Vinnie on Mitch Lafon soon

News and information from 2018 onwards
Paigow

Vinnie on Mitch Lafon soon

Post by Paigow »

Haven’t seen this posted here yet, but Vinnie will be on a Mitch Lafon podcast soon. He stated he finished the interview today. Don’t know how long before it’s up.
LUDIVINE

Re: Vinnie on Mitch Lafon soon

Post by LUDIVINE »

Yes, the news is already all over the internet !!!! We have to wait now
Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone. Tout suffocant et blême, quand sonne l'heure, je me souviens des jours anciens et je pleure.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Good.
Now he just needs to make it up with the Decibel Geek Podcast for his incorrect judgment of Chris.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

shramiac wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:45 am Good.
Now he just needs to make it up with the Decibel Geek Podcast for his incorrect judgment of Chris.
I agree with this.
Chris had a reaction that doesn't reflect who he is .
I am sure some kind of relationship between the two can be mended with an effort of mutual understanding.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

NEWBEGINNINGS
WizKid

Post by WizKid »

poserboy71 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:56 am
I agree with this.
I am sure some kind of relationship between the two can be mended with an effort of mutual understanding.
And what, exactly, of my reaction doesn't reflect who I am. If we're looking at wrong reactions I think you need to look at the other side of that fence. Just saying.
Check out the Decibel Geek Podcast at http://dbgeekshow.blogspot.com/
WizKid

Post by WizKid »

WizKid wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:53 pm
I agree with this.
And what, exactly, of my reaction doesn't reflect who I am? I feel no shame in how I handled things last year. If we're looking at wrong reactions I think you need to look at the other side of that fence. Just saying.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I agree with this.
And what, exactly, of my reaction doesn't reflect who I am. If we're looking at wrong reactions I think you need to look at the other side of that fence. Just saying.
Chris,
Can't you read?

I was paying you a fucking compliment .
I was basically saying you are an extremely nice person who needs to be pushed rather hard to act the way you did.
Never said you were wrong in your feelings .
It was actually a little shocking to hear you take the counter-offensive instead of ignoring things and moving on.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I see where Chris is coming from. The wording is a bit iffy either way.

But we all know Rick loves Chris, it's special.

Anyhow, moving on, let's all hear this interview Vinnie did with a hater.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

The interview Vinnie did with a hater ? In this case don't listen to it !
You really can't help criticizing everything in this forum !
Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone. Tout suffocant et blême, quand sonne l'heure, je me souviens des jours anciens et je pleure.
WizKid

Post by WizKid »

poserboy71 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:39 pm
I agree with this.
Chris,
Can't you read?

I was paying you a fucking compliment .
I was basically saying you are an extremely nice person who needs to be pushed rather hard to act the way you did.
Never said you were wrong in your feelings .
It was actually a little shocking to hear you take the counter-offensive instead of ignoring things and moving on.
My apologies I misread what you were saying.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Oh, I just looked into it, I was thinking of Michael from Three Sides.

Still no idea why Vinnie went with them before, and then did a number on Chris.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Genebaby wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:54 pm Oh, I just looked into it, I was thinking of Michael from Three Sides.

No the interview was not done by Branvold !!! Vinnie's hater right !
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Actually, Branvold and his crew are the “haters”! They pretty much slagged him at every chance.

Chris on the other hand (& I know you’re referring to him as the hater) did nothing but say good things about Vinnie. For years he did this!!!

The Decibel Geek Podcast got a great interview with Vinnie and all seemed well. Then the KISSFAQ board auto generated “nicknames” snaffoo reared its ugly head. Chris WAS innocent of any wrong doings (confirmed by the KISSFAQ moderator) but things were said and accused and then, and only then, did Chris bite.

And that IS the truth.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Shramiac : I was not referring to Chris as the hater. I know what as been said about all this ! I was on Vinnie fb page when it happened ! I don't want to be part of this debate.
I was referring to Michael Branvold as Vinnie's hater and trasher ! I can't stand Branvold ! That's all
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Genebaby wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:54 pm Oh, I just looked into it, I was thinking of Michael from Three Sides.

Sadly I believe it is from when VV suddenly changed the agreement and expected payment; if I remember correctly that being the reason, according to Chris.
When Chris spoke of this, VV denied it and said the show was cancelled because Chris was a 'hater'.

Why VV got along so well with TSOTC is beyond me...all they ever did was make fun of him and talk trash.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

A little snippet from Mitch Lafon interview.

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/vinnie- ... ack-shows/
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

AnkhWarrior wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:54 am A little snippet from Mitch Lafon interview.

Jess, The entire show is there. Let the page load. ;)

NEWBEGINNINGS
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

poserboy71 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:21 am
AnkhWarrior wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:54 am A little snippet from Mitch Lafon interview.

Jess, The entire show is there. Let the page load. ;)
Oops 😉 blonde moment
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I only heard the first part. Speedball jamm had one review and the rest were on the old pyro board. Pretty the reviews he was talking about were the reviews on the old pyro Messiah board and I have to say I didn't hear many or any amazing reviews but I agree it was a nice thing to have and do.
The other thing he missed off was Richie Ranno and it definitely didn't sell out quickly. sorry but I can not help myself sift through the bs.
A few other things I will let go
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

The reason why people thought they were done on speedball was the only retailer selling it listed pre sales as new Vinnie album and when you emailed to ask them what it was they told you it was a brand new album. I had paid for pre sale order but when whoever got it first on the pyro board reviewed it as a rehearsal I decided to get my money back as it was damn expensive.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

It was during the andea nix era or what most people believe was vv's alias
Bye Bye
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Great interview ! I am happy that Vinnie has future projects ! He seems happy ! It was nice to hear Vinnie's voice again.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

It's good but more pissed off sounding vv.
It's correct that the album was called invasion not that band. Look closely at the first pressing cassette (third picture down on this link ) https://en.todocoleccion.net/old-casset ... ~x50725126
Clearly said Vinnie Vincent's invasion by Vinnie Vincent. The invasion name got tagged on later.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Minor stuff but Toronto was not second from last show for vvi.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Telling People to fuck off for saying vv will cancel when he has cancelled twice before is too much. People lost lots of money on flight and non to refunds
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Mark Nolan represented him not him on his own. He has just re written history.
I have to say that interview is hard to listen to. I only got to end of vault.
I will say this a million times kiss and gene do not pay vv's royalties so his issue is to be with the label and collection agencies.
Bye Bye
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

People here use the word "fuck off" a lot. Someone said "fuck you Vinnie" another said "fuck the disabled"

So Vinnie is right when he says that the haters can go fuck themselves
SimonBFrostSr

Post by SimonBFrostSr »

LUDIVINE wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:26 am People here use the word "fuck off" a lot. Someone said "fuck you Vinnie" another said "fuck the disabled"

FAB...

I just the other day in fact I apologized myself to Chris for the usage of my words against him on that night we both teamed up and attacked Chris on VV FB page... feels good to have him say he accepts my apology and he is now ok with me... try it you will be happy also if you say sorry cause he's not that bad after all...

Till Later,
😁
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

SimonBFrostSr wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:44 am
LUDIVINE wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:26 am People here use the word "fuck off" a lot. Someone said "fuck you Vinnie" another said "fuck the disabled"

FAB...

I just the other day in fact I apologized myself to Chris for the usage of my words against him on that night we both teamed up and attacked Chris on VV FB page... feels good to have him say he accepts my apology and he is now ok with me... try it you will be happy also if you say sorry cause he's not that bad after all...

Till Later,
😁
I have to apologize to no one in this forum ! I think what i want regarding all these haters !!!!! I had to apologize to only 1 Person and it has been done privately a long time ago !!!! Point. Some people hope that Vinnie will come and say hello, they can wait forever !!!! I listened to his interview and heard what he thinks about all the haters !!!! So long......................................By the way, on that night Chris was not the only hater ! I fought against all of them, but I am not sure I took care of Chris !!!!! There was so many !!!! I did not post Nazy and morgue treats so nothing to aplogize for, I was just helping Vinnie
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

LUDIVINE wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:14 am
SimonBFrostSr wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:44 am

FAB...

Till Later,
😁
I have to apologize to no one in this forum ! I think what i want regarding all these haters !!!!! I had to apologize to only 1 Person and it has been done privately a long time ago !!!! Point. Some people hope that Vinnie will come and say hello, they can wait forever !!!! I listened to his interview and heard what he thinks about all the haters !!!! So long......................................By the way, on that night Chris was not the only hater ! I fought against all of them, but I am not sure I took care of Chris !!!!! There was so many !!!! I did not post Nazy and morgue treats so nothing to aplogize for, I was just helping Vinnie
Fabienne ,
You have been a troublemaker for a long time here. When you promise to leave, can you actually stay away ?
Vinnie is smart enough to realize that a comment or two on a message board doesn't mean the entire forum is against him.
A lot of the butthurt folks from Facebook race over here and shit in the middle of the floor when they feel hurt.
Vinnie booted you for very good reason.
Vinnie isn't reading any of this to give brownie points to anyone.
If you could just be a fan then things would be fine but it isn't in your make-up.
You crossed Vinnie's line and you are close to crossing our line.
If you can be a fan then please stay.
If you continue on your path, Vic will make up your mind for you.
His board. His rules...and you keep breaking them.

NEWBEGINNINGS
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

PoserBoy71 : I have not been a trouble maker here ! I just backed a friend of mine who is a disabled person and a great Vinnie fan and Vinnie knows him personally !!!! But you did not like what I did ! This forum works this way : you back people you like and trash the other members !!! Vinnie doesn't like your forum !!!! I know it for sure because you see, I talked with a lot of VV fans that knows him personally too ! I am not waiting for brownie points lol ! I am over that !!!! You are right, I am not a fan I am more than that !!!! Vinnie never booted me out of his group !!!! Your info is wrong !!!! Still waiting for your proofs. You seem to know my life better than me !!!! You are worst than Big Brother !!!! Too bad Vinnie doesn't like dramas and people who say "fuck the disabled". This is exactly what you said !!!! Too bad, this person is a VV friend ! I think you should apologize !!! You said Curt apologized, so do it !!!! By the way I hope your love story with Curt is doing great !!!! So long.....................You can trash me i don't give a damn !!!!
WizKid

Post by WizKid »

I'd just like to state that I love tacos. Especially soft shell. Nobody needs that crunchy shell nonsense. That is all. Have a great day friends :-)
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Fabby, I am unaware of these goings on, other than what I'm reading here. It all sounds very exciting however.

I will agree with you on your previous post that Curt's Facebook group is nothing special. There has been no great feat accomplished there.

Facebook is meaningless. I can make 20 groups this morning, whoop de doo. And Facebook owns it all and can take it away.

This forum does not work in the way that you think. It's just a forum for Vinnie fans, but not for Vinnie zealots. Zealots are the only ones who have had trouble here. Emotionally unstable people who fixate on a celebrity, and sometimes not even for very long and then they move on to another. We have had those here and they don't have a good time, but that's because they have problems in real life.

To be a Vinnie fan, you really need a sense of humour, otherwise your nose gets out of joint really easy, as Vinnie doesn't have the greatest reputation in the guitar community, or anywhere, so you really do need to be able to chill.

This is where zealots have their big problem. They don't have a sense of humour about stuff related to what they are infatuated with.

I love all kinds of tacos!
SimonBFrostSr

Post by SimonBFrostSr »

Vinnie loves taco's😂
Attachments
20190420_194526.jpg
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Genebaby : Thank you for your post ! Poserboy71 is the one making problems here because Curt insulted a disabled person who is a friend of Vinnie and a friend of mine ! Since that day, Poserboy71 is always on my back and called me a "starfucker". Do you agree with this ? I did not make a fuss about it but this guy should look at himself in the mirror before insulting me. Since then, I have only posted information regarding Vinnie, mainly about is upcoming show ! No hate or trouble from my side ! I don't fixate on a celebrity ! I am a Kiss fan since 1978 and Vinnie was part of Kiss. Now for the gossips and wrong information Poseboy71 post about me, all i can say is that he is not well informed ! VV never kicked me out of his fb group when it was up ! I ordered some merch from VV and got 5 gifts that I never asked for ! Would Vinnie send gifts to a hater ? So, please think about it. There is enough shit on the internet about Vinnie, so calm down some of your members ! I have a great sense of humor, but i cannot accept that someone trashes without any reason a disabled friend of mine. Now as far as Curt is concerned, he can live his life here, unless he insults me too.
Last edited by LUDIVINE on Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Boy, I sure miss being able to come on this forum without having to see constant, nonsense drama.
Especially things that should be kept private and really have no business being on this forum.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

AnkhWarrior wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:03 am Boy, I sure miss being able to come on this forum without having to see constant, nonsense drama.
Especially things that should be kept private and really have no business being on this forum.
If Curt and Poserboy71 would have kept this private all this drama would not have taken place
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

LUDIVINE wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:06 am
AnkhWarrior wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:03 am Boy, I sure miss being able to come on this forum without having to see constant, nonsense drama.
If Curt and Poserboy71 would have kept this private all this drama would not have taken place
If you would have not shown up on here and brought your problems with you, none of this would be happening in the first place.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

what problems ? I did not trashed a disabled person, so back off !!!! Miss i win a contest with a fake profile !
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

How about everyone quits it, and we get along and on with our lives.

I'll see who says what after this......
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Genebaby wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:25 am How about everyone quits it, and we get along and on with our lives.

I agree with your proposal ! This would be appreciated !
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

LUDIVINE wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:18 am what problems ? I did not trashed a disabled person, so back off !!!! Miss i win a contest with a fake profile !
Ever since you appeared here, you have caused problems.
You went after Curt over his fb groups. Sure, we honestly don't care much about groups but for you to go out of your way to bash him for what he has done OFF the forum, highly unnecessary. As long as someone plays nice on the forum, we could care less what happens off of it. We were of aware of Curt anyway.
You keep bringing up how a disabled friend of yours was bashed by Curt. Learn how to resolve these matters in private instead of spreading it on the forum. Whatever isn't my business, I honestly do not care about.
You say PB is the troublemaker. By calling you out for what you really are?
You did get kicked out of VV's group for causing issues. I remember you kissing up to VV and he was in a way, showing some type of 'interest'. Then you get pissy and mad because he went and deleted all the comments. From that point on all you did was start trouble, being the trouble make that you are; getting into arguments with people within the group and question why VV deleted his posts. You were booted.
In other groups you did the same thing. Start trouble. It seems to be part of your personality and I don't see an end to it.

Whatever personal issues you have, keep them to yourself. Whatever issues you have with others, discuss them in PRIVATE. Do not bring your problems, drama onto this form.
Before you came along, this forum was doing just fine.

"Miss i win a contest with a fake profile !"

You're right, I did win the contest :) like I am the only person to use a fake name on fb but the rest of the profile is 100% real me, baby.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Genebaby wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:25 am How about everyone quits it, and we get along and on with our lives.

Thank you, Vic. Let's get this forum back in order.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Let's do it!
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

AnkhWarrior wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:31 am
LUDIVINE wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:18 am what problems ? I did not trashed a disabled person, so back off !!!! Miss i win a contest with a fake profile !
You went after Curt over his fb groups. Sure, we honestly don't care much about groups but for you to go out of your way to bash him for what he has done OFF the forum, highly unnecessary. As long as someone plays nice on the forum, we could care less what happens off of it. We were of aware of Curt anyway.
You keep bringing up how a disabled friend of yours was bashed by Curt. Learn how to resolve these matters in private instead of spreading it on the forum. Whatever isn't my business, I honestly do not care about.
You did get kicked out of VV's group for causing issues. I remember you kissing up to VV and he was in a way, showing some type of 'interest'. Then you get pissy and mad because he went and deleted all the comments. From that point on all you did was start trouble, being the trouble make that you are; getting into arguments with people within the group and question why VV deleted his posts. You were booted.
In other groups you did the same thing. Start trouble. It seems to be part of your personality and I don't see an end to it.

Whatever personal issues you have, keep them to yourself. Whatever issues you have with others, discuss them in PRIVATE. Do not bring your problems, drama onto this form.

You're right, I did win the contest :) like I am the only person to use a fake name on fb but the rest of the profile is 100% real me, baby.
Haha you are fucking wrong !!! I was online privately with Vinnie when he shut down his facebook page. He never deleted a single post of mine !!! He was talking in French with me !!!! He shut down his facebook page without any notice. Maybe you take me for someone else or maybe you have memory problems ! I was not in FS or Legion, so back off ! Anyway you did not respect Genebaby's rule ! He asked everyone to buckle up and you did not ! as for the contest i remember how you crawled to be forgiven by Vinnie, Baby. So now it's enough !!!! Respect Genebaby's request !!!!!!
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

LUDIVINE wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:45 am
AnkhWarrior wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:31 am

Haha you are fucking wrong !!! I was online privately with Vinnie when he shut down his facebook page. He never deleted a single post of mine !!! He was talking in French with me !!!! He shut down his facebook page without any notice. Maybe you take me for someone else or maybe you have memory problems ! I was not in FS or Legion, so back off ! Anyway you did not respect Genebaby's rule ! He asked everyone to buckle up and you did not ! as for the contest i remember how you crawled to be forgiven by Vinnie, Baby. So now it's enough !!!! Respect Genebaby's request !!!!!!
Whatever you say, Fabienne 😂 anything to cover your tush.
I had my private conversation with the master in chief here. I have no worries 😁 All I can suggest is you cool it down; otherwise you'll be digging yourself an even deeper hole.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Stop!

It's like the 60's in here,. all love and flowers. No DDT.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Genebaby wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:50 am Stop!

It's like the 60's in here,. all love and flowers. No DDT.
It has. From now on, she doesn't exist here.
Thank you 😌
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

I stopped I respect Genebaby request ! So do the same !