Vinnie's Official Statement

News and information from 2018 onwards
shramiac

Re: Vinnie's Official Statement

Post by shramiac »

So you posted a post that had been posted at one of the biggest KISS sites and you were booted post haste? Geez!

I'd guess KISSFAQ membership would dwarf the numbers here, so what sort of "damage" is there in posting? The cat was already out of the bag!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

shramiac wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:35 am So you posted a post that had been posted at one of the biggest KISS sites and you were booted post haste? Geez!

I'd guess KISSFAQ membership would dwarf the numbers here, so what sort of "damage" is there in posting? The cat was already out of the bag!
Yeah, makes sense, right? :lol:
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

So it seems that I got the boot too, but hey, whatever.

It's sad that what happened with the DoubleV forum after Vinnie was Admin is happening again.

Why do not all the fans of the world get to see Vinnie's response to the cancellation? Why is it meant for only a chosen few? A few that a shrinking day by day.

What happened to our New Beginnings with Vinnie? Is that over?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
metatron

Post by metatron »

Yeh, lets celebrate.
You were lost, but now you are found.

Now lets dance!
You guys should wear getting booted from that mental intuition as a badge of honor.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Vic,
Do you remember why this site was started by you?
The Shit that went down with poor Dino & his site being all-system-atically destroyed pretty much overnight.

Cause of what you just mentioned above.
The self proclaimed 'Power that wants to be' - comes in, invades, dictates bullshit rules and if you 'the fan' don't obey.
YOU ARE RE-BOOTED! (or just booted)
F**K THAT SHIT!
They counted on VVFF to be passive. They counted wrong.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

So now with Vic getting booted, it's showing ANYONE who is a part of these 'vv bashing forums' will get booted. Funny thing is...I've never witnessed Vic posting anything insulting toward VV? I thought that was main reason people got booted? So it seems the chaotic group will basically boot you over anything they deem unfit.
I truly want to believe the nutty admins are the ones choosing who to boot, without telling VV. But ya never know.

But yes, that group is just turning into another doublev forum. I wasn't around when it happened but I know the story. Soon there won't be anyone left but the admins and VV. Yes, I believe Paul Runner is VV but no, I have no proof. So just a rumor.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Any forum Vinnie doesn't have full control of Is a Vinnie bashing forum to him.

I wish it were not true . I wish he could just play the fucking guitar and not spend his days reading forums.

The answer to his problems is to put out a new record, or even a home made video and put on a show. All the other stuff is smoke to hide something unfortunately.

Everyone here loves vv as far as i can see but he has to see this stuff is not good for him. No one can tell him he needs to change direction because if they do they get the boot. Too bad Vinnie. It's a great soap opera and maybe that all Vinnie is good at anymore.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

No it's Vinnie giving the boot. Paul Runner. Vv runs everything. The admins are just hoping they are not the next and then when they are they have the screenshots to show elsewhere. That's how it will go
AnkhWarrior wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:07 am So now with Vic getting booted, it's showing ANYONE who is a part of these 'vv bashing forums' will get booted. Funny thing is...I've never witnessed Vic posting anything insulting toward VV? I thought that was main reason people got booted? So it seems the chaotic group will basically boot you over anything they deem unfit.
I truly want to believe the nutty admins are the ones choosing who to boot, without telling VV. But ya never know.

But yes, that group is just turning into another doublev forum. I wasn't around when it happened but I know the story. Soon there won't be anyone left but the admins and VV. Yes, I believe Paul Runner is VV but no, I have no proof. So just a rumor.
Bye Bye
youngnwasted

Post by youngnwasted »

I've been booted too from the group. I was only on there to watch all the drama go down. We're all part of the Vinnie Vincent Bootcamp.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, history is certainly repeating in one way for sure.
fullshredd

Post by fullshredd »

doublev2 wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:40 am Any forum Vinnie doesn't have full control of Is a Vinnie bashing forum to him.

I wish it were not true . I wish he could just play the fucking guitar and not spend his days reading forums.

The answer to his problems is to put out a new record, or even a home made video and put on a show. All the other stuff is smoke to hide something unfortunately.
Correct all the way!

If what all VV was saying (his current ability to play guitar) was INDEED true, he'd upload a simple vid to youtube to show everyone what he CAN do. Not just fucking talk about it like it's some secret. It's smoke and mirrors. Look at Jake E. Lee for example. Similar situation, but he's REAL and put his $$$ where his mouth was instead of just taking to expos and Gene's "Vault" Experience as money grabs.

Lame
Kuron

Post by Kuron »

metatron wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:34 pm
Kuron wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:29 pm Vinnie did not learn from the first two experiences with Derek and is now going for round three. Of course now that the shows are back to simply being rescheduled, there is no need to refund any $$ paid for tickets.
Yer, how many times is the the boy who cried reschedule going to do this?

Until fans stop prepaying for tickets?
Vinnie who?
Kuron

Post by Kuron »

AnkhWarrior wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:07 am So now with Vic getting booted, it's showing ANYONE who is a part of these 'vv bashing forums' will get booted.

Although we do have one here who apparently shares the Full Shredd blind-faith-Vinnie-can-do-no-wrong belief, folks here are being very fair in their criticisms and simply calling Vinnie out on his behavior and holding him accountable.

Full Shredd is on complete lock down while they conduct an internal investigation to find and exterminate their mole.:

"Due To A "CRACK IN THE SYSTEM" And A Disloyal Member Who Has Chosen To Make Our Personal And Private Information Go Viral, VINNIE VINCENT'S FULL SHREDD will not be accepting ANY new Members Until The Mystery Of WHO Leaked Our Information to KISSFQ is resolved ! The sooner we find this out, the sooner New Members will be welcomed ! If you have ANY information as to who this scumbag is ...... feel free to PM admin ! Your name will not be mentioned and you will be a Hero amongst all of us here !!!! Until then ...... VINNIE VINCENT'S FULL SHREDD will remain as it is ! NO new additions, NO ACCEPTIONS ! We WILL find out who this Person was ...... Help from YOU to lead us to them will only re-open the forum to New Members sooner ! The choice is YOURS if you can provide information as to who this person is !

The Full Shredd Admin. Team !"

Of course, that post in itself is in violation of Facebooks rules and should be enough to get Full Shredd taken out, if anybody who has Facebook were to file a complaint.
Vinnie who?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

How is anything on Facebook personal and private?

I don't think they know how the internet works.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Kuron,
I am one of the core that has been a part of this forum for 20 odd years. You've been here about 7 months.
Choose your words BETTERLY. ;)

Shutting down a FB page?
No need for that crap.
We just go our own way.
Just because we feel hurt doesn't make those actions justified.
We see others threatening to write tell-all books ,etc... when they leave Vinnie.
We are better than that.
What has been done to Czynszak , Jess ,Uncle Kev, etc... just plain sucks but bitching about it here ,writing books, and crying on each oyher's shoulders is nonsensical.
Just appreciate the past and hope for a better future.
Again, most of us are basically 50 years old and need to put ourselves in check a bit.
We are arguing about a person who obviously doesn't want to utilize technology, reach their fans immediately,and provide updates on promised mends in an old fence.

I love Vinnie, realize what is happening once again, but will not throw any punches at him.
Just enjoy what fandom we have left .
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yeah all he needs is 20 seconds upload of him playing recently and all this vv can not play thing will go away
Bye Bye
metatron

Post by metatron »

"Due To A "CRACK IN THE SYSTEM" And A Disloyal Member Who Has Chosen To Make Our Personal And Private Information Go Viral, VINNIE VINCENT'S FULL SHREDD will not be accepting ANY new Members Until The Mystery Of WHO Leaked Our Information to KISSFQ is resolved ! The sooner we find this out, the sooner New Members will be welcomed ! If you have ANY information as to who this scumbag is ...... feel free to PM admin ! Your name will not be mentioned and you will be a Hero amongst all of us here !!!! Until then ...... VINNIE VINCENT'S FULL SHREDD will remain as it is ! NO new additions, NO ACCEPTIONS ! We WILL find out who this Person was ...... Help from YOU to lead us to them will only re-open the forum to New Members sooner ! The choice is YOURS if you can provide information as to who this person is !

OK, I did it.
& this is how I did it
Attachments
what-is-the-difference-between-diarrhea-and-loose-stool-light-loose-stool-l-cee11b5290e3ff33.jpeg
what-is-the-difference-between-diarrhea-and-loose-stool-light-loose-stool-l-cee11b5290e3ff33.jpeg (42.69 KiB) Viewed 5419 times
Last edited by metatron on Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
metatron

Post by metatron »

And this is what I found.
VV & Co are full of it
Attachments
liberty law.jpg
liberty law.jpg (45.4 KiB) Viewed 5418 times
metatron

Post by metatron »

The only crack in the system is the shit they smoking!
Guys, get off that shit.
But then again Rehab is for Quitters.
Keep up the good work at Camp VV & drink that cordial.
obiwancanubi

Post by obiwancanubi »

Kuron wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:31 am
AnkhWarrior wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:07 am So now with Vic getting booted, it's showing ANYONE who is a part of these 'vv bashing forums' will get booted.

Although we do have one here who apparently shares the Full Shredd blind-faith-Vinnie-can-do-no-wrong belief, folks here are being very fair in their criticisms and simply calling Vinnie out on his behavior and holding him accountable.

Full Shredd is on complete lock down while they conduct an internal investigation to find and exterminate their mole.:

Of course, that post in itself is in violation of Facebooks rules and should be enough to get Full Shredd taken out, if anybody who has Facebook were to file a complaint.
I am not quite sure how this effects current members. How is not accepting a new member hindering them. And what harm does a new member pose as they are not the "guilty" party in question.

The drama surrounding this whole situation is ridiculous. I left all the Vinnie FB groups I was part of as it was just out of control, I felt like I was in high school trying to figure put who told Donna that Dylan kissed Kelly at the bowling alley while she was still technically dating Steve and had not broke it off yet. Fucking grow up.

I will enjoy the whole All Systems go and self-titled albums on my headphones or in the car but the thought any further of a current revival of that music is history. Even if he pulls it together I refuse to be part of the circus an further.
Kuron

Post by Kuron »

poserboy71 wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:01 am I am one of the core that has been a part of this forum for 20 odd years. You've been here about 7 months.
Choose your words BETTERLY.

If you are that hurt, actually do something about it, instead of making veiled threats.

poserboy71 wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:01 amShutting down a FB page?
No need for that crap.

Of course not, rules do not apply to Full Shredd. Like Vinnie, they are exempt. :roll:

poserboy71 wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:01 amWhat has been done to Czynszak , Jess ,Uncle Kev, etc... just plain sucks

Unfortunately, as long as the Full Shredd cult mentality exists and keeps encouraging Vinnie's behavior, these incidents will continue.

poserboy71 wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:01 amI love Vinnie, realize what is happening once again,

It is sad to see history repeating itself and people at Full Shredd egging on his self-destructive behavior.
Vinnie who?
Kuron

Post by Kuron »

obiwancanubi wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:27 amI am not quite sure how this effects current members. How is not accepting a new member hindering them. And what harm does a new member pose as they are not the "guilty" party in question.

The drama surrounding this whole situation is ridiculous. I left all the Vinnie FB groups I was part of as it was just out of control, I felt like I was in high school trying to figure put who told Donna that Dylan kissed Kelly at the bowling alley while she was still technically dating Steve and had not broke it off yet. Fucking grow up.

Problem is, they will never find their mole. He has likely joined under several different names and spoofs his IP for each different account.

obiwancanubi wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:27 amI will enjoy the whole All Systems go and self-titled albums on my headphones or in the car but the thought any further of a current revival of that music is history. Even if he pulls it together I refuse to be part of the circus an further.

If something tangible is ever produced I will buy it if it is sold from Amazon or somewhere equally reliable. The old music is still something I listen to and a few months back I had to pay $30 to replace my Treasure CD that had gotten eaten by the CD player in the truck.

What Vinnie once meant to me, has earned him the space in my studio. Somewhere in storage, I have a Double V body that I was going to use for a Vinnie inspired guitar. I will eventually get around to that.

What is going on now, does not erase the good of the past, but it does reaffirm the bad of the past.
Vinnie who?
obiwancanubi

Post by obiwancanubi »

Kuron wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:56 am
obiwancanubi wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:27 amI am not quite sure how this effects current members. How is not accepting a new member hindering them. And what harm does a new member pose as they are not the "guilty" party in question.

Problem is, they will never find their mole. He has likely joined under several different names and spoofs his IP for each different account.

obiwancanubi wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:27 amI will enjoy the whole All Systems go and self-titled albums on my headphones or in the car but the thought any further of a current revival of that music is history. Even if he pulls it together I refuse to be part of the circus an further.

If something tangible is ever produced I will buy it if it is sold from Amazon or somewhere equally reliable. The old music is still something I listen to and a few months back I had to pay $30 to replace my Treasure CD that had gotten eaten by the CD player in the truck.

What Vinnie once meant to me, has earned him the space in my studio. Somewhere in storage, I have a Double V body that I was going to use for a Vinnie inspired guitar. I will eventually get around to that.

What is going on now, does not erase the good of the past, but it does reaffirm the bad of the past.
The statement was also Shared on VV Legion another FB group with also another 3k members, there is no way they track it down.

As for VV, I am still a fan of the old music, nothing will change that. I was referring to trying to make something out of the comeback, planning trips to Graceland and having it cancelled without even so much as an I'm sorry to the people that booked place to stay and transportation to TN. I was driving, but I had to book a hotel. Graceland is cool and all but I wasnt going to TN to see Elvis I wanted to see VV.

I was not going to even try and reschedule my life and more time off for Feb, mostly because I fully expected this to happen again. Maybe as things got closer, people got Graceland refunds, the facility would acknowledge the show etc. But with no rehearsals, so much secrecy to knew the writing was on the walls for it to just be cancelled.
Kuron

Post by Kuron »

obiwancanubi wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:05 amI was referring to trying to make something out of the comeback, planning trips to Graceland and having it cancelled without even so much as an I'm sorry to the people that booked place to stay and transportation to TN. I was driving, but I had to book a hotel. Graceland is cool and all but I wasnt going to TN to see Elvis I wanted to see VV.

I get you and we are on the same page. I will never go see anything live. Graceland was something I was looking forward to. We are a little over four hours away and would have been driving there and back and not staying overnight. But, even then, I was waiting until the last minute to buy tickets (for obvious reasons).

I feel bad for those who lost $$ on these events. Memphis has some good music clubs, but unless you are an Elvis fan, you probably would not want to go to Memphis. It is not one of the better cities in TN and can be very rough, especially for visitors.
Vinnie who?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I breezed through Memphis just to visit Graceland, then I was on my way again, but I did make a point to go there to see where Elvis lived.

It always sucks when you pay to go and stay somewhere and your event is cancelled, as the only reason you were going was that event. It becomes a wasted trip.

It's happened twice now and Vinnie thinks it's cool to only share his explanation with a chosen few? C'mon.
Kuron

Post by Kuron »

Genebaby wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:26 amIt's happened twice now and Vinnie thinks it's cool to only share his explanation with a chosen few? C'mon.

Vinnie should stay away from Full Shredd. They are "chop you up and put you in baggies" weird.

The lack of transparency through all of this has been disturbing and contributed to much of the bad feelings.
Vinnie who?
Kuron

Post by Kuron »

Vinnie who?
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Kuron wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:33 am
poserboy71 wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:01 am I am one of the core that has been a part of this forum for 20 odd years. You've been here about 7 months.
Choose your words BETTERLY.

If you are that hurt, actually do something about it, instead of making veiled threats.
Private message sent.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

I think it would be best, for Vinnie himself mainly, and all the fans...if these silly FB groups didn't exist. Especially being if he is involved with one. Because as we can see, things get crazy.
When he had the doublev forum, it went south. When he made his first fb page and was interacting with everyone, it went south. Same happening now.
VV is better off sticking to his own site, which he already has. There he can release whatever info he desires. If he wants certain individuals to work along with him, fine. Nothing but drama is coming from these groups. No drama - actually be able to work and focus on what needs to be done.
Kuron

Post by Kuron »

@AnkhWarrior I agree with you.

Vinnie clearly has some fans who are stalker-ish and do not understand or respect boundaries. There is a pretty long list of artists who have suffered horrible fates at the hands of over-zealous fans. For his own safety and mental well-being, Vinnie really should pull away like you say and just release info directly via his site.
Vinnie who?
metatron

Post by metatron »

AnkhWarrior wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:35 am I think it would be best, for Vinnie himself mainly, and all the fans...if these silly FB groups didn't exist. Especially being if he is involved with one. Because as we can see, things get crazy.
When he had the doublev forum, it went south. When he made his first fb page and was interacting with everyone, it went south. Same happening now.
VV is better off sticking to his own site, which he already has. There he can release whatever info he desires. If he wants certain individuals to work along with him, fine. Nothing but drama is coming from these groups. No drama - actually be able to work and focus on what needs to be done.
Agree.
Only thing is. VV does need help. Reality of the situation is he can not do the marketing, the booking of venues, the recording by himself.
He needs people who are professional & that will do the tasks needed to move forward.
Obviously he does not have that.
& hence the perpetual loop of stop and go. Never really moving forward. Never being able to deliver his promises.
For VV dealing with Tom, Grover, Dino, everyone here, etc VV is control freak, yet he does not have the skill sets to control every aspect of his business. VV needs to let go of the steering wheel.
Truth be said - Dana Strum made VVI succeed as much as it did.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

metatron wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:41 am And this is what I found.
VV & Co are full of it
Either Ace Frehley has come for a visit or Fratello Paris has been visiting:

https://www.reddit.com/r/poop/

LOL :-)
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

"What Vinnie once meant to me, has earned him the space in my studio. Somewhere in storage, I have a Double V body that I was going to use for a Vinnie inspired guitar. I will eventually get around to that".

I built one of these with Ibanez Parts and it is a fine guitar. You should finish that project some day

Kev
Kuron

Post by Kuron »

metatron wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:05 pm Truth be said - Dana Strum made VVI succeed as much as it did.

Without a doubt and that was a big take away from Bobby's book. Vinnie really needs to not be in control of anything, and be told what to do, when to do it and, perhaps, even how to do it. It is almost unanimous that those who have put on the expos Vinnie has attended, have said they will no longer work with him. In spite of the problems, the one guy was really helpful with some suggestions for Vinnie and the main suggestion was Vinnie needs proper management.

This isn't the 80's. Vinnie reemerged in a market he no longer understands. It is not rocket science. Bands filled with 20 year olds are able to not only book venues for their shows, but are able to rehearse, show up and put the show on. They do it all themselves, too. Many even avoid the labels for their albums. They book and put on tours. All on their own. A seasoned vet, really should not be having these problems. There are no acceptable excuses at this point.
Vinnie who?
Kuron

Post by Kuron »

Slayer wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:47 pm I built one of these with Ibanez Parts and it is a fine guitar. You should finish that project some day

I will, one day.
Vinnie who?
metatron

Post by metatron »

Kuron wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:07 am
metatron wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:05 pm Truth be said - Dana Strum made VVI succeed as much as it did.

Without a doubt and that was a big take away from Bobby's book. Vinnie really needs to not be in control of anything, and be told what to do, when to do it and, perhaps, even how to do it. It is almost unanimous that those who have put on the expos Vinnie has attended, have said they will no longer work with him. In spite of the problems, the one guy was really helpful with some suggestions for Vinnie and the main suggestion was Vinnie needs proper management.

This isn't the 80's. Vinnie reemerged in a market he no longer understands. It is not rocket science. Bands filled with 20 year olds are able to not only book venues for their shows, but are able to rehearse, show up and put the show on. They do it all themselves, too. Many even avoid the labels for their albums. They book and put on tours. All on their own. A seasoned vet, really should not be having these problems. There are no acceptable excuses at this point.
You are 100% if it was everyone else but VV.
For all his awesome skill sets i.e. insanely awesome guitarist, composer, arranger, songwriter and great singing voice. - He can't do what is required by a 21st century artist.
Here is the most ironic twist.
He could have got that help (for all the other things like going to the moon in this decade and doing the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard) by VVFORUM members.
In now what feels like a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.., the offer was made to help him out.
VV reply was he wanted our home address's so as to send out legal notices to sue us. - I Shit You Not.
Crazy, Crazy, Crazy Nites!
Attachments
blamedemotivator.jpeg
blamedemotivator.jpeg (26.75 KiB) Viewed 5248 times
metatron

Post by metatron »

Slayer wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:36 pm
metatron wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:41 am And this is what I found.
VV & Co are full of it
Either Ace Frehley has come for a visit or Fratello Paris has been visiting:

https://www.reddit.com/r/poop/

LOL :-)
Ir's a dirty job & I'm the man to do to it!

Hey Kev whole debacle is a shit fight.
& SHIT IS HAPPENING!
Honestly I feel for all those who lost money on flight, accommodation, costs involved with being away from home and time off work.
Not once, but twice
Kuron

Post by Kuron »

metatron wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:34 am
VV reply was he wanted our home address's so as to send out legal notices to sue us. - I Shit You Not.

The wonderful thing about Vinnie is he is a public figure. The supreme court has ruled very clearly what does and does not apply to public figures. It is a different set of rules. However, I will always be honest in opinions when it comes to Vinnie, but I am not going to be mean and I will never touch on some topics others choose to ridicule him for.

The one good thing for Vinnie since he came out of hiding, is he looks like he was getting himself back in shape which is very important the older we get. Hopefully, no matter what, he will keep up on his health.
Vinnie who?
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

"Hey
Kev whole debacle is a shit fight.
& SHIT IS HAPPENING!
Honestly I feel for all those who lost money on flight, accommodation, costs involved with being away from home and time off work.
Not once, but twice"

Fratello,
I couldn't agree more. In the summer of 2018 I was talking to Vic and he asked me if I was going to Memphis. In a better world this might have been a great opportunity for some of us to connect in person in conjunction of what might have been a great event. My response was fuck no. In business we have what is called a positive run rate. Whatever period of time that you are measuring it basically means that for a period of time each measured interval you are growing and doing better. In sales if we are measuring your numbers over a 12 week period a positive run rate would be sales growth each and every week for those 3 months. Week 2 was better than week 1, Week 9 was better than Week 8 etc. I told Vic that I was looking for Vinnie to show a run rate of successes or achievements in his case and in my opinion he hasn't been able to graduate from the Expo's, at least not yet. I'm sorry to say that I saw this coming or at minimum I didn't have the confidence or faith that Vinnie was capable of achieving and he hasn't. I would be most happy for Vinnie to prove this wrong for both Vinnie and his true fans. Since at least 1982 many people, business associates and fans have described tendencies and characteristics about Vincent Cusano with much commonality. I appeal to the logical that all these people cant be wrong. The common denominator is Vincent Cusano.

With this said Vinnie Vincent could have achieved greatness and be recognized as a guitar icon. He was once absolutely that talented and should have been revered with the names of Malmsteen, Vai, Satriani, Gilbert, McAlpine etc if he could have held himself together. When you see Vinnie at an Expo in person he seems warm and caring and great with the fans. This appears to be accurate and true however what is also true is that Vinnie is complex and multi-faceted.

I wish him luck and much success but he may need more than luck and may not be capable of achieving along the path that has recently been in front of him.

Time always tells for all of us!
Kuron

Post by Kuron »

Slayer wrote:I wish him luck and much success but he may need more than luck and may not be capable of achieving along the path that has recently been in front of him.

I hope Vinnie can find peace and happiness.
Vinnie who?
ZachAttack

Post by ZachAttack »

Kuron wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:28 am
metatron wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:34 am

The wonderful thing about Vinnie is he is a public figure. The supreme court has ruled very clearly what does and does not apply to public figures. It is a different set of rules. However, I will always be honest in opinions when it comes to Vinnie, but I am not going to be mean and I will never touch on some topics others choose to ridicule him for.

The one good thing for Vinnie since he came out of hiding, is he looks like he was getting himself back in shape which is very important the older we get. Hopefully, no matter what, he will keep up on his health.

Vinnie threatened to sue me when I was like 14 years old because I bid on the Guitars From Hell CD on ebay (supposedly a real, fully mixed and finished promo disc that someone snuck out from the record company). He threatens to sue people constantly and never follows through with it.
ZachAttack

Post by ZachAttack »

And yeah those people on Full Shredd are the biggest collection of nutballs on the planet. I think they're all literally mentally ill. I got booted and I've never even posted or commented anything on there in over a year. And WHATS WITH that ONE guy WHO types EVERYTHING like THIS?!?!?
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

I think they're starting to boot anyone they deem suspicious and/or someone is realllllly digging for people's information who are part of this forum.

😂 the capitalization guy...no comment.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

This is really sad. Vinnie prefers ganging up on his own fans that actually playing live or putting out music.
Think about it. Who wants to fall out with your own fans? Who wants to fall out with your own band members? Who wants to fall out with life long friends? Who wants to fall out with the people who will promote you and make you money???

Well Vinnie does.
What a shame.

He blew it with the genes vault and it nosed dived out of control ever since but vv wants to blame anyone but himself so he is happy with all this madness as it means he doesn't need to gig or put out music.

I love the guy but can not believe what I see even though I expected it
Bye Bye
September

Post by September »

Just got booted out of The Vinnie Vincent Legion...someone asked when we thought Vinnie would reappear, and I responded "never." Guess that was the wrong opinion to have.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

September wrote:Just got booted out of The Vinnie Vincent Legion...someone asked when we thought Vinnie would reappear, and I responded "never." Guess that was the wrong opinion to have.
You win some, you lose some.
matwas18

Post by matwas18 »

September wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:53 pm Just got booted out of The Vinnie Vincent Legion...someone asked when we thought Vinnie would reappear, and I responded "never." Guess that was the wrong opinion to have.
He is supposed to appear at DOTD in Vegas in a few months from what I understand.
geepee16

Post by geepee16 »

I am wondering where that information comes from. Is there a press release? Is it posted in some official form somewhere?
ankh

Post by ankh »

i was following when there was another person running it, stayed there even when the Whole thing changed direction-to put it mildly- left when i did see what they did to AW-that was the last straw.

Good luck to them.
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
BengalWACO

Post by BengalWACO »

Being a recluse is not an easy thing to come out of.