Vinne at the Fanboy Expo in Knoxville June 29-July 1

News and information from 2018 onwards
MRW

Vinne at the Fanboy Expo in Knoxville June 29-July 1

Post by MRW »

https://fanboyexpo.com/knoxville/celebrity-guests/

Vinnie Vincent is a Legendary Guitarist who is best known as being a member of the iconic rock band KISS from 1982-84. He was the lead guitarist when KISS was first seen without makeup after being the character of “Ankh Warrior” (a design created by Paul Stanley). He appeared on the Creatures of the Night Album as well as Lick It Up. He also co-wrote “Unholy” from the Revenge Album with Gene Simmons. He was also the lead in the Vinnie Vincent Invasion. .($50.00 per autograph) (special pricing on guitars) SPECIAL AUTOGRAPH & PHOTO PACKAGES AVAILABLE
Attachments
6.jpg
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Vinne at the Fanboy Expo in Knoxville June 29-July 1

Post by Genebaby »

Wow, so many opportunities to meet Vinnie this year.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Sounds cool. But just gonna wait for August :)
MRW

Post by MRW »

What's in August?
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

It WAS going to be VV appearing at the Rock n Pod Expo but he recently cancelled it...
I am still more than likely going to go anyway because I am not gonna let my $160 plane ticket that cannot be refunded, go to waste.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

The info behind Vinnie not being at the Rock n Pod Expo.

http://www.decibelgeek.com/wordpress/si ... ted-ep323/
Commander in chief - VVF Army
ZachAttack

Post by ZachAttack »

AnkhWarrior wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:27 am It WAS going to be VV appearing at the Rock n Pod Expo but he recently cancelled it...
I am still more than likely going to go anyway because I am not gonna let my $160 plane ticket that cannot be refunded, go to waste.

I'm still going too, I'm within driving distance and I heard last year there were a lot of good vendors selling records and other cool stuff, plus I want to meet Mike Vescara
n3p

Post by n3p »

Vinnie has posted his reasons on FB. I don't know what to think, surely he isn't referring to this message board? Didn't sound familiar
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
ZachAttack

Post by ZachAttack »

n3p wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:34 am Vinnie has posted his reasons on FB. I don't know what to think, surely he isn't referring to this message board? Didn't sound familiar
It's he biggest load of insane shit I've ever read. Everyone knows Chris and his podcast are pretty much the ONLY people who have defended Vinnie all these years. They never made fun of him, never said they didn't like his music, they always praised him. Meanwhile that OTHER podcast has done nothing BUT shit all over VV and he gave them a personal fucking invitation to see him in Atlanta.

The message board thing he is referring to is the KISSFAQ message board. All users automatically get assigned titles under their names based on how many posts they've made, one of them being "Vinnie's Tupperware Assistant". Chris didn't make that up or put that on there...literally EVERYONE on the board will have that as their title if they make enough posts at some point. Chris explained what ACTUALLY happened on his podcast: Vinnie agreed to appear with no appearance fee, but he would take 100% of the profits from his autographs and photos...but then Vinnie later turned around and said that it looked like not enough tickets were being sold so now he DID want an appearance fee, so Chris had to cancel him. Now Vinnie is trying to say he voluntarily left because of some message board avatar BS. Then he says Chris begged him to be on the show...meanwhile when Vinnie was at Gene's Vault HE begged Chris to help him out when Gene left him on stage alone!
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Ugh! SMH! :(
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
VinnieFan

Post by VinnieFan »

Hey everyone...

Get ready for:
- More cancellations

- His autobiography never coming out

- No new music

- Website to shut down

- No refunds on merchandise paid for

you get the drift.
Rise All Creatures, Hail To The Beast...Eyes Full Of Fire, Consummate My Feast.
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

I feel the same...
But I hope he will do a bette job and move on in the right direction.
I became an other view of the V-Man since I read the Bobby Rock book.
Vinnie could have a great live! But he misunderstand the right direction he must go on to have it.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Sometimes people get caught in/stuck in an infinity loops.
Hopefully this is not the case.
Attachments
VV giphy.gif
VV giphy.gif (1.23 MiB) Viewed 1121 times
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.