake info.

Show us the video that has been taken down.

You are the joke of the KISSFAQ, the admin there called you out several times because you insult the members there.

QUOTE " It was mentioned to me that I am simply wasting my time here."
"It was mentioned to you........" Isn't that gossyp ?
Attachments
87799475_10217032953082049_2198821568182747136_o.jpg
drmoorejr

Post by drmoorejr »

LUDIVINE wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:08 am

You are the joke of the KISSFAQ, the admin there called you out several times because you insult the members there.

The admin replied to the two of us that were in that exchange of course you leave that out... besides that doesn't bother me. As for Mike Brunn, he absolutely did NOT state that only 6 people paid to go to the event... Mike Brunn wasn't even at the event and the person he interviewed also did not give a number of those who paid but did state the number to be at least 25 or 30, which is pretty good for as small as the room is. Anyone who is a fan of Vinnie Vincent is considered a "joke" to you and a few other assholes in that forum. It also doesn't bother me. But in reality you are view as the joke within your own circle of "friends" and viewed as a desperate aging "woman" who is scorned because Vinnie backed away from your strange and obsessive direct posts to him and you know it.. You are a scorned women who is now obsessing over what you cannot have. ME I just think Vinnie is a great guitarist and an awesome song writer, its a shame that he hasn't released more music and I am hopeful he will. I think his musical abilities haven't been forgotten by music fans (including fans of all of KISS music), just dismissed by jaded comic-book-kiss fans and obsessed scorned and horny skanks as yourself.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

drmoorejr wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:39 am
LUDIVINE wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:08 am

The admin replied to the two of us that were in that exchange of course you leave that out... besides that doesn't bother me. As for Mike Brunn, he absolutely did NOT state that only 6 people paid to go to the event... Mike Brunn wasn't even at the event and the person he interviewed also did not give a number of those who paid but did state the number to be at least 25 or 30, which is pretty good for as small as the room is. Anyone who is a fan of Vinnie Vincent is considered a "joke" to you and a few other assholes in that forum. It also doesn't bother me. But in reality you are view as the joke within your own circle of "friends" and viewed as a desperate aging "woman" who is scorned because Vinnie backed away from your strange and obsessive direct posts to him and you know it.. You are a scorned women who is now obsessing over what you cannot have. ME I just think Vinnie is a great guitarist and an awesome song writer, its a shame that he hasn't released more music and I am hopeful he will. I think his musical abilities haven't been forgotten by music fans (including fans of all of KISS music), just dismissed by jaded comic-book-kiss fans and obsessed scorned and horny skanks as yourself.

I posted why the video was shut down. Not about the number of attendees. You spend your time talking about the number of attendees, so I guess the truth hurts.

I suppose the video was shut down because Garrison said VV was charging for pics of him in make-up. Wow, what an horrible mistake. As a true fan you don't say that !!!! Wanting to get attention so badly is really sad, and mistakes are done !!!!!

"Aging woman" LOL. You know what ? I don't need VV to have a fuck party ! How old is VV now ? Almost 68, I am 20 years younger than him. So if i am an aging woman, how do you call him ?
VV backed on everyone who was close to him ! You want the list ? I cannot have him ? Well thank God, I have greatest expectations in real life !

Obsessed ? I don't post about him. I did this time because the admin was asking for news. You Have to understand that I have a real life. I saw your prose in KISSFAQ, and like the members there I agree you have a few screws loose. Now go back in KISSFAQ, play the police, they really like you there LMAO MAINLY YOUR INSULTS IN CAPS LOCK, . Continue to share your ridiculous playing videos. Obsessed, I think you are a great example. I don't use VV to promote myself, I don't post videos of me playing his music in fb groups and hilarious comments about his songs.

My circle of friends, sorry to deceive you, I only 1 friend among VV fans.

Now for your info, I am not a member of KISSFAQ. So don't waste your time looking for me there and think I am a poster in that forum.

Stop your stalking now. Find another target. You're right I am aging and not interesting at all ! Of course the icture is for you. A special gift from me to you.
Attachments
some-people-think-they-are-champagne-in-a-crystal-glass-34002542.png
some-people-think-they-are-champagne-in-a-crystal-glass-34002542.png (317.08 KiB) Viewed 10923 times
Simonbfrost

Post by Simonbfrost »

For starters I'm back😂😂😂😂

Next, As for the video and pics of the VV VD event being removed, you can rest assure that VV must be pissed cause if not, he'd still have them all up and being seen... I can not believe that a cloner of my VV group page (Roger) would be so sloppy with the words he used when he should have know better than to say all that he did... wow I'd hate to be in his shoes right about now for VV has an extreme memory...

On to Ludivine now, she is so far from being a VV stalker and her history of being on point and correct with all she says in her pages, here and to me in pm has always been correct and she has never been nothing but 100% in my books and even when we may have had a minor dispute in the past she still was always right...and for that, that is why I made peace with her and since then we've worked on a few things together ...Ludivine also has done nothing but only help me with so much and in so many diffrent ways... thank you my friend...

I am a firm believer in the belief that, the smaller the circle of friends you have, the tighter the hugs will be and even tighter if you only have 1 true real friend who shares the same thoughts and beliefs as you...and not forgetting to notice gifts...

Other than VV, what does it realy matter to anyone about how many people were present and In attendance at any of his events?

In closing, I am hoping that VV will not take into consideration all the negitive talks about his events when it comes to wanting to again share himself with all his fans... weither wirh 1 or 1,000,000....

VV for life!

Curt A Rivard Sr..
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Simonbfrost wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:11 pm For starters I'm back😂😂😂😂

Next, As for the video and pics of the VV VD event being removed, you can rest assure that VV must be pissed cause if not, he'd still have them all up and being seen... I can not believe that a cloner of my VV group page (Roger) would be so sloppy with the words he used when he should have know better than to say all that he did... wow I'd hate to be in his shoes right about now for VV has an extreme memory...

On to Ludivine now, she is so far from being a VV stalker and her history of being on point and correct with all she says in her pages, here and to me in pm has always been correct and she has never been nothing but 100% in my books and even when we may have had a minor dispute in the past she still was always right...and for that, that is why I made peace with her and since then we've worked on a few things together ...Ludivine also has done nothing but only help me with so much and in so many diffrent ways... thank you my friend...

I am a firm believer in the belief that, the smaller the circle of friends you have, the tighter the hugs will be and even tighter if you only have 1 true real friend who shares the same thoughts and beliefs as you...and not forgetting to notice gifts...

Other than VV, what does it realy matter to anyone about how many people were present and In attendance at any of his events?

In closing, I am hoping that VV will not take into consideration all the negitive talks about his events when it comes to wanting to again share himself with all his fans... weither wirh 1 or 1,000,000....

VV for life!

Curt A Rivard Sr..
Welcome back Curt ! I said above I only have 1 friend among VV fans, this friend is Curt. The VV cult members did him a lot of wrong. They did the same to me. Curt has always been there for me. He is a bright mind, and people hate that ! I don't.

Curt and I don't mind about what people say about us, as long as it is the truth and not "I've heard that.....bla,bla bla"

Now for the VV cult members, soldiers or whatever they call themselves : if you don't like what is posted in the forums (VVF and KISSFAQ) stay away from them. But they are interesting places to be as you all spend your time lurking there.

drmoorejr said he was told he is wasting his time in the forums. That means they come here.

So, stay in your VV groups were only blind sheeps are allowed. Enjoy your lack of freedom is these groups !!!!!
Simonbfrost

Post by Simonbfrost »

Thanks so much and everything you say was well spoken....
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Ok, wow, I'm glad to see things are calming down.

Can anyone tell me a possible reason as to why Vinnie would want the videos taken down?

What did they and the pictures show?

Hopefully someone somewhere did save something and can share them here.

Send them to me if you like and I'll post them on your behalf.

The truth of the matter about us Vinnie fans is that some of us are not blind to certain issues that have arisen over time.

And here, at the VVF, you can speak your mind about it without worrying about retribution
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Oh, oh, I keep forgetting to ask.

What of the music?

Vinnie was supposed to play high quality versions of old music at the last event, but didn't get around to it.

Then he gave a disc to Rip, and maybe someone else.

Was the music played at this event?
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Genebaby wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:28 pm Oh, oh, I keep forgetting to ask.

What of the music?

Vinnie was supposed to play high quality versions of old music at the last event, but didn't get around to it.

Then he gave a disc to Rip, and maybe someone else.

Was the music played at this event?

Yes!!!!!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yeah, new music from Vinnie is like, we're in caveman times and are trying to go for the moon.

But.....the old stuff in top quality, that is acheivable....
drmoorejr

Post by drmoorejr »

Genebaby wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:21 pm Ok, wow, I'm glad to see things are calming down.

Can anyone tell me a possible reason as to why Vinnie would want the videos taken down?

What did they and the pictures show?

Hopefully someone somewhere did save something and can share them here.

Send them to me if you like and I'll post them on your behalf.

The truth of the matter about us Vinnie fans is that some of us are not blind to certain issues that have arisen over time.

And here, at the VVF, you can speak your mind about it without worrying about retribution
Vinnie did play unreleased material, but the events do not seem to stay on the scheduled agenda as people asks questions for ask Vinnie to play a song that he may not have played in decades. He did play "Over You" and to my surprise was singing the words (Xmas bash), So he clearly remembers some songs very well, there was less chairs set out at the beginning and so I stood in the back during that which was bummer as I was trying to pay attention to the chords and key he was playing it in. Regarding the photo of me sitting on the ground: I GAVE UP A CHAIR for a another woman there and just as that photo(s) was taken, someone who was there to help brought in a couple more chairs and I Was able to sit in a chair after 3 to 5 minutes... but I am tough enough and can handle sitting on the floor... believe me I am tough enough. But the reason we were sitting ( a few of us ) around Vinnie was because of the interesting conversation of musicians of a certain time era (namely Ronnie Spector, and other 1960's musicians, such as Rick Derringer who by the way sang "Hang On Sloopy with the McCoys), and I was actually bring up some cool tidbits about them that was applicable to the current discussion. Believe me if you had a chance to talk music with one of your favorite musicians, I think sitting on the floor for a minute or so is no big deal. Vinnie is very approachable person especially when you want to just talk music. I did not want to answer the trolls on KISSfaq regarding this, because it wasn't worth it, but since I have trolling a few dummies myself lately I figured I would finally answer some of these questions.

The crazy thing is anyone could go and have their doubts cleared up easily but chose to not go to an event so they can continue to claim "no proof - no proof" of Vinnie guitar playing. Thats on you, not Vinnie.

As for his box set: HE failed at that, plain and simple and he addressed this and expressed his regret on the matter, but considering the financial hurdles he had at the time, what else could he do? HE file bankruptcy (none of my business) but wanted to move forward, but some people do not want this to happen so they can continue to say "oh Vinnie owes me ...blah blah blah" Can this issue be put to bed? IF not then why to others who also failed get their chance to start over? Look up Chuck Berry, there are certainly others too... Why doesn't Vinnie get this benefit?

I am still puzzled as to how a talent like Vinnie can be still after decades be treated this way. The dude can still play guitar and has a wealth of musical knowledge, come on!!! why can't we just enjoy his music and hope for more to comes? After all we do not live forever.
diamondave22

Post by diamondave22 »

@drmoorejr, Your posts here have always been solid and informative so thanks for that.

As far as why Vinnie gets treated this way, I think the answers are obvious. His legacy unfortunately is stained by controversy and to put it quite bluntly, thievery! His shady business practices precede him. Failed box set, selling stolen guitars, $1500 children's guitars, $500 membership forum, non-existent Vinnie's Angel's dvd, need I go on?

Yes, it's been over 30 years and I would venture to say over 90% of the fans who paid for a box set have forgiven/forgotten. But now he's literally doubled down on this fiasco by trying to make it right with his promise in Atlanta of two box sets for everyone who waited and now the latest Box set version 2.0 of 15-20 discs and "big picture book with all kinds of rare photos". I am rooting for the guy but have no problem calling BS on some of the ridiculous claims he has made.

I come to the VVFF for actual news and information and enjoy interacting with fellow fans, not looking for a pissing contest like over at KISSFAQ.
After sifting through 6 pages of valentines day bash thread there can you confirm or deny any of the following:

How many people were there each day?

Was the Friday night portion of the event canceled? If so, was there any notice?

Was there an extra charge for photos with Vinnie in makeup?

In your opinion why would he have scrubbed all of the photos and videos related to this event?

Thanks to anyone who brings factual news and information here!
drmoorejr

Re:

Post by drmoorejr »

diamondave22 wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:25 am
After sifting through 6 pages of valentines day bash thread there can you confirm or deny any of the following:

How many people were there each day?

Was the Friday night portion of the event canceled? If so, was there any notice?

Was there an extra charge for photos with Vinnie in makeup?

In your opinion why would he have scrubbed all of the photos and videos related to this event?

Thanks to anyone who brings factual news and information here!
The number given was 25 to 30, I know of a definite 22 people who went, and an additional number of first timers I have not met, but I was told the number was higher, closer to 30. Again this is a $500 event that many just simply cannot afford and with free market forces maybe Vinnie will do some less involved events for a cheaper price.. But under NO circumstance would people have attended and NOT paid as suggested at KISSfaq (ya know the forum where I trolled a few people, no I'm not sorry, it was fun).

Friday was not officially included but mentioned as a Pre-Bash party/get together... most were not able to make it that early so the idea was canned.

As far as extra charge, There is ALWAYS the chance to get a photo with Vinnie at the events, EVERY photo I got was "FREE" while technically I paid my fee to get into the event everything was included. If there was an extra photo it was added the second day, but knowing that the event always go beyond the times they are allotted for, I would not be surprised if this was added, but Roger mentioned in the video that the "Ank photo op" was probably an extra fee. At my two events I was not aware of an extra fee at all, and I did NOT pay extra. I do know I'd rather (personally) get a photo with Vinnie out of his "Creatures" makeup. I am a KISS fan, but not so much into the makeup as I am the music. I like the shows, but again its all about the music for me.

What I will say with 100% confidence and always honestly is this: I felt that for $500 I get more than I would have expected, with real conversation, and real music. Yes he did shred, and at the Christmas event the electric guitar solo'ing included a medley of Invasion stuff especially some of the same notes you'd hear in "Invincible" and "Ashes to Ashes". Not if you are not aware of the similarities go and listen to both and about 4+ minutes in (Invincible) you will hear what I am saying. I am glad he can still play fast, and definitely had the stamina to shred for as long as he did, I was looking for more acoustic song performances which there was more at Christmas than the Birthday bash... and if any electric, I wanted a full band. The Fan jams session was awesome, and I hope it happens again in August because I specifically have been practicing so I can take part next time. Now that alone is worth the fee, in my opinion. (Vinnie is STILL a better guitarist than any of us)

I get that for many $500 is too much and I would not be surprised if Vinnie did a smaller length event that is music related, minus photos, and merch... but if thats what people want I am guessing then something else would have to "give" such as (like I said) photo opts or meet/greets.

Back on the number of attendees, For a $500 event in Nashville, 25 people attending is not a bad number, The birthday bash had far more, I counted over 42, and I was told 45... far less room to move around at that event. am guessing August is an easier time for most people to travel.. plus downtown Nashville is AWESOME in the summer time with tons of hot chicks (if you are a single guy), and the vibe is awesome.
Simonbfrost

Post by Simonbfrost »

What I find to be very humorous is, after combing through some threads here in this site that I haven't read in a while along with the new threads... I see and find that there is an individual here who put down the usage of forums... but yet now they are hoping and also trying to use this VV social media platform as a way to be heard because they get none what so ever kind of comments, reactions or attention in there FB group pages they are connected with, when they post something ...

Hands down, this site is the place to be a member of if you are a true VV fan and would like to be able to enjoy all of Vinnie's lifetime musical talent achievements... my VV group page on FB is also the most informative of all the others on Facebook and also is still, 100% drama free since the start of my VV group page project...

And also for real, why with all the questions about the VV VD event? I feel that If you paid the cheap price of $500 for a life time personal memory that was shared with VV, then all of your questions would be answered or they would have never existed in the first place...

Now can we all just let that day go, move forward and talk only positive things about VV along with helping to build this site so it can be a place to come to and visit with enjoyment...

Curt A Rivard Sr.
beano

Post by beano »

Simonbfrost wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:54 pm
Now can we all just let that day go, move forward and talk only positive things about VV along with helping to build this site so it can be a place to come to and visit with enjoyment...
It was fine before Cusano came out of hiding and all the bandwagon fans and ambulance chasers arrived.
A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Gibson resprayed a les Paul Vinnie already owned. strangely in ace frehley sunburst colour and presented it at the birthday bash. Gibson paint people in attendance at valentine's bash .

I was told about 8 people paid and lots of guests on Saturday and a lot less guests on Sunday. But I don't know, just what I was told.

Would be great if vv could get a band your together
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

So Gibson was there? Cool.

I will say, for the amount of time and access to someone you idolise that $500 is a good deal, especially if food is included.

The only thing is that it's the only thing Vinnie is doing, apart from signings.

Yes, a band would be ideal, it's the vehicle he needs to move forward and back into the proper spotlight.
drmoorejr

Post by drmoorejr »

Genebaby wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:17 pm So Gibson was there? Cool.

I will say, for the amount of time and access to someone you idolise that $500 is a good deal, especially if food is included.

The only thing is that it's the only thing Vinnie is doing, apart from signings.

Yes, a band would be ideal, it's the vehicle he needs to move forward and back into the proper spotlight.
I agree, Vinnie should have a band and do a few different locations. But as you said $500 was a good price and I am looking forward to the August event;
Simonbfrost

Post by Simonbfrost »

beano wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:39 am
Simonbfrost wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:54 pm
It was fine before Cusano came out of hiding and all the bandwagon fans and ambulance chasers arrived.

CUSANO, bandwagon fans, ambulance chasers?