Has anyone been booted from Facebook?

News and information from 2018 onwards
metatron

Post by metatron »

I haven't been booted as of yet,
But I keep getting messages that a 'Paul Runner' is on a massive purging exercise.
Attachments
14faa58a0c18eda0acae095bbd014329.jpg
14faa58a0c18eda0acae095bbd014329.jpg (16.53 KiB) Viewed 3664 times
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
youngnwasted

Re: Has anyone been booted from Facebook?

Post by youngnwasted »

I'm blocked from the group but I checked under a shadow account I have and looks like the group must be shut down.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

I had a search for it too and only a fake one appears.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Predicted ☹
hairmetalhaven

Post by hairmetalhaven »

I think maybe they booted everyone to shut it down. I was booted yesterday myself. They had put the group into archive mode on Friday with seemingly no warning. I never understood that group. Full of nutty people, yes, but TWO of the admins were people with fake profile pics or empty profiles (including the Paul Runner name mentioned above). Having admins with fake looking profiles seems shady.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

hairmetalhaven wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:24 pm I think maybe they booted everyone to shut it down. I was booted yesterday myself. They had put the group into archive mode on Friday with seemingly no warning. I never understood that group. Full of nutty people, yes, but TWO of the admins were people with fake profile pics or empty profiles (including the Paul Runner name mentioned above). Having admins with fake looking profiles seems shady.

Yeah I did read somewhere a while back that in order to shut down a group that all members have to be removed (weird fb rule).

There's been speculation that Paul Runner is VV but of course we have no proof. Only rumors.
Odd how during all that time he posted nothing up until a couple weeks ago.

But oh well, the group is gone. Good riddance to it. Once it got turned over to the other admins, I knew it wouldn't last long.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

So now VV needs to focus on his OWN site, which he already has in place. And get things in motion as he deems fit.
Wishing the best for ya, VV.
geepee16

Post by geepee16 »

hairmetalhaven wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:24 pm I think maybe they booted everyone to shut it down. I was booted yesterday myself. They had put the group into archive mode on Friday with seemingly no warning. I never understood that group. Full of nutty people, yes, but TWO of the admins were people with fake profile pics or empty profiles (including the Paul Runner name mentioned above). Having admins with fake looking profiles seems shady.
I would not be surprised if one person had two or three profiles, even here. Sadly, the cloak and dagger stuff seems to be prevalent in our community.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

It's a lot harder to do that here, if there is suspicion, it can easily be checked.

There is a world of difference between this website and a little page or group on Facebook.

I own and control everything here.

On Facebook you own nothing and control very little.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
matwas18

Post by matwas18 »

Full shredd was not started out this way... I was an admin when it was taken over by Steven, Stephen, and Paul Runner (One of Vinnie’s online aliases). I can attest to the fact that many of the people in that group are downright nuts. While I never had much interaction with Steven, I saw enough to know this. I did have some interaction with Stephen and he started out very nice, then as he began to go to expos and meet with VV more and more, the weirder he got. Curt was an admin for a very short time and he was so crazy that even Steven and Stephen banned him... that’s saying something! The night it was taken over, I was still an admin in the group, and me and a few of the others did not agree with the demands of the others so we stepped down as admins. I stayed in the group, however, but did not say much of anything. I just watched the craziness happen, on a higher level all the time... looks like the group is finally gone... good riddance!
hairmetalhaven

Post by hairmetalhaven »

matwas18 wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:54 pm Paul Runner (One of Vinnie’s online aliases)
I don't blame him, I wouldn't want people to know I was Vinnie Vincent either right now :)
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

matwas18 wrote:Full shredd was not started out this way... I was an admin when it was taken over by Steven, Stephen, and Paul Runner (One of Vinnie’s online aliases). I can attest to the fact that many of the people in that group are downright nuts. While I never had much interaction with Steven, I saw enough to know this. I did have some interaction with Stephen and he started out very nice, then as he began to go to expos and meet with VV more and more, the weirder he got. Curt was an admin for a very short time and he was so crazy that even Steven and Stephen banned him... that’s saying something! The night it was taken over, I was still an admin in the group, and me and a few of the others did not agree with the demands of the others so we stepped down as admins. I stayed in the group, however, but did not say much of anything. I just watched the craziness happen, on a higher level all the time... looks like the group is finally gone... good riddance!
Yes, it's so amazing that Vinnie has once again assumed control of an online community and run it into the ground in a very short time.

I really can't believe it's happened again, the same thing.

Why he did it this time is a bit of a mystery as I can't fathom the thinking behind it.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
SimonBFrostSr

Post by SimonBFrostSr »

That Curt he's something else huh? Lol

Odd though, he now has the best and most informative VV group page out there.. and his members, they are no joke Curt has big names as member's...

Hmmm...
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

there is no need to kick people out to close a group or archive it on FB. When VV closed his FB group he just closed it point. So maybe they kicked out the members they did not want to have in FS and went secret
Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone. Tout suffocant et blême, quand sonne l'heure, je me souviens des jours anciens et je pleure.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Curt's group is a great VV group !!!! Another one is also : VINNIE VINCENT on fb. No drama in there !!!!
Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone. Tout suffocant et blême, quand sonne l'heure, je me souviens des jours anciens et je pleure.
obiwancanubi

Post by obiwancanubi »

I tried to join and he blocked me. Guess I am not big enough
SimonBFrostSr

Post by SimonBFrostSr »

Refresh my memory and what's your name? I'll explain why your not in there if your not...

Most likely reason is... you didn't answer the 3 questions I have in place for approval if I don't personally know you... we can talk about it pm me..

Till Later,
The Wack Job😂😂😂😂
obiwancanubi

Post by obiwancanubi »

SimonBFrostSr wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:07 pm Refresh my memory and what's your name? I'll explain why your not in there if your not...

Most likely reason is... you didn't answer the 3 questions I have in place for approval if I don't personally know you... we can talk about it pm me..

Till Later,
The Wack Job😂😂😂😂

I did answer the questions. I will say when I answer the, "Who created the KISS make up?" I gave an honest answer, I said, " dont follow KISS at all, I am solely a VVI fan."

KISS just isn't something that interested me. I will shoot you a PM.
SimonBFrostSr

Post by SimonBFrostSr »

Ok I know why... you wanted to get in my VV page FS... that page only has 2 people in it and that's all there will be... I was thinking you wanted in with my
VINCENT JOHN CUSANO'S... Get The Led Out!!!! Page instead...

Till later,
Me...
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Paul Runner is vv. A few of us knew this before fullhshred fb
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

It's secret not closed . A few people in it
Bye Bye
SimonBFrostSr

Post by SimonBFrostSr »

Till Later,
Me...
SimonBFrostSr

Post by SimonBFrostSr »

I haven't heard this song in some time now and after hearing it again today... What I used to think when I played it, all has now been changed... what I imagine now is, I know it's not Vinnie singing but I imagine and feel that if Vinnie wanted his true fans to know something right now with everything that he is going through...that's what he'd say...

Some will get this message and others won't... and that is because people are always told to judge people by there actions not by there words all there life... I can say these things because trust, my actions could never out weigh what I ever said I would do... which now a day is much diffrent but still not perfect...

I can almost guarantee Vinnie is extremely depressed right now because I know the devastating pain of true intentions on wanting to do something that you said you were going to do for someone but never did because it ment a great deal to the people you said you would to and they got hurt over it...

I'M FIGHTING AND HOLDING ON FOR YOU VINNIE CAUSE I KNOW YOUR TRYING WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT... I ALSO TRUST AND HAVE FAITH IN YOU BECAUSE I LIVE ON THE LONLEY ROAD AND I KNOW YOU DO ASWELL AND WE ALSO ALWAYS FIGURE OUT JUST HOW TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT SOMEHOW AND TILL THEN.. THE DRIVING FORCE TO DO SO IS ALWAYS IN OUR FORE THOUGHTS... AND ONLY WISHING THAT PEOPLE COULD SEE JUST THAT..

Till Later,
Me...
obiwancanubi

Post by obiwancanubi »

SimonBFrostSr wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:23 pm Ok I know why... you wanted to get in my VV page FS... that page only has 2 people in it and that's all there will be... I was thinking you wanted in with my
VINCENT JOHN CUSANO'S... Get The Led Out!!!! Page instead...

Till later,
Me...
Maybe I tried to join both groups. I definitely know I tried to join Vincent John Cusano as well because I thought the name was clever. I know I was in Full Shred and was banned by Steve Wilkie for bringing up Mark Slaughter on a discussion about Love Kills. I argued you can not discuss the song and ignore the singer. He had other opinions and pit me out to pasture.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Ok, I read that someone posted FS went secret. What is the interest of this ? Does it mean that only a few members are allowed to be fans ? If so, that's a shame ! A lot of true fans have been kidked OUT of FS. I am not a FS member, but I am a VV fan, and wish him all the best ! But that means that I will never be part of that secret group.
SimonBFrostSr

Post by SimonBFrostSr »

FS is only doing that just to keep there members from running away... see as kids we all were taught that if your told to keep a secret you then have to also protect it... everyone is thinking that VV went into hiding so that's also there reasoning behind it they want everyone to think that he's hiding there

But know this... VV sees and knows all trust!

Till later,
Me....
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

VINNIE needs to get support from true fans after all he went through lately. I've seen so many harsh and unfair comments, that broke my heart. I only want Vinnie to be happy again. So I believe, that he needs to do only what he likes and not what fans want. Whatever he does, people are never satisfied. I don't expect anything from him. I will take what he offers !!! I just hope he did not get back into hiding because of all this ! But I sure would understand him, if he did. I love Vinnie, And I understand that it musn't be easy to be in his shoes. All i can tell him is " Stay strong, and be proud of who you are, Vinnie the Warrior "
SimonBFrostSr

Post by SimonBFrostSr »

That's just the thing till anyone has tried on his shoes and been through all he had...I then feel that no one has right to pass judgment on him... and I'm also sure VV had very little to say on how things turned out for him by putting trust into people he thought had his and the fans best interests in there minds....

Till Later,
Me
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Last time he booted thousands of people of the DV forum around 2010/2011 then after his arrest he posted on his old Facebook channel that everyone was invited back in love and peace. Everyone went back and was happy for vv to then boot everyone about a month later apart from about 8 people he considered trustworthy then he booted them a month later.

He wants full control of everyone but even if you obay your master he will boot you eventually. Ticking bomb for everyone.

Shame but I think vv will invite everyone back in love and peace again and everyone will think he's changed and yet again they will get booted. Hehe
Bye Bye
tukoztukoz

Post by tukoztukoz »

He´s our guru!
say two sky two say fare
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Listen, Everyone has truth in their comments, even Dino ;) .
Everyone is sharing them respectfully.
It just doesn't matter.
There has to be an angle that shows that everyone cares and where Vinnie stops fucking with his once great momentum.
Right now, Vinnie is sitting on advance money for the shows that needs to be paid back to the loyal fans.
Derek isn't returning calls or messages and things look bleek for fans.
I ask Vinnie to restore faith with fans via a new video message and make things right for us.
WE DONT DESERVE THIS TREATMENT.
All the best to everyone.
Vinnie has the power to turn it around.
Still...
NEW BEGINNINGS
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
SimonBFrostSr

Post by SimonBFrostSr »

Yep I just a few minutes ago I booted someone out of my group... I booted them because on the persons personal FB wall and under an old comment of mine...I see today that someone sarcastically left a message addressed to me... this person knew there were issues between us and they should have just deleted the comment but no they went ahead and screenshot the message and sent it to my inbox... if it were me I would have just deleted the comment and said not a word to either party and would have still been there friend... I guess they liked there VV group page better, wait they don't have one and right about now to be in one such as mine, you would have had it made....

Till later and keeping it real,
Me...
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

yes someone did but not from full shredd !!!! I think he will recognize himself !!!! I am not responsible for what people post on my page, if I am not aware that they are ennemies !!!!! Why don't people wash their dirty laundry privately !!!!! I am fed up with all this dramas in groups and now on my personal fb page !!!!!! The hell with it !
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

I am not supposed to play the Nanny of VV fans who don't know to behave like adults !!!!!
SimonBFrostSr

Post by SimonBFrostSr »

Tower of Babel...