Rehearsals not happening yet for Nashville shows

News and information from 2018 onwards
Kuron

Re: Rehearsals not happening yet for Nashville shows

Post by Kuron »

Vinnie Vincent Tour Singer Jim Crean Talks how he got the job...

Last edited by Kuron on Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vinnie who?
tukoztukoz

Post by tukoztukoz »

Jim’s cool
say two sky two say fare
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

"I WAS looking forward to meeting him"

"It WOULD have been a cool band"

Yet he doesn't know what's going to happen? Okay..

And manager...referring to Derek? Derek can't even handle promoting less be a manager.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Kuron wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:10 am Vinnie Vincent Tour Singer Jim Crean Talks how he got the job...

Ummm...
HE DIDN'T GET THE JOB THOUGH !
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Kuron

Post by Kuron »

Genebaby wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:20 am It's not Tony's job to announce these things but at least someone is doing it, to whoever can hear it and the word can spread.

He really has no choice if he wants to protect his name and reputation. Shit like this you have to distance yourself from it when it goes south.

poserboy71 wrote:We don't have to be distasteful about it.

The only thing distasteful are those who are continuing to make excuses for Vinnie at this point.

Without a doubt, Derek is a horrible promoter and could not organize a farting contest at an all you can eat chili buffet. However, Vinnie is also responsible. In the past, we all wondered about the rumors concerning Vinnie. With his reemergence, most were willing to give second, third and even fourth chances. Human nature is to support the underdog. I do not know of anybody who did not want Vinnie to succeed. But, as things progressed, the old rumors started being proven as true and it became increasingly clear that Vinnie has not changed and is still a mess.

IMHO, Vinnie's career is dead and there will be no second coming. That is not a bad thing, as he can stay at home with his critters (again not knocking that, we have 10 acres and lots of critters) and play his guitar when he wants to and work on his music with no pressure. The whole band thing sucks the older you get. It is why I fly solo now and no longer have to depend on band members and I can choose to work when I want to and as my heart issues allow.

As we grow up, we learn that our "heroes" are not perfect. They are human and like all of us, they are flawed. I do NOT wish anything bad on Vinnie. If he ever actually puts something out and it is available directly from a legitimate retailer like Amazon, I will purchase it. I hope for a book and some new music. I will never purchase anything from his site as I do not trust I will get it. My studio will always have some Vinnie stuff on the wall, as he was one of my inspirations. He is also why pink is one of my official studio colors. I also bought my wife some pink flying V earrings for Valentine's day (shh... don't spoil the surprise).

Selfishly, I am thankful that Vinnie reemerged. I enjoyed all of the videos from Atlanta and overall, thought he was honest with most things, although he did misrepresent some stuff. He made me find a new love for his soulful version of A Million To One and it is something I will now do in future gigs when I am happy with my arrangement. He also turned me on to a totally bitchin' new singer named Jim Crean who I am really enjoying listening to.

My fave Vinnie memory will always be the video that is posted somewhere here, from his interview on V32 (WTMV 32) station in Tampa/Lakeland Florida. At that point, the station was a 24 hour music video station. From 4pm-8pm, Carl Buehl played Rock/Heavy Metal videos. I taped it every day. I wish I still had my copy of the Vinnie interview on video tape as it was crystal clear and would look 1000x better than what is out there now. Vinnie was in his prime then.

I am not a hater, just a realist.
Last edited by Kuron on Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vinnie who?
Kuron

Post by Kuron »

poserboy71 wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:26 amUmmm...
HE DIDN'T GET THE JOB THOUGH !

Number one rule of journalism: Never let the facts get in the way of a good story. :mrgreen:

I just copied the title as how it was on YT, although I did correct the spelling of Jim's name.
Vinnie who?
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Test
Bye Bye
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

doublev2 wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:43 amTest
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Warming myself up here for some replies. But first like vv I am announcing my posts as coming soon.
Bye Bye
VinnieFan

Post by VinnieFan »

None of this is happening. Vinnie cannot shred or play anymore. He is a joke. We all need to leave his ass.
Rise All Creatures, Hail To The Beast...Eyes Full Of Fire, Consummate My Feast.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

doublev2 wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:45 am Warming myself up here for some replies. But first like vv I am announcing my posts as coming soon.
heheh cool stuff !
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I will point directly to the gravestone as being tasteless.
We dont need to sink to a lower level with shit like that.
Everyone is bummed.
We can express that without insults.
Be a fan.
We dont need to speculate who's to blame.
I do believe that Vinnie is seeking better management. Let's leave it at that.
We dont need to be ""Know-it-Alls".

Rihht now it sucks.
Here's to better days.

NEWBEGINNINGS
CGB

Post by CGB »

Kuron wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:43 pm
CGB wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:13 pmIf I were Vinnie and I had his chops and his gift I would not have dropped out of music for even a month.

Although we may never know Vinnie's true reasons, I do know what it is like for life to throw something so devastating at you, that you not only put down all of your instruments, you sell all of them and do not touch a guitar again for 20 years because it causes overwhelming emotional pain. Not something I would wish on anybody, and in Vinnie's case with what he has said, it sounds like he went through something that was extremely traumatic for him.

CGB wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:13 pmMaybe it's because my main instrument is bass and bass players are the Rodney Dangerfields of musicians. Maybe it's because music did not come easy to me and I am still and always remain a student.

Like you, music never came easy for me, regardless of the instrument. Do not be hard on yourself. I know a bass player here who has been on The Grand Ole Opry over 400 times. That is an an untouchable (and prestigious) accomplishment, no matter what instrument somebody may play.
The struggle gave me a appreciation for hard work and music in general. I have played with some guys with serious chops but sometimes I thought they lacked taste and feel. Miles Davis said that you need a reason for every note you play. I agree. I hope Vinnie sees it that way.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Cool, right on and welcome back!
Kuron

Post by Kuron »

poserboy71 wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:25 pm Be a fan.We dont need to speculate who's to blame.

Of course, nothing is ever Vinnie's fault. :roll:

If you can't handle that somebody has an opinion different than yours, there is an ignore feature on the forum that you can use. Not all of us choose to slurp the nectar from the golden phallus of Vinnie. If one wanted to truly be insulting to Vinnie, there are many places one could go with the insults. Vinnie is a big boy and can fight his own battles, he doesn't kneed a white knight upon a fiery steed...

Peace, bro.
Last edited by Kuron on Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vinnie who?
Kuron

Post by Kuron »

CGB wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:35 pmThe struggle gave me a appreciation for hard work and music in general.

Amen.
Vinnie who?
tukoztukoz

Post by tukoztukoz »

DV2’s rehearsals are happening!
say two sky two say fare
Spacewig

Post by Spacewig »

poserboy71 wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:25 pm I will point directly to the gravestone as being tasteless.
We dont need to sink to a lower level with shit like that.
I share your sentiment. However; there is some very shady shit going on here, no doubt! All we need is some official word. Is that too much to ask??
n3p

Post by n3p »

Nobody in their right mind would pay for another ticket to a vinnie show should this one not go ahead
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
Kuron

Post by Kuron »

It was easy to root for Vinnie because he had been gone for so long. We had also seen how much Eddie completely turned his life around and how awesome he was when he came back and started touring again. Had Derek not been so persistent in dragging Vinnie back into the public, we likely never would have heard from Vinnie again.
Vinnie who?
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Kuron wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:38 pm
poserboy71 wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:25 pm Be a fan.We dont need to speculate who's to blame.

If you can't handle that somebody has an opinion different than yours, there is an ignore feature on the forum that you can use. Not all of us choose to slurp the nectar from the golden phallus of Vinnie. If one wanted to truly be insulting to Vinnie, there are many places one could go with the insults. Vinnie is a big boy and can fight his own battles, he doesn't kneed a white knight upon a fiery steed...

Peace, bro.
Quite honestly, I can care whose fault it is.
It isn't happening and that sucks.
If anyone wants to ensure any performances never happen , keep the bullshit up.
It isn't about sucking someone's cock.
It is about restraint and letting the guy find his way back.
Be a fan. None of us need to know the business side.
I just wanna experience Vinnie play with my naked, steaming , eyes and ears at least one more time .

I can more than handle anyone's opinion even if it doesnt mirror my own. Everyone here can make their points without the slander.
What I can do without is the nonsense of lame insults and making jokes using gravestones.
Not funny and can be looked at as a threat.
You want to ignore?
Hit YOUR button,Pal !
SLURP !!!! LOL

NEWBEGINNINGS
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Kuron wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:10 pm It was easy to root for Vinnie because he had been gone for so long. We had also seen how much Eddie completely turned his life around and how awesome he was when he came back and started touring again. Had Derek not been so persistent in dragging Vinnie back into the public, we likely never would have heard from Vinnie again.
Derek got all the information to contact Vinnie straight from the people here at The VVFF.
FACT
Atlanta was a shitty convention that was saved by Vinnie being so personable.
It was absolute lunacy watching Derek berate people . Derek had the nerve to ask paying customers to volunteer to work.
We could go on but what's the point ?

NEWBEGINNINGS
Kuron

Post by Kuron »

poserboy71 wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:20 pm It is about restraint and letting the guy find his way back.

Perhaps Derek forced a comeback that never should have happened, or at least it was premature and Vinnie wasn't ready? The bright side is, if Vinnie could get some decent management, Vinnie does seem to do well with the fans in his appearances at the conventions like this weekend. Many older celebrities make their living solely from the conventions and there is absolutely no shame in it.

However, as long as Vinnie has a small percentage of fans who make excuses for his behavior and absolve him of the blame for his own actions, his behavior will never change, as it has no reason to.
Vinnie who?
Kuron

Post by Kuron »

poserboy71 wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:25 pm Atlanta was a shitty convention...

Duh, it was being run by Derek. His reputation was established long before Atlanta. Had the Meatloaf brigade (3 Sides) not endorsed Derek and Atlanta so heavily, perhaps there would have been less victims of Derek (including Vinnie). But, its okay, Derek had a contract, that makes it all good. It is completely irrelevant that Derek did not adhere to his contract with the fans who purchased tickets.
Vinnie who?
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I have not defended anyone's actions.
I simply stated that throwing around blame,assumptions,guesses, etc... doesn't solve anything.
Be a fan.
Why bitch and moan here?
Go to the Full Shredd Facebook page and let them have it.
It's rather obvious that you cannot express your feelings without being condescending..."Duh", "slurping dicks"...WHATEVER.

I believe Derek cemented his fate with this last debacle and I firmly believe Vinnie is trying to rectify it by talking with some good people that have his and the fan's interests at heart.

Why argue ?
Live your life. Wait and see.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Kuron

Post by Kuron »

poserboy71 wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:25 pm I believe Derek cemented his fate with this last debacle...

I truly hope everybody gets their $$ back from Derek. Sadly, shoddy promoters will just pop up somewhere else, promoting something else.
Vinnie who?
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

He made a sort of come back at namm 2010 if people remember. Semi come back with his ex wife at the helm.
Vv only needs management from family. Sister or kids. And he needs to let them do what they think without fear of them getting boot. This seriously is the only way. He needs family not these dumb horror convention dudes with minus zero taste or knowledge.
Bye Bye
Kuron

Post by Kuron »

doublev2 wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:42 pm He made a sort of come back at namm 2010 if people remember. Semi come back with his ex wife at the helm.

I remember watching that with great anticipation. I really wish his Double V's would get back into production. I never got to meet his wife, but my buddy said she was an absolute sweetheart.
Vinnie who?
strangeways
Location: United States of America (Greater Chicagoland area)

Post by strangeways »

Kuron wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:29 am As we grow up, we learn that our "heroes" are not perfect. They are human and like all of us, they are flawed. I do NOT wish anything bad on Vinnie. If he ever actually puts something out and it is available directly from a legitimate retailer like Amazon, I will purchase it. I hope for a book and some new music. I will never purchase anything from his site as I do not trust I will get it. My studio will always have some Vinnie stuff on the wall, as he was one of my inspirations. He is also why pink is one of my official studio colors. I also bought my wife some pink flying V earrings for Valentine's day (shh... don't spoil the surprise).

Selfishly, I am thankful that Vinnie reemerged. I enjoyed all of the videos from Atlanta and overall, thought he was honest with most things, although he did misrepresent some stuff. He made me find a new love for his soulful version of A Million To One and it is something I will now do in future gigs when I am happy with my arrangement. He also turned me on to a totally bitchin' new singer named Jim Crean who I am really enjoying listening to.

Well said.
It brings me no joy to post disappointing posts here but that has been the result of Vinnie's actions.
I would've loved for these shows to come off as originally planned for Nashville.
Robert, Carmine, Tony and Vinnie tearing it up would've been a dream show.
I was fine with them getting Jim and all good with that as well.
I certainly do not hate Vinnie and would love to see him if he came to a venue near me.
At this point I just want my money back for the shows.
I am glad I did not buy a plane ticket or get a room for the two night stay in Nashville.
I just cannot afford to chance it and throw good money after bad.
IF this show is played I will be happy for those in attendance as long as it's what was promised to them.
What was promised to them was Robert or Jim, Carmine, Tony and Vinnie.
I am glad Vinnie is back and wish him nothing but the best.
I hope he makes new music and plays out with a band that he has set up and rehearsed with.
If these shows are not delivered as promised it really is on Vinnie at this point.
It would not have taken much to get this all correct.
"Stairway to the stars, I think I'll write good health to you." - Albert Bouchard / Richard Meltzer / Donald Roeser
"Vinnie Vincent saved Kiss. It's just too bad he couldn't save himself." - Me
richiehaha

Post by richiehaha »

Peace, bro.
Finally, someone who put in words exactly what I've been thinking for months. So, Poserboy is either Vinnie's attorney or his mother, lmao. I've never heard someone defend another with such conviction the way this guy defends Vinnie. You're point is understood....never hold your hero accountable for anything.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

You fellas surely don't know how to read and comprehend thoroughly.
I have written rather clearly that pointing fingers gets none of us (Vinnie and fans) anywhere.
The insults are not needed to get your points across. You can make your points in a human manner.
Take that to Facebook or your very own "fan" forum if you feel the need to be less than polite to anyone.
I do hope that Vinnie and his old attorney are reaching out to each other though.
As for jokes or any talk about Vinnie's family, that is a non-starter here. Don't tread...

NEWBEGINNINGS
Kuron

Post by Kuron »

richiehaha wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:18 pmI've never heard someone defend another with such conviction the way this guy defends Vinnie.

It is what the Vinnie apologists do. From what has been said, they are even worse on Facebook. They are enablers of Vinnie's bizarre behavior. Many artists have to deal with the "Leave Britney Alone" type of apologist fan. By supporting the artist's bizarre behavior, it draws them into a perceived relationship with the artist. Because of their feelings of closeness with the artist, the perceived relationship can sometimes become very stalker-ish. In rare cases, when the artist does not respond how the stalker thinks they should, the "relationship" can turn very violent.

strangeways wrote:At this point I just want my money back for the shows.

Hopefully, your credit card company should be able to help. Besides the loss of what could have been the greatest comeback in the history of music, the saddest part of this is seeing so many people out their money.
Vinnie who?
CGB

Post by CGB »

Kuron wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:10 pm
richiehaha wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:18 pmI've never heard someone defend another with such conviction the way this guy defends Vinnie.

It is what the Vinnie apologists do. From what has been said, they are even worse on Facebook. They are enablers of Vinnie's bizarre behavior. Many artists have to deal with the "Leave Britney Alone" type of apologist fan. By supporting the artist's bizarre behavior, it draws them into a perceived relationship with the artist. Because of their feelings of closeness with the artist, the perceived relationship can sometimes become very stalker-ish. In rare cases, when the artist does not respond how the stalker thinks they should, the "relationship" can turn very violent.

strangeways wrote:At this point I just want my money back for the shows.

Hopefully, your credit card company should be able to help. Besides the loss of what could have been the greatest comeback in the history of music, the saddest part of this is seeing so many people out their money.

I don't think he's a malignant narcissist like a lot of rock gods e.g. DLR but Vinnie has issues and if he's taking a testosterone blocker and estrogen he could have the feelings of a chick with PMS. If he's scamming people and if he has a previous criminal record, (easy enough to find out) the FBI will be knocking on his door. I think he has liens, bankruptcies and lawsuits. I hope he's not a thief.

Paul Stanley has shit talked Vinnie but Paul shit talks a lot of people. Paul said Vinnie stole studio gear. If true, maybe it was justified.

I read that he had to attend anger management for smacking his wife around but I guess she was a raging alcoholic and if he really did smack her around I can't hold it against him. After dealing with drunks and druggies in bands, I have very little sympathy or them. When Paul Stanley whines about Ace and Peter Criss I get it but he needs to let it go. It seems as though Ace and Peter are sober. When he's shit talking Vinnie he seems to forget that Vinnie raised KIss from the ashes and I think Vinnie may have gotten screwed out of some royalties.

I think Vinnie would be wise to find people who have feel, chops, creativity and who are close to being on the same page. I think they should jam for a few weeks and record it and then start honing it into songs. I'd like it if he played with a monster bass player, monster drummer and a strong singer.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Streetbeat wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:43 am
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Copy that
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
ZachAttack

Post by ZachAttack »

Vinnie was at another horror convention this past weekend and didn't even mention or promote the shows at all. Don't you think if you had 2 live shows coming up in a couple weeks that you would be out promoting them? And how has Derek not been locked up for fraud at this point? This is the same guy who started selling tickets for the June "Vinnie Expo" in Nasvhille last year like 2 days after the Atlanta expo ended and promised things like a poster signed by Robert and Vinnie, before anything was even booked or planned out
ZachAttack

Post by ZachAttack »

richiehaha wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:18 pm

Peace, bro.
Finally, someone who put in words exactly what I've been thinking for months. So, Poserboy is either Vinnie's attorney or his mother, lmao. I've never heard someone defend another with such conviction the way this guy defends Vinnie. You're point is understood....never hold your hero accountable for anything.

Vinnie clearly has some mental health issues to put it mildly, and I think because of that he attracts a lot of fans with the same "issues". Vinnie could walk into their house during Thanksgiving dinner, murder their entire family right in front of them, and they would say "well, I'm sure Vinnie had his reasons, let's give the guy a break, it wasn't his fault". It's unbelievable just how completely insane a segment of his fan base is.
Kuron

Post by Kuron »

ZachAttack wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:25 amIt's unbelievable just how completely insane a segment of his fan base is.

Because of that segment of fans, it is to the benefit of Vinnie's safety that he lives in a stand your ground state. That segment of fans is also why so many in the entertainment industry have concealed carry permits.
Vinnie who?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

ZachAttack wrote:Vinnie was at another horror convention this past weekend and didn't even mention or promote the shows at all. Don't you think if you had 2 live shows coming up in a couple weeks that you would be out promoting them? And how has Derek not been locked up for fraud at this point? This is the same guy who started selling tickets for the June "Vinnie Expo" in Nasvhille last year like 2 days after the Atlanta expo ended and promised things like a poster signed by Robert and Vinnie, before anything was even booked or planned out
For sure. Vinnie is at another signing and still has that one old VVV guitar that clearly he's not playing cause it's in an unplayable state.

Even if he isn't currently using it, as a guitarist I find it hard to understand that he would bring it along looking like that.

These shows are surely not happening. I just hope everyone gets told and their money back.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Kuron

Post by Kuron »

Genebaby wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:28 am Even if he isn't currently using it, as a guitarist I find it hard to understand that he would bring it along looking like that.

I agree. I hate to see instruments not taken care of, or abused. I literally cringe anytime I see somebody smash a guitar on stage.
Vinnie who?
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Kuron wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:10 am
Genebaby wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:28 am Even if he isn't currently using it, as a guitarist I find it hard to understand that he would bring it along looking like that.

I agree. I hate to see instruments not taken care of, or abused. I literally cringe anytime I see somebody smash a guitar on stage.
But yet, 'Boyz Are Gonna Rock' ...

It is well known that Genebaby polishes his guitar between strums.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Kuron

Post by Kuron »

I guess I need to retract my previous statement due to hypocrisy. I just remembered, I busted an acoustic guitar over my own head on stage back in the late 80s. Damn thing just would not stay in tune, major intonation issues, too. Busted it over my head and walked off the stage and grabbed my Ovation. Only time I have destroyed an instrument and as much as I hated that guitar, I do not regret it.
Vinnie who?
DaddyNoBucks

Post by DaddyNoBucks »

CGB wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:11 pm Paul Stanley has shit talked Vinnie but Paul shit talks a lot of people. Paul said Vinnie stole studio gear. If true, maybe it was justified.

it is 100% possible that there was more than one instance of this happening, but there is a decibel geek interview with robert fleischman, who was working with vinnie on the first invasion album. during this interview rob states there was equipment stolen during these sessions but rob alleges that it was dana strum, who was also working with vinnie around this time, who was responsible for it. the story robert tells is that dana would call companies, say "i'm working with vinnie vincent and we need ____________" and the company would send it and vinnie wouldn't know this was going on.

here is a link to decibel geek's interview with robert fleischman. if my copy and paste skills were adequate, it should start playing around the time robert is talking about this. you should really listen to this interview in it's entirety and all of the other vv specials and interviews the geek has done over the years. they are phenomenal!

CGB

Post by CGB »

ZachAttack wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:09 am Vinnie was at another horror convention this past weekend and didn't even mention or promote the shows at all. Don't you think if you had 2 live shows coming up in a couple weeks that you would be out promoting them? And how has Derek not been locked up for fraud at this point? This is the same guy who started selling tickets for the June "Vinnie Expo" in Nasvhille last year like 2 days after the Atlanta expo ended and promised things like a poster signed by Robert and Vinnie, before anything was even booked or planned out
If he's really committing criminal fraud then contact the state attorney generals and the FBI. I hope he isn't running a scam.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Vinnie's name isn't on any document.
I bet the contracts for Carmine and Tony don't have Vinnie's signature anywhere on them. I also bet that Derek has no contract with Derek.
If Derek was that naive then ...
We told people for months that Rocketown was
a private event. Vinnie's name was nowhere to be found because of that.
We were called every name in the book until those "detectives" figured it out.

NEWBEGINNINGS
CGB

Post by CGB »

DaddyNoBucks wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:02 am
CGB wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:11 pm Paul Stanley has shit talked Vinnie but Paul shit talks a lot of people. Paul said Vinnie stole studio gear. If true, maybe it was justified.

it is 100% possible that there was more than one instance of this happening, but there is a decibel geek interview with robert fleischman, who was working with vinnie on the first invasion album. during this interview rob states there was equipment stolen during these sessions but rob alleges that it was dana strum, who was also working with vinnie around this time, who was responsible for it. the story robert tells is that dana would call companies, say "i'm working with vinnie vincent and we need ____________" and the company would send it and vinnie wouldn't know this was going on.

here is a link to decibel geek's interview with robert fleischman. if my copy and paste skills were adequate, it should start playing around the time robert is talking about this. you should really listen to this interview in it's entirety and all of the other vv specials and interviews the geek has done over the years. they are phenomenal!

It was so long ago, who knows the truth?

Clearly his solos with Invasion were a bit masturbatory.
strangeways
Location: United States of America (Greater Chicagoland area)

Post by strangeways »

CGB wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:29 am
If he's really committing criminal fraud then contact the state attorney generals and the FBI. I hope he isn't running a scam.
Nashville Chamber of Commerce
https://www.nashvillechamber.com/about/staff-members

Nashville Metro Council
https://www.nashville.gov/Metro-Council ... mbers.aspx

US Attorney's Office (Nashville)
https://www.justice.gov/usao-mdtn/contact-us

Office of the Mayor (Nashville)
https://www.nashville.gov/Mayors-Office.aspx

fraudunit@nashville.gov

https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/G ... el1-2#crnt
"Stairway to the stars, I think I'll write good health to you." - Albert Bouchard / Richard Meltzer / Donald Roeser
"Vinnie Vincent saved Kiss. It's just too bad he couldn't save himself." - Me
Kuron

Post by Kuron »

poserboy71 wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:44 am I also bet that Derek has no contract with Derek.

Huh?
Vinnie who?
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Kuron wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:58 pm
poserboy71 wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:44 am I also bet that Derek has no contract with Derek.

Huh?
Lol. Replace one Derek with a Vinnie.

NEWBEGINNINGS