News and information from 2018 onwards
AnkhWarrior

Vinnie's Official Statement

Post by AnkhWarrior »

20190201_222620.jpg
metatron

Re: Vinnie's Official Statement

Post by metatron »

'AGREED BY ALL HE (VV) WOULD PREFORM A Full shred show IF a SUITABLE singer SUBJECT TO Vinnie's APPROVAL COULD be found'

That sounds like an open ended contract. That is a contradiction in terms. One can not have an open ended contract.
The whole point of a contract is that everything is stated and there are not doubts. No 'IF's' - Everything needs to be stated, NO room for 'IF A or SUBJECT TO'
So does it mean there possibly was NOT going to be a full shred show and what does that mean for the person purchasing the ticket.
I go to buy an apple and am given a lemon?
I get what I get and I don't get upset?
Also if it was to be 'A Full shred show IF a SUITABLE singer SUBJECT TO Vinnie's APPROVAL could be found' - Shouldn't that be Vinnie's responsibility to find that SUITABLE singer SUBJECT TO Vinnie's APPROVAL .
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
metatron

Post by metatron »

And what are the conditions the 'COULD BE FOUND' in the statement 'SUITABLE singer SUBJECT TO Vinnie's APPROVAL COULD be found'
What are the parameters of the 'SUITABLE'
The Cost of? - Money?
Will the 'SUITABLE' singer do it for FREE.
etc.
A lot of decent singer out there. Pretty sure this wasn't the Straw that broke the camel's back.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
metatron

Post by metatron »

And there has been ZERO evidence of any shredding since 1996. That is 23 years ago.
Even in recent events. Not even a single lick.
I can understand a promoter being nervous. The seeds of doubt sprouting.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

It does sound like it was more up in the air than we thought about how the show was to be structured.

Vinnie needs to do the singer finding, so once he does I am sure he will be "approved".

Good to see this came out faster than Monday, but it does seem to contradict the other statement.

Both sides are saying the other cancelled the shows.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
n3p

Post by n3p »

That letter is so badly laid out (aesthetically). Comedy sized header, central aligned date and what looks to be a mix of left and right aligned text. Maybe just a peeve of mine :)

As for the content, not really surprised. Wonder if the promotor will respomd
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Glad that came out. Cant say if it’ll resolve anything?
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
VikingVVFan

Post by VikingVVFan »

This shit never seems to end :lol:
Everything he touches turns into a bloody pathetic mess.
Hilarious! Keep it comin' Vinnie!
tukoztukoz

Post by tukoztukoz »

This Chris W : is he real or is it Meredith hiding?
W, VV, M : same letters, close...
say two sky two say fare
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I hate lawyers. I represent myself and never would touch these rascals. When will people learn these rodents are not needed unless your dumb as hell.. ahhh ok . Hehe.

As for the contract and promoter dumb enough to pay vv in advance or have a contract to pay him in advance with all the warnings out there I am sorry but the promoter deserves whatever is dealt to him or her or it .

The only way vv will ever have a gig is if he promotes it himself and fat chance of that.

This is an all round fuck up and I bet vv is the only person who made money out of this with what appears to be pre payments.

I am hard on the promoter but I do feel a bit for his financial loss even though it's a huge fuck up on his behalf doing anything that puts himself on the back foot with vv.

Vv acts super nice at first and intice people into trusting him to make poor decisions that put the person on back foot . Have you noticed he doesn't do anything unless he has the control / power.

People need to wise up
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I see Derek selling VV MEMPHIS shirts on Ebay.
I would think a nice gesture would be sending those out to the folks who paid top dollar in Atlanta that he boned. I'm sure he made other merch as well...
DEREK?
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Post by metatron »

poserboy71 wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:45 pm I see Derek selling VV MEMPHIS shirts on Ebay.
I would think a nice gesture would be sending those out to the folks who paid top dollar in Atlanta that he boned. I'm sure he made other merch as well...
DEREK?
One point & perfect Rick.
That would be a great gesture.
I guessing this will not happen.
metatron

Post by metatron »

doublev2 wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:41 pm Have you noticed he doesn't do anything unless he has the control / power.

This is a huge problem.
i.e. the Singer Situation.
'It will be full shred, it won't be full shred, it will be full shred, BUT only if A,B, C occur and the brown smarties are removed for the candy jar by a stripper who is crying'
WTF - FOR CRYING OUT LOUD - JUST DO SOMETHING FOR YOUR FANS.
EVEN IF YOU DON'T (God forbid) MAKE MONEY.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Hate to say this, but just like VV, we are going to one day die.
On his death bed, is he going to be saying, 'F**K!, SH!T!, I should have made more money'
or is it,
'Sweet lord, I wasted my gifts. You gave me a talent. One that would possibility make so many people happy. Even for one day. But I screwed it up'
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

metatron wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:06 pm Hate to say this, but just like VV, we are going to one day die.
On his death bed, is he going to be saying, 'F**K!, SH!T!, I should have made more money'
or is it,
'Sweet lord, I wasted my gifts. You gave me a talent. One that would possibility make so many people happy. Even for one day. But I screwed it up'
That's what matters, i think he is wrong, he should just play.
strangeways
Location: United States of America (Greater Chicagoland area)

Post by strangeways »

These two knuckleheads (Vinnie and Derek) have no idea what they are doing.

It's not hard to get band and practice until you get it right and then book shows.
"Stairway to the stars, I think I'll write good health to you." - Albert Bouchard / Richard Meltzer / Donald Roeser
"Vinnie Vincent saved Kiss. It's just too bad he couldn't save himself." - Me
fullshredd

Post by fullshredd »

This, from a practicing attorney:

"Vinnie will fight to preserve his standing with his loyal fans around the world."

Seems peculiar and unprofessional :?

Just sayin'

Post by 1031 »

Obviously they both overplayed their hands. Vinnie wanted a large prepay for a show that maybe sold 200 tickets I am sure there was a no refund deposit for Carmine and the boys. Then Being a pain about who was singing as a replacement. All Drama Lama had to do was book a 400 seat room 3/4 fill it for $75 average overall a seat, do 14 songs acoustically tell a few anecdotal stories , sell some 40$ Ts spike the fucking ball for a win. But alas drama lama had to stick his fingers in the screen door once again. I wish Vin the best glad hes out and about but I wouldn't buy a ticket now unless I seen him on the stage through the window.
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
aeroflott

Post by aeroflott »

The reasons behind the drama aside, I want to know who is advising Vinnie, or why anyone in their right mind thinks a letter from a lawyer is the right way to address fans. More to the point, wouldn't it be super obvious to the man himself, that as a fan who's paid hard earned money for a ticket, flights and hotels to come to this show, that if said show is cancelled, I want to hear from the horses mouth the reasons why. I do not want to read some poorly constructed legal letter from your fucking lawyer (who clearly needs lessons in PR).

Vinnie, you should have stepped up to the plate and made a statement YOURSELF. IN YOUR OWN WORDS - we do not care about the legal shenanigans behind the cancellation - we want to hear from you. A heartfelt apology. Nothing more, nothing less.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

FB_IMG_1549157208160.jpg
richiehaha

Post by richiehaha »

If I wanted this much drama, I'd tune into WWE Monday Night Raw.
Ho-Lee Ravioli Batman!!!
richiehaha

Post by richiehaha »

poserboy71 wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:45 pm I see Derek selling VV MEMPHIS shirts on Ebay.
DEREK?
Yeah, that's gonna happen, lmao.
metatron

Post by metatron »

'HEAR ME NOW!'
WTF is that crap
Kuron

Post by Kuron »

Keep in mind that Vinnie's statement was intended for Full Shredd ONLY and was NOT supposed to be released to the public. There is an outcry as they try to find their mole.
Vinnie who?
metatron

Post by metatron »

mole?
what mole?
All due respect, this was for a gig, not exopolitics.
Don't understand the urgency for any secrecy.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Looks like I have been booted from both Full Shreddd and Euphoria. Not sure if Stephen did it on his own or was directed by VV himself.
I am sure I was booted for sharing VV's statement here.

And it was intended for the Full Shreddd group ONLY? Ha, so silly. To expect something to remain on an open board and NOT be shared around? I was shown the statement that was posted on KISSFAQ, I screen shot it and shared it here. Had no knowledge it was only supposed to be for FS.

Being in those groups is like walking on broken glass...one slip and you're gone.

I'll always have the love for you, Vinnie cuz I can't help but have a bit of a soft heart but I'm near done. You really need to look at what you're doing and what you're allowing the other admins to do. Driving all the real fans away.
metatron

Post by metatron »

He really is a repeat offender
metatron

Post by metatron »

AnkhWarrior wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:20 pm Looks like I have been booted from both Full Shreddd and Euphoria. Not sure if Stephen did it on his own or was directed by VV himself.

And it was intended for the Full Shreddd group ONLY? Ha, so silly. To expect something to remain on an open board and NOT be shared around? I was shown the statement that was posted on KISSFAQ, I screen shot it and shared it here. Had no knowledge it was only supposed to be for FS.

Being in those groups is like walking on broken glass...one slip and you're gone.

I'll always have the love for you, Vinnie cuz I can't help but have a bit of a soft heart but I'm near done. You really need to look at what you're doing and what you're allowing the other admins to do. Driving all the real fans away.
You have nothing to feel bad about. You did nothing wrong.
If you are lying with dogs and keep getting fleas, you are better off leaving that situation.
They all sound like they should be heavily medicated with some added wet blankets and electro-shock therapy.
They have done you a favor.
Kuron

Post by Kuron »

Vinnie did not learn from the first two experiences with Derek and is now going for round three. Of course now that the shows are back to simply being rescheduled, there is no need to refund any $$ paid for tickets.
Vinnie who?
metatron

Post by metatron »

I suppose it really does make a statement for why this forum was created in the first place. How many years later and still the same Coprophilia cosplay with VV & Co.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Kuron wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:29 pm Vinnie did not learn from the first two experiences with Derek and is now going for round three. Of course now that the shows are back to simply being rescheduled, there is no need to refund any $$ paid for tickets.
Yer, how many times is the the boy who cried reschedule going to do this?
metatron

Post by metatron »

metatron wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:34 pm
Kuron wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:29 pm Vinnie did not learn from the first two experiences with Derek and is now going for round three. Of course now that the shows are back to simply being rescheduled, there is no need to refund any $$ paid for tickets.
Yer, how many times is the the boy who cried reschedule going to do this?
As per VV statement, 'the ball is in the promoters court'
Pontius Nero Pilate has officially (statement) washed his hands and left Rome to burning while he fiddling with his VVV.
Meanwhile people have lost money on hotel accommodations, airline tickets etc.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

metatron wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:25 pm
AnkhWarrior wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:20 pm Looks like I have been booted from both Full Shreddd and Euphoria. Not sure if Stephen did it on his own or was directed by VV himself.

If you are lying with dogs and keep getting fleas, you are better off leaving that situation.
They all sound like they should be heavily medicated with some added wet blankets and electro-shock therapy.
Agreed...
I will still wish the best but with the mistreatment of fans over the net, and the constant mishaps, I don't foresee the future being in his favor at the end.
metatron

Post by metatron »

AnkhWarrior wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:05 pm

Agreed...
I will still wish the best but with the mistreatment of fans over the net, and the constant mishaps, I don't foresee the future being in his favor at the end.
Time VV stopped living rent free in peoples (fans) heads.
He needs to come good or go back into obscurity.
IMO, Eddie Trunk youtube comment on the cancellation is spot on.
& his explanation on the 'why famous people do signing' - Pretty much to make money.
He goes on to explain how this becames an exercise in diminishing reruns. As in after a few times of doing signing, the 'artist' has blown his watt. The novelty wears wears thin & the artist's fan base has got got all the signatures, all the small talk pleasantries, all the punty fill & all that is left is this guy or gal sitting at an empty desk pathetically killing time.
VV needs to either shit or get of the toilet.
[BBvideo=560,315] [/BBvideo]
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

metatron wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:35 pm
AnkhWarrior wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:05 pm

Agreed...
Time VV stopped living rent free in peoples (fans) heads.
He needs to come good or go back into obscurity.
IMO, Eddie Trunk youtube comment on the cancellation is spot on.
& his explanation on the 'why famous people do signing' - Pretty much to make money.
He goes on to explain how this becames an exercise in diminishing reruns. As in after a few times of doing signing, the 'artist' has blown his watt. The novelty wears wears thin & the artist's fan base has got got all the signatures, all the small talk pleasantries, all the punty fill & all that is left is this guy or gal sitting at an empty desk pathetically killing time.
VV needs to either shit or get of the toilet.
[BBvideo=560,315] [/BBvideo]
As much as I don't care for Eddie Trunk, I do agree with all he says in the video. I watched it a few days ago.
What he says is actually what I thought when I noticed a trend of these horror cons he is doing. As time goes on, less and less people will be coming to that table. Especially if you attempt to be at every con, year after year. The 'specialness' of it wears out fast...chat for a min, get a photo and something signed. That's it. People aren't going to be willing to do that over and over. Waste of money.
People want to see him play live. That's worth it. But it's up to him if he wants to take doing music seriously or not...we will see.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

You got booted for sharing Vinnie's message about the cancellations?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord Satan give me strength!!

Everything you have posted here should be as public as possible.

The rails are coming off this crazy train I tells ya.

The fans are already once bitten, twice shy Vinnie, you REALLY need to do better than this. A whole LOT better!!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Genebaby wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:22 pm You got booted for sharing Vinnie's message about the cancellations?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord Satan give me strength!!

Everything you have posted here should be as public as possible.

The rails are coming off this crazy train I tells ya.

The fans are already once bitten, twice shy Vinnie, you REALLY need to do better than this. A whole LOT better!!
Yep I guess VV letting people know that info was 'top secret information'. Ha. So now there's a possibility the shows will be rescheduled AGAIN...alright, who cares who knows about it??
He's doing this to himself 🤷‍♀️ people are getting booted like crazy from that group.

I wasn't around in the old days when VV had that forum but based on what I have read about the history of it, this group is turning into the same thing. History repeating itself.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Geez booted! Really?

The guys at Full Shredd have to understand that there are KISS and Vinnie fans who aren’t members there but may have lost money on the cancellations, that they deserved to see this message.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
metatron

Post by metatron »

VV & Co-lt sound like a cult.
They must have their dickheadness gene dailed up to 11
[BBvideo=560,315]
[/BBvideo]
ankh

Post by ankh »

left the Group today-out of my own will.Enough is enough.As much as i can understand tha t they could be disappointed by waat is happened- something i still scratch my head about it, since it helped clarify Vinnie's situation to HIS benefit- i can't accept their behaviour and words about AW and this forum.None will benefit from such situations, but to each its own...
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I am not sure if I was in Full Shredd.
I do know that I left all VV groups last Summer except this one to avoid any confusion and rumor.
People say that Paul Runner is Vinnie...
Those types of rumors are always around and I don't care to entertain them.
When I saw the latest Vinnie message at KissFAQ, I thought it was a fake (I guess it was real considering the fallout)...

Also, someone PM'd something that Stephen Wilkie supposedly wrote about this forum to a fella named Ali ...
DO WE REALLY NEED TO PLAY THIS GAME ?
We are fans.
I notice that when people get booted from other forums, they come here and let it out.
As long as they express their feelings with respect, I haven't a problem.
I do not care for cheap insults, talk of his family, or wishes of Vinnie going back into seclusion.
Vic (Genebaby)has the only call on who stays or goes here. He has booted quite a few people who really went overboard with horrible remarks about Vinnie .

I hope that Vinnie becomes transparent through FILMED messages instead of text .
He has the power to bring fans together to share in the enjoyment of his music.
I am bummed about this latest stupidity.
We will abide by our agreement with Vinnie about "New Beginnings".
We will also continue to keep our feelings truthful WITH RESPECT AND HUMANITY towards Vinnie and other fans intact.
This is the longest standing Vinnie Vincent Forum.
The VVFF is where every loyal fan ends up after they realize that this forum isn't hateful. This is a fan diary in search of truth .
Everyone is tired. Everyone just wants the best for Vinnie.
When there is bullshit, IT IS CALLED.
A LOT of people lost money that they cannot afford to lose. I lost out on THREE trips since last Summer because of cancellations and I never complained.
I saw good friends lose their money.
No empathy, sympathy, or compensation has ever been acknowledged. Derek still owes me from Atlanta.
As far as I know, Vinnie, Wilkie,Randy, The Nolans, and everyone that is or was on Vinnie's team, was nice to our faces. I distrust the written word and will not react poorly to it. I go on literal face value.
If a VV Official wishes to make a video trashing our forum then most of us would most likely be done with it all and just appreciate the past and the good memories (although Derek gave us more bad than good) of Atlanta.
I implore everyone to maintain good faith and hope for the best.
I don't understand the secrecy of other forums.
I don't understand how Jessica gets "punished" for copying something from a Kiss message board and posting it here.
Whose rules are we supposedly living by?

I would hope that Vinnie would just make a video to squash the bullshit.
Play guitar on the video. Sell the next gig. Sell some merch. Let us be fans.
Let himself entertain.
NEW BEGINNINGS !!!!
Let's taste the proof in the pudding !

NEWBEGINNINGS
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

Someone was very Naughty and must take their Punishment, that is due !

poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

BigEd wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:37 am Someone was very Naughty and must take their Punishment, that is due !

Why are they wearing clothes ?

NEWBEGINNINGS
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

I don't want to "Offend" any Young Eye's of the VVFF nor do I want the "Admin" to be Upset with my Pictorial Image ! :lol:
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

ankh wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:34 am left the Group today-out of my own will.Enough is enough.As much as i can understand tha t they could be disappointed by waat is happened- something i still scratch my head about it, since it helped clarify Vinnie's situation to HIS benefit- i can't accept their behaviour and words about AW and this forum.None will benefit from such situations, but to each its own...

A group where you have to tip toe around everything and constantly watch what ya say, isn't worth being in. I bet there are so many who want to voice their opinion but are afraid to do so out of getting banned.
Only reason I joined that group is because well, I'm a fan. I figured Vinnie was close to that group so I wanted to be close as well. Also just wanted to be 'in the know' and up to date on information. But now I regret doing so; all this drama could have been avoided.
I will always wish the best for Vinnie but I hope soon he sees he needs to change. People want to be your fans. Don't run them off.
strangeways
Location: United States of America (Greater Chicagoland area)

Post by strangeways »

poserboy71 wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:15 am I lost out on THREE trips since last Summer because of cancellations and I never complained.
Your prerogative, but you should be pissed and you should complain.
I bought tickets for both nights front row but never bought airfare or booked a hotel room.
Glad I didn't.
This is infuriating.
These two idiots (Vinnie and Derek) cannot get their act together so now fans suffer because of it.
I have filed with the authorities on this matter.
Done and done.
"Stairway to the stars, I think I'll write good health to you." - Albert Bouchard / Richard Meltzer / Donald Roeser
"Vinnie Vincent saved Kiss. It's just too bad he couldn't save himself." - Me
matwas18

Post by matwas18 »

poserboy71 wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:15 am I am not sure if I was in Full Shredd.
I do know that I left all VV groups last Summer except this one to avoid any confusion and rumor.
People say that Paul Runner is Vinnie...
Those types of rumors are always around and I don't care to entertain them.
When I saw the latest Vinnie message at KissFAQ, I thought it was a fake (I guess it was real considering the fallout)...

Also, someone PM'd something that Stephen Wilkie supposedly wrote about this forum to a fella named Ali ...
DO WE REALLY NEED TO PLAY THIS GAME ?
We are fans.
I notice that when people get booted from other forums, they come here and let it out.
As long as they express their feelings with respect, I haven't a problem.
I do not care for cheap insults, talk of his family, or wishes of Vinnie going back into seclusion.
Vic (Genebaby)has the only call on who stays or goes here. He has booted quite a few people who really went overboard with horrible remarks about Vinnie .

I hope that Vinnie becomes transparent through FILMED messages instead of text .
He has the power to bring fans together to share in the enjoyment of his music.
I am bummed about this latest stupidity.
We will abide by our agreement with Vinnie about "New Beginnings".
We will also continue to keep our feelings truthful WITH RESPECT AND HUMANITY towards Vinnie and other fans intact.
This is the longest standing Vinnie Vincent Forum.
The VVFF is where every loyal fan ends up after they realize that this forum isn't hateful. This is a fan diary in search of truth .
Everyone is tired. Everyone just wants the best for Vinnie.
When there is bullshit, IT IS CALLED.
A LOT of people lost money that they cannot afford to lose. I lost out on THREE trips since last Summer because of cancellations and I never complained.
I saw good friends lose their money.
No empathy, sympathy, or compensation has ever been acknowledged. Derek still owes me from Atlanta.
As far as I know, Vinnie, Wilkie,Randy, The Nolans, and everyone that is or was on Vinnie's team, was nice to our faces. I distrust the written word and will not react poorly to it. I go on literal face value.
If a VV Official wishes to make a video trashing our forum then most of us would most likely be done with it all and just appreciate the past and the good memories (although Derek gave us more bad than good) of Atlanta.
I implore everyone to maintain good faith and hope for the best.
I don't understand the secrecy of other forums.
I don't understand how Jessica gets "punished" for copying something from a Kiss message board and posting it here.
Whose rules are we supposedly living by?

I would hope that Vinnie would just make a video to squash the bullshit.
Play guitar on the video. Sell the next gig. Sell some merch. Let us be fans.
Let himself entertain.
NEW BEGINNINGS !!!!
Let's taste the proof in the pudding !
Paul runner is VV 100%. I know this with absolute certainty.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Ha! Just got word that I got booted for sharing on a a 'VV bashing forum' - being this one.
Too bad people cannot tell the difference between bashing and being honest on someone's faults. People DO realize you can be a fan of someone and still see their wrong doings and disagree with them on things?
This is getting goofy! 😂

Metatron is right, they did do me a favor!

I just realized that tomorrow will be 6 years I have been part of this amazing forum. Have met some bomb ass people. Wouldn't trade it for the world. Thanks for having me :)
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

According to Mr. Wilkie we are "a known Vinnie bashing forum " YET Vinnie gave us a wonderful video message last year.
I have never seen another forum where Vinnie has given a blessing like that on video. ;)

NEWBEGINNINGS
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

poserboy71 wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:23 am According to Mr. Wilkie we are "a known Vinnie bashing forum " YET Vinnie gave us a wonderful video message last year.
I have never seen another forum where Vinnie has given a blessing like that on video. ;)

Exactly. Wish people paid attention ;)