GUITARMAGEDDON!!!

News and information from 2018 onwards
RipRokken

GUITARMAGEDDON!!!

Post by RipRokken »

Sharing with permission from Steven Wilkie :D

During the visit I was given the most precious of gifts. A copy of Guitarmageddon. One could not imagine the emotions going thru me at this revelation!

Gratitude, Honor, Trust, Respect, Pure Joy and even Disbelief! All rolled up in one. You think you know Vinnie's music? His style? His playing? Think again. This Disc has taken me thru a wild ride already. And it isn't over yet!

I will be giving my thoughts on the contents of the disc. Today I will start with COCKTEAZER.
When I 1st heard this song title. I was thinking fast pace, balls to the wall, full throttle VINNIE.

Oh but no ! VINNIE fools you with the name.
It is not a ballad by no means. But yet a tad slower than most tracks on the disc. A song full of sexiness and seduction. I hear in it perhaps a little Jazz and Blues. VINNIE VINCENT style of course ! Along with the signature VINNIE VINCENT solos.

COCKTEAZER is like going to a high class strip club with Sexy Beautiful Girls.

COCKTEAZER is definitely a crown jewel of the disc. There is much much much more I want to discuss about the disc. The pure excitement drives me ! wanting to talk about the other songs. The more I listen to COCKTEAZER there will be more I want to discuss about it as well.

COCKTEAZER

well she’ll screw with your mind
miss queen of the grind
give u a love touch of another kind
kama sutra beauty of the forbidden kind
Cinderella ballin beauty maiden 69

Twister of pleasure
Fellini style
harlot in leather
venus of fire
sex oozing cooin like a child
mustang jailbait
incite me a riot

COCKTEAZER aphrodesia pleaser
COCKTEAZER snake the voodoo down
COCKTEAZER so erotic a creature
TEAZER

thigh high on her morphine

and her honkytonk ooze

bitchin little vixen

vicious road house fuse

inhuman behavior bewitchin love muse
oh Salome dance away my blues

jewel of erection lure paradise
black lace and mesh cock my 45
eat of the humble pie
flower me a slice
man if this heaven I wanna die twice

harlot in leather venus of fire
sex oozing, cooin like a child a child
mustang little jailbait
poserboy71

Re: GUITARMAGEDDON!!!

Post by poserboy71 »

Now we're talkin' !!!!
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:43 am Sharing with permission from Steven Wilkie :D

During the visit I was given the most precious of gifts. A copy of Guitarmageddon. One could not imagine the emotions going thru me at this revelation!

Gratitude, Honor, Trust, Respect, Pure Joy and even Disbelief! All rolled up in one. You think you know Vinnie's music? His style? His playing? Think again. This Disc has taken me thru a wild ride already. And it isn't over yet!

I will be giving my thoughts on the contents of the disc. Today I will start with COCKTEAZER.
When I 1st heard this song title. I was thinking fast pace, balls to the wall, full throttle VINNIE.

Oh but no ! VINNIE fools you with the name.
It is not a ballad by no means. But yet a tad slower than most tracks on the disc. A song full of sexiness and seduction. I hear in it perhaps a little Jazz and Blues. VINNIE VINCENT style of course ! Along with the signature VINNIE VINCENT solos.

COCKTEAZER is like going to a high class strip club with Sexy Beautiful Girls.

COCKTEAZER is definitely a crown jewel of the disc. There is much much much more I want to discuss about the disc. The pure excitement drives me ! wanting to talk about the other songs. The more I listen to COCKTEAZER there will be more I want to discuss about it as well.

COCKTEAZER

well she’ll screw with your mind
miss queen of the grind
give u a love touch of another kind
kama sutra beauty of the forbidden kind
Cinderella ballin beauty maiden 69

Twister of pleasure
Fellini style
harlot in leather
venus of fire
sex oozing cooin like a child
mustang jailbait
incite me a riot

COCKTEAZER aphrodesia pleaser
COCKTEAZER snake the voodoo down
COCKTEAZER so erotic a creature
TEAZER

thigh high on her morphine

and her honkytonk ooze

bitchin little vixen

vicious road house fuse

inhuman behavior bewitchin love muse
oh Salome dance away my blues

jewel of erection lure paradise
eat of the humble pie
flower me a slice
man if this heaven I wanna die twice

harlot in leather venus of fire
sex oozing, cooin like a child a child
mustang little jailbait
When was this song writen (year) ? Can we ear it ?
Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone. Tout suffocant et blême, quand sonne l'heure, je me souviens des jours anciens et je pleure.
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

poserboy71 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:10 am Now we're talkin' !!!!
I figured you’d like that! :D
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

LUDIVINE wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:27 amWhen was this song writen (year) ? Can we ear it ?
Not sure, but I think it is one one the Holy Grails of unreleased VV tunes, along with “Brainsaw”. I haven’t heard it yet, but hopefully soon.
Last edited by RipRokken on Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

being released on vinyl soon?
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:42 am
LUDIVINE wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:27 amWhen was this song writen (year) ? Can we ear it ?
Not sure, but I think it is one one the Holy Grails of unreleased VV tunes, along with “Bonesaw”. I haven’t heard it yet, but hopefully soon.
hmmmm, in fact it's a message from Wilkie. The gift was not for you.

OK. so publicity again.........................................
Last edited by LUDIVINE on Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone. Tout suffocant et blême, quand sonne l'heure, je me souviens des jours anciens et je pleure.
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

Streetbeat wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:50 am being released on vinyl soon?
It sounds guaranteed to be released in latex. :lol:
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Not sure, but I think it is one one the Holy Grails of unreleased VV tunes, along with “Bonesaw”. I haven’t heard it yet, but hopefully soon.
I believe you mean, 'Brainsaw'. ;)
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

poserboy71 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:27 pm
I believe you mean, 'Brainsaw'. ;)
Ack!!! Thanks for catching my typo! Corrected my original post.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

LUDIVINE wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:52 am

Board war ? The lyrics have been taken from here to another board ! Geez spies.................................................
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

A few people have cockteaser , ride the serpent and brainsaw but yet it's not out in public.
I have to doubt that vv gave it to Wilkie but would be great news.
Bye Bye
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

The lyrics make me think about "I want to be your victim" but this is a pale remake.
I don't believe either this was given to Wilkie (the writing of the message looks familiar) and the timing to share the info is strange.

Quote from the message "COCKTEAZER is like going to a high class strip club with Sexy Beautiful Girls." Hmmmm, I did not know high class strip club do exist. Nothing classy about that. These guys never heard a fuck song in their entire life ? They had to wait for Vinnie to learn how it goes ! Vinnie can do much much better than that. I am waiting..........
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

LUDIVINE wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:10 pm
LUDIVINE wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:52 am

Board war ? The lyrics have been taken from here to another board ! Geez spies.................................................
Good for them. I told them it was here. But VVFF got it first.
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

doublev2 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:14 pm A few people have cockteaser , ride the serpent and brainsaw but yet it's not out in public.
Steve doesn’t make stuff up. If he says he has Guitarmageddon, he has it.
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

LUDIVINE wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:19 pm The lyrics make me think about "I want to be your victim" but this is a pale remake.
I don't believe either this was given to Wilkie (the writing of the message looks familiar) and the timing to share the info is strange.

Quote from the message "COCKTEAZER is like going to a high class strip club with Sexy Beautiful Girls." Hmmmm, I did not know high class strip club do exist. Nothing classy about that. These guys never heard a fuck song in their entire life ? They had to wait for Vinnie to learn how it goes ! Vinnie can do much much better than that. I am waiting..........
They’ve never heard a WHAT song? :lol:

Can you give examples of other lyrics?
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:04 pm
LUDIVINE wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:19 pm The lyrics make me think about "I want to be your victim" but this is a pale remake.

I talked about "I want to be your victim" a VV song. You want other examples from other bands ? I'll think about it
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

LUDIVINE wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:20 pm

I talked about "I want to be your victim" a VV song. You want other examples from other bands ? I'll think about it
You have to post lyrics from your favorites. I think you mentioned one before — a French song?
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:04 pm
LUDIVINE wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:20 pm

You have to post lyrics from your favorites. I think you mentioned one before — a French song?
oh you want me to post the song "Etienne" with English lyrics. Yes "Etienne" is a fuck song, but with a bit of poetry as well
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

No, once was enough with that song, lol. Do another one. :lol:
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Wow, Steve has the entire album. That is pretty amazing if it happened. I would be one happy guy if it was me.

So we have the lryics to one song, I guess we will get a play by play?

What is the word for a release?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:14 pm No, once was enough with that song, lol. Do another one. :lol:
ok. French one ?
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

LUDIVINE wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:17 pm
RipRokken wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:14 pm No, once was enough with that song, lol. Do another one. :lol:
ok. French one ?
Sure, why not! :lol:
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

Genebaby wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:16 pm Wow, Steve has the entire album. That is pretty amazing if it happened. I would be one happy guy if it was me.

So we have the lryics to one song, I guess we will get a play by play?

What is the word for a release?
Yes, he has the whole thing, and I believe he does intend on talking about other individual tracks or perhaps all of them. He gave me permission to share and I’ll continue to do so as I can.

I expect I’ll be hearing some of these (definitely including this one) soon as well.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:51 pm
LUDIVINE wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:17 pm
ok. French one ?
Sure, why not! :lol:
OK, I'll do it for the fun !!! Being ridiculous won't kill me. We have dirty songs in France, but they are part of our "folklore". they are dirty but silly.
Then, we have what we call songs that suggests a lot. So here are 2 for you. A french one, and an Australian one. They are not really dirty, but I like them. The French one, go till the end, you have the "noise" It's from 1969, funny no ?

doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yeah but vv most likely telling him to say he has it to build some sort of attention to the tiny amount of fans. I don't know anything about this Steve guy but he will do whatever Vincent says and Vinnie is interested in getting some sort of social media response.
To be honest I am discusted in myself for bothering to even reply to this .. but nice to see the lyrics .

RipRokken wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:02 pm
doublev2 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:14 pm A few people have cockteaser , ride the serpent and brainsaw but yet it's not out in public.
Steve doesn’t make stuff up. If he says he has Guitarmageddon, he has it.
Bye Bye
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

doublev2 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:31 pm ...but nice to see the lyrics .
My pleasure!
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

LUDIVINE wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:21 pm OK, I'll do it for the fun !!! Being ridiculous won't kill me. We have dirty songs in France, but they are part of our "folklore". they are dirty but silly.
Then, we have what we call songs that suggests a lot. So here are 2 for you. A french one, and an Australian one. They are not really dirty, but I like them. The French one, go till the end, you have the "noise" It's from 1969, funny no ?
Wow, lol. In the U.S., people are way too uptight these days for songs like this. Lots of articles about how people are reproducing less. This is why I believe VINNIE VINCENT has returned and is going to save mankind with his music.
VVnoSHOW

Post by VVnoSHOW »

Lyrics on a website is not a song. Post the damn song
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

VVnoSHOW wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:09 am Lyrics on a website is not a song. Post the damn song
No.
VVnoSHOW

Post by VVnoSHOW »

RipRokken wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:56 am
VVnoSHOW wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:09 am Lyrics on a website is not a song. Post the damn song
No.
So you have heard it? Is it good?
VVnoSHOW

Post by VVnoSHOW »

Who is singing. Please give details
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I don't think Rip has heard it yet and going on what Vinnie has said in the past it would be Robert singing.

But of course we would all like to hear it one day. Though that it has been given to someone else is pretty big, and is a start, albeit a small one.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

VVnoSHOW wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:32 am
No.
I think Rip heard it. He will say it's good no matter what !!!!
In my opinion the communication works like this : Wilkie posts in secrets groups then Rip posts in forums and fb groups. Nothing is ever posted without VV's agreement for sure.

VV hides behind them to promote himself. By posting these lyrics, VV hopes he will sell more tickets for the Xmas party, because people will want to learn more or hear more. Do you really believe you will get new music for free ?
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

I haven’t heard it just yet, but hopefully will hear a few of the songs soon. But I’m hearing outstanding things about it, so I can’t wait.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Well, this is something we have been waiting for for a long time now, and as we also know, Vinnie is not conventional, so this is how things are at the moment.

Euphoria is a glimpse at what the album is like. How similar they are I can't say obviously, but it was a taste of what was to come.

I suppose baby steps are the order of the day.
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

I also heard terrific things today about Ride The Serpent and Heavy Metal Poontang. I believe I should be hearing some of these songs very soon, probably within a week.
VVnoSHOW

Post by VVnoSHOW »

LUDIVINE wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:48 am
VVnoSHOW wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:32 am
No.
I think Rip heard it. He will say it's good no matter what !!!!
In my opinion the communication works like this : Wilkie posts in secrets groups then Rip posts in forums and fb groups. Nothing is ever posted without VV's agreement for sure.

VV hides behind them to promote himself. By posting these lyrics, VV hopes he will sell more tickets for the Xmas party, because people will want to learn more or hear more. Do you really believe you will get new music for free ?
Oddly it has not been posted in VVLegion one of the private FB groups and they dont even hint at this release. So RIP really must be high up in the inner circle to have this info and not Roger or Ellen at Legion.
VVnoSHOW

Post by VVnoSHOW »

Genebaby wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:42 am Well, this is something we have been waiting for for a long time now, and as we also know, Vinnie is not conventional, so this is how things are at the moment.

Euphoria is a glimpse at what the album is like. How similar they are I can't say obviously, but it was a taste of what was to come.

Agreed. Wonder if this is old demo stuff or stuff he did while in "retirement "

There is no way Robert is involved, he is pretty active on FB and there is no way he snuck recording into his art world right now.
VVnoSHOW

Post by VVnoSHOW »

RipRokken wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:39 am I also heard terrific things today about Ride The Serpent and Heavy Metal Poontang. I believe I should be hearing some of these songs very soon, probably within a week.
Please keep sharing!
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

VVnoSHOW wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:12 am Oddly it has not been posted in VVLegion one of the private FB groups and they dont even hint at this release. So RIP really must be high up in the inner circle to have this info and not Roger or Ellen at Legion.
I don’t have any info Roger or Ellen isn’t aware of, that’s for certain. Not sure about the posting on Legion, though.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

VVnoSHOW wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:15 am
Genebaby wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:42 am Well, this is something we have been waiting for for a long time now, and as we also know, Vinnie is not conventional, so this is how things are at the moment.

There is no way Robert is involved, he is pretty active on FB and there is no way he snuck recording into his art world right now.
I am thinking that Robert is singing, using the old recordings he did back in the day, nothing new would have come from Robert, as he doesn't have the interest nor can he sing this way anymore, time is the enemy of many a singer. Robert sings a lot differently now.

We don't know for sure how these songs were recorded. Vinnie's masters of the original recordings is most likely, compared to newly recorded.
metatron

Post by metatron »

RipRokken wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:39 am I also heard terrific things today about Ride The Serpent and Heavy Metal Poontang. I believe I should be hearing some of these songs very soon, probably within a week.
So, your saying, songs from 1996. 23 years ago. That is nothing new. Everyone has heard these songs and in different versions.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

metatron wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:24 pm
So, your saying, songs from 1996. 23 years ago. That is nothing new. Everyone has heard these songs and in different versions.
But not from the masters in the clearest, cleanest quality.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

PINK is your color, I guess it's VV's too. So here you go :D :D :D :D :D :D

VVnoSHOW

Post by VVnoSHOW »

RipRokken wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:51 am
VVnoSHOW wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:12 am Oddly it has not been posted in VVLegion one of the private FB groups and they dont even hint at this release. So RIP really must be high up in the inner circle to have this info and not Roger or Ellen at Legion.
I don’t have any info Roger or Ellen isn’t aware of, that’s for certain. Not sure about the posting on Legion, though.
it is definately not there. You are there, you know.
VVnoSHOW

Post by VVnoSHOW »

Genebaby wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:12 pm
VVnoSHOW wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:15 am

I am thinking that Robert is singing, using the old recordings he did back in the day, nothing new would have come from Robert, as he doesn't have the interest nor can he sing this way anymore, time is the enemy of many a singer. Robert sings a lot differently now.

We don't know for sure how these songs were recorded. Vinnie's masters of the original recordings is most likely, compared to newly recorded.
I agree they did do that material in the late 90s together for the box set we never got... hmmm sounds like a familiar pattern
VVnoSHOW

Post by VVnoSHOW »

RipRokken wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:27 pm
metatron wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:24 pm
But not from the masters in the clearest, cleanest quality.
He promised those masters at the birthday bash and never played them
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

What about the song Himalaya?
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

VVnoSHOW wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:55 pm
RipRokken wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:51 am
it is definately not there. You are there, you know.
I take it you are as well. :D