VV Birthday Jamm?

News and information from 2018 onwards
LUDIVINE

Re: VV Birthday Jamm?

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:07 am
LUDIVINE wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:10 pmOf course you haven't seen it, You are not where the info is. The person who posted the letter might have seen it too.
Great point.I hate being on the outside! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No big surprise ! If you see what I mean
Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone. Tout suffocant et blême, quand sonne l'heure, je me souviens des jours anciens et je pleure.
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

So you are inside Camp Vinnie? Sweet! Can you get me a backstage pass? :lol: :lol: :lol:
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:43 am So you are inside Camp Vinnie? Sweet! Can you get me a backstage pass? :lol: :lol: :lol:
You're the one who is ! You never fooled me ! :D :D :D :D :D
Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone. Tout suffocant et blême, quand sonne l'heure, je me souviens des jours anciens et je pleure.
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

LUDIVINE wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:47 am
RipRokken wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:43 am So you are inside Camp Vinnie? Sweet! Can you get me a backstage pass? :lol: :lol: :lol:
But YOU’VE got the inside scoop on all the chaos inside “Camp Vinnie”, lol. It sounds like you took a CNN hit-piece article about the Trump White House, and replaced Trump’s name with Vinnie’s, lol.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:59 am
LUDIVINE wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:47 am
But YOU’VE got the inside scoop on all the chaos inside “Camp Vinnie”, lol. It sounds like you took a CNN hit-piece article about the Trump White House, and replaced Trump’s name with Vinnie’s, lol.
oh where is your Kindness ? You seem to know a lot about what's going on too, but never post a clear reply and ask people to PM you. You have secrets ? Politics now ? Wow
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

LUDIVINE wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:18 amoh where is your Kindness ? You seem to know a lot about what's going on too, but never post a clear reply and ask people to PM you. You have secrets ? Politics now ? Wow

The info isn’t for haters. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:22 am
LUDIVINE wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:18 amoh where is your Kindness ? You seem to know a lot about what's going on too, but never post a clear reply and ask people to PM you. You have secrets ? Politics now ? Wow

The info isn’t for haters. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You have no info, that is the problem ! Well, I have better things to do than talk with a fake.
Oh not for haters ? You said everyone is welcome to join the birthday bash !!! Haters or not ! That it has nothing to do with that, everyone is welcome as long as they can pay !
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

The truth isn't hate.

The person on the receiving end of their own truths might "hate" it, but that's their bed and they have to lie in it.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Genebaby wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:49 am The truth isn't hate.

The person on the receiving end of their own truths might "hate" it, but that's their bed and they have to lie in it.
I agree Genebaby. As soon as one shares an opinion or post facts that are against some people's belief, they are called haters. This is the reason why i did not post the VV letter. Someone else did, he/she had more gutts than me
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

LUDIVINE wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:27 am Oh not for haters ? You said everyone is welcome to join the birthday bash !!! Haters or not ! That it has nothing to do with that, everyone is welcome as long as they can pay !
I certainly did not say haters were invited, lol. I believe I specifically said that anyone who just wanted to cause trouble would not be welcome. Re-read my posts.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:07 pm
LUDIVINE wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:27 am Oh not for haters ? You said everyone is welcome to join the birthday bash !!! Haters or not ! That it has nothing to do with that, everyone is welcome as long as they can pay !
I certainly did not say haters were invited, lol. I believe I specifically said that anyone who just wanted to cause trouble would not be welcome. Re-read my posts.
You just called me hater ! see your above post ! Read Genebaby's last post above too. And Learn
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Gutterclams ruin everything.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

LUDIVINE wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:10 pmYou just called me hater ! see your above post ! Read Genebaby's last post above too. And Learn

:lol: :lol: :lol: I didn’t specifically call YOU a hater. I said the info isn’t for “haters”, meaning, trolls who would just pick up any info posted in a public forum and spread it around to stir up shit and cause trouble. Kinda like... hmm...

You know, now that you mention it... Yeah, NO... you’re not invited. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

RipRokken wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:25 pm :lol: :lol: :lol: I didn’t specifically call YOU a hater. I said the info isn’t for “haters”, meaning, trolls who would just pick up any info posted in a public forum and spread it around to stir up shit and cause trouble. Kinda like... hmm...

You know, now that you mention it... Yeah, NO... you’re not invited. :lol: :lol: :lol:
What trouble can you cause with the truth? Isn't that just spreading news?

If someone was lying, that would be different. Is there somewhere where people are lying about Vinnie? That would be bad, and should be shut down asap.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:25 pm
LUDIVINE wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:10 pmYou just called me hater ! see your above post ! Read Genebaby's last post above too. And Learn

:lol: :lol: :lol: I didn’t specifically call YOU a hater. I said the info isn’t for “haters”, meaning, trolls who would just pick up any info posted in a public forum and spread it around to stir up shit and cause trouble. Kinda like... hmm...

You said "not for haters" in reply to one of my post ! So, stop beating around the bush and be true for once !!!!

I am not invited ? Great news. If I had the opportunity to be in Nashville, I would go to the Rock N Pod expo ! I also could wait in the Lobby and wait for Vinnie to come out without giving him a cent. You better stop your shit with me, I knew from the start you could not be trusted. I told you what you wanted to hear !!!! Where is the truth ?

If you believed for one second that I would share private stuff with you that were real, you were naive. I never do that on the internet. I only do it with 2 people, I videochat with. They are French. I also do it via my own messenger with a few people I trust, but they are not VV fans

Life taught me not to trust people, mainly those who are too kind to be true........

I only say the truth, when I post publicly, and this is what i am doing right now.

Maybe I am part of VV's camp, who knows ? But I am sure not gonna tell you. So you can waste your time asking your little friends, you will never know !!!! Because they have no clue. So many, ways to be in VV's camp incognito !!!!

Thanks for showing me your true colors !!!!!
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

Genebaby wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:47 pm What trouble can you cause with the truth? Isn't that just spreading news?

If someone was lying, that would be different. Is there somewhere where people are lying about Vinnie? That would be bad, and should be shut down asap.

I guess for me it has mainly to do with intent. Sharing news is one thing. Sharing counter opinion is also fine of course. But you can’t deny there are people who take every opportunity, sometimes with obvious glee, to spread negativity with the specific intention to insult or hurt Vinnie. Even good news, they’ll put a negative spin on. So yes... you could say they are there to bash and be hurtful. Every fanbase has a crop of them, so it’s not unique to VV. I’m no Kool-Aid drinker... but I see no point in bashing just to bash. I’ve never wasted my time on stuff like that. If I don’t care for or support an artist anymore, I just move on.

I would like you to recognize that I haven’t tried to deny anyone their opinions, and I don’t attack people for having opinions I disagree with. I’ve just attempted to encourage a little more positivity. Some are up for that, some not so much.

I have though been poked at a bit for not sharing more details publicly that just aren’t mine to share, and by persons who have no sincere desire to make good use of them — quite the opposite, most likely.

If you disagree and think otherwise, feel free to say so and explain why.
Last edited by RipRokken on Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
beano

Post by beano »

LUDIVINE wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:25 pm
RipRokken wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:25 pm

You said "not for haters" in reply to one of my post ! So, stop beating around the bush and be true for once !!!!

I am not invited ? Great news. If I had the opportunity to be in Nashville, I would go to the Rock N Pod expo ! I also could wait in the Lobby and wait for Vinnie to come out without giving him a cent. You better stop your shit with me, I knew from the start you could not be trusted. I told you what you wanted to hear !!!! Where is the truth ?

If you believed for one second that I would share private stuff with you that were real, you were naive. I never do that on the internet. I only do it with 2 people, I videochat with. They are French. I also do it via my own messenger with a few people I trust, but they are not VV fans

Life taught me not to trust people, mainly those who are too kind to be true........

I only say the truth, when I post publicly, and this is what i am doing right now.

Maybe I am part of VV's camp, who knows ? But I am sure not gonna tell you. So you can waste your time asking your little friends, you will never know !!!! Because they have no clue. So many, ways to be in VV's camp incognito !!!!

Thanks for showing me your true colors !!!!!
Yawn.

Someone ban this fool.
A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

LUDIVINE wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:25 pm“I only say the truth, when I post publicly, and this is what i am doing right now.”

“Thanks for showing me your true colors !!!!!”
You’re welcome. :lol: But you call me “fake” and act like I’m someone different that I’ve been the whole time. I’ve been very nice, though we disagree on things. All that is fine, but look, if you want to be negative about something I’m trying to be positive about, then you have to be willing to take some of what you dish out. :lol: And to demand “proofs” from me when you then start saying that Vinnie’s Camp is not happy (without any proof or even a reference point) is ridiculous. It’s to be expected that I’ll challenge you back. I have no animosity toward you at all and I’m not your enemy.

One thing I want to make very clear — whatever you are saying about “private conversations” should be no worry to you at all. Even if you really pissed me off (which you haven’t), I never betray private conversations. I don’t even hint about them in public. If we’ve ever even had one, nobody would even know unless you decide to mention it.

I haven’t been fake with you at all. But I do appreciate you letting me know you only tell the truth in public conversation. :lol:
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:01 pm
LUDIVINE wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:25 pm Thanks for showing me your true colors !!!!!
You’re welcome. :lol: But you call me “fake” and act like I’m someone different that I’ve been the whole time. I’ve been very nice, though we disagree on things. All that is fine, but look, if you want to be negative about something I’m trying to be positive about, then you have to be willing to take some of what you dish out. :lol: And to demand “proofs” from me when you then start saying that Vinnie’s Camp is not happy (without any proof or even a reference point) is ridiculous. It’s to be expected that I’ll challenge you back. I have no animosity toward you at all and I’m not your enemy.

One thing I want to make very clear — whatever you are saying about “private conversations” should be no worry to you at all. Even if you really pissed me off (which you haven’t), I never betray private conversations. I don’t even hint about them in public. If we’ve ever even had one, nobody would even know unless you decide to mention it.

I haven’t been fake with you at all.
Great to read this. Don't worry, I will not post private conversations we had. Not in my DNA. I have flaws but not this one. I never posted a single private message I had with Vinnie, because I gave him my word. My word is sacred.

I did not post my source because it comes from FB. People here say FB is shit ! Too bad my source is from a neutral group ! The admin is a huge VV and KISS fan. He is in contact with Vinnie, and posted VV letter dated July 7. He got some comments about it, and said he was worried. This person, is not the kind of person to post trash. Never saw him posting trash about Vinnie or KISS.

People here, from what I saw, are free to post their opinions. It's not because you think they are negative and don't like it that you have to judge them. Some people are very positive too. It's like in real life, you have all kind of opinions. It's not a reason to fight.

yes, you have been nice with me though we disagree, and I am fine with that and i liked it. So, why did you call me a hater then ? I did not understand why.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

If offered , refrain from sniffing the fingers of a certain individual. Fromage !!!!

NEWBEGINNINGS
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

I forget that we may have some language barrier issues. If my sentence translated that I was calling you a hater, that is incorrect. If you read my earlier posts (from yesterday I think), I shared the same concerns about posting details in a public place, because the “Peanut Gallery” starts commenting. I’m not going to post details about the Bash publicly — they just aren’t mine to share.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I'm hungry.
Did someone mention cheese and peanuts ?

NEWBEGINNINGS
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:37 pm I forget that we may have some language barrier issues. If my sentence translated that I was calling you a hater, that is incorrect. If you read my earlier posts (from yesterday I think), I shared the same concerns about posting details in a public place, because the “Peanut Gallery” starts commenting. I’m not going to post details about the Bash publicly — they just aren’t mine to share.
OK cool we agree ! Yes there is the language barrier ! My English is not perfect neither is your French :D :D :D :D :D

I will stop there publicly on this topic. ok ?
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

poserboy71 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:36 pmIf offered , refrain from sniffing the fingers of a certain individual. Fromage !!!!

ROFL... WHAT?!? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can assure you, NOTHING of that sort has been occurring, lol.

See, LUDIVINE — now you got people thinking we’re monkeying around backstage! :lol: :lol: :lol:
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

LUDIVINE wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:41 pmOK cool we agree ! Yes there is the language barrier ! My English is not perfect neither is your French :D :D :D :D :D

It’s a deal! :)
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:47 pm
LUDIVINE wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:41 pmOK cool we agree ! Yes there is the language barrier ! My English is not perfect neither is your French :D :D :D :D :D

It’s a deal! :)
It's a deal :D :D :D :D
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:45 pm
poserboy71 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:36 pmIf offered , refrain from sniffing the fingers of a certain individual. Fromage !!!!

ROFL... WHAT?!? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can assure you, NOTHING of that sort has been occurring, lol.

See, LUDIVINE — now you got people thinking we’re monkeying around backstage! :lol: :lol: :lol:
OOOPS, Etienne, remember the song "Etienne" ?
The monkeying was great !!!!! Don't be shy !!!!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

Oh my god.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:07 pm Oh my god.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Can't stop laughing !!!! Goodnight
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Fan in a nightclub, "I like da heavy metaaal. But I would like to play da heavy metal with synthesizers!"

Bruce Dickinson, "Nah mate! You can't play heavy metal with synthesizers!"

Fan, "Yah! I want!"

True story...
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

shramiac wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:26 pm Fan in a nightclub, "I like da heavy metaaal. But I would like to play da heavy metal with synthesizers!"

Bruce Dickinson, "Nah mate! You can't play heavy metal with synthesizers!"

Fan, "Yah! I want!"

True story...
What? Can you expand on this?
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

There is no Vinnie Vincent insiders haha. Its people who know if a nut job but play along. That includes some people here too.
Bye Bye
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

Genebaby wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:35 pmWhat? Can you expand on this?

doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Not if '"he's" I mean
Bye Bye
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

Genebaby wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:35 pmWhat? Can you expand on this?

Last edited by RipRokken on Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ZachAttack

Post by ZachAttack »

This is a lot of arguing over something that isn't going to happen anyway
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

ZachAttack wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:46 pmThis is a lot of arguing over something that isn't going to happen anyway
So when it does happen, will you admit your error in hindsight? 8)
ZachAttack

Post by ZachAttack »

RipRokken wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:58 pm
ZachAttack wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:46 pmThis is a lot of arguing over something that isn't going to happen anyway
So when it does happen, will you admit your error in hindsight? 8)
People said the exact same thing about Memphis and Nashville
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

See my point ?
Why the fuck are some of you here ?
The Debbie Downer shit has got to stop.
Share something you like.
Let other people have their dream.

NEWBEGINNINGS
ZachAttack

Post by ZachAttack »

RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

I’ll take that as his answer to my question — he’ll go bury his head in the sand. Watch out for crabs! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

ZachAttack wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:35 am Image
Assume the position.
Who's first ?
Who's last ?

NEWBEGINNINGS
VikingVVFan

Post by VikingVVFan »

poserboy71 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:55 am
VikingVVFan wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:45 am
RipRokken wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:13 am I really do understand everyone’s questions about the how’s and why’s. The best answer I can give is that this event isn’t like a convention appearance or a ticketed public performance, and there isn’t any need to promote it like either of those. It was really well designed by the promoters to be small scale and not to rely on factors that could risk cancellation, and it’s going to be a blast for Vinnie and anyone who makes the trip. It’s going to be an over the top good time. Rick is making a great appeal — I love it.
:mrgreen:
Yes. Like they had any options.
"Do we want 5000 paying for this or do we just want 11?. Oh, let's keep it small..."

It's small because there ain't any fans left. :roll:
Yet you're here...Viking "VV" fan. Why?

Do any of you actually look at the situation and think as to why Vinnie pulled away for so many years? How difficult it is to come back ?
He has admitted not being able to connect fully with everything that comes at someone in his position.
He is swinging for the fences and has whiffed a few times but once Vin gets his composure and finally connects...

We have witnessed him send boxes of gifts to fans (one who claims to not be a fan anymore and say they haven't opened said gifts, yet, they are here).
We have witnessed Vinnie answer hundreds/thousands of posts on his FB page tirelessly only to see people get pissed when he doesn't respond to them each time.
For some reason in my late forties, I've stayed home moreso than not because crowds freak me the fuck out anymore.
Can I be in a crowd? YES
Do I prefer smaller crowds? YES
Let him set his comfort levels.

Vinnie isn't comfortable with travel.
If he does a few special events near his home each year , it most likely means a small crowd with a price that covers expenses.
I believe he will gain whatever he needs from a few of these types of performances and eventually we might see some weekend warrior dates in the future where there might be light traveling.

To come here to just be negative doesn't help anyone.
Let's just lighten up and encourage things along.
You might finally get what you want.
Keep tearing him down and you guys fuck us all.

This isn't blind worship but blind faith won't kill you.
Peace
It was not that kind of boxes he promised..
Yes, I'm a fan of the music and the way he played.
Now? What is there to be a fan of?
Him answering dear, dear, dear, dear fans on Facebook? Wow..
Sure, that would be alright if he didn't promise a lot more.
Vinnie isn't comfortable with travel? Ok.
Why the hell talk about going to Australia?
All things, from Atlanta until now, is just pure pathetic bullshit. "Designed" by him and his even more pathetic "Managers"/"Team".

Not even Monty Python could make all this crazy shit up.
I could be angry but why?
I choose to laugh at this sick trainwreck.
More please!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

True. Why talk of coming to Australia for August last year, and get me all excited? Then no explainations afterwards because we all no that the great Vinnie Vincent doesn't apologise. Yes, he'll fuck up badly, but you'll never hear an apology.

He trashed our own Chris in his usual savage way, which would have been awful had he even been correct in his statement, but it was all wrong on top of being ultra mean.

That stuff doesn't go away, people and the internet have memories. Hoping for good things after bad, bad, bad....well, that's not for everyone.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Genebaby wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:18 am True. Why talk of coming to Australia for August last year, and get me all excited? Then no explainations afterwards because we all no that the great Vinnie Vincent doesn't apologise. Yes, he'll fuck up badly, but you'll never hear an apology.

He trashed our own Chris in his usual savage way, which would have been awful had he even been correct in his statement, but it was all wrong on top of being ultra mean.

That stuff doesn't go away, people and the internet have memories. Hoping for good things after bad, bad, bad....well, that's not for everyone.
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

Genebaby wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:18 amTrue. Why talk of coming to Australia for August last year, and get me all excited? Then no explainations afterwards because we all no that the great Vinnie Vincent doesn't apologise. Yes, he'll fuck up badly, but you'll never hear an apology.

Umm... Did you even listen to that last Winger song I posted? :lol:
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

RipRokken wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:51 am
Genebaby wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:18 amTrue. Why talk of coming to Australia for August last year, and get me all excited? Then no explainations afterwards because we all no that the great Vinnie Vincent doesn't apologise. Yes, he'll fuck up badly, but you'll never hear an apology.

Umm... Did you even listen to that last Winger song I posted? :lol:
No sorry, I just don't like Winger and can't get into them, and I was just reminded about what it was like when I saw them with Ratt. Awful, recycled lyrics and ideas.

On the way to work just now Can't Get Enough came up in my random play, and I skipped it, but I had a quick think of the lyrics, he can't get enough, he's so hungry.

Then I happened to remember, in the dark recess of my mind, the Winger song Hungry. Lyrics about how he's hungry and can't get enough.

I seriously can't believe they did that.
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

Are you telling me you never go back for seconds? :lol:
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Not for those guys. Kip did his dash with me. I can always understand they had great musicianship, but what they were peddling was not up to standard.

I did like the first Slaughter album when it came out, but it's almost unlistenable now for the most part. Again with too much sugary sweet lyrics. Clearly they could have used Vinnie on that album, but hey, it was a huge success at the time, but doesn't stand the test of time I feel.
richiehaha

Post by richiehaha »

I haven't been on in a while b/c it seems to be nothing but bickering anymore. I just went through a bunch of posts to catch up and I do have one question...where the hell has the AnkhWarrior Jessica girl been? It's just not the same without her commenting on stuff!!! :?