Vinnie Vincent to Appear in Nashville - August

News and information from 2018 onwards
WizKid

Vinnie Vincent to Appear in Nashville - August

Post by WizKid »

Want to see Vinnie Vincent discuss the making of KISS' Lick it Up album live on-stage?

Want to meet Vinnie and get your items autographed as well as a photo with Vinnie?

Come to the Nashville Rock N Pod Expo 2 and make it happen!

Over 25 rock podcasts on site, vinyl and memorabilia vendors, Rock n Pod Museum featuring stage played gear, and rock musicians and personalities appearing for signing sessions and panel discussions throughout the day.

Current and former members of KISS, Loudness, Korn, Accept, Joan Jett, Monkees, are appearing with more being announced weekly!

Secure your admission ($10 gets you in the door to see the Lick it Up Album Panel) and purchase presale packages for Vinnie Vincent autographs, photos, merch.

Buy Here! http://www.vinnievincentnashville.eventbrite.com

Check out the Decibel Geek Podcast at http://dbgeekshow.blogspot.com/
AnkhWarrior

Re: Vinnie Vincent to Appear in Nashville - August

Post by AnkhWarrior »

This is awesome :) see everyone there!!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Nice, congrats Chris!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Yes, well done.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Awalkergtr

Post by Awalkergtr »

Wish I could go ugh!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

This appearance appears to be cancelled?
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Yep...
Really wish it didnt turn out like this.
Pretty saddened..
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

At least there is plenty of advanced notice, but that also makes you wonder why.
VikingVVFan

Post by VikingVVFan »

"MONDAY JUNE 4, 2018.

ANNOUNCEMENT RE: NASHVILLE CANCELLATION.

I don’t owe anyone an explanation but I am willing to TELL YOU WHAT REALLY HAPPENED:

Chris Cynscak was a bonafide VINNIE VINCENT hater for years. When he showed himself to me in Atlanta as a fan, I turned the other cheek and agreed to bury my ill-feelings towards him. I went as far as extending by good faith in granting him a personal interview for his local podcast show to discuss an in depth subject matter.

Notwithstanding that favor, I granted him yet another favor after his numerous begging sessions with me to appear at his so-called Nashville show that he wanted to put on, despite the fact this fanboy was a novice and had no idea of how to organize a show.

However, what followed and developed were two very substantial reasons causing me to cancel a no-contract show.

First, it became quickly evident, Czynscak was out of his league in putting together a high caliber expo to begin with. Any manager of worth would have seen his mess and pulled their artist out immediately.
Simultaneously, I discovered an ugly truth that he knowingly with full tacit approval, had been using a disgusting, hurtful, repugnant and offensive AVATAR on a message board for years referencing himself as “Vinnie’s Tupperware assistant…” which he claims was “assigned to him by an administrator”

Bullshit!

At that point I wanted nothing to do with him.

Last week upon my discovery, he emailed me a litany of excuses for his sickening behavior, which I refused to accept. I made a decision to reverse my appearance as I could not in good conscience grant the use of the my name to anyone who would defame me on that level by making fun of my unbearable grief in the most unspeakable tragedy I have ever known in losing my beloved animals.

This apparently was funny to him and he knowingly used this disgusting and egregious avatar to have a joke with others at the expense of my pain and suffering.

His callous act was despicable and unconscionable. And when he was found out a week ago, he immediately shifted the blame to an administrator claiming it was out of his control, yet, the “Tupperware” avatar was suddenly and conveniently removed when he was called on it.

Isn’t that interesting?!!???

Bottom line, he was caught and was scared shitless that the star of his show would cancel, given this discovery. Which is exactly what I did. I even graciously gave him a three month cancellation notice which I didn't have to do. In fact, I could have screwed him over and cancelled at the last minute which is what he deserved. Other artists / celebrities pull out of events all the time with little or no notice.

You reep what you sow and he paid the price with my cancellation.

There was no contract and I cancelled which is every artist’s right to do. I considered allowing him to pay my guarantee price to show up, but in watching this ungrateful vindictive “child” denigrate me for his own wrongdoing, not only did his infantile behavior justify and support my cancellation, but it immediately removed my offer from the table to appear via my guarantee price.

It’s that simple.

I keep My FB clean, so haters, take a fucking hike. Don’t bring your bullshit propaganda and tired and stale narrative here where it negatively impacts me and others who choose to live in a peaceful and loving environment.

If you do, you’re banned and your comments deleted and you will be reported to Facebook or to a higher authority.

VINNIE VINCENT"
lindea

Post by lindea »

Here we go again :cry:
VikingVVFan wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:57 am "MONDAY JUNE 4, 2018.

ANNOUNCEMENT RE: NASHVILLE CANCELLATION.

I don’t owe anyone an explanation but I am willing to TELL YOU WHAT REALLY HAPPENED:

Chris Cynscak was a bonafide VINNIE VINCENT hater for years. When he showed himself to me in Atlanta as a fan, I turned the other cheek and agreed to bury my ill-feelings towards him. I went as far as extending by good faith in granting him a personal interview for his local podcast show to discuss an in depth subject matter.

Notwithstanding that favor, I granted him yet another favor after his numerous begging sessions with me to appear at his so-called Nashville show that he wanted to put on, despite the fact this fanboy was a novice and had no idea of how to organize a show.

However, what followed and developed were two very substantial reasons causing me to cancel a no-contract show.

First, it became quickly evident, Czynscak was out of his league in putting together a high caliber expo to begin with. Any manager of worth would have seen his mess and pulled their artist out immediately.
Simultaneously, I discovered an ugly truth that he knowingly with full tacit approval, had been using a disgusting, hurtful, repugnant and offensive AVATAR on a message board for years referencing himself as “Vinnie’s Tupperware assistant…” which he claims was “assigned to him by an administrator”

Bullshit!

At that point I wanted nothing to do with him.

Last week upon my discovery, he emailed me a litany of excuses for his sickening behavior, which I refused to accept. I made a decision to reverse my appearance as I could not in good conscience grant the use of the my name to anyone who would defame me on that level by making fun of my unbearable grief in the most unspeakable tragedy I have ever known in losing my beloved animals.

This apparently was funny to him and he knowingly used this disgusting and egregious avatar to have a joke with others at the expense of my pain and suffering.

His callous act was despicable and unconscionable. And when he was found out a week ago, he immediately shifted the blame to an administrator claiming it was out of his control, yet, the “Tupperware” avatar was suddenly and conveniently removed when he was called on it.

Isn’t that interesting?!!???

Bottom line, he was caught and was scared shitless that the star of his show would cancel, given this discovery. Which is exactly what I did. I even graciously gave him a three month cancellation notice which I didn't have to do. In fact, I could have screwed him over and cancelled at the last minute which is what he deserved. Other artists / celebrities pull out of events all the time with little or no notice.

You reep what you sow and he paid the price with my cancellation.

There was no contract and I cancelled which is every artist’s right to do. I considered allowing him to pay my guarantee price to show up, but in watching this ungrateful vindictive “child” denigrate me for his own wrongdoing, not only did his infantile behavior justify and support my cancellation, but it immediately removed my offer from the table to appear via my guarantee price.

It’s that simple.

I keep My FB clean, so haters, take a fucking hike. Don’t bring your bullshit propaganda and tired and stale narrative here where it negatively impacts me and others who choose to live in a peaceful and loving environment.

If you do, you’re banned and your comments deleted and you will be reported to Facebook or to a higher authority.

VINNIE VINCENT"
birnie

Post by birnie »

Same shit, different century....
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

100% horseshit.

Just make music, dude.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

GOD dammit, Vinnie...
Space Galleon Javelin - My space opera web serial. It's free! And complete! Go check it out.
Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon Author page, for if you want to check my fiction and stuff.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

This is going from bad to worse, and fast. Vinnie needs to fix this or the wheels are coming off his comeback wagon.

Alienating the internet community is not going to be a good thing, and I hope he can come to his senses.
metatron

Post by metatron »

WoW, never saw that cummin'
(Oh wait, I meant that truck that drove into my living room)
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
ZachAttack

Post by ZachAttack »

Do you think this statement and other BS is really Vinnie’s doing or is it his manager Randy? Bill Temple made some comments about Randy that made it seem like he’s the one calling the shots.

And how can someone be a “bonafide hater” and a “fanboy” at the same time?
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

This whole thing is a big misunderstanding.
KISSFAQ unknowingly started this fucktrain in motion.
At least Julian owned it. Good man there.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
VikingVVFan

Post by VikingVVFan »

Watch from 43:40
WTF?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Hmm, those aren't truths they are spouting, just their opinions.

And yes, Vinnie seems to dislike any mention of certain other people.

He was the same at DoubleV when he took over, which is why this place exists.

Vinnie deleted a post about a recent interview with Bobby and that really annoyed me, cause I wanted to find out about that stuff, not have it removed.

So it is the same ol' situation it seems.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Chris has re-addressed the situation now and it's all very clear.

This appearance was just an example of the "help" that we, the fans, wanted to bestow upon Vinnie. Something we have said many times before.

There are a lot of fans that have always wanted to help him, should he ever let them, and now it was going that way with Chris able to offer Vinnie a slot at an Expo that would provide a lot of good exposure.

You can easily pick Vinnie's "explanation" apart, and that is being done already. You can't mess with people like this. You haven't been able to for a long time. The internet will ream your ass for it. It's happening to the President in the US every day, nobody is immune. Behave badly, the world will know.

3 Sides are just using this as publicity, and pontificating all over it. As I said above, they are stating their opinions, which is all they ever do.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Opinions are like assholes. We all have them and they all stink.
Some people like steak, some like cheesecake, some like both.
I'm my book opinions are OK. otherwise it would be pretty fucken boring world if we all had the same opinion.
Problem comes from being close minded and not being able to process or analyze another person/opposing force/differing opinion
Then the opinion is Not the problem. The problem is one's self and how they can deal with it.
VV grow up time. Fast Facts. No everyone in the world is going to love you. (This is OK, cause their is this equation that goes something like quality verse quantity...Do you really want to drink watered down co-aid? (kool aid - waco reference there for you punters, cause if the lady boot fits wear it) Not your God given right for that situation to exist. It's called fucken LIFE. That's how it is.
Second rule, 'reap what we sow' & this rule is proportional to how much influence you have, eg in the public domain. More fame, more someone is doing to try to find floors to exploit your faults. As many that may so call love you, there is going to be a percentage that that what to take you down. - Again this Life. - So VV get over it, more on, either do it or don't.
Attachments
DLR - Thats Life copy.mp4
(5.96 MiB) Downloaded 23 times
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
Rattfink

Post by Rattfink »

The same patterns keep playing out for both the TSOTC podcast (absolutely insufferable trolls) and also with VV (promises that are withheld as punishment to the fans). There is really nothing to see here. Every time VV plays Monopoly, he flips the board and ruins the game. Moving along now...
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

True, nothing to see
ZachAttack

Post by ZachAttack »

Ha, he cut ties with 3 Sides too (finally). I KNEW he never really liked them...there’s no fuckin way with all the shit they’ve said about him. It’s crazy that of all the shit they’ve said, a positive interview with Bobby Rock is what went too far for him?! He was just pretending he didn’t care about their past comments so he could use them to promote himself, and now he thinks he no longer needs any of these podcasts and is back to his old ways. I guess he doesn’t realize that all those podcasts at Chris’ expo are pretty much the only people that give a shit about him and will promote what he’s doing, and now he’s alienated himself from all of them.
ZachAttack

Post by ZachAttack »

Genebaby wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:11 am Hmm, those aren't truths they are spouting, just their opinions.

And yes, Vinnie seems to dislike any mention of certain other people.

He was the same at DoubleV when he took over, which is why this place exists.

Vinnie deleted a post about a recent interview with Bobby and that really annoyed me, cause I wanted to find out about that stuff, not have it removed.

So it is the same ol' situation it seems.
Does the Double V forum still exist? I remember some weirdness with that years ago....I joined and got some weird message from Vinnie about how we all had to swear allegiance to him and denounce this board, then I think there was some BS where you had to pay to be able to post on there or something...is he STILL posting on there?!
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Yes it does...but it's desolation city over there. Most of the posts were removed. Shame, as there used to be some great discussions over there. :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Vinnie himself is no longer associated with anywhere on the internet except his Facebook.

He doesn't post anywhere else, and it probably will stay that way by the looks of things.
richiehaha

Post by richiehaha »

As I said in a post when I first joined here....Gene Simmons once said that Vinnie Vincent is extremely talented, but the most self-destructive person he's ever met. For all the BS that Gene often spouts, this one comment is starting to sound more and more like the truth.
Based on the recent BS from his cancelled Nashville appearance, it sounds like Vinnie is very thin-skinned and cannot handle criticism. With all the haters in the world today, he's gonna have to grow a bigger set than he appears to have now.I hope this is not the start of his self-destructiveness coming out again.
It's a fact that Rock's popularity has been fading for years (decades, actually), I have to question Vinnie's chances of survival in the current climate. Will there be enough public interest in him or will he fade into obscurity? I can tell you that it will be the latter the way he's going. Just my opinion for what it's worth. And I hope I am wrong.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Spot on richiehaha.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Cannot help but be speechless with all this..
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

AnkhWarrior wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:33 pm Cannot help but be speechless with all this..
It's a pretty sucky turnaround from where things were after January hey?

And not sucky in the good way!!
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Genebaby wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:50 pm

I have no idea what you mean by this!

Arrrrrgggggghhhhhh!!!!! I've just been struck by lightning for lying! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

shramiac wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:13 pm

I have no idea what you mean by this!

Arrrrrgggggghhhhhh!!!!! I've just been struck by lightning for lying! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
LOL!!!!!
ZachAttack

Post by ZachAttack »

AnkhWarrior wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:33 pm Cannot help but be speechless with all this..

I mean I think we all kinda knew something like this would happen eventually. I think it was easy to sweep the Derek thing under the rug because the Atlanta Expo was such a clusterfuck and a mess that we were all on Vinnie's side regardless with that one but whole thing with him and Chris/Decibel Geek is just fucking nuts. To partner up with 3 Sides but then lash out at Chris who is like the polar opposite of them and the nicest guy on the planet is completely insane. Supposedly he's even fired his long time friend/lawyer and pretty much everyone else in his original "team" that was with him in Atlanta, so I kinda saw this coming. As soon as he doesn't "need" you anymore then you're thrown in the trash.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

ZachAttack wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:25 pm

I mean I think we all kinda knew something like this would happen eventually. I think it was easy to sweep the Derek thing under the rug because the Atlanta Expo was such a clusterfuck and a mess that we were all on Vinnie's side regardless with that one but whole thing with him and Chris/Decibel Geek is just fucking nuts. To partner up with 3 Sides but then lash out at Chris who is like the polar opposite of them and the nicest guy on the planet is completely insane. Supposedly he's even fired his long time friend/lawyer and pretty much everyone else in his original "team" that was with him in Atlanta, so I kinda saw this coming. As soon as he doesn't "need" you anymore then you're thrown in the trash.
My denial had me believing something like this wouldn't happen.
Some people change for the better as they age from life experiences and knowing better. But that isn't the case here, unfortunately.
If it hadn't of happened to Chris, it would have happened to someone else at some point.
Still a fan musically but him as a person...fading.
ZachAttack

Post by ZachAttack »

AnkhWarrior wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:13 am

Some people change for the better as they age from like experiences and knowing better. But that isn't the case here, unfortunately.
If it hadn't of happened to Chris, it would have happened to someone else at some point.

I felt like that the first day of the expo, but then when he started saying the shit about Mark Slaughter I noticed something was a little weird and it kinda snowballed from there. I've pretty much always had mindset about him, but I always believed he has a legitimate mental health issues so I don't just cast him off as an asshole/con-man like everyone else. I think that's kinda the same way others feel about him but they won't admit it. Like Robert Fleischman, Vinnie has done some screwed up stuff to him but he still forgives him in the end, and I think it's because he knows something isn't right with Vinnie...the same thing with Bobby Rock.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

ZachAttack wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:58 am
AnkhWarrior wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:13 am

Some people change for the better as they age from like experiences and knowing better. But that isn't the case here, unfortunately.

I felt like that the first day of the expo, but then when he started saying the shit about Mark Slaughter I noticed something was a little weird and it kinda snowballed from there. I've pretty much always had mindset about him, but I always believed he has a legitimate mental health issues so I don't just cast him off as an asshole/con-man like everyone else. I think that's kinda the same way others feel about him but they won't admit it. Like Robert Fleischman, Vinnie has done some screwed up stuff to him but he still forgives him in the end, and I think it's because he knows something isn't right with Vinnie...the same thing with Bobby Rock.
For me during the expo I believed he made an honest turn around.
When he broke off from Derek, I didn't see much wrong with it. I figured hey, he prefers to work with his own team, being his lawyer and such, cool. But once he decided to ditch them for this new guy, who he has only known for how long? Since the expo? Fishy.
Why people believe that DB is a bonafied VV hater is beyond me lol if they listen to the podcasts, no hatred will be found. But instead of doing their own research they'd rather just believe whatever they're told.
I still like Vinnie, just not appreciating what he is doing and sayin. Wish he would stop...especially in this day and age. The truth is found out a lot easier now.
I still follow him and his posts because I love him as a musician; I look forward to what he has to say. I just want the lies to stop and be honest.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

What you say it's key, it's not 1988, it's 30 years since then and in 2018 every little thing shows, you cannot lie and not be discovered, sadly
Vinnie thinks differently
VikingVVFan

Post by VikingVVFan »

I know!
Bur let's get our hopes high.
What's next?
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

For me .....Pedal Video demo with V shredding, that will return the V status to musician instead of Pet care lover
tukoztukoz

Post by tukoztukoz »

Maybe he should start to sell signature knobs?
Simple stuff like that, more interesting than blankets...
say two sky two say fare
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

true
metatron

Post by metatron »

Maybe he does what he does cause it works on this theory.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

hahaha
onefinger

Post by onefinger »

Streetbeat wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:46 am For me .....Pedal Video demo with V shredding, that will return the V status to musician instead of Pet care lover
Agreed !
fullshredd

Post by fullshredd »

If Vinnie really wanted to make an impact, he'd have released music instead of making comic/horror convention appearances. This was a pure money drive - not for fans, not for notariety. The question is, does he have the money to make the music (is he even relevant anymore to warrant it?) The answer is: "no". More so, would any promoter even WANT to back him?? Would a LABEL back him?? Answers: both "no".

He tried to make as much (cash) as he could with these "outings" while he is/was simply still physically viable to make the drives around the country imho. Nothing more, nothing less. He is obviously aging and leads a sedentary lifestyle as observed.

There will be no "new" music, there will be no new signature guitars. There will be no "touring" with Fleischman, et al. He barely plays guitar anymore. Sad, but true :cry:
richiehaha

Post by richiehaha »

fullshredd wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:46 am If Vinnie really wanted to make an impact, he'd have released music instead of making comic/horror convention appearances. This was a pure money drive - not for fans, not for notariety. The question is, does he have the money to make the music (is he even relevant anymore to warrant it?) The answer is: "no". More so, would any promoter even WANT to back him?? Would a LABEL back him?? Answers: both "no".

He tried to make as much (cash) as he could with these "outings" while he is/was simply still physically viable to make the drives around the country imho. Nothing more, nothing less. He is obviously aging and leads a sedentary lifestyle as observed.

There will be no "new" music, there will be no new signature guitars. There will be no "touring" with Fleischman, et al. He barely plays guitar anymore. Sad, but true :cry:
FINALLY, someone on this forum that calls it like it fucking is. When I first came here, I was optimistic, just as most others were, that Vinnie might make a comeback. But as time went on, it became obvious that...I don't have to repeat it...just read Fullshredd's words above. So for those of you in fantasy land, please come back to reality and accept things for how they are. It will help ya'll in your adult lives!!!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Listen, I stood in front of the man,apologized, hugged it out, and we both promised NEW BEGINNINGS.
I am a man of my word.
Hurdles and reflexes exist in all of us.
There will always be setbacks.
I dislike KNOW-IT-ALLS that try to call someone else's shots.
You are the same people that would say last year at this time that Vinnie would never appear anywhere for any reason.
Yet, he has made quite a few appearances this year.
I got what I really wanted...to see him face to face and smiling.
If he plays again... ...WONDERFUL.
If not... ...WONDERFUL.
If any of you have noticed, most of the artists we grew up with aren't releasing new music.
Vinnie has gathered some money for himself this year that might see him putting some of that cash towards studio time for old and new music.
I am actually glad he stepped away from his Facebook.
Too many fans thinking they were his actual FRIEND and stepping over many boundaries of decency (I should know ;) ) .
I will finally say something in regards to The Nashville ROCK-N-POD...
It was an unfair misunderstanding that unfortunately went further than it should have.
Chris Czyszak was completely innocent in regards to any accusation placed towards his good name.
Unfortunately, Randy and Vinnie have so much shit flying at them from every angle that they took it out on the wrong guy.
I have old wounds that can easily be open with well placed words. Vinnie was triggered by words that were manufactured by an old administrator at KISSFAQ.
Julian Gill admitted that but it was overlooked.
I hope that both parties can eventually see the truth in the matter and let goodwill prevail in the end.

I refuse to be like others and shit-talk Vinnie because he isn't moving at the pace I want him to.
I promised NEW BEGINNINGS.
My part of that promise will remain intact.
I have faith in Vinnie that he will keep up his end of it also.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
fullshredd

Post by fullshredd »

poserboy71 wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:07 am Listen, I stood in front of the man,apologized, hugged it out, and we both promised NEW BEGINNINGS.
I am a man of my word.
Hurdles and reflexes exist in all of us.
There will always be setbacks.
I dislike KNOW-IT-ALLS that try to call someone else's shots.
You are the same people that would say last year at this time that Vinnie would never appear anywhere for any reason.
Yet, he has made quite a few appearances this year.
I got what I really wanted...to see him face to face and smiling.
If he plays again... ...WONDERFUL.
If not... ...WONDERFUL.
If any of you have noticed, most of the artists we grew up with aren't releasing new music.
Vinnie has gathered some money for himself this year that might see him putting some of that cash towards studio time for old and new music.
I am actually glad he stepped away from his Facebook.
Too many fans thinking they were his actual FRIEND and stepping over many boundaries of decency (I should know ;) ) .
I will finally say something in regards to The Nashville ROCK-N-POD...
It was an unfair misunderstanding that unfortunately went further than it should have.
Chris Czyszak was completely innocent in regards to any accusation placed towards his good name.
Unfortunately, Randy and Vinnie have so much shit flying at them from every angle that they took it out on the wrong guy.
I have old wounds that can easily be open with well placed words. Vinnie was triggered by words that were manufactured by an old administrator at KISSFAQ.
Julian Gill admitted that but it was overlooked.
I hope that both parties can eventually see the truth in the matter and let goodwill prevail in the end.

I refuse to be like others and shit-talk Vinnie because he isn't moving at the pace I want him to.
I promised NEW BEGINNINGS.
My part of that promise will remain intact.
I have faith in Vinnie that he will keep up his end of it also.
As you're well aware Rick, I always stood behind VV and hoped he'd eventually return. I just know from what I witnessed in-person. This, and from him virtually imploding before our eyes again for whatever reason. The chances of him making even a scratch in the recording/touring arena toting a guitar under his own name is in the remote.

Post by 1031 »

For those thinking he should record new music . Let me put a little insight in to why it would be a loosing proposition. Average cost of studio musician $100 and hour figure three people , average cost of a studio 90-150 and hour . Average 20 hours per song from record to mix down. Now mastering and cd production costs. Not to include a producer. So about $8500 a song in a Nashville pro studio.

Major artist still on the radio are not making albums anymore because they simply don't sell. Best buy ended there CD sales. Streaming is a joke. I own my own studio and have the ability play everything but work with a bassist. Its the only way I can even afford to put out the music I love to play.
Even as Vinnie with a following would have basically no way to recoup the recording cost.
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"