VV Birthday Jamm?

News and information from 2018 onwards
diamondave22

VV Birthday Jamm?

Post by diamondave22 »

Looks like the next installment of 'what crazy shit is VV going to do next?' is two short months away...

from the VV Euphoria FB closed group:

"Vinnie's Birthday Bash (UPDATE)

August 10th 2019
Nashville Marriot
Private Event Room
Intimate setting with Food and Birthday Cake.

Vinnie will bring his Acoustic Guitar.
Playing songs and sharing stories.

Question and Answer period,
on the current state of things.

Photos and Autographs signings

Fans are encouraged to bring their Vinnie Vincent Memorabilia and even KISS Memorabilia to buy, sell and trade with one another.

We really want this to be a fun day to remember!

30 people are needed to make this event happen. (They will be contacted soon with further details and information)

Below is who we have so far that is interested in attending.

This will be a very limited event.
There will be a cut off.
So if you want to attend?

Please let Myself or Roger Garrison know.

Thanks so much !
Stephen Wilkie."
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: VV Birthday Jamm?

Post by Genebaby »

Is there a cost associated with this event?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
ChucknNorris

Post by ChucknNorris »

At the same place and time as RocknPod? Hahaha. Wow. That’s some balls. How much is this cancelation gonna cost us? Lol
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Genebaby wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:04 pm Is there a cost associated with this event?

Why I'm sure that there is. Vinnie has to be compensated to eat birthday cake with his adoring last 30 fans..............

"We need at least 30 (paying fans) to make this happen". If Vinnie's Birthday Party cost the same as the previous cancelled show $300 that would net $9,000 in income. If some of the dedicated fans have already committed to paying the cost of the hotel event room then Vinnie might receive the entire net income amount?

What a value, a special event on Vinnie's Special Day!
diamondave22

Post by diamondave22 »

Genebaby wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:04 pm Is there a cost associated with this event?
I have no idea Genebaby but I'm guessing it's another PayPal only deal, bring your receipt to the door and await further instructions regarding password and secret hand shake. :P
ZachAttack

Post by ZachAttack »

This has been going on on Facebook for a few weeks now.

First the birthday bash was announced. Then only like 11 of the 30 people actually agreed to come. Then they announced it was the same date and place as Rock N Pod.

Then Vinnie/Wilikie seriously contacted Chris and asked if they could tie the show in with Rock N Pod...the same show Vinnie fucked over last year.

NOW Vinnie is claiming that Chris contacted HIM to use his birthday show to promote Rock N Pod....even though Rock N Pod was planned and booked nearly a year ago. Vinnie has truly lost his mind.

" A message from VINNIE VINCENT:
To all VINNIE VINCENT fans. This is my statement straight and from the heart. When Steve Wilkie came to me with the idea of celebrating my birthday with the fans, I loved the idea right off. Euphoria and Legion have become a safe haven for true VINNIE VINCENT fans. These sites were intended to protect the good fans from the relentless internet bullying mobs of hate-filled lunatics engaged in the systematic witch hunt to sabotage my brand name and reputation. We live in a weird fucking time when a few rejects from the “wanna-ride-the coattails-of VINNIE VINCENT-but got booted" club, post well crafted libelous slogans and appear on slimy podcasts to trigger misinformed, low information VINNIE VINCENT fans with lies, propaganda, and fake news. These VINNIE fans, who at one time may have had good intentions, sadly have become aggressive, violent, vengeful and hate-infected radicals due to the ingested bullshit they are constantly fed daily by these losers. As a result, these “lost fans” have become malignant and malevolently obsessive with anything VINNIE VINCENT to the point where they’re desperation finds them at the doors of LEGION and EUPHORIA, spying and doing anything to get in to discover real news, stories, or information at any cost to feed their sickness which they twist out of context. Some have even tried to trick unknowing members to disclose the private messaging between the inside club members. So because of this derangement syndrome, I have reached out to my fans on a private invite basis to share in this special event of my birthday. At this point, I'm not certain if this fight against this collective insanity is worth any more effort. So the decision is up to you, the true fans. If we meet the numbers to balance out the Birthday event related expenditures, it’s a go. At that point, I am planning some surprises. And it will be a blast. It's important for me to publicly enjoy this ride with the fans whether it’s playing, recording or reconnecting with the fans, but it’s getting more difficult at every turn to find that enjoyment based on the above, so the truth is that my appearances may be ending. I'm happy to play, write and record in private, if need be, so it works out one way or the other for me. If my history, recordings and legacy is all i leave behind because of this cesspool, so be it. I'm fine with that too. So if you want it, grab it now, as this will not be an ongoing event. If you make this happen, and want to hear a no holds barred, gloves off interview, and more, this will be the first of its kind and the last interview I plan on giving. I will also be giving an in depth interview on my creative process on how my songs are born and how they come to life. There will be songs and storytelling from all aspects of my career. From my pre KISS days ,Vinnie Vincent Invasion and beyond. And where I am at now in my creative process. My unreleased recordings and much more. I want to make this event a special time for all Vinnie Vincent fans to remember for always. There will be no filming or recording. No one outside the attendees will have any entitlement to witness this event online other than you. On a side note, my attorney sent me an email yesterday stating that an “organizer” of an event currently scheduled on the same day August 10, wanted to promote the VINNIE BIRTHDAY BASH in connection with "their event" without remuneration in using the name VINNIE VINCENT. I said no. My attorney gave them other options which required payment guarantees. They declined and therefore, I declined anything further to do with these organizers and their events, whether present or future. Bottom line, no one gets to use the name VINNIE VINCENT unless they substantially pay for that right. The free ride for these freeloaders is over. So anything you hear online stating “Vinnie’s people reached out to them to promote the birthday bash” is a lie, which by educated guess was started by one of the organizers to make themselves look important. I am working now to have new Vinnie merch at the event if everyone can get confirmed asap, along with music, Q&A, food, signings, photos and more. Maybe some special friends will attend. And as long as all who are coming confirm with Steve Wilkie, this is a go. Moreover, stop believing these triggered topics and phrases such as “Vinnie doesn’t show up” “Vinnie can’t play” and “Vinnie rips off his fans.” These people need to grow the fuck up ! This is cleverly fabricated propaganda invented by the banished and rejected leeches, who got the boot, who, in desperation decided to slander the name of VINNIE VINCENT to bring importance and relevance to themselves. I won’t let my name be used to bring instant celebrity or credibility to the undeserving any longer. If you want to hear me play, you want proof, buy a ticket. That simple. Put your money where your big mouth is. You don’t get it for free whether by demand, threat, intimidation or challenge. So, I will hopefully see my fans on August 10 at the Birthday party bash. Where we go from there will be by special invite so if the BIRTHDAY BASH is a success, expect a private invitation to SPEEDBALLJAMM next. To all the true fans, I send my love. Vinnie"
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

And so it continues.

It's like, he's not living on the same wavelength as the rest of the world.

It's a shame.

Do we know what the cost is for this birthday bash?
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I will interject with one thing that was told to me.
Supposedly, the attorney in Florida contacted the other person (Promoter from Kiss Pre-Kruise) by phone who is organizing ROCK-N-POD.
I guess that PKK promoter along with Czynszak stated rather bluntly that they would never work with Vinnie again.
I tried to talk Chris into it but he is sticking to his word.
Chris WASN'T contacted by anyone.
The other organizer was reportedly phoned by the Florida attorney.

This whole deal sucks all around.
For Chris to be the fan that he was, to not being able to fully enjoy anything in regards to Vinnie is a bummer.
To have trolls come here on a steady basis to shit in the middle of the floor is exhausting.
Cheap shots are unnecessary.
If you have a truth to speak then do so with respect to everyone.

I hope Vinnie doesn't consider this place a hateful online community. Yes. Trolls exist but I strongly believe that most frequent posters here want to see Vinnie succeed.
If this place (VVFF) that is meant to honor what we like about him has turned into a place that haunts him, maybe it is time to switch gears and leave him peacefully alone. Maybe a name and content focus change is in order ?

It is really strange witnessing the online wars and unneccessary drama. I dislike how it finds its way here.
I guess for a lot of fans, it is over.
I wish there were attempts from all sides to fix this but everyone wants to fuel the fire.
This really isn't enjoyable to witness.

I will try to find the good...SOMEWHERE.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
SimonBFrostSr

Post by SimonBFrostSr »

Count me in!
ZachAttack

Post by ZachAttack »

Genebaby wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:37 pm And so it continues.

It's like, he's not living on the same wavelength as the rest of the world.

It's a shame.

Do we know what the cost is for this birthday bash?
I'm not sure but I would guess it's a lot. First, one of Vinnie's people made a post asking who would be interested in coming, and said they needed at least 30 people and if you were interested they would private message everyone more details. Then after all those 30 people were sent the "details" (aka price), only 11 people were "100% confirmed", meaning that after hearing the outrageous price, only 11 people still agreed to come. Also keep in mind that a few of those 11 people were the guys ORGANIZING THE EVENT lol
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Oh dear, it's a bit like that huh.

I wish Vinnie wouldn't do these kind of things and really concentrate on things that matter for his comeback, to get it on track.

Another overpriced event, that is also having it's success hindered by the secretive way it's being organised, is not what is needed at this juncture.

Sure, have a party to celebrate your birthday, but be a little bit more humble and have lots of people over, not 30 lucky humans who have paid way too much for such an event.

Don't get me wrong, if everything happens as written it will be great, but I wonder what the cost is that made so many people balk at attending after they initially showed interest.

I guess if you're helping to organise it, you are either getting in for free, or you have no choice but to bend over and pay the piper, smiling all the while.

It's also sad how Vinnie views the world. He can wrong anybody he wants, but nobody is allowed to wrong him, or speak truths that he'd rather not be known.

He's reaping what he has sewn and it's getting sadder and sadder.
ChucknNorris

Post by ChucknNorris »

I did not think this could get any weirder. But it DID!
Hahahahahah. WOW.
VikingVVFan

Post by VikingVVFan »

What is it now, 17 months?
Seventeen.
Months.
Still nothing.
fullshredd

Post by fullshredd »

Genebaby wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:06 pm
I wish Vinnie wouldn't do these kind of things and really concentrate on things that matter for his comeback, to get it on track.
Seems he tried that "route". These low-hanging fruit "events" are easier on the fingers as it were, especially since they can't shred the frets.

Drama 24/7 is lame
diamondave22

Post by diamondave22 »

No idea if this is real. Is anything real anymore?

Courtesy of LUDIVINE over at the KISSFAQ forum...

Message from VINNIE VINCENT:
To all VINNIE VINCENT fans,
I wanted to send my personal thanks to each and everyone of you for
your dedication, kindness, and loyalty. It's been my sincerest pleasure in
reading your comments over the past year.
I take great pride in the quality that Steve and Roger and Ellen have
worked so hard to maintain in EUPHORIA and LEGION as I'm sure you all
do.
I want to personally thank STEVE WILKIE. SIMON FLORES and his lovely
girlfriend, MIKKI, DAVID MOORE JR. and his lovely daughter VICTORIA,
ELLEN GRABUSNIK, LOUIS CHAPARRO our friend from Russia. VICTOR
VASILIEVICH, JOHN CLAYTON,
LISA MOULTHROP SHERWOOD, ROGER GARRISON, BRIDGET ELLIOT
PRICE, BRIAN CARVELL and his lovely daughter SOPHIA, (SOPHIA
CARVELL...umnnm sounds like a song title, I hear a beautiful melody that
needs to be sung to her...)
NINA CORNELL KOESTERER, BOB MORRIS, my paisano, PAULLY BLAIR
CHRISTINE, BIG JIMM CUPP, MICHAEL HONEYCUTT, ALEX WALKER,
TERESA RUSSELL, JOHAN STROMQVIST, STEVE SCHUTT, MECHEL
PAVA and so many more to name. There are so many more true fans that
visit and post here, so those names will be coming in my next message.
Thank you all for your touch of class you bring to these VINNIE VINCENT
sites. It's a testament to your character, integrity and intelligence and to
your pure of heart that makes others feel alive with good through positive
feelings instead of bringing fatigue and misery inflicted from the well of
lost souls and pathetic self-important nobody's whose lives are nothing
greater than a keyboard spewing worthless opinions aimed at hurting
someone, anyone.
So on August 10, we cleanse our souls for the day to meet and greet,
have fun, food, music, stories, talk, photos, signings, and we will create
some well deserved happy memories. I will also bring some history items
to show and tell about.
I'm looking forward to it with great excitement and hope that you all are
too. August 10 is getting close so everyone who is coming, please get
with Steve, as the deadline is nearing as this will be a very private and
secured affair.
My love and thanks to all of you.
VINNIE VINCENT
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

That sounds like Vinnie.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

diamondave22 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:40 pm No idea if this is real. Is anything real anymore?

Courtesy of LUDIVINE over at the KISSFAQ forum...

To all VINNIE VINCENT fans,
I wanted to send my personal thanks to each and everyone of you for
your dedication, kindness, and loyalty. It's been my sincerest pleasure in
reading your comments over the past year.
I take great pride in the quality that Steve and Roger and Ellen have
worked so hard to maintain in EUPHORIA and LEGION as I'm sure you all
do.
I want to personally thank STEVE WILKIE. SIMON FLORES and his lovely
girlfriend, MIKKI, DAVID MOORE JR. and his lovely daughter VICTORIA,
ELLEN GRABUSNIK, LOUIS CHAPARRO our friend from Russia. VICTOR
VASILIEVICH, JOHN CLAYTON,
LISA MOULTHROP SHERWOOD, ROGER GARRISON, BRIDGET ELLIOT
PRICE, BRIAN CARVELL and his lovely daughter SOPHIA, (SOPHIA
CARVELL...umnnm sounds like a song title, I hear a beautiful melody that
needs to be sung to her...)
NINA CORNELL KOESTERER, BOB MORRIS, my paisano, PAULLY BLAIR
CHRISTINE, BIG JIMM CUPP, MICHAEL HONEYCUTT, ALEX WALKER,
TERESA RUSSELL, JOHAN STROMQVIST, STEVE SCHUTT, MECHEL
PAVA and so many more to name. There are so many more true fans that
visit and post here, so those names will be coming in my next message.
Thank you all for your touch of class you bring to these VINNIE VINCENT
sites. It's a testament to your character, integrity and intelligence and to
your pure of heart that makes others feel alive with good through positive
feelings instead of bringing fatigue and misery inflicted from the well of
lost souls and pathetic self-important nobody's whose lives are nothing
greater than a keyboard spewing worthless opinions aimed at hurting
someone, anyone.
to show and tell about.
secured affair.
VINNIE VINCENT
Yes I posted this in Kiss FAQ forum and not here. Don't want to piss you off.
Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone. Tout suffocant et blême, quand sonne l'heure, je me souviens des jours anciens et je pleure.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Genebaby wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:33 pm That sounds like Vinnie.
Yes, it's from Vinnie. People are fed up with his annoucements talking about true fans only.
Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone. Tout suffocant et blême, quand sonne l'heure, je me souviens des jours anciens et je pleure.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Have some pizza for me then!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Private party for true fans and a big cost. If they are true fans give them a free party Vinnie!!. I wonder how many of the people he thanked are himself.
Bye Bye
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

doublev2 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:49 am Private party for true fans and a big cost. If they are true fans give them a free party Vinnie!!. I wonder how many of the people he thanked are himself.
yes, the party should be free, but he won't do it. He charges $300 per person. I suppose the number of attendees has not been reached has he had to writte that message to ask the true fans to not miss this wonderfull event. Yes, he thanked some of his fake accounts.
ZachAttack

Post by ZachAttack »

He forgot to thank Paul Runner
diamondave22

Post by diamondave22 »

Last edited by diamondave22 on Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
diamondave22

Post by diamondave22 »

LUDIVINE said: "Yes I posted this in Kiss FAQ forum and not here. Don't want to piss you off."

This forum is where freedom rocks and your post is about as current as it gets as far as VV news and information which is much appreciated since I don't know the current secret handshake protocols of the closed FB groups. So was anyone able to confirm the entry fee to this birthday shindig?
Maybe I should change my name to Andy Broom? :mrgreen:
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

diamondave22 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:58 am LUDIVINE said: "Yes I posted this in Kiss FAQ forum and not here. Don't want to piss you off."

Seriously? This forum is where freedom rocks and your post is about as current as it gets as far as VV news and information which is much appreciated since I don't know the current secret handshake protocols of the closed FB groups.
oh really, this ugly pics of me is not relevant ! this ugly spot belongs to Cusano. I post where ever I want ! I will use my own fb page now and there is nothing you can do about it !!! I know who you are !!!!! Keep on threatening people, your attitude shows that you have a lot of dirty secrets to hide ! That's over for now here ! Yes you have a broom in the ass. Stop using fake accounts, you're fooling no one. Unless you want to thank all your fake account for coming to your insane birthday ! Bullet proof jacket needed Cusano, but won't be enough to protect you
diamondave22

Post by diamondave22 »

Sorry LUDIVINE, no harm meant from my post only appreciation for your current VV news and information. Kiss FAQ seems to have more timely VV updates than VVFF lately. Agreed, some of the stuff there is way beyond the pale (suicide party, etc.) but I assure you my name is really Dave going back to the Pyro Messiah board days.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

diamondave22 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:40 am Sorry LUDIVINE, no harm meant from my post only appreciation for your current VV news and information. Kiss FAQ seems to have more timely VV updates than VVFF lately. Agreed, some of the stuff there is way beyond the pale (suicide party, etc.) but I assure you my name is really Dave going back to the Pyro Messiah board days.
OK no wworries, you posted an ugly pic and I understood i Looked like this. FYI, all the post regarding Cusano in KISSFAQ have been deleted. I am sure this comes from him. People got really upset about his attitude in KISSFAQ, and the trashing was huge but relevant at the same time. That's all I know for now. He desactivated his trash group called Honeycuttz because he insulted Jewish people. He also insulted DR FUKK there. So Ralph Viera (DR FUKK) created his own fb group to trash Cusano. Chris and DR FUKK are friends. I talked with Chriss via messenger, he's a nice person.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Dave is a good dude and has been around a long time.
As for timely VV updates... The VVFF tries to keep things honest and clean without cheap insults aimed at someone whose music and skills we want to honor. That means...share your truth and don't be an asshole.

Like I have said before , and I'm sure most agree.
If things happen...GREAT.
If things don't happen...GREAT.
I am glad Vinnie is trying to make things happen.
There are things that are out of our control.
If you want to purchase something ...DO SO.
Speculation ,insults,and "what ifs" are bullshit.
The way anyone conducts business directly affects how long and how much business they can drum up.
I want to buy things but unfortunately am priced-out .
I can't motherfuck the guy because I am broke.
I am cool with Vinnie finding his way through this mess ( I have lost cash...my gamble).

I hope that Vinnie makes good on his boxset promise. He said that it would happen during THIS YEAR.
I want to see Uncle Kev (Slayer) and others who have been waiting for it happy.

Chris Czynszak is a very good person. I was privy to every word spoken between the parties. Everything seemed to be extremely clear BUT...
I hope some sincerity and honesty is lent to that ordeal at some point because, as far as I've seen and heard, it deserves it.

A certain level of specific decorum is nice.

NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Post by metatron »

poserboy71 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:59 am I am cool with Vinnie finding his way through this mess ( I have lost cash...my gamble).

I hope that Vinnie makes good on his boxset promise. He said that it would happen during THIS YEAR.
I want to see Uncle Kev (Slayer) and others who have been waiting for it happy.
https://www.kiss-related-recordings.nl/ ... hives.html
VINNIE VINCENT
Archives (Original Home Demo's)

Release Date : CANCELLED (Originally planned as a 1997 release)
Original Recording : various
Produced by : ........
Time : 00:00

LABELS :
USA : (only by mail order) ;
Metaluna Records - Six music cassettes with 9 hours of music - MRLLC2 - 10698

Band line-up / musicians :
details unknown

NOTES:
Six music cassettes with 9 hours of music.

Originally planned as a 1997 release

We are now half way through 2019
22 years have past.
Reality check.
There is buckleys chance of VV making good on this.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

LUDIVINE wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:05 am
diamondave22 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:58 am LUDIVINE said: "Yes I posted this in Kiss FAQ forum and not here. Don't want to piss you off."

Seriously? This forum is where freedom rocks and your post is about as current as it gets as far as VV news and information which is much appreciated since I don't know the current secret handshake protocols of the closed FB groups.
oh really, this ugly pics of me is not relevant ! this ugly spot belongs to Cusano. I post where ever I want ! I will use my own fb page now and there is nothing you can do about it !!! I know who you are !!!!! Keep on threatening people, your attitude shows that you have a lot of dirty secrets to hide ! That's over for now here ! Yes you have a broom in the ass. Stop using fake accounts, you're fooling no one. Unless you want to thank all your fake account for coming to your insane birthday ! Bullet proof jacket needed Cusano, but won't be enough to protect you
Ludivine, where did this come from?

We all appreciated Dave showing us this information, and it would be fine and great for you to have done yourself, this is the best place to share Vinnie info.

I took Dave's post at face value that you would piss nobody off with posting that here, and then you went off on a tangent that I cannot comprehend. This is the sort of weird behaviour that doesn't fly, not posting relevant Vinnie information.

Can you send me a PM about what that post is about?

Thanks,

Vic
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Genebaby wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:40 am
LUDIVINE wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:05 am

Ludivine, where did this come from?

We all appreciated Dave showing us this information, and it would be fine and great for you to have done yourself, this is the best place to share Vinnie info.

I took Dave's post at face value that you would piss nobody off with posting that here, and then you went off on a tangent that I cannot comprehend. This is the sort of weird behaviour that doesn't fly, not posting relevant Vinnie information.

Can you send me a PM about what that post is about?

Thanks,

Vic
Vic, i have nothing against Dave, I just thought it was again Vinnie posting using a fake profile. Dave posted an ugly pic, that has been deleted now,and said i looked like this. It reminded me about the trashing group Honeycuttz that Vinnie created.So I replied to him as if he was Vinnie. I don't know who are the real names of people in here. To be clear i don't know who is who. I hope this is clear for you now.
You also know that i stopped posting in your group a while ago. I posted it in KISSFAQ, Dave saw it, and posted it in your group. I won't PM you because I have nothing to hide. I will tell you how i got the 2nd annoucement to the fans written by Vinnie. It comes from his secret groups again. It has been posted in several Vinnie Vincent groups. I think he did it on purpose, because he knows he has moles in his groups. FYI, i am not the mole. I hope everything is clear now, if not do not hesitate to ask me.
Fabienne
fullshredd

Post by fullshredd »

Just think where we were 20 years ago. VV was an enigma. At least now he's with us. While he couldn't be described as the pyro messiah anymore, things could be much worse. We're 50% there imho
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Damn, I had a whole post I seem to have lost after this.

Anyway, the just of it was, Fabienne, there is nobody here being somebody else, and if we think there is I can check. This isn't Facebook where you can do lots of dodgy stuff. Dave has been here for a while and there is no way he's Vinnie in hiding for that long.

On the previous Vinnie forum Vinnie did assume a few different accounts, once he became the admin. Of this we are 100% certain, I have seen the proof, but he can't do that here.

Your posts with Vinnie information are valuable and valued, but please don't bring Facebook problems to a place that doesn't have those issues.

You would never annoy us by posting the latest Vinnie info.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Genebaby wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:40 pm Damn, I had a whole post I seem to have lost after this.

Anyway, the just of it was, Fabienne, there is nobody here being somebody else, and if we think there is I can check. This isn't Facebook where you can do lots of dodgy stuff. Dave has been here for a while and there is no way he's Vinnie in hiding for that long.

On the previous Vinnie forum Vinnie did assume a few different accounts, once he became the admin. Of this we are 100% certain, I have seen the proof, but he can't do that here.

Your posts with Vinnie information are valuable and valued, but please don't bring Facebook problems to a place that doesn't have those issues.

You would never annoy us by posting the latest Vinnie info.
i get it. But I did not post Vinnie's statement here today. It came from FB, and Vinnie only posts his announcements on FB. I just posted it in KissFaq. Dave posted it here. So please don't blame me for that !
Fake accounts are impossible in your forum, then it's a good thing. No worries with Dave, he gave me the explanation.

have a good night.

Fabienne
metatron

Post by metatron »

LUDIVINE wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:23 pm

to show and tell about.
secured affair.
VINNIE VINCENT

I suggest no one drink the Kool Aid.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

This will not happen 200 percent.
metatron wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:04 pm
LUDIVINE wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:23 pm

to show and tell about.
secured affair.
VINNIE VINCENT

I suggest no one drink the Kool Aid.
Bye Bye
ChucknNorris

Post by ChucknNorris »

This just gets better! Lol
pullitt

Post by pullitt »

Vinnie should make it happen regardless of how many people attend. It's not like he's got something better to do. It will be good for him in any case imaginable.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Interesting and true
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Very well put. This guy is spot on. The worst of that letter is vv telling the only few fans he has left to put their money where their mouths are.. he is actually going off on the so called true Vinnie fans OR halfway through he forgot that he only invited his so called true fans.

The truth is at least 90 percent of those fans know he is nuts but are just playing along and I assure you most will not buy a ticket
LUDIVINE wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:57 am

Interesting and true
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I knew this come back would be a trainwreck but I didn't know this bad this quickly. I really thought he would get the archives out at least and one good show at least
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Not one of his fans should ever have been booted. You Just don't boot your own fans. Even if you hate them you grit your teeth and play nice as they are the ones that feed you. Its madness but vv never ever thinks of the big picture.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

His next step will be similar to what he did in 2011. He booted thousands of fans then offered them to come back in love and peace then weeks later booted them all over again.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, its a sad but true fact that Vinnie has no coat tails. We sure wish he'd grow a pair, do some actual shows, to start getting some coat tails.

But as it stands, there is nothing to be gained by name dropping Vinnie. If you do, its not by association, just to comment on how badly things are going.

It didnt' have to be this way. It could have been so great.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

doublev2 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:21 am His next step will be similar to what he did in 2011. He booted thousands of fans then offered them to come back in love and peace then weeks later booted them all over again.
WOW, I was not aware of this. History, is repeating itself, as a lot of people already said that. This time, i guess, no 3rd comeback will happen in the future. He is too old. If he has blown his chances again given by the fans, he can only blame himself.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Interesting and true
Boy I was mesmerized listening to this. This gentleman's opinions are backed up and hard to argue with :idea:
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Did I just witness a fucking death threat and nothing was done about it ?!

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

The weird thing he is demanding to what he calls the last few true fans to pay upfront to go to his birthday. If he cancels and if they ask him for a refund they will be booted and classed as the crazy fans. It reads to me as if this is one last ditch attempt to rip off more fans. All those guys are worried to say the wrong thing anyway and now they will be worried to ask for a refund. My guess it they don't buy tickets they also stand the risk of being booted and classed as crazy fans. Caught between a rock and a hard place .
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yes he nailed it
Slayer wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:22 pm

Interesting and true
Boy I was mesmerized listening to this. This gentleman's opinions are backed up and hard to argue with :idea:
Bye Bye