News and information from 2018 onwards
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:29 am I like many different types of music... bring it on :)

I’m a huge Sarah Connor fan btw — really looking forward to Linda Hamilton returning to the role in TERMINATOR: DARK FATE. 8)
OK, i give it a try here. If I see a shitty comment, I'll delete the post. Chriss is my friend. So FYI, his guitar is a guitar he bought from Paul Stanley. Paul Stanley played with that guitar.
Chiss is a bass player, guitar player, and singer.

Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone. Tout suffocant et blême, quand sonne l'heure, je me souviens des jours anciens et je pleure.
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

Sweet! I’ll watch it now. Hey, we made it to 100 posts here, lol. French kiss for YOU! :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you want, there is a private message feature here. Try that if you’d like.

I’m not from Nashville, though I visit occasionally. I’m a Memphis, TN native. 8)
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:48 am Sweet! I’ll watch it now. Hey, we made it to 100 posts here, lol. French kiss for YOU! :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you want, there is a private message feature here. Try that if you’d like.

I’m not from Nashville, though I visit occasionally. I’m a Memphis, TN native. 8)
You're my sweetie !!!! French kiss for you too. You know I have trust issue. I think the admin can read the private post. Genebaby, no offense, but i think you have access to everything as you are the admin.
Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone. Tout suffocant et blême, quand sonne l'heure, je me souviens des jours anciens et je pleure.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

LUDIVINE wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:52 am
Poserboy71, just don't read my post as you never have positive things to say. You can't even make a cool comment about Chriss Lee. A guy you've never met. I just replied to questions members asked me.
A cool comment ?
We made those comments years ago.
Plus, I never addressed you.
Kindly keep my name out of your mouth or from your fingers.

I look forward to you becoming unraveled again when a fella you're flirting with doesn't reciprocate quickly and you challenge him to send you dick picks in PM and visit you at your house and save you from your squalor.
I'll just sit back...sipping my sodapop... giggling...just like Vin did when he blocked you.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

poserboy71 wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:04 am
LUDIVINE wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:52 am
Poserboy71, just don't read my post as you never have positive things to say. You can't even make a cool comment about Chriss Lee. A guy you've never met. I just replied to questions members asked me.
A cool comment ?
We made those comments years ago.
Plus, I never addressed you.
Kindly keep my name out of your mouth or from your fingers.

I look forward to you becoming unraveled again when a fella you're flirting with doesn't reciprocate quickly and you challenge him to send you dick picks in PM and visit you at your house and save you from your squalor.
I'll just sit back...sipping my sodapop... giggling...just like Vin did when he blocked you.
talk alone now ! Vinnie ripped you off and you're asking for more !!!! Poor life. Vinnie never blocked me ! get a brain
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

That issue lies with the promoter.
O.k. (pats head...wearing rubber glove), whatever your reality tells you.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
tukoztukoz

Post by tukoztukoz »

LUDIVINE wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:48 am
tukoztukoz wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:35 pm
poserboy71 wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:57 pm ...rumors and idiocy going on at Facebook ?
...couldn’t help to think about that great song of Alice. Long and funny intro you can skip.

Ludivine told scary things though. Sometimes I regret the preinternet days when « truth » was told in magazines. That was a great time to be a fan
:D :D :D :D :D funny video ! Are you French ?
No, but I speak French - but not on social medias because I’m some sort of a sociopath... :lol: :lol: That’s why I’m a VV fan I guess...
say two sky two say fare
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

poserboy71 wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:12 am
Genebaby wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:17 pm All goings on with an artist are part of a fan forum. It might not be part of everyone's journey, but it's just as relevant.

I've learnt some interesting stuff. And now I know that it was Chriss Lee in that old pic with Vinnie, and he was auditioning at the time.

Freedom rocks!
Not sure how you learned that recently.
We covered that many years ago.
I believe he was the guy who called Vinnie a few times after the audition ,that supposedly the drummer screwed up, only to get Vinnie's wife telling him that Vinnie was sick then eventually went back East for awhile.
If we did, I completely forgot. I might remember who he is now. Mabye.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Fab and Rick, you are as bad as each other. Picking those nits.

A couple of things.

1. The VVFF is for ALL things Vinnie Vincent. Why would it not be? Post a thought you had. Post something you saw on a website, any website. Post an interview with an ex VVI member. We want it all.

2. I cannot see or read PM's between members. That option does not exist in PHPBB software, if you want to look it up. I am not sure if any Board software lets admins do that. Doesn't make it very private.
Commander in chief - VVF Army