poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Private messages work here...
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

Just being silly :) Very cool you went to Graceland.
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

LUDIVINE wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:08 pm well your lucky ! I cannot google you because this ain't your real name. I am not the only one with that name on google, so maybe what you saw is not me. But funny, how do you know I am a singer ? This is a private info. Of course, I'll sign one for you !!!

You can certainly Google me. Rip Rokken has been around for years. But ignore the dude that goes by the stage name “Rip Rokken” in the Dokken tribute band Rokken. He mysteriously appeared a few years after I started posting. I contacted them about it and they chose not to respond. :lol:
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:37 am
LUDIVINE wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:08 pm well your lucky ! I cannot google you because this ain't your real name. I am not the only one with that name on google, so maybe what you saw is not me. But funny, how do you know I am a singer ? This is a private info. Of course, I'll sign one for you !!!

You can certainly Google me. Rip Rokken has been around for years. But ignore the dude that goes by the stage name “Rip Rokken” in the Dokken tribute band Rokken. He mysteriously appeared a few years after I started posting. I contacted them about it and they chose not to respond. :lol:
I did but saw people and don't know who they are . Send me a link then for me to be sure Etienne. I sent you a link to my video as a singer. Because I am not Fabienne Shine. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone. Tout suffocant et blême, quand sonne l'heure, je me souviens des jours anciens et je pleure.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

LUDIVINE wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:32 am
RipRokken wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:41 pm
LUDIVINE wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:26 pm
RipRokken wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:46 pm
LUDIVINE wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:11 pm :D :D :D :D :D :D You don't even know how I look like ! Or maybe you do !

I do! I Googled your name and saw lots of pics. You’re famous! I want to buy one of your albums! Will you sign one for me? :D
I just googled my name. Only 1 pic of me among hundreds pics of people having the same name ! C'mon, you're really think i am that stupid ? Just say things straight, instead of beating around the bush

I just Googled “Fabienne”. You mean you’re not Fabienne Shine?
Here's something especially for you. Fabienne Shine. Bye bye

Ça fait mal et ça fait rien (English translation)

Song: Ça fait mal et ça fait rien

English translation A A
It hurts and it doesn;t matter

How many words are there in the sentence
We throw it at each other's face
How many flowers are there in the vase
To heal the wound
How many battles, one too many,
How many hubristic egos
We are two real idiots
For each time we leave each other
We end up coming back to each other one day
Every time we let go of each other
We end up holding each other one day
Which just goes to show we'd better take
Life as it comes
It hurts and it doesn't matter
How many words that hurt
And inappropriate gestures
How many mistakes, how much dirty laundry,
How many pieces to the puzzle
How many useless wars
Do we still have to declare
We are two fools
For each time we leave each other
We end up coming back to each other one day
Every time we let go of each other
We end up holding each other one day
Which just goes to show we'd better take
Life as it comes
It doesn't matter
Each time we leave each other
We end up coming back to each other
Each time we forget
We end up remembering one day
Each time we let go of each other
We end up holding each other
Which goes to show we'd better
Take life as it comes

French

Ça fait mal et ça fait rien

Combien de mots dans la phrase

on se jette a la figure

Combien de fleurs dans le vase

pour refermer la blessure

Combien de combats de trop

et d'égo à la démesure

Nous sommes deux beaux idiots

Car chaque fois qu'on se laisse

un jour on se revient

Chaque fois qu'on se lâche

un jour on se retient

Comme quoi on ferait mieux de prendre

la vie comme elle vient

Combien de mots qui font mal

et de gestes déplacés

Combien de fautes, de linge sale,

combien de pièces au dossier

Combien de guerres inutiles

faut-il encore déclarer

Nous sommes deux imbéciles

Car chaque fois qu'on se laisse

un jour on se revient

un jour on se retient

La vie comme elle vient

Ça fait rien

Chaque fois qu'on se laisse

un jour on se revient

Chaque fois qu'on oublie

un jour on se souvient

un jour on se retient

La vie comme elle vient

Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone. Tout suffocant et blême, quand sonne l'heure, je me souviens des jours anciens et je pleure.
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

Those are some cool lyrics Fabi and actually give an opportunity to bring this back on topic. I’m personally tired of all the fighting over Vinnie Vincent, or with Vinnie Vincent. That’s one of the reasons I came here after reading for so many years — I really like the “New Beginnings” attitude, and it’s obvious that people here are true fans. From what I’ve read in the past, it just took a nice video well-wish from Vinnie, and people here were ready to move forward.

I understand there are still some issues people have, and I get it; people feel what the feel and that should never be ignored. But all the beating up and piling on I see in other places — cyberbullying honestly — it’s just senseless, hurtful, and ultimately destructive. There is a human being on the other end, after all.

Yes, the cool thing about this message board is that like the song indicates, after not-so-great times, everyone comes back together and many truly wish Vinnie success and happiness, and are rooting for him. I’m sure you are, too.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:46 pm Those are some cool lyrics Fabi and actually give an opportunity to bring this back on topic. I’m personally tired of all the fighting over Vinnie Vincent, or with Vinnie Vincent. That’s one of the reasons I came here after reading for so many years — I really like the “New Beginnings” attitude, and it’s obvious that people here are true fans. From what I’ve read in the past, it just took a nice video well-wish from Vinnie, and people here were ready to move forward.

I understand there are still some issues people have, and I get it; people feel what the feel and that should never be ignored. But all the beating up and piling on I see in other places — cyberbullying honestly — it’s just senseless, hurtful, and ultimately destructive. There is a human being on the other end, after all.

Yes, the cool thing about this message board is that like the song indicates, after not-so-great times, everyone comes back together and many truly wish Vinnie success and happiness, and are rooting for him. I’m sure you are, too.
Honestly Etienne, (tell me if you want me to stop calling like this lol), I understand your point about Vinnie. For me it's more complicated than that. Vinnie made some big mistake lately, and I suppose you know what I am t talking about. As far as I am concerned, something was said in a group about something/someone that I truly loved. Vinnie was aware of that, because we had a talk about it. The problem is that Vinnie did nothing to stop what happened in that group. So, for the moment, I don't know if I will be able to forgive that. I don't want to say more about this in a forum, or in a Vinnie Vincent fan group, but unfortunately, some of his fans saw it, and found it was disgusting. I was a huge supporter, but today I honestly don't know where I stand. I am not like most of the members here, who supports him whatever he does. I don't judge, everybody is free to do as they want. You kinda asked me here, if i was was still rooting for him, the answer is that for Vinnie i am a shit fan. Yes I agree the trashing is not kind at all, there is a human being on the other hand, but he's has not been very kind lately. I am not responsible for what Vinnie posts, but i can read. I am a human being too, so I know that being trashed is hurtful. I tought he would keep some stuff private, but he did not
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

LOL, you can call me whatever you’d like. “Etienne” is kinda catchy. :D

I really am sorry if you had a hurtful experience. I don’t know the details, but it must have felt terrible. I’m only guessing that you must still have some positive feelings a fan — your avatar is a beautiful photo of Vinnie signed to you. Super cool!

This is a tough spot to be in... to continue to support or not? And by support, there are several different levels of that. Some people can support casually by just enjoying the music. Some end up touring the world going to show after show to support an artist on tour. Some offer to help haul stage gear, give rides to airports, etc. It really depends on what it means to each person, and risks getting complicated when any type of personal connection (communication, hanging out, friendship, whatever) occurs. I know many “rock stars” or celebs in general really struggle with the pressure and expectations that fans can place on them at times. It’s tough to measure up to the ideals for sure.

Again, I don’t know your situation and none of what I said may apply to you, and neither may what I’m about to say, so this is definitely not directed toward you personally. The only thing I might ask anyone who feels hurt by someone they really admire is to question whether it’s really that healthy to stay involved in the fanbase, or if it’s better to move on and find something happier to do. But that’s the same with anything, really. Otherwise, ask what it would take to heal that issue, and if it’s anything that can reasonably be done, then great.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Yes, it felt terrible, and still does. But I refuse to talk about it here, otherwise I will be kicked out. I am not looking for pity, pity is something I hate. And I don't want to post about that, because I gave my word to Vinnie that I will never shared private conversation we had. I kept my word, he did not. I admin KISS groups, I don't trash him, I just stopped posting pics about him.
I think, Vinnie truts the wrong people, but this is none of my business. The only thing i cannot accept is that they chase me like a fox, everywhere i go.It's not a secret either that Vinnie lurks everywhere on the internet, using lots of fake profile. 5 minutes ago i was watching a video a podcaster made, and in the comments I read that someone was saying again "oh Vinnie is here, using is numerous fake profiles". He has trust issues, so do I.

Yesterday, when you said i was a singer, i almost fell down my bed. Because, it's true. Except my family and my real life friends, only 3 people on the internet know about this. Vinnie is one of them. The other one is Curt A Rivard Sr, and Chriss Lee (from the Canadian band Talamasca), he lives in Paris and we are going to go see Kiss together if they come to Paris. He auditionned for Vinnie as a bass player .

I am in this forum, but i stopped posting for a while. I don't want to talk about it either because I don't want to embarass the people who made me stop. In fact, you're the only one I talk to. I am not here to trash Vinnie and never will. I trash him somewhere else. Is it good or bad ? I don't know, it makes me feel better. Is it hate ? I don't think so, it's just a revenge I guess to make him feel that he is not the only one who can put people down and hurt them badly. I should move on, I did, until the awfull post popped up (the one i talked to you about previously).

So you can judge me, say whatever you want, I am used to that. It's been like that almost all my life. You can stop talking to me if you think I am a bad person.

I told you the song, maybe it's the rain brings tears in my eyes, yes because as a singer i can feel VV's emotion in this song and because it reminds me bad memories. But I love this song.

It's not easy to for me to talk to a stranger who doesn't want to talk about himself (you). But i like it.

Here's a pic for you, Chriss Lee with Vinnie when he auditionned for him.
Attachments
46464926_10156635026832348_4458603587177545728_n.jpg
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

It’s not that I’m trying to be secretive about myself in the conversation... I’m just very new here and more interested in learning from everyone else than talking about me. Message boards become pretty tight knit communities, especially with time and history, shared adventuring, etc. They are the stars... I’m just a little tadpole, lol.

But feel free to talk to me all you want, if it’s cool with the admins. Or PM me. But please keep your private stuff private, always. Don’t tell me or anyone else unless you really know someone and want to. Hey, listen — TONS of people have trust issues (I’m pretty battle-scarred myself), and I’m the last person to advise any of them to give trusting strangers a shot again, lol. We live in different times, and it’s just not safe. And using “real” profiles hasn’t stopped anyone from being fake over the Internet. It’s just another F’ed up way the Internet has screwed us up psychologically, lol.

Super cool you are a singer. Me too. :) And cool that your friend Chriss auditioned for Vinnie and is a KISS fan. Nice looking guy. It really takes guts to admit you might be trashing Vinnie in other places because it makes you feel better, or to try to hurt back, etc. I think you’d feel a whole lot better if you let it go. This sounds cheesy because everyone says it, but there is something to it — write all your feelings down on paper, then burn them and be free. :) And if someone hits back at you anyway, just let it go... they’ll eventually get bored and find someone else to fight with, right? Someone has to stop shooting first. What do you think?
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:36 am It’s not that I’m trying to be secretive about myself in the conversation... I’m just very new here and more interested in learning from everyone else than talking about me. Message boards become pretty tight knit communities, especially with time and history, shared adventuring, etc. They are the stars... I’m just a little tadpole, lol.

But feel free to talk to me all you want, if it’s cool with the admins. Or PM me. But please keep your private stuff private, always. Don’t tell me or anyone else unless you really know someone and want to. Hey, listen — TONS of people have trust issues (I’m pretty battle-scarred myself), and I’m the last person to advise any of them to give trusting strangers a shot again, lol. We live in different times, and it’s just not safe. And using “real” profiles hasn’t stopped anyone from being fake over the Internet. It’s just another F’ed up way the Internet has screwed us up psychologically, lol.

Super cool you are a singer. Me too. :) And cool that your friend Chriss auditioned for Vinnie and is a KISS fan. Nice looking guy. It really takes guts to admit you might be trashing Vinnie in other places because it makes you feel better, or to try to hurt back, etc. I think you’d feel a whole lot better if you let it go. This sounds cheesy because everyone says it, but there is something to it — write all your feelings down on paper, then burn them and be free. :) And if someone hits back at you anyway, just let it go... they’ll eventually get bored and find someone else to fight with, right? Someone has to stop shooting first. What do you think?
I you want us to talk deeper, join my facebook page, because it's the only place I trust. It's the only place where people talk to me via messenger or videochat. We are the only 2 people talking on this thread, and i can't go further in sharing private stuff about me. Don't worry I know what I can say when i chat, and I only say what i want to say. But I never lie. You asked me what could stop the anger. The reply is simple : Vinnie should apologize. But that will never happen. He did not apologized to the fans who lost their money. It's very simple to apologize, unless you have ego problems. But with Vinnie it's never his fault. He sent me 5 gifts, here in France, the screen pic is one of them. I did not ask for that. I never asked him anything. We were just talking.

I am going to swim right now, think about my proposal, if you wish to talk privately. I won't eat you !!!! Unless you look like a great birthday cake :D :D :D :D
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

Ahhhhhh, yeah... in my last post where I mentioned “what could be done to heal?”, I was in the middle of adding a part about probably best not to expect apologies, but stopped. :|

It seems so simple because in our personal lives, apologies are crucial to getting closure and moving on after hurtful situations. Even then, too many people just aren’t good at apologizing, for a variety of reasons.

In public life, it gets tougher though. Everyone wants apologies, lots of people demand apologies, and many will never get them. Could be a celeb or the President of the U.S. — doesn’t matter. Sometimes it would honestly help to get an apology, or sometimes it just makes a situation worse. I think part of the problem is, too many people are more interested in someone admitting fault than they are restoring a relationship, and they will just use any kind of apology against them, even legally. They have no real intent to forgive. Sometimes it seems like forgiveness is dead... one slight mistake and the Internet lynch mobs will string you up. Even if these people are a small fraction, it poses a risk for anyone in public life, so it just makes it complicated. Even with personal issues, a private apology could be made public and cause more problems, so it’s not always safe or advisable.

I’m just speaking in general here. There are just a variety of reasons why people don’t issue apologies, and it’s not always about ego or insensitivity. I have no doubt some of these issues cause public folks a huge amount of emotional stress behind the scenes. It sounds like Vinnie has done some super cool things for you, and I hear he goes above and beyond for fans in person. I can’t speculate on anything beyond that. Traditionally we think, apology first, forgiveness second. These days, it’s better for us to forgive first, and then people tend to drop their force fields and apologize. I’ve gotten some really heartfelt apologies from people face to face that they’d never have made publicly. I’ve offered some to others, too.

I’m not really a big Facebook guy and deleted my Rip Rokken account a few years back. Shame too looking back, because I had a buttload of great pics and memories there. But always happy to chat elsewhere if you’d like.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:41 am Ahhhhhh, yeah... in my last post where I mentioned “what could be done to heal?”, I was in the middle of adding a part about probably best not to expect apologies, but stopped. :|

It seems so simple because in our personal lives, apologies are crucial to getting closure and moving on after hurtful situations. Even then, too many people just aren’t good at apologizing, for a variety of reasons.

In public life, it gets tougher though. Everyone wants apologies, lots of people demand apologies, and many will never get them. Could be a celeb or the President of the U.S. — doesn’t matter. Sometimes it would honestly help to get an apology, or sometimes it just makes a situation worse. I think part of the problem is, too many people are more interested in someone admitting fault than they are restoring a relationship, and they will just use any kind of apology against them, even legally. They have no real intent to forgive. Sometimes it seems like forgiveness is dead... one slight mistake and the Internet lynch mobs will string you up. Even if these people are a small fraction, it poses a risk for anyone in public life, so it just makes it complicated. Even with personal issues, a private apology could be made public and cause more problems, so it’s not always safe or advisable.

I’m just speaking in general here. There are just a variety of reasons why people don’t issue apologies, and it’s not always about ego or insensitivity. I have no doubt some of these issues cause public folks a huge amount of emotional stress behind the scenes. It sounds like Vinnie has done some super cool things for you, and I hear he goes above and beyond for fans in person. I can’t speculate on anything beyond that. Traditionally we think, apology first, forgiveness second. These days, it’s better for us to forgive first, and then people tend to drop their force fields and apologize. I’ve gotten some really heartfelt apologies from people face to face that they’d never have made publicly. I’ve offered some to others, too.

I’m not really a big Facebook guy and deleted my Rip Rokken account a few years back. Shame too looking back, because I had a buttload of great pics and memories there. But always happy to chat elsewhere if you’d like.
There are different ways to apologize. I am not asking for public stuff. Vinnie and I, used to talk using codes when he was interacting with me publicly on his own fb page. So he could just say 1 word that i would understand, and this would be enough for me. He has my email address. I have proofs that he stalks me, but I will never post them or say how I know it. For example, I call you Etienne, If we were the only one to know that I call you this way, you sending me "ETIENNE" somewhere, would be a proof that you apologize. Because it's a code.

I can only chat on messenger. You can create a profile there it takes 3 mn, and put a fake pic if you don't want me to see your face. You don't have to send me a friend request, i talk on messenger with people who are not in my friend list. It's up to you ETIEEEEENNNE :D :D :D :D :D :D
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

A fake Paul Stanley contacted me via messenger some time ago. He was not in my friend list, i was not on twitter or instagram but he managed to do it. He was using a replica of PS facebook account. I don't know how they manage to do that, but apparently some people can get in touch with someone without being on FB.
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

Thank you for the kind invitation, but I don't plan to rejoin Facebook as Rip Rokken. No reason exactly, except I tend not to look back once I retire something. I'm actually surprised I resurrected the screen name here and on another board, but they are different boards than I was on before. I wouldn't normally have a problem posting my beautiful photo on FB but I don't want to give Zuck Muppetberg something to whack off to. :lol: :lol: :lol:
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:55 am Thank you for the kind invitation, but I don't plan to rejoin Facebook as Rip Rokken. No reason exactly, except I tend not to look back once I retire something. I'm actually surprised I resurrected the screen name here and on another board, but they are different boards than I was on before. I wouldn't normally have a problem posting my beautiful photo on FB but I don't want to give Zuck Muppetberg something to whack off to. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I told you to create a fake profile on fb, that only me will be aware of. And don't use your name, i believe you have enough imagination for that. Otherwise, i don't know what to do. contact me via messenger then ! If you know how to do it without fb. But i knew fb would be a problem, you remind me of someone
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Nahhhhh... thank you again. I’m good with screen names but I can’t do fake profiles. Hang out here and be sweet to Vinnie. You’ll feel better. :D
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:36 am :lol: :lol: :lol: Nahhhhh... thank you again. I’m good with screen names but I can’t do fake profiles. Hang out here and be sweet to Vinnie. You’ll feel better. :D
ok your choice. You can't do fake profile, and I can't talk more about private stuff here or anywhere else. So, this is useless.I remind you that Vinnie gave me the last shot 1 week ago, so why should I be nice to him, when the guy is so cruel. We talked enough here, so people can prepare some pop corn and some beer if they have time to waste reading our prose.
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

We’re almost to 70 posts here, though. I think it has been a great, actually kinda deep discussion. Did you listen to that live VV recording someone posted earlier? I listened to it twice this morning. Freaking amazing...
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:12 am We’re almost to 70 posts here, though. I think it has been a great, actually kinda deep discussion. Did you listen to that live VV recording someone posted earlier? I listened to it twice this morning. Freaking amazing...
we were the only 2 people posting on this thread for a while. I do not like audio recording from any band. I prefer videos. So no i did not listen to it and I won't. But i watched videos of some bands on Youtube, I sang, and I went swimming. Now I am gonna watch a movie on my streaming site. If I want to listen to audio stuff i listen to a cd or listen to a vynil. Reminds me of good old times.
ChucknNorris

Post by ChucknNorris »

This whole convo is confusing
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Fabienne, speaking the truth will never get anyone into trouble here, and I will defend everybody's rights to be themselves.

The motto is don't hurt others, and if someone doesn't like what you are saying they can just ignore it and move on. Everyone wins.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Genebaby wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:22 pm Fabienne, speaking the truth will never get anyone into trouble here, and I will defend everybody's rights to be themselves.

The motto is don't hurt others, and if someone doesn't like what you are saying they can just ignore it and move on. Everyone wins.
Thank you Genebaby I appreciate your kindness. I have nothing more to say about Vinnie for the moment. Nothing new. The conversation i could have had with Rip about my personal life doesn't have to be posted here because it is not the goal of this forum.

Have a nice day.

Fabienne
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Genebaby wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:22 pm Fabienne, speaking the truth will never get anyone into trouble here, and I will defend everybody's rights to be themselves.

Here is something that was posted yesterday in a fb group. I know Genebaby that you don't like facebook stuff, but you said I could be myself. This is to show how i am being chased
Attachments
65627331_487077188711287_8384652176206594048_n.png
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

Maybe I don’t understand. I can’t tell they are chasing you in that pic. Were they just trying to keep you out? And why does that site even matter?
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:37 pm Maybe I don’t understand. I can’t tell they are chasing you in that pic. Were they just trying to keep you out? And why does that site even matter?
well it seems you are not aware about a lot of things. HONEYCUTTZ, was a group where they trash Cusano's fans. The fans, they think that are unworthy.
Everybody knows that Vinnie was part of this group, and agreed on everything that was posted there. I got trashed there. That's what I tried to explain to you.
Then they trashed Ralph Viera, aka DR FUKK. So, Ralph created a fb group called HONEYCUNTTS (the spelling is not the same, even if the name is close To Vinnie/Wilkie's group) to trash the trashers and Vinnie. The problem is that Ralph is very powerful, and his group is still up.....

So, the person in the post i shared here, said that one of the question that was asked to become a member of VV trashing fans group was : Are you Fabienne Noel. What do you expect people can reply to that ? If they say no, they will check the profile, if they say yes, i guess they can't join. Maybe they were expecting me to join ? IDK. But never I would have joined that group. And why did they chose this question ? Why me ?

So the group has been shut down, since 2 weeks now. It was shut down 2 days after Ralph created HONEYCUNTTS. I don't know if this group was shut down, because they started to attack, Paul and Gene, calling them Klein and Eizen. Then they trashed jewish people and everything went south. So, maybe the group was reported or Vinnie said stop it.

Anyway,Vinnie had about 10 K fans when he made his comeback and created his fb group where he interacted with the fans. I was part of his fb group. He closed his fb group in June 2018.
Other fb group were created since then, and 2 of them are secret groups were only the true fans are accepted. HONEYCUTTZ was apart from that, was created later, a few months ago, it was a public group, that has been shut down several times and was up again each time. The goal of this group was that anyone could see the untrue fans. Well, only of few of them, because Vinnie has so much haters.......now. And it was also, IMO, a group to make people shut up, otherwise they would end in that group and get trashed.

So you, Rip, can be on Vinnie's side and agree about everything he did or does. I just can't...........
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Fabby, are you telling me that Vinnie was part of a Facebook hate group against his own fans? What the hell?

And of of the questions to join was if that person was you? That's pretty f'd up.

Hearing it degenerated to bashing Gene and Paul and Jewish people does not surprise me, it's like what happened on the DoubleV forum when Vinnie was in charge. So sad to hear that behaviour is resurfacing.

Man, this is just bad.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Genebaby wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:47 am Fabby, are you telling me that Vinnie was part of a Facebook hate group against his own fans? What the hell?

And of of the questions to join was if that person was you? That's pretty f'd up.

Hearing it degenerated to bashing Gene and Paul and Jewish people does not surprise me, it's like what happened on the DoubleV forum when Vinnie was in charge. So sad to hear that behaviour is resurfacing.

Man, this is just bad.
Yes, Genebaby, this is what I am saying. Ralph Viera created his own hate group to fight against them and to trash these haters and Vinnie, because we have proof. We know VV fake akas. And his clique fake akas too. They are everywhere !I can tell you that some of them are in your forum. They are in KISSFAQ too. They shared some posts i did in KISSfaq in their hate group. They came on my fb page and stole personal pics of me. I had to completely lock my profile. I have screeshots of their hate towards me, but the last thing they posted about me in their hate group, i cannot talk about it because it's too cruel, and I am not sure people would understand, why it hurt me so much. And the only person who was aware of that stuff is Vinnie. I know he is back on his old behaviour again. Everybody knows what he did in the forum years ago. Now he does the same on FB. Curt was a huge target too in their hate group. But Curt is different than me. Curt and I made peace, he apologized for disclosing my real name here.

You are aware about the annoucements that Vinnie posted about the untrue fans !

The question in their group : are you Fabienne Noel ? I have no clue. I find this totally stupid and childish ! But I don't even know why they play that game ! Ok I never was a yes yes fan, but that's not a reason ! I was a fan. I love some of his music. I loved it when he was talking to me privately. Why did he fuck that all up ? I don't know. I asked Vinnie, he never replied to me. Wilkie is doing a great job, helping Vinnie in this madness along with the few fans he has left, that we call "the clique". We think they are 12 people but not enough proof. Maybe less because they use fake akas.

So, i don't want to bring my shit here, but since you ask me, I try to give you some replies. I also talked with Chris, he was a huge VV fan, what is left of that ? Deception.

I know some of you here support him no matter what he does. I already said that i don't judge that. But i've seen Vinnie true colors. A lot of fans saw them too.

So for the moment there is a lot of anger in my heart. I won't lie about that. There are things i cannot accept. Everytime i try to let go, they come back. When I remain silent they find a way to provoque me. It's a nightmare, but honestly I went through worst things in my life, so they won't break me. All i can say, is that I've never seen an artist doing that, and wasting so much time chasing people on the internet. Now I know he did that in the past, because a lot of his fans are talking to me behind his back. And I never posted anything about that, to keep them safe.
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

“Honeycuntts”? Yikes... You know what the difference between Honeycuntts and Vinnie Vincent Invasion is? Vinnie Vincent Invasion brings back GOOD memories from grade school. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, I couldn’t resist... :mrgreen:

I am really sorry if you’ve had people attack you. There is too much foolishness on the Internet these days. It’s turning everyone into children. I hope you can find some peace. Please don’t give people the power to upset ya. I try not to — it works pretty well. :)

Hey, I did see you mentioned Steve Wilkie though, and I’ve seen people bring up his name on other boards. I’ve talked to him several times in the past, and in my own personal experience at least, he’s always been great to me. He’s also done me some really cool favors. I’m really looking forward to meeting him.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:19 am “Honeycuntts”? Yikes... You know what the difference between Honeycuntts and Vinnie Vincent Invasion is? Vinnie Vincent Invasion brings back GOOD memories from grade school. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, I couldn’t resist... :mrgreen:

I am really sorry if you’ve had people attack you. There is too much foolishness on the Internet these days. It’s turning everyone into children. I hope you can find some peace. Please don’t give people the power to upset ya. I try not to — it works pretty well. :)

Hey, I did see you mentioned Steve Wilkie though, and I’ve seen people bring up his name on other boards. I’ve talked to him several times in the past, and in my own personal experience at least, he’s always been great to me. He’s also done me some really cool favors. I’m really looking forward to meeting him.
oh you're sorry ! You don't want to understand that Vinnie attacked me too, not only some people. You like Wilkie, because he did you cool favors, then you like fake people. I don't. I am happy to learn that you are a true fan. But I always knew it. Enjoy the birthday party, if it happens !!!

The only thing i can thank Vinnie for, is that I met Chriss Lee in a VV facebook group. Chriss is awesome, and he knows a lot about Vinnie. He knows all KISS members personaly, he was invited to parties, will Bill Aucoin, Billy Idol. In brief he is in the show bizz world. He knows the most famous rock stars. His fav is Paul Stanley. Well, apart from that, we have a lot in common. As I told you before, he wants me to go and see KISS with him if they come to Paris. He wants to introduce me to Paul. Yes he is doing me favors, but Chriss can be trusted. I talked to him on the phone 2 days ago. He is a rock star too, but he doesn't behave like a Diva.

Vinnie hates Bobby and Mark, so avoid to talk about the invasion if you meet him.

There is foolishness on the internet, I agree, But never seen that level of stupidity coming from an artist and his dye hard fans !!! Sorry I could not resist : Sarah Connor

You can upset me if you wish, I am more open minded than you think :D :D :D :D :D :D
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

LUDIVINE wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:43 am You don't want to understand that Vinnie attacked me too, not only some people.
Hey... I didn’t say anything like that. I just haven’t personally witnessed your experiences, and haven’t experienced similar things myself. It’s not personal and it doesn’t mean anything, except than I try not to judge people based on information I receive from others, for a variety of reasons.

I’m not a “true fan” — I don’t believe in blind loyalty to anyone. I’m just a fan who tries to keep it simple and not cross over into personal territory. I love music and I support the artists who write the songs I enjoy. That’s really all I care about. And yes, I’m going to the Bash and believe it’s going to be awesome. I’ve never met Vinnie before and I’m really looking forward to doing that and meeting and hanging out with other fans. That’s it. :)

And again, your friend Chriss sounds like an awesome guy — that is super cool.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:17 pm
LUDIVINE wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:43 am You don't want to understand that Vinnie attacked me too, not only some people.
Hey... I didn’t say anything like that. I just haven’t personally witnessed your experiences, and haven’t experienced similar things myself. It’s not personal and it doesn’t mean anything, except than I try not to judge people based on information I receive from others, for a variety of reasons.

I’m not a “true fan” — I don’t believe in blind loyalty to anyone. I’m just a fan who tries to keep it simple and not cross over into personal territory. I love music and I support the artists who write the songs I enjoy. That’s really all I care about. And yes, I’m going to the Bash and believe it’s going to be awesome. I’ve never met Vinnie before and I’m really looking forward to doing that and meeting and hanging out with other fans. That’s it. :)

:D :D :D :D :D ok you're going to the bash, then give Vinnie a french kiss for me :D :D :D :D
You are right, don't judge people on information you receive from others. I respect that !

Yes Chriss is awesome. Chriss Lee now, at 51
Attachments
chriss.png
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

LUDIVINE wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:27 pm :D :D :D :D :D ok you're going to the bash, then give Vinnie a french kiss for me :D :D :D :D
You are right, don't judge people on information you receive from others. I respect that !

Ok, deal... Give it to me and I promise to pass it along. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice pic! Looks like he’s doing well! Nice looking pendant, too.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:35 pm
LUDIVINE wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:27 pm :D :D :D :D :D ok you're going to the bash, then give Vinnie a french kiss for me :D :D :D :D

Ok, deal... Give it to me and I promise to pass it along. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice pic! Looks like he’s doing well! Nice looking pendant, too.
:D :D :D :D I am sending 1 french kiss to you now !!!! I wish i could be there to see Vinnie's face :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

My question is, Why do we have to concern The VVFF with the rumors and idiocy going on at Facebook ?
Can't we just have a fan forum ?

If any of us want to see or hear that bullshit, we can sign up for it.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

All goings on with an artist are part of a fan forum. It might not be part of everyone's journey, but it's just as relevant.

I've learnt some interesting stuff. And now I know that it was Chriss Lee in that old pic with Vinnie, and he was auditioning at the time.

Freedom rocks!
ankh

Post by ankh »

Dear Ludivine,
i sincerely hope you can put everything where it belongs-in the past.As much as i can understand partially how do you feel-since i didn't experience it firsthand-The best thing would be to move on and ignore people who have such petty minds and are wasting their lives.

Here i've met so many wonderful people and never had issues with anyone.Here we can talk about things we may be interested in... leaving the insanity where it belongs... somewhere else ;).

VVforums rocks!! :P

Genebaby and fellow forumites...my bank account no is # ............. :P 8) :lol:
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
tukoztukoz

Post by tukoztukoz »

poserboy71 wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:57 pm ...rumors and idiocy going on at Facebook ?
...couldn’t help to think about that great song of Alice. Long and funny intro you can skip.

Ludivine told scary things though. Sometimes I regret the preinternet days when « truth » was told in magazines. That was a great time to be a fan
say two sky two say fare
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

poserboy71 wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:57 pm My question is, Why do we have to concern The VVFF with the rumors and idiocy going on at Facebook ?

Brother, I choose to believe we’d like each other very much if we ever met in person. And there is a good chance we may — you never know. I don’t think I can remember meeting anyone from a message board (and I’ve met many) who I didn’t end up liking in person, no matter how they came off on the board. And that’s funny too, how some of the loudest, most outrageous personalities behind screen names are quiet and shy in person, and some of the biggest, most self-important dicks are really total sweethearts. I guess there have been a few strange folks who were a little awkward, but they were still likable.

Anyway... Cheers, mate.
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

ankh wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:36 pm Here i've met so many wonderful people and never had issues with anyone.Here we can talk about things we may be interested in... leaving the insanity where it belongs... somewhere else ;).

VVforums rocks!! :P
Loved your post, Ankh... another like-minded soul. :)
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

RipRokken wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:31 pm
poserboy71 wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:57 pm My question is, Why do we have to concern The VVFF with the rumors and idiocy going on at Facebook ?

Brother, I choose to believe we’d like each other very much if we ever met in person. And there is a good chance we may — you never know. I don’t think I can remember meeting anyone from a message board (and I’ve met many) who I didn’t end up liking in person, no matter how they came off on the board. And it’s funny too, how some of the loudest, most outrageous personalities behind screen names are quiet and shy in person, and some of the biggest, most self-important dicks are really total sweethearts. I guess there have been a few strange folks who were a little awkward, but they were still likable. I’m not drawing any parallels here, btw. Just shooting the breeze.

Anyway... Cheers, mate.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Ankh, your post seems to have suffered a bit of corruption. Can you PM me those missing digits please?....... ;)
metatron

Post by metatron »

LUDIVINE wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:27 pm
RipRokken wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:17 pm

:D :D :D :D :D ok you're going to the bash, then give Vinnie a french kiss for me :D :D :D :D

Any musical links I can get to listen to Chriss Lee's music?
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Genebaby wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:17 pm All goings on with an artist are part of a fan forum. It might not be part of everyone's journey, but it's just as relevant.

I've learnt some interesting stuff. And now I know that it was Chriss Lee in that old pic with Vinnie, and he was auditioning at the time.

Freedom rocks!
Not sure how you learned that recently.
We covered that many years ago.
I believe he was the guy who called Vinnie a few times after the audition ,that supposedly the drummer screwed up, only to get Vinnie's wife telling him that Vinnie was sick then eventually went back East for awhile.

NEWBEGINNINGS
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Metatron, yes can i get you some links to listen to Chriss Lee music

Poserboy71, just don't read my post as you never have positive things to say. You can't even make a cool comment about Chriss Lee. A guy you've never met. I just replied to questions members asked me.

Genebaby, thank you, i can get you some links to Chriss lee music too, if you're interested.

Ankh, the insanity is everywhere. I've seen some even in this forum. As Genebaby said, if you are not interesred skip the subject. Anyway, you seem to be a nice person though

Rip : you rock !
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

tukoztukoz wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:35 pm
poserboy71 wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:57 pm ...rumors and idiocy going on at Facebook ?
...couldn’t help to think about that great song of Alice. Long and funny intro you can skip.

Ludivine told scary things though. Sometimes I regret the preinternet days when « truth » was told in magazines. That was a great time to be a fan
:D :D :D :D :D funny video ! Are you French ?
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

LUDIVINE wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:52 am Rip : you rock !
Why, thanks!!! :lol: I have a feeling I’ll be rocking harder once I get into some of Chriss Lee’s music. Looking forward to that!
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:13 am
LUDIVINE wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:52 am Rip : you rock !
Why, thanks!!! :lol: I have a feeling I’ll be rocking harder once I get into some of Chriss Lee’s music. Looking forward to that!
Yep, I am not sure you'll like his music. I will share that privately. Metatron asked me. I have to find a way to do it. I don't want everyone to see that, to avoid shity comments mainly from Poserboy71. I said it, could not help it :D :D :D :D :D :D Sarah Connor
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

I like many different types of music... bring it on :)

I’m a huge Sarah Connor fan btw — really looking forward to Linda Hamilton returning to the role in TERMINATOR: DARK FATE. 8)
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:29 am I like many different types of music... bring it on :)

I’m a huge Sarah Connor fan btw — really looking forward to Linda Hamilton returning to the role in TERMINATOR: DARK FATE. 8)
I said I have to think about it, and see how i can share that privately.

Sarah Connor is my nickname, that's how my friends call me or Lara croft or Mustang

Where are you from ? Nashville ?