New Vinnie Vincent Facebook Group

News and information from 2018 onwards
matwas18

New Vinnie Vincent Facebook Group

Post by matwas18 »

Hi guys... I was an admin over at Full Shredd before the takeover happened, after which I stepped down from that position. I watched like all of you as the group went down the tubes as Stephen Wilkie and other nutjobs destroyed it. Now, there is a new VV group on Facebook that will finally be the drama-free group that we have all wanted for so long, but haven't got yet unfortunately. It is here now. We have a great team of admins, some of which were previous FS admins, that will be working very hard to keep it a fun place for all who join and a place where ALL opinions matter and will be respected. Head on over to "The Egyptian Pharaoh Vinnie Vincent" Facebook page to join... would love to see you all there! This link should take you all directly to the page. https://www.facebook.com/groups/439989850102698/
AnkhWarrior

Re: New Vinnie Vincent Facebook Group

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Thanks for sharing!
matwas18

Post by matwas18 »

AnkhWarrior wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:00 pm Thanks for sharing!
And THANK YOU for joining... should be a great place!
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

matwas18 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:07 pm
AnkhWarrior wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:00 pm Thanks for sharing!
And THANK YOU for joining... should be a great place!
No problem. Looking forward to it being a great group and not having to feel like I'm in a concentration camp :) lol
obiwancanubi

Post by obiwancanubi »

Is there any insight on to why the full shred group closed? I get that it was a mess but it had thousands of members still and the admins were so self absorbed I really thought it would stick around for a long while.
tukoztukoz

Post by tukoztukoz »

All gone to Euphoria?
say two sky two say fare
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

I can't view the Euphoria one, unless I was blocked from seeing it 😂 oh well, let all the nutbags stay in one place.
youngnwasted

Post by youngnwasted »

Good luck with the drama free group! My advice and the advice of many on the VVforums is to not allow "Mr." Vincent to have any role on the page if you want it to remain drama free. Let it be just a fan group for the fans and there won't be any problems. Sure, people will voice their opinions, it's facebook.
matwas18

Post by matwas18 »

youngnwasted wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:44 am Good luck with the drama free group! My advice and the advice of many on the VVforums is to not allow "Mr." Vincent to have any role on the page if you want it to remain drama free. Let it be just a fan group for the fans and there won't be any problems. Sure, people will voice their opinions, it's facebook.
Thanks for the nice words... Vinnie/Paul runner will not be an admin in this group and neither will Stephen Wilkie or Steven Schutt. Not going down that road again. In this group, everyone WILL respect others opinions. Other than those previously mentioned, nearly everyone else is welcome in this group, as long as you don’t create drama/problems.
ZachAttack

Post by ZachAttack »

AnkhWarrior wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:17 am I can't view the Euphoria one, unless I was blocked from seeing it 😂 oh well, let all the nutbags stay in one place.
I think that was Christina Greene's group. I think it was shut down too, I was in it, never posted, then couldn't find it anymore, even on another account that I have it won't show up.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

ZachAttack wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:20 am
AnkhWarrior wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:17 am I can't view the Euphoria one, unless I was blocked from seeing it 😂 oh well, let all the nutbags stay in one place.
I think that was Christina Greene's group. I think it was shut down too, I was in it, never posted, then couldn't find it anymore, even on another account that I have it won't show up.
That stephen w. ran euphoria. Only had around 100 members. I was in it til I was booted.
matwas18

Post by matwas18 »

obiwancanubi wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:49 pm Is there any insight on to why the full shred group closed? I get that it was a mess but it had thousands of members still and the admins were so self absorbed I really thought it would stick around for a long while.
Full shredd was taken over several months back from me and a few other admins by Stephen Wilkie and Vinnie’s other minions who banned people for stupid stuff. Very self-absorbed nut jobs. This new group will be the opposite of how they ran FS in recent months.
obiwancanubi

Post by obiwancanubi »

matwas18 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:37 am
obiwancanubi wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:49 pm Is there any insight on to why the full shred group closed? I get that it was a mess but it had thousands of members still and the admins were so self absorbed I really thought it would stick around for a long while.
Full shredd was taken over several months back from me and a few other admins by Stephen Wilkie and Vinnie’s other minions who banned people for stupid stuff. Very self-absorbed nut jobs. This new group will be the opposite of how they ran FS in recent months.
I know their antics well, they dropped a ban on my for bringing up Mark Slaughter during a "love kills" discussion. In all honesty I was banned for questioning Steve when he told me to leave Mark out of the discussion.

I joined. Good place
matwas18

Post by matwas18 »

obiwancanubi wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:19 am
matwas18 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:37 am
I know their antics well, they dropped a ban on my for bringing up Mark Slaughter during a "love kills" discussion. In all honesty I was banned for questioning Steve when he told me to leave Mark out of the discussion.

I joined. Good place
Thank you for joining. I really appreciate it.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

There is no proof FULL SHREDD closed. Maybe they went secret.
Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone. Tout suffocant et blême, quand sonne l'heure, je me souviens des jours anciens et je pleure.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

LUDIVINE wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:35 am There is no proof FULL SHREDD closed. Maybe they went secret.
It's to the point where we are just glad to have our community here.
Many have come and gone.
The VVFF will always remain constant !
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

yes ! Happy to be here !!!!
Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone. Tout suffocant et blême, quand sonne l'heure, je me souviens des jours anciens et je pleure.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

poserboy71 wrote:
LUDIVINE wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:35 am There is no proof FULL SHREDD closed. Maybe they went secret.
It's to the point where we are just glad to have our community here.
Many have come and gone.
The VVFF will always remain constant !
Hear,hear!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
metatron

Post by metatron »

Give me an AMEN!
Attachments
VVFF 5fin1.png
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

AMEN !!!!

NEWBEGINNINGS
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

AMEN !
birnie

Post by birnie »

Hallelujah !
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Praise be!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Testify!!!!
ZachAttack

Post by ZachAttack »

hail Satan!
SimonBFrostSr

Post by SimonBFrostSr »

How is that new VV FB group page coming along?
In just the 1st 2 days of being made how many posts were posted and how many members joined?

I only ask because I have yet another VV FB group page myself and it is only 2 days old now... I am providing a link to my brand new page below can soneone tell me if I am doing a good job so far with it? I would really appreciate it...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/292443951587642/

Till later,
Curt A. Rivard Sr.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

to all of you !!!! don't go in this new group !!!! It's a trap !!!!!!!
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

Rick & Uncle Kevin, don't stand to close to the edge.... :lol: Image
SimonBFrostSr

Post by SimonBFrostSr »

LUDIVINE wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:12 am to all of you !!!! don't go in this new group !!!! It's a trap !!!!!!!
Trap your aka here is a trap Fabienne Noel ...

I told you after the Ali drama died down I'd put you back in as my mod in the VV group page your now calling a trap but because of this post of yours guess again... yes you helped me a great deal but I've also helped you in return....

I will make no more post or any comments about you again cause I won't let you rent space in my head like that...

I wish you well...
Attachments
Screenshot_20190401-091126.png
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

BigEd wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:51 pm Rick & Uncle Kevin, don't stand to close to the edge.... :lol: Image
Vampire Doom LOL
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I haven't any problems with anyone.
Even Derek...
Still waiting for my refund email.

NEWBEGINNINGS
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Simon B. Frost alias Curt A. Rivard wow you're so classy !!!! What you just did proves that you have no word !!!! You were the only person to know about my pseudo on this forum and you disclosed it !!!! Congratulations !!!!

I will never go back to your group !!!!! You trashed a disabled VV fan !!! This I cannot accept !

Now all of you VV fans don't go in his fb group !!!!!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Keep your baby fighting to your FB tribute pages why don't you?
Bye Bye
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

Can't we just Play like Nice Little Boy's & Girl's....

poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

LUDIVINE wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:46 am You were the only person to know about my pseudo on this forum and you disclosed it !!!! Congratulations !!!!
Fabienne, It isn't difficult to know who is who on any forum. Curt wasn't the only person to know your identity.
Most of us don't play games with different names. Heck, Curt even told us (although we knew) his identity when he came here. I respect that.
Plus, it isn't difficult to gather that with a name like Simon B. Frost Sr., that the person might have a morbid personality and/or profession.

The wonderful thing about the VVFF is that we are self-contained and don't give a hoot about FB squabbles.
When you ,or anyone else, is here... ...ENJOY HERE !!!!
No need for warnings or attacks.

As for Curt saying something about a disabled person...
If the person deserved it, their disability shouldn't matter. An asshole is an asshole regardless of disability.
Let the disabled person fight their own battle.

Both of you, and everyone else, please just ENJOY HERE !!!!

NEWBEGINNINGS
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

poserboy71 is your real name ? Most of the people here don't use their real name ! But that's ok ! I don't care !
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

LUDIVINE wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:03 am poserboy71 is your real name ? Most of the people here don't use their real name ! But that's ok ! I don't care !
Dear Fabienne,
You simply haven't been paying attention for decades.
Most of us use our real names during our posts here at The VVFF. Most of us are Facebook friends as well.A lot of us have traveled great distances to hang out.
We have had a form of the VVFF going basically since the internet started.
We do not claim to be better than any other site but I guarantee that stronger bonds have been developed here since the 90's.

There is no need to attack anyone. Curt invited people to his page. Anyone can choose to accept or deny the invitation.
You are a passionate fan. Most of us saw what happened when Vinnie gave you das boot. WE WERE PAYING ATTENTION. ;)
You are accepted here. Just leave past discretions and the starfucker attitude out of our forum.
Vinnie isn't tallying up a point total for you to get back into his good graces.
Be a fan and don't cross the line.
All of us have had to learn that last bit. ;)

Truly,
Rick S.
aka- Poserboy71
aka- PB71
aka-Shecky Cornelius Poon (on Facebook)

NEWBEGINNINGS
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Vinnie did not kick me out of Full Shred or any other VV groups for your info ! But i will stop here !

Fabienne, the starfucker lol !

Amicalement,

Fabienne Noel on facebook
aka Ludivine
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Wow guys, just wow.

Let's learn to get along, there is no need to have a go at each other.

I'm personally staying away from Vinnie FB pages, it just doesn't seem to end well.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Genebaby wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:05 pm Wow guys, just wow.

Let's learn to get along, there is no need to have a go at each other.

I'm personally staying away from Vinnie FB pages, it just doesn't seem to end well.