OFFICIAL VV FACEBOOK PAGE

News and information from 2018 onwards
Cernex

Re: OFFICIAL VV FACEBOOK PAGE

Post by Cernex »

ZachAttack wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:56 am I'm assuming it's that crazy girl from the Ukraine or something who keeps harassing people...although there are a lot of nutty people on his page
Being fair, almost all kinds of celebrities no matter how small bring up crazy people. Like that woman who's only job was to turn the letters in "Wheel of Fortune".

See, if famous people want to interact directly with their fans that's nice and all. Specially if that's Vinnie because Vinnie's fucking great. But meassures or plans should be in place in case of crazy people is all I'm saying. If you go all willy nilly... well, you get crazy ukranian girl.
Space Galleon Javelin - My space opera web serial. It's free! And complete! Go check it out.
Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon Author page, for if you want to check my fiction and stuff.
KraigoWaffles

Post by KraigoWaffles »

Cernex wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:38 pm
ZachAttack wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:56 am I'm assuming it's that crazy girl from the Ukraine or something who keeps harassing people...although there are a lot of nutty people on his page
Being fair, almost all kinds of celebrities no matter how small bring up crazy people. Like that woman who's only job was to turn the letters in "Wheel of Fortune".

See, if famous people want to interact directly with their fans that's nice and all. Specially if that's Vinnie because Vinnie's fucking great. But meassures or plans should be in place in case of crazy people is all I'm saying. If you go all willy nilly... well, you get crazy ukranian girl.
Crazy fans probably aren't new to Vinnie. :lol:
Kuron

Post by Kuron »

Some of us would be happy to have fans, crazy or otherwise. :mrgreen:
Vinnie who?
metatron

Post by metatron »

Kuron wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:55 pm
Some of us would be happy to have fans, crazy or otherwise. :mrgreen:
Agreed.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Kuron

Post by Kuron »

LOL :wink:
Vinnie who?
ZachAttack

Post by ZachAttack »

So now apparently Vinnie has taken over one of the larger Facebook fan groups, he instructed one of the mods to kick out the woman who started the group, and appointed that weirdo who threatened to kill people on Vinnie's old official page (to which Vinnie applauded for some reason) as an admin, and you aren't allowed to post any photos that have Mark Slaughter in them or any music from ASG, I don't think you can post Bobby Rock either...only Vinnie with KISS or Vinnie with Robert.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Sounds like good times!!

No, it sounds like old times. Like the dark times before the VVFF was born.

Vinnie had the reigns near the end, and cool stuff was dissapearing and there was not a lot of fun.

I cannot understand why there is such a problem with great musician's like Bobby and Mark. They did their jobs, and very well, yet there is still some problem that cannot be let go, sadly.

I'm not sure how long things will last over there, it's not a lot of fun with those rules. As VVI fans we all want to talk abouot and discuss all facets of Vinnie's career, and discussion and information about those people should be welcomed. Ah well....
Commander in chief - VVF Army
n3p

Post by n3p »

Genebaby wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:17 pm As VVI fans we all want to talk abouot and discuss all facets of Vinnie's career, and discussion and information about those people should be welcomed. Ah well....
If only such a place existed eh :mrgreen:
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
beano

Post by beano »

n3p wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:43 pm
Genebaby wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:17 pm As VVI fans we all want to talk abouot and discuss all facets of Vinnie's career, and discussion and information about those people should be welcomed. Ah well....

It used to, when this place was good!
A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Vinnie was FORCED to take Mark by the record company. Plus, Mark took over basically.
I can see why...

As for hating Bobby... ?????
My guess is guilt by association and the fact that he is friendly with everyone.

As for the VVFF being good...
We are the best and longest running Vinnie Fan Forum on the WWW there is . The core folks here go back to the mid-90's.
There will be things we don't agree with or can't afford. We don't have the need to bash anyone.
Vinnie IS BACK !!!!
There have been and will be missteps but there will be a lot more good things for all Vinnie fans if we keep the air light and hopeful.
I would rather encourage Vinnie than shame him for something I dont like. I prefer to not go as deep as I once did and just be a fan. Trying to be anyone's #1 fan borders on insanity. Been there ... :P
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

beano wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:35 am

This place is still good, it's just quiet, which is cool, that happens in the world of Vinnie.

But the VVFF was created to always be there for Vinnie fans, long after everything else.

And you can post pictures of Bobby, Mark or Dana. You can post pics of whoever you want. There is only no need to be derogatory to anyone, which should go without saying, but this is the internet and all.

So unless you feel oppressed cause you can't oppress someone else with vile words, then we're ready to discuss whatever with you.

This has never been a hate forum, only a truth forum. Some people can't handle the truth....
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Genebaby wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:21 pm

This place is still good, it's just quiet, which is cool, that happens in the world of Vinnie.

But the VVFF was created to always be there for Vinnie fans, long after everything else.

And you can post pictures of Bobby, Mark or Dana. You can post pics of whoever you want. There is only no need to be derogatory to anyone, which should go without saying, but this is the internet and all.

So unless you feel oppressed cause you can't oppress someone else with vile words, then we're ready to discuss whatever with you.

This has never been a hate forum, only a truth forum. Some people can't handle the truth....

Very well stated Vic as always!. There is no oppression here just a desire to be mindful and decent human beings! This is not the Slag Forum!
beano

Post by beano »

Genebaby wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:21 pm

I’m not hating or oppressed. The road to Nashville has been booby trapped with banana skins. It’s only a matter of time before somebody slips up.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

beano wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:49 pm I’m not hating or oppressed. The road to Nashville has been booby trapped with banana skins. It’s only a matter of time before somebody slips up.

Just don't tell us what you did with the banana first! :shock: :P :lol: :twisted:
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
beano

Post by beano »

shramiac wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:15 pm
beano wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:49 pm I’m not hating or oppressed. The road to Nashville has been booby trapped with banana skins. It’s only a matter of time before somebody slips up.

Just don't tell us what you did with the banana first! :shock: :P :lol: :twisted:
They ain’t nothing to do with me! I’m just a spectator here in merry old England
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Historically the forums dedicated to Vincent Cusano have had their ups and downs, and usually been super quiet.

The VVFF was born out of a bit of a supernova, at an intense time in Vinnie history, and has had some ups along with way, and a few downs.

In recent history Vinnie has had more attention and time in the limelight, so far as fans of metal are aware, compared to before. It all started with some unfortunate incidents and has culminated in what's been going on the last year or so, as we all heard about an appearance at an Expo. Something previously unimaginable and unthinkable.

All we can do is look on, what will be will be.
FuneralGloom

Post by FuneralGloom »

I should probably check this page out one of these days.
Invader

Post by Invader »

The Full Shredd facebook has gone totally bananas. It oddly feels like 10 x Vinnie is writing on the page and it is super tense, super. You get the boot for saying that you like the singing on ASG, as you are fuckin with Vinnie there, althou' you would just being honest. It is like North Korea of Facebook pages.

It is super crazy, that is the new official facebook page, just painted as something else.
metatron

Post by metatron »

I see VVI as more of a band with members than lets say Yngwie J Malmsteen' s Rising Force revolving door of session and touring members was.
I see no problem with acknowledging Mark, Dana and Boby. Like it or not, there would be no VVI in the fashion that we are all accustom to without them. - Unless someone has a time machine and can erase and then recreate another version of VVI ASG, we will never know better or worse.
Some people (person) need to get a grip on reality. Last time I checked it's 2018, almost 2019. Time to let it go and celebrate your VVICTORY!
Yer, I said it!
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

The North Korea of Facebook....good description. That is what it was like at the Forum before this one when Vinnie became involved. Stuff about VVI members getting deleted. People getting deleted. People afraid to post. It's rather sad to see that again.

Hey, if you're into that, what can I say, go for it. But that's not what we're about here. You can talk about ASG, it's members, anything, cause it's all part of VV history, and yes, you can't erase it. It's all we have.
VikingVVFan

Post by VikingVVFan »

That site is a total joke now.
What the hell is going on? Where is his manager?
And who is his manager, Derek Christopher or Randy Dietrich??
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

VikingVVFan wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:15 am That site is a total joke now.
What the hell is going on? Where is his manager?
And who is his manager, Derek Christopher or Randy Dietrich??
What does it matter as long as things go forward ?
We have witnessed pros and cons to both "managers".
I believe Vinnie to be his own manager.
Vinnie calls the shots.

NEWBEGINNINGS
VikingVVFan

Post by VikingVVFan »

So both is out?
Well, Vinnie not having a proper manager do explain things.
Before this, Vinnie rehearsed 6-7 hrs a day. Alot more now I think, with Graceland coming up and all.
Maybe he should rest after that and not spend all of his sparetime moderating Facebook sites. Banning people. Making up crazy rules. Acting weird.
As it is now, I can't blame people for scratching their heads and laughing at all this.
Are there absolutely no one around him to tell him what to do?
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I will rephrase my post.
No matter who is the "manager", Vinnie isn't going to do anything he doesnt want to.

Let Vinnie do as he pleases.
If things happen ...WONDERFUL.
If things don't... Wish him happiness
Let's remain fans and stay out of his business.

He doesn't owe anyone anything except the box sets he mentioned in Atlanta. Those are coming in 2019.

NEWBEGINNINGS
VikingVVFan

Post by VikingVVFan »

Sure, we all hope!
But his, or his managers, decisions is just plain wrong and weird.
If this bizzaroworld continues there won't be many fans left.
But in just one month we know!:-)

Btw have Robert said one word about the upcoming shows? I follow him on Facebook and Twitter but have not seen anything?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Other than what we have heard about the shows going to electric full shred from the original acoustic format, and that Robert will be there, we don't know much more. I remember reading there will be a full band, obviously?

I don't see too much of the stuff on FB, but I can imagine. It would be tough to know what to write.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

There's a band called Van Halen that plays with their cards very close to the vest.
An album might show up next week or never.
I prefer hype in very small doses.
Vinnie is doing this correctly.

NEWBEGINNINGS
VikingVVFan

Post by VikingVVFan »

Comparing Van Halen and Vinnie Vincent is like comparing my neighbour, a 55 yo clerk, and Bill Gates.
A few hundred or maybe thousand knows who Vinnie Vincent is. And that's worldwide.

None of the two shows are sold out. If he or his managers thinks now is a good time to "Save some for the shows" they are even more delusional than I thought.
Vinnie needs every hype he can get!
But I respect your opinion:-)
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

VikingVVFan wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:54 am
None of the two shows are sold out. If he or his managers thinks now is a good time to "Save some for the shows" they are even more delusional than I thought.
Vinnie needs every hype he can get!

I have to agree with this. He should have whipped out a little teeny bit of shred just to tease and let everyone know he's still got it. "Hey, here's a little of what you're going to get in bucket loads in 5 weeks time!" Wouldn't have hurt to do that.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Guess who else keeps their cards close to their vest? Every business/band/corporation in the world.

Guess who likes to talk shit and speculate about these businesses/bands/corporations. Any fans they might be lucky enough to have.

Vinnie can do whatever, but our job as fans is to wonder what that might be. Suggest ideas even. Whatever our little fan brains can think of.

Whatever Vinnie's plan is, I hope it bring him good fortune. 2018 has been a pretty exciting year, so I hope 2019 is even better, and that this is only the beginning.

Let's see the box set, lets see music with Robert, after we see the shows at Graceland.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

The Van Halen comparison was used because of what the speculating fans always bitch about most... hype with a very long wait or nothing at all.
Vinnie just needs to spring things on us when they are ready ...with no hype.
VH doesn' need hype.
VV doesn't need hype.
I said in a previous post that a few flurries would've sold Memphis the fuck out.
Fans needn't talk shit. Just be a fucking fan and show your support if things materialize. Your suggestions might get looked at but they surely wont be utilized. We've done that for years. It is wasted energy.

The fans going to Memphis are going for a good time.
I will gladly accept a performance that is his best in 2018. No comparisons to the past.
Years ago, we worried about Vinnie's life.
He's back and seems happy. This sure as fuck beats that sickly feeling .

NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

All we can do is wait and hope for the best.

And pray he's not using D'Addario strings! They're shit! :P :lol:
SimonBFrostSr

Post by SimonBFrostSr »

ZachAttack wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:06 pm So now apparently Vinnie has taken over one of the larger Facebook fan groups, he instructed one of the mods to kick out the woman who started the group, and appointed that weirdo who threatened to kill people on Vinnie's old official page (to which Vinnie applauded for some reason) as an admin, and you aren't allowed to post any photos that have Mark Slaughter in them or any music from ASG, I don't think you can post Bobby Rock either...only Vinnie with KISS or Vinnie with Robert.

That is to funny...