Shit Meeting Fan(s)-Rocketown and Beyond

News and information from 2018 onwards
poserboy71

Shit Meeting Fan(s)-Rocketown and Beyond

Post by poserboy71 »

Welp... the shit is starting to hit the fan and hit some fans.
Due to possible mismanagement, this all might be over soon.
I dont belong to any VV groups anymore except this one... THE VVFF !!!!
Word has traveled back to me that fans are blowing up Facebook groups and saying they called Rocketown where workers have said that a VINNIE VINCENT show is not on the calendar.
WHAT THESE FANS DON'T UNDERSTAND IS THAT THIS WAS BOOKED AS A PRIVATE EVENT.
The room is most likely booked under a different name. Maybe Derek or Randy. WHO KNOWS?
The point is that The VVFF has verification (from the supervisor who booked the show) that the VV show is locked in as a PRIVATE EVENT and therefore will not show up on the Rocketown calendar of events as a VINNIE VINCENT show.

Vinnie's management needs to address this as clear as I have here.
The core people who actually care are HERE.
Like we have said before :
We only hope for Vinnie's happiness and safety.
If he wants to play...PLAY !
If he doesn't want to play and feels more comfortable at autograph shows... That is more than fine. The fans will always stop by and be happy to share a few minutes.
If Vinnie wants to retire fully... ACCEPTED.

Derek,Randy, and whomever else is calling the shots as VV representatives, PLEASE be more forthcoming with your dealings and don't fuck this up for the folks who care.
When you aren't straight forward, the minds of many will be tempted to believe naysayers.
Cut the shit or ,sadly, the fan will.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
AnkhWarrior

Re: Shit Meeting Fan(s)-Rocketown and Beyond

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Thanks again for clarifying earlier about it being a private event.
Do wish there was more regular communication from Derek/Randy, whoever.
So no one can come up with anymore crazy ideas..
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Agreed.
Got to clean this mess up ASAP.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
strangeways
Location: United States of America (Greater Chicagoland area)

Post by strangeways »

Thanks for the update.

I assume there will be folding chairs.
This is a major downgrade in venue and in addition to all the 'rules' I see listed as well as the fact that Mark Fleishman is not there this does not bode well for this whole thing.
I have tix for both nights but I am seriously considering not going.
I especially do not like not knowing where I am sitting specifically s since I purchased an actual 'seat.'
"Stairway to the stars, I think I'll write good health to you." - Albert Bouchard / Richard Meltzer / Donald Roeser
"Vinnie Vincent saved Kiss. It's just too bad he couldn't save himself." - Me
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

I just want there to be more communication from Derek or whoever. We shouldn't have to deal with being left in the dark about things for long periods of time.
A little over two weeks and still no confirmations for my seats/M&G's, even after sending multiple emails/messages.
I'll be happy to see VV no matter what but the seats I paid for, these new seats better be just as good or better.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

As of our understanding, it seems that Derek was/is dealing with the California wildfires.
We wish him the best .
It just seems that he always has an excuse as to why he doesn't return calls/messages.
After Atlanta he was deathly sick. Now it's the fires.

Again, we hope all is well but business is business and people have lost a lot of time and money.
Time to handle your business.

NEWBEGINNINGS
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

poserboy71 wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:44 am As of our understanding, it seems that Derek was/is dealing with the California wildfires.
We wish him the best .
It just seems that he always has an excuse as to why he doesn't return calls/messages.
After Atlanta he was deathly sick. Now it's the fires.

Again, we hope all is well but business is business and people have lost a lot of time and money.
Time to handle your business.
Yes. Was told he had to evacuate due to the fires. Hope all is fine but still no communication beforehand and such.

Still no response from the insurance co. about my flight money so I guess that's an official kiss goodbye.
KraigoWaffles

Post by KraigoWaffles »

Damn. I hope it all works out.
SimonBFrostSr

Post by SimonBFrostSr »

For starters I am a huge fan of VV and always will be!

2nd, I am the one who called Rocketown weeks ago and was told that there is nothing booked for VV...

3rd I am the one who started posting what I was told by event Mgt. from Rocketown in my VV group page...

VINCENT JOHN CUSANO'S... GET THE LED OUT!!!!

4th I was contacted yesterday by a radio station DJ from Nashville, TN. due to my claims and he states that there is still NO show booked for he called himself and has connections in the industry to get to the proper people to get to the truth...

5th Poserboy71, Randy is no longer VV Mgr. and event is not booked in DEREK CHRISTOPHER'S name... You say private event... why so private? You make it as a statement of fact...If it's so private then how come VV live is selling tickets and not calling it a private event? Who told you that it's private?

6th love the way you say if this than that...or if this than that again and so on... good cover job I'd say for when nothing happens...

7th only 1/3 of Graceland tickets sold at a venue of less than 500 and now Ricketown with 1,500... people are upset over Memphis being cancelled and not getting refunds nor new seat numbers... how can you sell out Rocketown now with just that issue alone?

8th Why hasn't anyone made an official announcement as to what is the real deal? It would take but a few minutes for Vinnie to make a little video saying that the show will go on...

9th Why does Carmine and Tony promote everything that they are involved with playing wise on there personal FB walls but can't say there playing an epic event with VV?

10th and final cause I can keep going...

I AM NOT ACUSSING VINNIE VINCENT OF ANY WRONG DOING OR OF COMMITTING AN ACT OF FRAUD!

If you go to my group page there you will see how I figured things out... I will break things down even more so you all can see just what I can see...

Let's all help Vinnie Vincent from being taking advantage of once again!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/241079133243399/

Till Later,
Me...

I will answer any questions anyone has to the best of my ability
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

The one thing I can tell you is that Carmine did do a video, for Derek it seems, about the show with Vinnie.

Everything else, yeah, well, let's see, but it ain't looking good.

I wasn't really aware of the seating capacities, but noticed that Graceland was not sold out, which it easily could have been, and with that being moved so suddenly people will be wary, and the cycle continues!!

The shows in Graceland should have gone on. There was plenty of time to prepare and be ready. Robert's cancellation can't have been that big of a deal, he had never even rehearsed yet, so that's couldn't be an issue, as Vinnie surely had something else up his sleeve for vocals, and Robert can't sing like the first album anymore, and with the show's being electric it wouldn't have suited him.

Time will tell, yet again, and time is tickin' away.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
SimonBFrostSr

Post by SimonBFrostSr »

Thank you for your rapid response... Your rapid reply speaks volumes about you and your forum and also about your professionalism...

I had seen the video of Carmine talking about playing with Vinnie but it was very open ended... it has no kind of clue as to when or where all of that is to take place... Just because the heading says that, don't mean thats what it means...

I am not here to disrupt anything nor to start to bash vinnie... I actuly work very hard in my VV group page to try and archive the life and legacy of a great man...It was Vinnie Vincent that through his music and other talents is what had helped me thoughout my life including even in my darkest of hours and my VV group page is my way of saying thank you to Vinnie...

I wish with all my heart that what I was led to figure out was not true and I wish it wasn't me... there is so much more to what I've came to know but I'm leaving it all alone...

See the thing with me is, I am a poet and a writer. I study word structure and how the context in a sentence is utilized... I also notice even the slightest pattern in things... and see coincidences that will blow ones mind if they saw all the ones I always see... I am also a rhetorical speaker and I look for ways to find answers to every question I ever have...these traits can be called, one of those things that's a blessing and a curse...

I also wish that everyone would stop expecting Vinnie to get up on stage and then start to roll all around on the floor shredding on his guitar... Wake up it's 2018 not 1987! When the Memphis show was announced and it was going to be acoustic... I was in heaven! WOW, Vinnie given all his fans something of a rare treat... I was so looking forward to being able to try and write something to his playing acoustic cause I wanted to see just what I would have come up with...but no everyone kept pushing and pushing Vinnie to prove he can still shredd...

I would have loved to have heard Vinnie do something like what Blackie Lawless has done here...

Vinnie I know you come here quite often and are reading everything that people are saying about you even if it's good or bad...

Vinnie, Thank You for all that you are!

Till later,
Me....
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

No worries, all is good here, we do like to discuss all things Vinnie Vincent
Itwas looking quite perfect when it was an acoustic show, with Robert on board, after the January expo.

The Crimson Idol is a badass WASP album, quite an epic record.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
roustabout23

Post by roustabout23 »

It would be great, if those involved had previously said, they would be booking it as a private event. From what is seen on the facebook, there is a seating chart etc, and vague information about a venue... It would seem if someone were 100% on the level, they would say right up front, day 1 that it is booked as a private party etc... its been billed as a Vinnie Vincent Concert the entire time.. I dont think Vinnie would let his first venture onto a concert stage in 20 years be THAT low key. just doesn't seem correct.

I hope it all sorts out. I know VV isn't responsible for this apparent scam. Until I see a straight out explanation from the promoters... that is what I will continue to call it.
Kuron

Post by Kuron »

SimonBFrostSr wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:32 pmWhen the Memphis show was announced and it was going to be acoustic... I was in heaven!
You and me, both. :mrgreen:

Love Blackie's acoustic stuff, and have watched it a lot over the years.
Vinnie who?
SimonBFrostSr

Post by SimonBFrostSr »

Admin Genebaby,

THANK YOU! I was feeling real uneasy about posting here in the VVFF for I did not want to offend Vinnie, you and all the fans who come here to keep Vinnie's name very much alive...

My real name is...Curt A. Rivard Sr.

I can't remember my old username or password here years ago so I registered my stage name as a member so I can get into your forum... I am as real as they come and I tell no lies... I have a very good thing going on in my VV group page and I am hated by all the others but hey I gave them the chance to hear out my ideas to boost there pages with all my creativity but they didn't see it when I was called into the VV group page FULL SHREDD to be a admin and a writer per Vinnie's request...well they sure see just what they could have had now...

Basically what I am doing in my VV group page is... I am building a VV library for all and for many years to last... I also try to cover everyone and show case the talent of everyone who had worked at one time or another with VV and also all the various music artists who had done covers of Vinnie Vincent's music and in the doing of so I have met great people and made amazing friendships with actual members of bands that are assisting me with all kinds of projects I am featuring in my VV group page. It is a great feeling to be able to say I am working with such great people!

I posted in my VV group page the link to register to this VVFF...

I will visit here now on the regular for I find the VVFF to be a very good place to hang out :-)

\m/"VVFF"\m/

Till Later,
Me...
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Welcome here to VVFF!
SimonBFrostSr

Post by SimonBFrostSr »

Cool and thx. Slayer!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Curt
All is well

I prefer to let the powers that be do what they need to do and hopefully performances and appearances will occur.

As for it being a PRIVATE EVENT, I can speculate that someone prefers to not have his name attached to things for legal reasons.
I believe the promoter may have HOLD DATES on the room with a deposit and hasn't paid the full price because these costs aren't covered yet.

Promotion of the event ...a video of Vinnie playing a few riffs...would ensure a SOLD OUT weekend. Costs covered.
But that isn't my call...

NEW BEGINNINGS...No matter what

NEWBEGINNINGS
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

👏
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Curt,
I have to clear up that information wasn't poached from you.
There are Vinnie fans in the Nashville area that called Rocketown (on multiple occasions) and spoke with the actual supervisor that was responsible for the contact with Vinnie's camp.

NEWBEGINNINGS
SimonBFrostSr

Post by SimonBFrostSr »

Poserboy71,

I been onto what I came up with about Rocketown since 1st week of November and had been talking in PM to a few people about my thoughts since then... it wasn't till Nov 30th that I decided to make my 1st actual public post about what I felt was happening... can you point me into the direction of the people who thought the same prior to Nov. 4th? I'd like to compair findings and notes with them...if not please give them my name and let then decided if they want to talk with me...

As for names of who said what, That really doesn't matter at this point... nor would it be fair to disclose there name so I'm cool about that...

Yes, a teaser sample of Vinnie promoting the Nashville event would be spectacular...and would surely without a doubt...cause a sell out :-)

Also, YES NEW BEGINNINGS... NO MATTER WHAT!

Till Later,
Me...
SimonBFrostSr

Post by SimonBFrostSr »

Streetbeat,

Being in rank here in this VVFF...what is your take and input in this highly controversial subject matter?

For I would love to step up to a MICROPHONE and tell the world...

Till Later,
As Always,
Me...
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

SimonBFrostSr wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:33 am Streetbeat,

Being in rank here in this VVFF...what is your take and input in this highly controversial subject matter?

For I would love to step up to a MICROPHONE and tell the world...

Till Later,
As Always,
Me...

Curt, all my hopes are for this event to happen, and Vinnie to pull strings like he can only do it!
He needs to show the world what he can do best, and show a sign of change, let's do this.
i hope this materializes and put 2018 in shame!
SimonBFrostSr

Post by SimonBFrostSr »

Streetbeat,

I believe Vinnie is a person who does not live a life of just hopes but rather one of making things happen! even when the chips are stacked up against him...

Pulling strings, heck, that should be easy because to me,, Vinnie is the greatest PUPPET MASTER when it comes to wanting to make his fans very happy for I'm sure he has a rrue team of supporters who want to help him in all his affairs with no strings attached..

Vinnie has nothing to prove to the world, for his life and legacy alone is a testament that will stand up to the test of time!

Change, Vinnie don't need to change a thing! What needs to change is people and all there opinios about Vinnie... I'd love to see just person who can jump into Vinnie's shoes and be Vinnie for just 1 day and then walk away still thinking the same about him ... I can guarantee you that they would then walk away with a very much different attitude and have a much greater respect for Vinnie if they did...

Shame, yes! I myself try to put each and everyday now to shame and climb that 1 tiny little step forward everyday and at the same time never forgetting all the ones along the way that had been there for me because i feel that the very moment that I start to think I am better than another or forget where I came from ...New London, CT. :-) I will then go lower than them and never be able to pull myself up again...

In closing:

I truley respect Vinnie with all my heart and will defend him till the very end!

STREETBEAT if you should get a free chance and want to visit a VV group page that is very unlike all the rest I very much would like to welcome you to stop in and take a look at my, "VINNIE VINCENT LIBRARY" that is in all kinds of phases of construction..

Here is my VV group page link...

VINCENT JOHN CUSANO'S... GET THE LED OUT!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/241079133243399/

I HOPE THAT YOU WILL YOU VISIT IT AND ENJOY!
cause that's how we roll being born in Connecticut!

Till Later,
As always,
Me...
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Curt,
I know a few Nashville locals (local crew members) who recognized the seating chart when it was publicized without any mention of Rocketown. Plus, given Vinnie's beliefs, it also lent itself to a Christian Youth Center like Rocketown.
It wasn't necessarily hardcore detective work. It was a curiosity of wanting to know the new venue.
My buddies don't have any dog in this race and don't want to lose possible work at any venues in their area so they won't feel comfortable speaking to anyone.
Not trying to sound mean ,but, I believe the less we investigate and the more we allow ourselves to be fans will help the things needed for a great show.
We have to stick to the "NEW BEGINNINGS " promise.
Derek boned a bunch of us in Atlanta. Vinnie couldn't have been more fan-friendly.
Vinnie has kept his personal word to me.
I choose to stick to it regardless of the actions and inaction of certain members of his team.

Keep the faith.

NEWBEGINNINGS
SimonBFrostSr

Post by SimonBFrostSr »

Streetbeat...Poserboy71,

Everyone deserves more than just a 2nd chance in life... for life it just to damn short... I am a man of faith also I may not always show it but I do belive... I write Biblical Poetry among all my other styles of poetry aswell due to my faith now....so with that all said...

NEW BEGINNINGS, AND, NEW BEGINNINGS FOR EVERYONE!!!!

TILL LATER,
ME....
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Amen.

NEWBEGINNINGS