Vinnie Vincent Birthday bash cancelled

News and information from 2018 onwards
LUDIVINE

Vinnie Vincent Birthday bash cancelled

Post by LUDIVINE »

This is the last news I just got, but be carefull and wait for confirmation, not sure it is valid, people are fighting about that post
Attachments
68696194_2381197258864155_1622572982968778752_n.jpg
Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone. Tout suffocant et blême, quand sonne l'heure, je me souviens des jours anciens et je pleure.
poserboy71

Re: Vinnie Vincent Birthday bash cancelled

Post by poserboy71 »

I have gotten word directly from Stephen Wilkie ,mere minutes ago , that the Vinnie Vincent Birthday Bash in Nashville Tennessee on August 10, 2019 is FULL SPEED AHEAD.

Whomever is spreading those lies is also slandering Chris Czynszak. Chris would never post such a thing. All it takes is one crazy fan holding CC accountable and things could get very dangerous.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

poserboy71 wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:12 am I have gotten word directly from Stephen Wilkie ,mere minutes ago , that the Vinnie Vincent Birthday Bash in Nashville Tennessee on August 10, 2019 is FULL SPEED AHEAD.

Whomever is spreading those lies is also slandering Chris Czynszak. Chris would never post such a thing. All it takes is one crazy fan holding CC accountable and things could get very dangerous.
Chris is aware of that post, I am in the group with him. I said wait for confirmation. people are trying to know the truth. Chris did not post this, someone else did. So, we are waiting
Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone. Tout suffocant et blême, quand sonne l'heure, je me souviens des jours anciens et je pleure.
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

Absolutely NOT cancelled.

~Etienne~ :lol: :lol: :lol:
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:31 am Absolutely NOT cancelled.

~Etienne~ :lol: :lol: :lol:
I prefer to wait for official statement, than your opinion. The post is already in other fb groups where Vinnie is. Posted by some people. So if this is fake, Vinnie will say it.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

LUDIVINE wrote:
Chris is aware of that post, I am in the group with him. I said wait for confirmation. people are trying to know the truth. Chris did not post this, someone else did. So, we are waiting
The title of the thread and you posting the copied Facebook post come off as someone reporting it as TRUTH. INITIALLY, You didn't care to phrase anything as ,"Let's wait for confirmation".

You put your warning on after being called out.

NEWBEGINNINGS
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

poserboy71 wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:39 am
LUDIVINE wrote:
The title of the thread and you posting the copied Facebook post come off as someone reporting it as TRUTH. INITIALLY, You didn't care to phrase anything as ,"Let's wait for confirmation".

Plus, Chris is NOT in any Vinnie Vincent FB groups.

NEWBEGINNINGS
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

LUDIVINE wrote:
Yes, because I still have a doubt. Now if you are upset, and want to remain blind, and want people to get ripped off, ask the admin to delete my post. I can't do it. I don't get paid for posting that !!! I did not post that on fb either. Just saw it half an hour ago.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

poserboy71 wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:45 am
LUDIVINE wrote:

Plus, Chris is NOT in any Vinnie Vincent FB groups.
I never said Chris was in a VV fb group. He is in a group where I am too, and where this message was posted. I have put my warning in the text of the post so before being called out !!!! So if you're not happy scroll down
drmoorejr

Post by drmoorejr »

Most definitely NOT CANCELED. Fake posting by a person who knows nothing or is trying to get attention.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

drmoorejr wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:34 am Most definitely NOT CANCELED. Fake posting by a person who knows nothing or is trying to get attention.
Someone who is in VV fb secret group is trying to find out the thruth. This post is from another VV fb secret group. There are 2 secrets groups.
drmoorejr

Post by drmoorejr »

LUDIVINE wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:40 am
drmoorejr wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:34 am Most definitely NOT CANCELED. Fake posting by a person who knows nothing or is trying to get attention.
Someone who is in VV fb secret group is trying to find out the thruth. This post is from another VV fb secret group. There are 2 secrets groups.
I know of no other groups than the ones I am in, and I can say with 100% confidence that this info is wrong.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

drmoorejr wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:44 am
I know of no other groups than the ones I am in, and I can say with 100% confidence that this info is wrong.
Well, we'll see. People are working on that right now. I am not. Fake or valid info, it's a shame in both cases. The news has just been posted in KISS FAQ FORUM right now. I did not post it there. Only in this forum
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

LUDIVINE wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:48 am
Well, we'll see. People are working on that right now. I am not. Fake or valid info, it's a shame in both cases. The news has just been posted in KISS FAQ FORUM right now. I did not post it there. Only in this forum

Well, I kinda think you are... someone showed me a screenshot of you from Facebook referring to your own post here as credible evidence that a cancellation is being reported. Dude was saying he wasn't seeing the news anywhere and assumed it was fake, so you pointed him to your own "re-post" on VVFF. Now that's pretty F'ed up and devious for someone just trying to find out the truth...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

RipRokken wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:38 am

Well, I kinda think you are... someone showed me a screenshot of you from Facebook referring to your own post here as credible evidence that a cancellation is being reported. Dude was saying he wasn't seeing the news anywhere and assumed it was fake, so you pointed him to your own "re-post" on VVFF. Now that's pretty F'ed up and devious for someone just trying to find out the truth...

ATTENTION VIC...ATTENTION VIC...
For the love of the writer of 'UNHOLY'... Please handle this person accordingly.

Rip, Please include the screenshot.

NEWBEGINNINGS
ChucknNorris

Post by ChucknNorris »

I am already super entertained by all of this. Lol.
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

poserboy71 wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:48 am
For the love of the writer of 'UNHOLY'... Please handle this person accordingly.

You mean this? :D :D :D :D :D

LUDIVINE.jpg
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:38 am

to both suckers here : yes show me the screenshot lol can't wait to see it. I am not in VV fb groups anymore ! But bad news for you, the info is all over the internet now. People believe it, no surprise !!!!! Chris doesn't even want to hear about Vinnie anymore, same for Ralph, this is in a fb group too, but not a VV one, search doggy.
You are so afraid that the info is valid that you are talking shit about me again !!!!!! If you were sure that the info I posted is fake you would not care. The info is also in almost all kiss groups, search doggies !!!!!!
Vinnie did not say the info is fake for the moment !!!!! If he does can't wait for your proof.
You got me wrong, I really hope the bash will happen !!!! It will be funny, all the poadcasters will be there !!!!! So, I can't wait for the confirmation that this is fake news. I don't want to miss a thing.
No need to be in VV fb groups to get the right info !!!!!!
You did not listen to Chris interview about what he thinks of Vinnie ! Amazing interview !

So chase me, you have nothing else to do in your life ! You only have that stupid fascination for Vinnie : I am sure he is laughing !!!! I don't care if the bash is cancelled, I have other stuff in my life !!!! But if it happens, I like soap operas !
It's an emergency, people are trashing him, he should really confirm the bash is happening. KISS FAQ members are not kind, they say only sycophants will attend the bash !!!! Search doggies !!!!!! They are right, because when I read your posts, you are the perfect example !!!!!
If the post is valid you will look like idiots ! So you better buckle up for the moment ! return to your own post, stop bringing your desesperate comments on this threads ! Search for the truth doggies, because if I have it, I won't post it here, search doggies !!!!!!!!
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:24 am

You mean this? :D :D :D :D :D

LUDIVINE.jpg
haha RipRokken doesn't have fb !!!! What a liar ! So what ? where is my name ? Can't see it ? Maybe I am blind
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Ok, this is very entertaining to wake up to. My what goes on when I am sleeping.

First things first, is Muriel Haden, as shown in that screen shot, our very own Ludivine? Is that what I'm seeing? Is this the proof that she used an unconfirmed post to help confirm it?

Someone please confirm that she is Muriel and we'll take it from there.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Genebaby wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:40 am Ok, this is very entertaining to wake up to. My what goes on when I am sleeping.

First things first, is Muriel Haden, as shown in that screen shot, our very own Ludivine? Is that what I'm seeing? Is this the proof that she used an unconfirmed post to help confirm it?

Someone please confirm that she is Muriel and we'll take it from there.
Yes bring me the PROOF? AND THE SCREENSHOT I POSTED DOESN'T COME FROM THAT GROUP !!!!!! Let me guess, someone told you I am Muriel !!!! Lol people even said I was Vinnie !!!!! Go ahead I am waiting !!!!
Last edited by LUDIVINE on Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Ok, I see I was beaten to posting and Muriel, as I gathered, was not Ludivine. Why make that up Rip, and why get SOOO flustered about it Rick?

Even if it was true, it is not high treason, or an OMG moment where we have finally learned the Visitors who promised us good things are reptiles that want to eat us (I've been watching the old V tv show).

The Vinnie Vincent Forum is for ALL things Vinnie Vincent, not just the good news, but the bad as well. And if it's fake bad news, keep your pants on, we'll all find out eventually, and I'm quite sure nobody will have died. We'll have our next meal and keep on with our lives.

Now, for those in the know, I understand Vinnie talks to you on these Facebook groups, and he has obviously posted about the birthday bash. I have a question.

When was the LAST TIME Vinnie posted an update for the upcoming party. What was the last word that was heard from him on the matter?

I'm a big Vinnie fan, obviously, but I'm also quite neutral when it comes to all of this in-fighting which is quite embarrassing, when you really think about it.

Ludivine posted some news. Some people might not like it, but hey, welcome to Freedom of Speech!!!!!!!!!

Lets work together and dissect this information, because as we know, it's not like it hasn't happened before.

Witness the last cancelled event. Vinnie himself was on a podcast stating categorically that the show will happen and being quite insulting to those that thought he might not show. What happened there? It was cancelled two days later. You can't make that stuff up people. So take a chill pill, get your undies untwisted and be an adult.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Genebaby wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:50 am Ok, I see I was beaten to posting and Muriel, as I gathered, was not Ludivine. Why make that up Rip, and why get SOOO flustered about it Rick?

Even if it was true, it is not high treason, or an OMG moment where we have finally learned the Visitors who promised us good things are reptiles that want to eat us (I've been watching the old V tv show).

The Vinnie Vincent Forum is for ALL things Vinnie Vincent, not just the good news, but the bad as well. And if it's fake bad news, keep your pants on, we'll all find out eventually, and I'm quite sure nobody will have died. We'll have our next meal and keep on with our lives.

Now, for those in the know, I understand Vinnie talks to you on these Facebook groups, and he has obviously posted about the birthday bash. I have a question.

When was the LAST TIME Vinnie posted an update for the upcoming party. What was the last word that was heard from him on the matter?

I'm a big Vinnie fan, obviously, but I'm also quite neutral when it comes to all of this in-fighting which is quite embarrassing, when you really think about it.

Ludivine posted some news. Some people might not like it, but hey, welcome to Freedom of Speech!!!!!!!!!

Lets work together and dissect this information, because as we know, it's not like it hasn't happened before.

Witness the last cancelled event. Vinnie himself was on a podcast stating categorically that the show will happen and being quite insulting to those that thought he might not show. What happened there? It was cancelled two days later. You can't make that stuff up people. So take a chill pill, get your undies untwisted and be an adult.
Thank you Genebaby, honestly I posted that info only for you, because you told me to share what I have. I wrotte that the info might be fake !!! But those losers (excuse me) cab't stand the truth !!!!! If it's the truth !!!! I don't know yet, no one as said clearly with proof it's fake info.
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

LUDIVINE wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:39 amhaha RipRokken doesn't have fb !!!! What a liar ! So what ? where is my name ? Can't see it ? Maybe I am blind

That's correct... Rip Rokken is no longer on Facebook. Ended that account a few years ago when I took a break from my rock n roll adventures. But I do have another account -- John Clayton. We've sparred a few times before (as Muriel Haden). Remember... "No flush for you?" That still cracks me up! Listen, I have zero animosity against you, I enjoy the conversation, and if we ever met hopefully we'd have a good laugh over it. But this latest trickery or yours was just too much for me to resist shining a light on, lol.

Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Ok, but please don't call anyone a loser, it's a perpetual circle that doesn't seem to be able to stop.

All news is good news, and if it turns out to be fake, ok, we can move on.

And it's good to challenge things, so lets see where this heads.

It will be good if someone who is privy, or knows someone who is privy, to the secret groups cal tell us what Vinnie has been saying about his bash, and when he last spoke of it.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:57 am
LUDIVINE wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:39 amhaha RipRokken doesn't have fb !!!! What a liar ! So what ? where is my name ? Can't see it ? Maybe I am blind

That's correct... Rip Rokken is no longer on Facebook. Ended that account a few years ago when I took a break from my rock n roll adventures. But I do have another account -- John Clayton. We've sparred a few times before (as Muriel Haden). Remember... "No flush for you?" That still cracks me up! Listen, I have zero animosity against you, I enjoy the conversation, and if we ever met hopefully we'd have a good laugh over it. But this latest trickery or yours was just too much for me to resist shining a light on, lol.

OMG Rip you are so wrong I am not Muriel ! I am fabienne, you talked to me via messenger ! I said I loved you because i was afraid to put you in trouble about what I said about Viktor !!!! You remember ? I know you were in Honeycuttz !!!!! So you know everything !!!!! I blocked you on fb when I saw you were in Honeycuttz
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

Genebaby wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:50 am Ok, I see I was beaten to posting and Muriel, as I gathered, was not Ludivine. Why make that up Rip, and why get SOOO flustered about it Rick?

Man, all I can tell you is it's well known in Vinnie circles on FB that Fabienne is Muriel Haden. And I'm NOT hoping to get her kicked out of VVFF, lol... just pulling the rug of some trickery and having a good laugh. I knew they were the same person before I signed up. :lol: If i wasn't certain personally I'd never have said anything. But I think she's a hoot when she's not causing too much damage.

:D
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:06 am

Man, all I can tell you is it's well known in Vinnie circles on FB that Fabienne is Muriel Haden. And I'm NOT hoping to get her kicked out of VVFF, lol... just pulling the rug of some trickery and having a good laugh. I knew they were the same person before I signed up. :lol: If i wasn't certain personally I'd never have said anything. But I think she's a hoot when she's not causing too much damage.

:D
yes believe what people say !!!!! I AM NOT MURIEL HADEN !!!!!! I AM Fabienne and I post with my real name !!!!! Not afraid of Vinnie and his clique !
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I think everyone's a hoot. I'd be laughing right now if my brain didn't hurt so much today.

Maybe Muriel can get in touch with me. I'm sure she'd be interested to know people think she is someone else.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Who can tell us what Vinnie last said about the birthday bash, publicly, on Facebook?
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

The title alone stirs shit.
I contacted Stephen Wilkie(Vinnie's assistant ) immediately.
He 100% confirmed that the party is HAPPENING and directly spoke against Frenchy.
Frenchy speaks for Chris but doesn't know who speaks to Chris on a frequent basis.

She reported it as fact within her thread title and added that garbage after being discredited.
Things within that message could really affect Chris. All it takes is one loony disappointed fan.
Maybe like most "news" nowadays, people reporting should wait for 100% confirmation instead of throwing mixed messages into the arena.
IT'S CANCELLED !!!!... but let's wait for confirmation. YAWN

NEWBEGINNINGS
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Who gives a hoot what any group says about Vinnie?
You want the information ?
CONTACT VINNIE'S ASSISTANT.VERY SIMPLE

How difficult is that ?

NEWBEGINNINGS
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

contact Wilkie of course lol !!!! No one trust this guy
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

LUDIVINE wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:01 amOMG Rip you are so wrong I am not Muriel ! I am fabienne, you talked to me via messenger ! I said I loved you because i was afraid to put you in trouble about what I said about Viktor !!!! You remember ? I know you were in Honeycuttz !!!!! So you know everything !!!!! I blocked you on fb when I saw you were in Honeycuttz

You're ALL of them, lol! Jeez, it's all good... I'm happy to admit I have a different account. Lots of people use different screen names in different places. I didn't mention mine at first because we were sparring on FB and I really wanted to find out why you spend so much time beating up on Vinnie, and by beating up, I mean never missing an opportunity to make fun of him or tear him down. Thought maybe I could reason with you in a different place. But I'm a sincere guy and I really enjoyed our chats, even if we don't agree on things. I do remember talking to you as Fabienne a long time ago. Hey, it's all good. I CAN'T remember you professing to love me, lol..... and by the way, Victor is an awesome guy -- one of the coolest and most knowledgeable dudes in the community and a good friend.

I do wish you'd drop the Muriel act though. Leave the guy alone, please.
Last edited by RipRokken on Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Vic

if you have fb i can send you in PM the link of the fb group where Chris and I are. The screenshot comes from there. But I don't want to put Chris in trouble by disclosing the name of the group, unless some spies here already know, as they chase me everywhere with their fake profile
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:19 am
LUDIVINE wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:01 amOMG Rip you are so wrong I am not Muriel ! I am fabienne, you talked to me via messenger ! I said I loved you because i was afraid to put you in trouble about what I said about Viktor !!!! You remember ? I know you were in Honeycuttz !!!!! So you know everything !!!!! I blocked you on fb when I saw you were in Honeycuttz

You're ALL of them, lol! Jeez, it's all good... I'm happy to admit I have a different account. Lots of people use different screen names in different places. I didn't mention mine at first because we were sparring on FB and I really wanted to find out why you spend so much time beating up on Vinnie, and by beating up, I mean never missing an opportunity to make fun of him or tear him down. Thought maybe I could reason with you in a different place. But I'm a sincere guy and I really enjoyed our chats, even if we don't agree on things. I do remember talking to you as Ludivine a long time ago. Hey, it's all good. I CAN'T remember you professing to love me, lol..... and by the way, Victor is an awesome guy -- one of the coolest and most knowledgeable dudes in the community and a good friend.

I do wish you'd drop the Muriel act though. Leave the guy alone, please.
I am not Muriel ! So now it's enough ! Think what you want, say what you want, you tricked me and played with me here on this forum. You knew from the start who I was. So i don't need fake profile !
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

ok, send me the info please.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Ok peoples, we can all relax, for now. I have seen confirmation from Victor that the message is a fake, designed to disrupt, which it obviously has.

This thread will be closed now, unless there is a real cancellation.