GUITARMAGEDDON!!!

News and information from 2018 onwards
RipRokken

Re: GUITARMAGEDDON!!!

Post by RipRokken »

VVnoSHOW wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:58 pm
RipRokken wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:27 pm
metatron wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:24 pm
RipRokken wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:39 am I also heard terrific things today about Ride The Serpent and Heavy Metal Poontang. I believe I should be hearing some of these songs very soon, probably within a week.
So, your saying, songs from 1996. 23 years ago. That is nothing new. Everyone has heard these songs and in different versions.
But not from the masters in the clearest, cleanest quality.
He promised those masters at the birthday bash and never played them
No, they were there... we just never got around to listening to them. 5 hours flew by quickly.
VVnoSHOW

Post by VVnoSHOW »

RipRokken wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:26 pm
VVnoSHOW wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:55 pm
RipRokken wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:51 am
VVnoSHOW wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:12 am Oddly it has not been posted in VVLegion one of the private FB groups and they dont even hint at this release. So RIP really must be high up in the inner circle to have this info and not Roger or Ellen at Legion.
I don’t have any info Roger or Ellen isn’t aware of, that’s for certain. Not sure about the posting on Legion, though.
it is definately not there. You are there, you know.
I take it you are as well. :D
Sounds like it
VVnoSHOW

Post by VVnoSHOW »

RipRokken wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:26 pm
VVnoSHOW wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:58 pm
RipRokken wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:27 pm
metatron wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:24 pm
RipRokken wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:39 am I also heard terrific things today about Ride The Serpent and Heavy Metal Poontang. I believe I should be hearing some of these songs very soon, probably within a week.
So, your saying, songs from 1996. 23 years ago. That is nothing new. Everyone has heard these songs and in different versions.
But not from the masters in the clearest, cleanest quality.
He promised those masters at the birthday bash and never played them
No, they were there... we just never got around to listening to them. 5 hours flew by quickly.
So you mean, "yes."
drmoorejr

Post by drmoorejr »

LUDIVINE wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:19 pm The lyrics make me think about "I want to be your victim" but this is a pale remake.
I don't believe either this was given to Wilkie (the writing of the message looks familiar) and the timing to share the info is strange.

Quote from the message "COCKTEAZER is like going to a high class strip club with Sexy Beautiful Girls." Hmmmm, I did not know high class strip club do exist. Nothing classy about that. These guys never heard a fuck song in their entire life ? They had to wait for Vinnie to learn how it goes ! Vinnie can do much much better than that. I am waiting..........
It was definitely given to Stephan.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

drmoorejr wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:28 am
LUDIVINE wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:19 pm The lyrics make me think about "I want to be your victim" but this is a pale remake.
I don't believe either this was given to Wilkie (the writing of the message looks familiar) and the timing to share the info is strange.

Quote from the message "COCKTEAZER is like going to a high class strip club with Sexy Beautiful Girls." Hmmmm, I did not know high class strip club do exist. Nothing classy about that. These guys never heard a fuck song in their entire life ? They had to wait for Vinnie to learn how it goes ! Vinnie can do much much better than that. I am waiting..........
OK if you say so, I believe you. This info doesn't change anything at all for me. Only a bunch of people will be allowed to listen to it.
Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone. Tout suffocant et blême, quand sonne l'heure, je me souviens des jours anciens et je pleure.
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

LUDIVINE wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:16 am

OK if you say so, I believe you. This info doesn't change anything at all for me. Only a bunch of people will be allowed to listen to it.
Not just a few... a BUNCH! :D
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:20 am
LUDIVINE wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:16 am

This is what I wrote "a bunch"
Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone. Tout suffocant et blême, quand sonne l'heure, je me souviens des jours anciens et je pleure.
VVnoSHOW

Post by VVnoSHOW »

RipRokken wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:20 am
But that is the thing. Why as an artist would you make music that you only give select access to a group of 50 people.

Isn't music about entertainment and enjoyment. Not holding it hostage for die hard to overpay.

Yes you should make money off your art, but reasonably.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

"Yes you should make money off your art, but reasonably."

Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner! True words, VVnS.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
metatron

Post by metatron »

Bottom Line. I'm happy to pay.
Where the fuck is it???
(& I'm not talking bullshit pre order scams)
FACT! There is Zero product to purchase.
End of story.
Crystal clear production or not. There is no evidence to back any claims. Everything from these Secreat Society VV groups (they wish) is hearsay.
'BOXSET still MIA 26 year later. case still open' Think I saw that on the side of a milk carton the other day.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yeah agreed
It's again a school playground.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

The situation where it's news that someone has copies of brainsaw given to them by Vinnie and no one else can hear them is fucking so far gone and madness I really want to puke. What is it with you people? I can understand them doing it and not saying but saying it on social media is a psychological issue big time.
The whole thing is to get more attention without doing any work on vv's side. So gross makes me sick to think this shit goes on
Bye Bye
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Saying that there is new music on social media (showing only the lyrics of one song), making believe that there is more, is a way to make free publicity and get attention. As I said before, it is also a way to sell tickets to the party that is supposed to take place in December. People will want to know more and hear more.

Thankfully I listen to a lot of other bands who share their music,make their announcements themselves, go on stage and welcome every fans to their shows. In brief, bands that deliver !

I expect nothing from Vinnie. His new music, if there is some, will not be affordable. I will never make a pre-order for his music, or anything else, I don't want to get ripped off.

So, he can send his little soldiers on social media it doesn't get me high !!!! He killed by his behaviour (secrets groups, making secrets about everything, kicking fans out of his fb groups, bla, bla, bla) all the faith I had in him when he made his return in January 2018. He wants to be considered as a Legend, so he should act like one......................
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

metatron wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:40 am
Genebaby wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:44 pm The file is down!!!
Don't Fear, I have it here.
Give me a space to upload it to.
FUCK THE PRICK WHO WENT CRYING TO VEE VEE. HOW MUCH SHIT DO YOU HAVE FESTERING AROUND YOUR MOUTH FROM ALL THE ASS KISSIN'. JERK OFF!
THOSE FUCKEN RECORDING ARE DECADES OLD & TO BOOT, PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR THEM - AKA BOXSETS STILL MIA.
I hope you don’t think it was me if you got snitched on, lol. Still funny though to see someone throwing a tantrum after uploading music in a publicly visible forum.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

metatron wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:40 am
Genebaby wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:44 pm The file is down!!!
Don't Fear, I have it here.
Give me a space to upload it to.
FUCK THE PRICK WHO WENT CRYING TO VEE VEE. HOW MUCH SHIT DO YOU HAVE FESTERING AROUND YOUR MOUTH FROM ALL THE ASS KISSIN'. JERK OFF!
THOSE FUCKEN RECORDING ARE DECADES OLD & TO BOOT, PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR THEM - AKA BOXSETS STILL MIA.
I can still listen to them. I uploaded the files when you posted them, I was on this board when you shared them. Thanks again ! Maybe we can use Genebaby's channel, he just told me he has 1. If someone went crying to VV, and got them down, what a shame, but I am not surprised at all, this is how it works in VV's world : Gestapo
VikingVVFan

Post by VikingVVFan »

And even more talk and words..
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I suggest everyone blocks out rip rokken, this forum has a function to block people who talk garbage all day.
Bye Bye
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

doublev2 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:04 am I suggest everyone blocks out rip rokken, this forum has a function to block people who talk garbage all day.
Apparently you’re one of those folks who can’t handle hearing any opinion other than your own, so you want to stick your fingers in your ears and go “LA LA LA LA LA!!!” whenever anyone has anything nice to say about Vinnie Vincent.
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

JUST received something very cool in the mail today thanks to Vinnie Vincent.

4 tracks from Guitarmageddon!

1. Cockteazer
2. Heavy Metal Poontang
3. Shocker #2 (this is an alternate version -- very cool!)
4. Invincible

KICKS ASS!!! About to crank them up LOUD in my car again on the way to see RAMBO: LAST BLOOD :D
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:06 am JUST received something very cool in the mail today thanks to Vinnie Vincent.

1. Cockteazer
2. Heavy Metal Poontang
4. Invincible

KICKS ASS!!! About to crank them up LOUD in my car again on the way to see RAMBO: LAST BLOOD :D
You already posted that in KISSFAQ forum, what's you're goal to post that ? Get attention ? As we know you won't post them here for people to listen to them. Prove me wrong.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Damn...Just be happy for someone already.

I get so confused with all of the different versions that I don't know how many I have heard.

I am happy for Rip that Vinnie sent him something.
Share in the excitement.

Heck Ludivine, Vinnie sent you boxes of freebies and you said you haven't opened them . You were too busy shitting on Vin.
Send your Vinnie freebies to Rip instead of mucking up his happiness. He'll at the very least appreciate them.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

poserboy71 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:12 pm Damn...Just be happy for someone already.

I get so confused with all of the different versions that I don't know how many I have heard.

I am happy for Rip that Vinnie sent him something.
Share in the excitement.

Heck Ludivine, Vinnie sent you boxes of freebies and you said you haven't opened them . You were too busy shitting on Vin.
Send your Vinnie freebies to Rip instead of mucking up his happiness. He'll at the very least appreciate them.
Where did I write that I was not happy ? I just asked why he posted that !
I remember how happy you were for me when I said Vinnie sent me gifts !!!! You're wrong, I opened the package. As usual you understand what you want. I just put them back into the package after. My screen picture is one of the gifts. I am happy to know you are so happy for me Poserboy71.
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

LUDIVINE wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:12 pm
RipRokken wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:06 am JUST received something very cool in the mail today thanks to Vinnie Vincent.

1. Cockteazer
2. Heavy Metal Poontang
4. Invincible

You already posted that in KISSFAQ forum, what's you're goal to post that ? Get attention ? As we know you won't post them here for people to listen to them. Prove me wrong.
I posted it here first, then in KissFAQ. They get the sloppy seconds. :lol:
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:38 pm
LUDIVINE wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:12 pm

1. Cockteazer
2. Heavy Metal Poontang
4. Invincible

I posted it here first, then in KissFAQ. They get the sloppy seconds. :lol:
Hey Rip, why don't you post for us, the birthday bash pics that have been posted in KISSFAQ today ! It would be kind of you
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

You’ve already seen them in KissFAQ :lol: They aren’t my pics.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:16 pm You’ve already seen them in KissFAQ :lol: They aren’t my pics.
Nope, can't see them. I am not a member.
I knew this would be your reply. I will ask someone else
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Man, I would like to hear these songs.... Hint...hint...
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Hey rip can I see a picture of what vv sent and the package? He's sending music on cd? Haha this is bullshit. No one sends music on cd. Are you listening in a 15 year old car? Oh maybe he sent files on a stick haha instead of emailing. This is hype . I 90 percent don't believe it and for me to believe it would like to see package and know what format vv would need to send it in post rather than email and if it's cd let's see your car cd player.
This hype to cause some attention.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Vinnie is letting rip know when and what he can post on social media to get a buzz going.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

This is how it works. Vinnie emails rip - often in the middle of the night with stuff to write on forums. He tells tip to change it slightly to his wording but most is copied and pasted from vv's emails directly to rip. Rip gets approval of most emails . The gift sent in post post was written by vv and then posted by rip and any small changes approved by vv before posting.
If rip has them it was for show to show on forums vv is nice and to generate hype ( hype that vv says be doesn't like). Vv is emailing rip one to 15 times a day with stuff like this. Like is said often in middle of night or very early morning.
Rip is doing nothing major without vv approval and all the while he is waiting to report all the crazy stuff he is learning to us in the near future.

That's how it works folks
Bye Bye
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

LUDIVINE wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:23 pm
RipRokken wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:16 pm You’ve already seen them in KissFAQ :lol: They aren’t my pics.
Nope, can't see them. I am not a member.
I knew this would be your reply. I will ask someone else
I didn’t realize non-members couldn’t see pics, my bad.
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

Genebaby wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:24 pm Man, I would like to hear these songs.... Hint...hint...
I’d love for you to hear them! They are incredible! But I have to abide by the agreement. If I run into someone in person I’m happy to crank them up in my car, but I can’t share copies of the actual tracks or let them be recorded or duplicated. To my knowledge I’m only one of 2 fans to have Cockteazer — killer song! My copy of Shocker is an alternate version, and Invincible runs at 6:58 — almost a good half minute longer than the one on YouTube.

All in all it’s 23 minutes of music. :D
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

What format were they sent on rip? Makes little sense to send files in the post does it?

A few people have all the songs for a long time but not let them out. The same person who let heavy metal poontang out
Bye Bye
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

doublev2 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:05 pm This is how it works. Vinnie emails rip - often in the middle of the night with stuff to write on forums. He tells tip to change it slightly to his wording but most is copied and pasted from vv's emails directly to rip. Rip gets approval of most emails . The gift sent in post post was written by vv and then posted by rip and any small changes approved by vv before posting.
If rip has them it was for show to show on forums vv is nice and to generate hype ( hype that vv says be doesn't like). Vv is emailing rip one to 15 times a day with stuff like this. Like is said often in middle of night or very early morning.
Rip is doing nothing major without vv approval and all the while he is waiting to report all the crazy stuff he is learning to us in the near future.

That's how it works folks
Yes that is how it works......and it's not a secret anymore. If someone desobey, he's out ! People are afraid to be kicked out ! But they call that love. I guess I don't know the meaning of love, all I know is that it should not be fear and slavery.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Funny how rip ignores what format the songs sent on that he is able to play in his car. He could easily post a photo of the package to at least show that was somewhat true.
If cd let's see it and see your car cd player. And if it's files why not emailed?
Bye Bye
fullshredder

Post by fullshredder »

RipRokken wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:20 pm
Genebaby wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:24 pm Man, I would like to hear these songs.... Hint...hint...
I’d love for you to hear them! They are incredible! But I have to abide by the agreement. If I run into someone in person I’m happy to crank them up in my car, but I can’t share copies of the actual tracks or let them be recorded or duplicated. To my knowledge I’m only one of 2 fans to have Cockteazer — killer song! My copy of Shocker is an alternate version, and Invincible runs at 6:58 — almost a good half minute longer than the one on YouTube.

All in all it’s 23 minutes of music. :D
Oh for gods sake, what a load of old bollocks. Either put up or shup up, and stop making this shit up ffs!!
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

doublev2 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:15 pm Funny how rip ignores what format the songs sent on that he is able to play in his car. He could easily post a photo of the package to at least show that was somewhat true.
If cd let's see it and see your car cd player. And if it's files why not emailed?
Sent to me on CD-R — standard audio format. I took a photo yesterday. I don’t figure it’s that interesting to show, but the disc says:

NO COPY!
NO SHARE!

VINNIE VINCENT GUITARMAGEDDON SELECTIONS

As I don’t have a CD player in my car, I ripped them to MP3 and put them in my personal iTunes database, but I can’t share them and they are not synched with iCloud — they are totally offline to protect them. I have more than a few “exclusives” in my phone from various artists. I’m treating them like Disney treats a new Star Wars script. NO LEAKS! :D

I just got word that I’ll also be receiving version 1 of Shocker too w/VV’s compliments. Too cool!!!
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

But will he release his music soon, are these advance copies to get feedback?
If not, what is the point? let us know
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

So what is the reason to report this rip? To show vv will share songs with certain people who say what he wants them to say and tease the people who would like to hear them? I understand having them and not mentioning it but there are child like games involved in mentioning this
. Rip you are a yes man like the people who fucked so many muciicians in the past. The sad thing is Vinnie is a glorified session musician and no Jimi Hendrix or ace frehley etc.
This is absolutely suicide publicity again. This is school yard mentality.
Yes rip please post a photo of that cd it is interesting.
Bye Bye
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

I said exactly the same thing : what's the point of posting this ?

But when it's me who says it, people think I am jealous. No I am not jealous, I just don't see the interest to say that you received some music from Vinnie and not wanting to share it. In this case Rip should say nothing.
People in KISSFAQ are not happy at all about the same post he delivered there. They saw it has been posted here also.

It's obvious we will not hear the music. That's ok. I don't care, these are old songs. So why show-off RIP ?
metatron

Post by metatron »

Agreed, WTF is the point. Yawn material.

Yeah, but are you gettin' it?
(GUITARMAGEDDON it???)
Ooh, really gettin' it?
(No, actually there is no GUITARMAGEDDON!!!)
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

i would really, seriously like to have an explanation for this release or what was this?

shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Tease us then! 2 second audio for proof! Simples...and congrats if you do have it.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

doublev2 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:19 am So what is the reason to report this rip? To show vv will share songs with certain people who say what he wants them to say and tease the people who would like to hear them? I understand having them and not mentioning it but there are child like games involved in mentioning this
. Rip you are a yes man like the people who fucked so many muciicians in the past. The sad thing is Vinnie is a glorified session musician and no Jimi Hendrix or ace frehley etc.
This is absolutely suicide publicity again. This is school yard mentality.
Yes rip please post a photo of that cd it is interesting.
I easily could, but the truth is there’s nothing that will satisfy some of you. It’s a silver CD-R written on in black Sharpie... You’d probably just say it was my own handwriting. I could also post a shot of the tracks on my iPhone but you’d say that doesn’t prove anything either. So nah...
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

Streetbeat wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:09 am i would really, seriously like to have an explanation for this release or what was this?

Guessing it’s a bootleg but I will ask?
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

LUDIVINE wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:35 am I said exactly the same thing : what's the point of posting this ?

But when it's me who says it, people think I am jealous. No I am not jealous, I just don't see the interest to say that you received some music from Vinnie and not wanting to share it. In this case Rip should say nothing.
People in KISSFAQ are not happy at all about the same post he delivered there. They saw it has been posted here also.

It's obvious we will not hear the music. That's ok. I don't care, these are old songs. So why show-off RIP ?
Because it’s news of some kind, and of interest.
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

shramiac wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:12 am Tease us then! 2 second audio for proof! Simples...and congrats if you do have it.
Thanks! :) About to blast it again on the way home.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Streetbeat wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:09 am i would really, seriously like to have an explanation for this release or what was this?

I know what it is. It's not something pretty to hear.

But I will let Rip Rokken give you the info first. As Rip knows everything right ? Or avoid questions.

Rip I understand that you don't want to share the music VV sent to you, if he asked you not to do so. But, in this case, keep the info for yourself.
The way Vinnie acts with the fans is not very fair and sharing this kind of info can upset people. Just saying.

As far as I am concerned, I don't care. I focus on other stuff that make me a lot more happy, like the mini guitars, rare KISS merch or art and everything else I want to buy.

If 1 day Vinnie releases new music and that it can be bought through a reliable website (not through him or Wilkie) maybe I will buy it if its worh it. Until then, he has nothing to offer for people like me, who live far away. His official website is a catastophy. No updates at all, no merch at all except those 4 overpriced guitars that are 3/4 scale.

I am used to having the rock stars I love coming to my country, sharing info with all their fans and making their update themselves. The way Vinnie manages his thing got me bored and even more disgusted. The only things that is funny and has a little bit of interest, is reading the comments of people on social media or forums. I call them "people" because a lot of them don't consider to be fans anymore. But that's his choice, not mine. He lost the trust of a lot of people and does everything to keep it this way. Nothing to admire anymore.....Of course this is my opinion and only mine.
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

LUDIVINE wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:17 am

But I will let Rip Rokken give you the info first. As Rip knows everything right ? Or avoid questions.

Rip I understand that you don't want to share the music VV sent to you, if he asked you not to do so. But, in this case, keep the info for yourself.
The way Vinnie acts with the fans is not very fair and sharing this kind of info can upset people. Just saying.

As far as I am concerned, I don't care. I focus on other stuff that make me a lot more happy, like the mini guitars, rare KISS merch or art and everything else I want to buy.

If 1 day Vinnie releases new music and that it can be bought through a reliable website (not through him or Wilkie) maybe I will buy it if its worh it. Until then, he has nothing to offer for people like me, who live far away. His official website is a catastophy. No updates at all, no merch at all except those 4 overpriced guitars that are 3/4 scale.

I am used to having the rock stars I love coming to my country, sharing info with all their fans and making their update themselves. The way Vinnie manages his thing got me bored and even more disgusted. The only things that is funny and has a little bit of interest, is reading the comments of people on social media or forums. I call them "people" because a lot of them don't consider to be fans anymore. But that's his choice, not mine. He lost the trust of a lot of people and does everything to keep it this way. Nothing to admire anymore.....Of course this is my opinion and only mine.
That doesn’t squeeze my lemon at all.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:39 am
LUDIVINE wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:17 am

That doesn’t squeeze my lemon at all.
I know that : you only think about you !!!! Are you going to talk using VV lyrics now ? Having a bit of personality would do you good. Oooops, people with personality are not true fans. Oh you forgot to post the lyrics you are referring to here !