VV Birthday Jamm?

News and information from 2018 onwards
RipRokken

Re: VV Birthday Jamm?

Post by RipRokken »

Well, one thing that makes the earlier Slaughter stuff tough for me is all the unnecessary intros to each song, like dreamy keyboards and bubble machine noises. I prefer to to hear a song straight up without a thick layer of frosting slathered over it.
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

richiehaha wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:05 am I haven't been on in a while b/c it seems to be nothing but bickering anymore. I just went through a bunch of posts to catch up and I do have one question...where the hell has the AnkhWarrior Jessica girl been? It's just not the same without her commenting on stuff!!! :?
Son, you need to come to the Bash next month and seek refuge from all the bickering. And bring the AnkhWarrior with ya.
ChucknNorris

Post by ChucknNorris »

“Satanic leftist insanity”??!!!! Holy crap that’s gold!
Yup, blame the fans is in full effect. So sad.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Hated the Slaughter album from the first listen. Loved the cover art :P but couldn't stand the music. Up all night, shit all day!

"“Satanic leftist insanity”??!!!! Holy crap that’s gold!
Yup, blame the fans is in full effect. So sad."

Yeah Chucky! That's a strange one!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

On vv's claim of "Satanic leftist insanity"

Well firstly who the fuck is satanic ? And quite frankly being satanic is more of a joke these days.

Secondly politicising fans is so dumb.

Thirdly again fight the hands that feed you. Cause and effect. You tell the fans you love them all and they tell you that right back. You tell the fans they are nut jobs they tell you that back .

Its a mirror system. If you fight with the mirror you always loose. If you are nice to the mirror you always win
Bye Bye
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

doublev2 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:46 pm On vv's claim of "Satanic leftist insanity"

Well firstly who the fuck is satanic ? And quite frankly being satanic is more of a joke these days.

Secondly politicising fans is so dumb.

Thirdly again fight the hands that feed you. Cause and effect. You tell the fans you love them all and they tell you that right back. You tell the fans they are nut jobs they tell you that back .

Its a mirror system. If you fight with the mirror you always loose. If you are nice to the mirror you always win
He can't face the mirror
Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone. Tout suffocant et blême, quand sonne l'heure, je me souviens des jours anciens et je pleure.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

And third time now he has gone on record to cancel the archives / boxset because of fans
Bye Bye
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

Sounds like some are really rooting for him to fail. A shame. And kinda Satanic, lol. :evil:
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

It says a lot about someone's character.
There are quite a few VVFF Elder who are really upset yet decide to not waste energy on hating.
It only makes things worse.

They choose not to go overboard with comments simply because it not only affects them , it affects others.

Are they still upset, pissed, bummed, etc...?
You betcha !!!!
Are they still fans that love the old stuff and hope for more ?
YOU BETCHA !!!! (Even Dino ) ;) (EVEN CC is still somewhat curious)

For whatever reasons, Vinnie has had a difficult time getting product and events to materialize.
There is a struggle that a lot of people aren't understanding or compassionate about.
Whether people think it's self-inflicted or not. Whether he accepts help from fans or is doing things by himself, encouragement would seem to a better road to take than nit-picking and potshots.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

Man, I think we are SO on the same page. I’d never challenge anyone’s reasons for being hurt or upset when things haven’t worked out, materialized, etc. I totally understand that. My issue, like yours, is just with people forecasting failure, rooting for a bad outcome, making fun of in a cruel way, and just kicking people when things aren’t working out. It absolutely lacks compassion and definitely hurts things for other fans who are trying to be optimistic.

People can feel however they wish, but much respect to VVFF elders who are able keep out of the general pile on. This has nothing to do with who did what, or who is to blame, for which there are obviously lots of opinions. At this point, everything has been aired, everyone has spoken their minds, and nobody out there being negative has anything new to say... so why continue the pile-on and the kicking? I’d argue that at some point it becomes self-fulfilling prophecy by negative fans.
VikingVVFan

Post by VikingVVFan »

"It says a lot about someone's character.."

Right!
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

VikingVVFan wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:55 am "It says a lot about someone's character.."

Right!
Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone. Tout suffocant et blême, quand sonne l'heure, je me souviens des jours anciens et je pleure.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Cases in point.

NEWBEGINNINGS
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

Fromage!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Who really cares about any of this. Its sad however vv's career has ended up in a debate about will he show up or not and the success will be based on if he shows up to an event that's not even a gig. How sad can this be? But most people's interest in vv now is based on how far gone he has gotten or proving he is not as far gone as people think.

Sad situation when I think most people liked Vinnie because of his music which has stalled since the mid 90s. These excuses only arise because he has no music , he can not make music or at least can not still his mind enough to make music and he can not play too well anymore. If he could do any of these things he wouldn't need to be picking fights, hating ex members and fans and bullying certain fans to buying his tickets. This is the actions of someone who has zero confidence but hiding it through arrogance and sympathy.

If he actually tried to get help and extend arm I think lots of people would be cool with they but the way it's being handled is just not helping him
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

And the brown nosers make this worse. The yes men through out history have been the people who destroy people. So in my eyes the biggest haters are the yes men . They are evil little shits trying to get a drop of vv's approval at his own expense. Dumbasses basically
Bye Bye
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

doublev2 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:36 pm And the brown nosers make this worse. The yes men through out history have been the people who destroy people. So in my eyes the biggest haters are the yes men . They are evil little shits trying to get a drop of vv's approval at his own expense. Dumbasses basically
Wow, well said !!!!!
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

Well... One thing is for certain, lol. Rokken is no brown noser or enabler, and definitely not a yes man. I’m positive all day long but never act or encourage behavior that is harmful to an artist just to get favor or attention. Don’t need to, and wouldn’t want to. I’ve seen and known a TON of people in the past who would though, and some would stab their mother in the eye for one drop more. Then if they get it they abuse it in more ways than I care to relate. Those are truly the dangerous ones to both the artist and the health of any fanbase.

Any luck I’ve ever had has been from being a friend in some capacity. I keep my opinions to myself unless asked, and then if I disagree with something I’m kind and diplomatic about it. I think people in general value and want that.
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

doublev2 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:33 pmSad situation when I think most people liked Vinnie because of his music which has stalled since the mid 90s.

Some of us just aren’t too concerned about that. Of course most people know Vinnie thru his music, and whether it was his earliest work, or with KISS, or with VVI, or anything released since, it made a difference to us and ties in with special memories in our lives — good times, hard times, etc. It was part of the soundtrack of our lives.

Honestly, I’m just excited to finally get to meet Vinnie and share some quality time with him and other fans who aren’t crushing him with the weight of our expectations, pushing too hard for things we want to get out of it for ourselves, or trying to nose our way behind the curtain into his personal affairs. If I could only share a bite of lunch and a conversation about music with him, it would be well worth the trip to me. Anything on top of that is a bonus. And it sounds like nobody is going to walk away from this feeling disappointed — nowhere close.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Ok will reply after August 10. Speak then. I suggest the two of you don't read each others posts to make life a bit easier .
Bye Bye
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

Fair enough :)
beano

Post by beano »

RipRokken wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:00 pm I keep my opinions to myself unless asked, and then if I disagree with something I’m kind and diplomatic about it. I think people in general value and want that.
Hahahahaahahaha!!!!!

EXCEPT YOU DON’T....
.....you just waffle on about crap that people don’t give two shits about. You know nothing and you have no news, and bring absolutely nothing to the table.

What an amazing deluded view you have of yourself. I’d hate for anyone to get swallowed up in their own self importance :D
A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

beano wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:39 am
RipRokken wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:00 pm I keep my opinions to myself unless asked, and then if I disagree with something I’m kind and diplomatic about it. I think people in general value and want that.
Hahahahaahahaha!!!!!

EXCEPT YOU DON’T....
.....you just waffle on about crap that people don’t give two shits about. You know nothing and you have no news, and bring absolutely nothing to the table.

What an amazing deluded view you have of yourself. I’d hate for anyone to get swallowed up in their own self importance :D
I agree 100 %.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Only saying nice things, being positive about Vinnie is great.

Unfortunately it's not realistic but I can see where both sides are coming from.

The only place that only positive, nice things being said, while surrounded by the opposite, is a place full of sycophants and yes fans, which gladly we are not.

Both views are valid here, not everyone has had the same experience as you.

Say what you want but be nice to each other, be constructive, not mean. Otherwise ignore what you don't like.

You do it a lot in real life, being far away and behind a keyboard does not make you Chuck Norris.

Opinions and thoughts on Vinnie will always differ. At least here we can have them all.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Saying nice things or bad things about Vinnie gets you in the same place eventually.
Bye Bye
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Genebaby wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:22 am Only saying nice things, being positive about Vinnie is great.

Unfortunately it's not realistic but I can see where both sides are coming from.

The only place that only positive, nice things being said, while surrounded by the opposite, is a place full of sycophants and yes fans, which gladly we are not.

Say what you want but be nice to each other, be constructive, not mean. Otherwise ignore what you don't like.

You do it a lot in real life, being far away and behind a keyboard does not make you Chuck Norris.

Opinions and thoughts on Vinnie will always differ. At least here we can have them all.
Thank you Genebaby, for being very understanding.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Genebaby wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:22 am Only saying nice things, being positive about Vinnie is great.

Personally, i think saying neither Good or Bad thing about Vinnie Vincent is the way to go. Celebrate his success, enjoy the music, the image, the assorted additional things he brought to the table, like the VVV guitars, having a great band, being in KISS, the great sounds, the image, but don't get personally involved. I'm 99% sure that he suffers from a mental illness, if not many. And like a drug addict (which I am not saying he is or isn't) , his illness is dictating his actions. From a distance, there is nothing as Fans that we can do. Someone very close to him has to step in and get him help to manage his illness and make sure he does his rehabilitation. - I'd don't think VV can do it on his own. There is no shame in this. Like starting to learn to ride a bicycle, we all need a helping hand. At first even to just balance on the thing, then a helping gentle push up a hill and then the day comes when one can do this all on their own.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
fullshredd

Post by fullshredd »

I think Vinnie would have fit right as a composer during the 16th century; just as misunderstood and ridiculed but with the "luxury" of modern, digital exposure
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

LUDIVINE wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:50 am
beano wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:39 amHahahahaahahaha!!!!!

EXCEPT YOU DON’T....

I agree 100 %.

Beano — You gave me the biggest smile today. Keep it up! Probably because your posts remind me of an old friend (R.I.P.) from another board who went by “Deano”. I miss that guy...

LUDIVINE — Vieux-Boulogne!!! :x
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:25 pm
LUDIVINE wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:50 am
beano wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:39 amHahahahaahahaha!!!!!

EXCEPT YOU DON’T....

I agree 100 %.

Beano — You gave me the biggest smile today. Keep it up! Probably because your posts remind me of an old friend (R.I.P.) from another board who went by “Deano”. I miss that guy...

LUDIVINE — Vieux-Boulogne!!! :x
oh, learn how to use your French translator, because this means nothing ! Mr Stockholm syndrome ! We all have the proof that you're part of Vinnie's cult now, insults are coming !!!!!! As usual.........
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

LUDIVINE wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:43 pm
RipRokken wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:25 pmLUDIVINE — Vieux-Boulogne!!! :x
oh, learn how to use your French translator, because this means nothing ! Mr Stockholm syndrome ! We all have the proof that you're part of Vinnie's cult now, insults are coming !!!!!! As usual.........

It does mean something, according to this list... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.completefrance.com/language ... -1-5674469
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Guys, chill, don't ill, please.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

I’m kinda all out of “turn the other cheek”
today, Genebaby. If the mutts want to play rough, they’re likely to get it right back (within reason of course).
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Genebaby wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:50 pm Guys, chill, don't ill, please.
Genebaby, this guy is part of the Vinnie cult, I know exactly how they behave and stalk. I even have an idea about his real identity.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:49 pm
LUDIVINE wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:43 pm
RipRokken wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:25 pmLUDIVINE — Vieux-Boulogne!!! :x

It does mean something, according to this list... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.completefrance.com/language ... -1-5674469
oh, you are obssesed about me, here's my reply to you !

RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

I have nothing to hide and I don’t care for mystery games. If you think you know something, spill it... what is it you say... “stop beating around the bush”? Just be prepared to receiveth as thou disheth out. :lol:
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:07 pm I have nothing to hide and I don’t care for mystery games. If you think you know something, spill it... what is it you say... “stop beating around the bush”? Just be prepared to receiveth as thou disheth out. :lol:
You have a lot to hide, I will spit what I know to Genebaby in PM. Now beat it, we have seen your true colors !!!!
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

LUDIVINE wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:10 pmYou have a lot to hide, I will spit what I know to Genebaby in PM. Now beat it, we have seen your true colors !!!!

:lol: Well, that ought to make for a fun, fictional read. Go for it! :lol:
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:21 pm
LUDIVINE wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:10 pmYou have a lot to hide, I will spit what I know to Genebaby in PM. Now beat it, we have seen your true colors !!!!

:lol: Well, that ought to make for a fun, fictional read. Go for it! :lol:
You'll talk with yourself now, you're not worth my interest !!!! I'll watch you make a fool of yourself !!!!
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

Good god... Don’t you have a job, or anything constructive to do with your time other than have paranoid meltdowns and pick fights with people online? I’m apparently not the first person here to comment on the meltdowns.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:32 pm Good god... Don’t you have a job, or anything constructive to do with your time other than have paranoid meltdowns and pick fights with people online? I’m apparently not the first person here to comment on the meltdowns.
I have a job baby and a great life !!!! Don't you ever sleep ? You're feeling bored because you have no news to bring ? Oh, meltdowns ! A few people here already called you out. You don't have facebook lol !!!!! Va pleurer chez ta rem.
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

Correct... Rip Rokken has no Facebook account. Shut it down a couple of years ago. And yes, meltdowns. Not long ago you posted in this same thread accusing someone else. I believe they were just making friendly conversation. I’m sure everyone remembers that... even the admin commented about it. No need to be that way.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I think that you two should stop talking to each other on this forum. Is this possible? What's arguing going to achieve?
Bye Bye
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

doublev2 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:19 pm I think that you two should stop talking to each other on this forum. Is this possible? What's arguing going to achieve?

I’m game. Thank you for the suggestion.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Agreed
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

doublev2 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:19 pm I think that you two should stop talking to each other on this forum. Is this possible? What's arguing going to achieve?
He will talk alone now ! He needs attention !

By the way, when you talk here I don't tell you to stop.

I won't talk here anymore, I just hope that some members won't bring the posts I share elsewhere here, like it happened the last time !!!!
BengalWACO

Post by BengalWACO »

I came to check in on Vinnie because I have Facebook, probably am not in his official group. I don't follow things that closely but man, I am so confused and have so many questions now. I just hope Vinnie is doing well and has a great party. I hope it takes place. Wowsers.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Hmmm...
Same person causing trouble but... LET FREEDOM ROCK !

NEWBEGINNINGS
BengalWACO

Post by BengalWACO »

poserboy71 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:07 am Hmmm...
Poserboy71, if you are referring to me you couldn't be more wrong. If you aren't I apologize. That being said I cannot wait to see Vinnie play again. I have only been able to see him online but each time I was so happy to see him doing what he was doing. I hope their can be video of him at Birthday Bash! Rock and Roll
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

BengalWACO wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:00 am
poserboy71 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:07 am Hmmm...
Poserboy71, if you are referring to me you couldn't be more wrong. If you aren't I apologize. That being said I cannot wait to see Vinnie play again. I have only been able to see him online but each time I was so happy to see him doing what he was doing. I hope their can be video of him at Birthday Bash! Rock and Roll
With 11 posts , Im not sure it's possible to start, be in the middle of, or finish any kind of trouble.
Ot wasn't aimed at you.
Amazed you thought it was.

As for Vinnie playing, I doubt he will release any footage of the B-Day Bash.
It devalues the event for the folks who paid top dollar.

NEWBEGINNINGS