Original Nashville Expo CANCELLED

News and information from 2018 onwards
AnkhWarrior

Re: Nashville CANCELLED

Post by AnkhWarrior »

FartingVinnie wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:00 am Hello AnkhWarrior, are you really a female. If so, please let's private message and start a wild message chain.
No, I have a 9inch schlong and my nuts touch the toilet water :lol:
fullshredd

Post by fullshredd »

poserboy71 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:49 pm
fullshredd wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:38 pm
AnkhWarrior wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:30 pm
Cernex wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:18 pm Dang, shame about Nashville I guess, but just as interested in knowing what "other plans" Vinnie has, considering he's been talking to a lot of people as of late, including Gene.
Nashville is still happening, just under a different promoter.
:idea: cha ching! :idea: :mrgreen:
Not only about the CHA-CHING.
My cash register imitation wasn't referring about $$$ (though I can certainly see why that could be miscontrued!) I was referring to my past statement regarding VV working with another promoter before the nooze broke ;)

PS, what was with all the endless chopping? Was that gum from Mister Willy Wonka himself :?:

I guess poor Mr. Christopher bit off more than he could chew :o

gulp
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

fullshredd wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:14 am

My cash register imitation wasn't referring about $$$ (though I can certainly see why that could be miscontrued!) I was referring to my past statement regarding VV working with another promoter before the nooze broke ;)

PS, what was with all the endless chopping? Was that gum from Mister Willy Wonka himself :?:

gulp
Yes, It seems like you might be partially correct.
I am sure options were weighed and the best route was taken to capitalize on Vinnie's return.
I believe Vinnie is a free agent and can sign with whomever he pleases.
The decision seems to be thought out .
It was obvious that Derek was a tad overwhelmed. He deserves credit but also blame.
Vinnie really did make things better for those that waited by being extremely personable.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

AnkhWarrior wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:55 am
FartingVinnie wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:00 am Hello AnkhWarrior, are you really a female. If so, please let's private message and start a wild message chain.
This Farting Vinnie Character is inappropriate from his name to his message content - Hey Vic and Sammy, shine a bright light on the this person please! Jessica shouldn't have to endure this

Kev
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Slayer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:08 am
This Farting Vinnie Character is inappropriate from his name to his message content - Hey Vic and Sammy, shine a bright light on the this person please! Jessica shouldn't have to endure this

Kev
Jessica said a mouthful and Uncle Kev is correct.
That isn't cool . He is Out-Me-ing ME !!!!

NEWBEGINNINGS
fullshredd

Post by fullshredd »

poserboy71 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:02 am

gulp
I am sure options were weighed and the best route was taken to capitalize on Vinnie's return.
It was obvious that Derek was a tad overwhelmed. He deserves credit but also blame.
Vinnie really did make things better for those that waited by being extremely personable.
Agreed. VV handled it very professionally under the circumstances.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

poserboy71 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:11 am

Kev
Jessica said a mouthful and Uncle Kev is correct.
That isn't cool . He is Out-Me-ing ME !!!!
Out-You-ing YOU? NOT possible lol
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

gulp
Right on the money.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Is this forum now just for sexual innuendos? Maybe go to an old school chat room guys
Bye Bye
HotVinnie

Post by HotVinnie »

doublev2 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:46 am Is this forum now just for sexual innuendos? Maybe go to an old school chat room guys
It’s so random and unrelated to this topic haha.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

fullshredd wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:24 am

gulp
Agreed. VV handled it very professionally under the circumstances.
Yep and gotta do what is best for VV.
ZachAttack

Post by ZachAttack »

poserboy71 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:21 pm It sucks watching Derek say he is writing a tell-all and putting it up on Facebook later today.
later today = in 2 and half weeks because he was "under the weather"
MRW

Post by MRW »

MRW wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:29 pm Have to say this sudden uncertainty makes me feel that much better about making the Atlanta trip.
Well, now I see that Vinnie's Attorney has announced that there WILL be a Nashville appearance......that's good. Still glad I went to Atlanta, though :P
ankh

Post by ankh »

I think AW did deal with it brilliantly, and i hope such things will never happen again...Kev is absloutely right.
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Actually, Jessica "out-me-ing" you, PB.

And yes, asking someone to start a dirty PM chat is uncool....AS IS HIS SCREEN NAME!!!!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

poserboy71 wrote: It was obvious that Derek was a tad overwhelmed. He deserves credit but also blame.
From what I've been reading in both facebook and here, I think it wasn't so much that Derek was overwhelmed, but that he figured it was going to be a small thing for a niche group -and considering Vinnie's previous infamous antics, I can't blame him- and got the crowd estimates COMPLETELY WRONG. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the merch either sold out too quick or was underproduced for that same reason.

Then again, who would think that when both VV and Robert Fleischman are in the same building AT THE SAME TIME is beyond me, really.

Also, glad to hear Nashville is happening. Can't wait for more VV news.
Space Galleon Javelin - My space opera web serial. It's free! And complete! Go check it out.
Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon Author page, for if you want to check my fiction and stuff.
fullshredd

Post by fullshredd »

This DEREK character is a real crybaby! Waaaaaa Waaa Waaaaah
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Yeah that cover photo he put was pretty unnecessary.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I don't understand why Derek would be acting this way. From my understanding he has put on KISS Expos before, and he could and should do it again.

The only difference is he won't have VV as a guest, so that means it's business as usual as far as future Expos.

I was hoping that Atlanta would be billed as a Vinnie Vincent Expo first, and KISS second, so I'm glad we'll get that now.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
fullshredd

Post by fullshredd »

AnkhWarrior wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:53 pm Yeah that cover photo he put was pretty unnecessary.
I always find this sort of irrational behavior intriguing. He's doing nothing other than drawing attention to the fact that his endeavor turned out less than he expected. In other words, "I'm pointing my finger at myself to both imply and reassure, both you and I, that I failed."
fullshredd

Post by fullshredd »

Genebaby wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:09 pm I don't understand why Derek would be acting this way. From my understanding he has put on KISS Expos before, and he could and should do it again.

The only difference is he won't have VV as a guest, so that means it's business as usual as far as future Expos.

I was hoping that Atlanta would be billed as a Vinnie Vincent Expo first, and KISS second, so I'm glad we'll get that now.
I don't like the fact that, after all this time and effort, what should have been a positive experience for all is turning out to not be based on what Derek is insinuating. And the way he's going about it is quite wrong. I left a pretty scathing remark on his FB page. He needs to stop the onslaught of negativity regardless of what transpired behind the scenes. I can already see where this is going...
zoid2323

Post by zoid2323 »

Not liking how he's handling it but I don't blame him. He's not happy he got aced out after setting it all up. He saw how big these will be and definitely saw big $$ coming in future VV expos.
HotVinnie

Post by HotVinnie »

Genebaby wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:09 pm I was hoping that Atlanta would be billed as a Vinnie Vincent Expo first, and KISS second, so I'm glad we'll get that now.

I agree!! Atlanta was more of a Vinnie Expo than a KISS one!!

I hope now Nashville will be billed as a Vinnie Expo!! Sooner or later an Invasion Expo too?!? (:
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Kev
It's all good, our friend FV has had a username change to Invader and he's gonna play nice.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
ZachAttack

Post by ZachAttack »

HotVinnie wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:55 pm
ZachAttack wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:23 pm I'm calling it right now: Derek goes on 3 Sides to trash Vinnie and they all go back to shit talking him.

FD439963-DE09-48FA-80DB-87BC0056E8DE.jpeg

shramiac wrote: ZachAttack! Don’t you go hassling them 3 Sides boys on their YT channel now, ya hear?

:D :D :D

:wink:
Well now Brandvold changed his profile picture with Vinnie and when someone asked him his take he said he's "avoiding it like the flu". Funny how now that he can't use Derek to piggyback on Vinnie's popularity anymore he suddenly has nothing to say. Let's see if Vinnie "personally invites" them to any more expos.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Interesting.....
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Well now Brandvold changed his profile picture with Vinnie and when someone asked him his take he said he's "avoiding it like the flu". Funny how now that he can't use Derek to piggyback on Vinnie's popularity anymore he suddenly has nothing to say. Let's see if Vinnie "personally invites" them to any more expos.
It actually sounds like Brandvold is being cautious and isnt sticking his neck out on this one.
I'll choose to take it positively.

NEWBEGINNINGS
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

ZachAttack wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:09 pm
HotVinnie wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:55 pm
ZachAttack wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:23 pm I'm calling it right now: Derek goes on 3 Sides to trash Vinnie and they all go back to shit talking him.

FD439963-DE09-48FA-80DB-87BC0056E8DE.jpeg

shramiac wrote: ZachAttack! Don’t you go hassling them 3 Sides boys on their YT channel now, ya hear?

:D :D :D

:wink:
Hmmm interesting to see how this will turn out :)
ZachAttack

Post by ZachAttack »

Well at first I thought Derek would go on 3 Sides to trash Vinnie but what I didn't mention earlier is that right before Branvold's comment (for those of you not following the Facebook drama), is a ton of people are accusing Derek of ripping them off now. There's a bunch of comments like "where is my mini guitar, where is my shirt, where are my pics, I still haven't got a refund," etc. I also saw a review of the expo on YouTube recently where the guy said Derek started freaking out and yelling at people in line and a fight almost broke out, AND he filmed the whole altercation.

So it's slowly turning from "Vinnie screwed Derek" to "Derek screwed the fans, no wonder Vinnie left". So anyway I could see this going either way.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Yeah everyone was supposed to get their refunds no later than yesterday (Friday). I have my VIP refund but not my mini guitar refund.
I read something about how he had ordered all these items but never actually paid for them with the money we gave him.

Derek freaking out and yelling at people in line? I wonder what that was about...must have happened during the Friday VIP?
HotVinnie

Post by HotVinnie »

I don't think it was on Friday's VIP. It has to be on Saturday that's when things really gotten crazy!!
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Genebaby wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:44 am

Kev
It's all good, our friend FV has had a username change to Invader and he's gonna play nice.
Well done, perfect. Fresh start for him
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Where is this video of Derek freaking out on YT? I'd wish to see it
ZachAttack

Post by ZachAttack »

I should clarify, he filmed it but doesn't want to upload it (maybe we can convince him to in light of recent events?). He explains what happened in this video...basically with 20 people left in line who had been there all day, Derek shuts the door to the autograph room because the Q&A was starting and people started losing their shit

AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

ZachAttack wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:54 pm I should clarify, he filmed it but doesn't want to upload it (maybe we can convince him to in light of recent events?). He explains what happened in this video...basically with 20 people left in line who had been there all day, Derek shuts the door to the autograph room because the Q&A was starting and people started losing their shit

Thanks! Gonna grab a monster and munchies now and watch. Him explaining what happened should be good enough. I understand why he wouldn't want to upload the video.
And shutting the door on people...that's just wrong. Hopefully they were the first ones in line the next time autographs were being done..
VinnieFan

Post by VinnieFan »

None of this should surprise anyone.
To think, how all the hype was built up on a promo video...half of his face covered and Vinnie screaming in a manly voice, you’re damn right I did.
What a facade.

Think about it everyone. He says, he does what he’s always done, play and write music every day, but yet is nervous and quite timid when playing.

Vinnie made some needed cash and will never be seen again for at least another 10 years. By then, I’m pretty sure we will all have moved on with our lives.

There will not be a box set / there will not be a Kiss Kruize event / no Gene and Paul writing reunion / no VVI comeback. Nothing.

Derek is more than likely in the hole from all of this.
Rise All Creatures, Hail To The Beast...Eyes Full Of Fire, Consummate My Feast.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

VinnieFan wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:00 pm None of this should surprise anyone.
To think, how all the hype was built up on a promo video...half of his face covered and Vinnie screaming in a manly voice, you’re damn right I did.
What a facade.

Think about it everyone. He says, he does what he’s always done, play and write music every day, but yet is nervous and quite timid when playing.

Vinnie made some needed cash and will never be seen again for at least another 10 years. By then, I’m pretty sure we will all have moved on with our lives.

There will not be a box set / there will not be a Kiss Kruize event / no Gene and Paul writing reunion / no VVI comeback. Nothing.

You don't read before you respond. Do you ?
You're in for some huge surprises. Enjoy

NEWBEGINNINGS
ZachAttack

Post by ZachAttack »

VinnieFan wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:00 pm None of this should surprise anyone.
What a facade.

He's literally ALREADY announced 2 other appearances lol
HotVinnie

Post by HotVinnie »

Lol people are still lost omg
fullshredd

Post by fullshredd »

HotVinnie wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:09 am Lol people are still lost omg
:oops:
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

ZachAttack wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:54 pm I should clarify, he filmed it but doesn't want to upload it (maybe we can convince him to in light of recent events?). He explains what happened in this video...basically with 20 people left in line who had been there all day, Derek shuts the door to the autograph room because the Q&A was starting and people started losing their shit

Good vid.
Wanting to see that other video now though lol but it won't happen.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

i am still in the line. Is it over???
Bye Bye
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Lol you must still be in the basement area where it is totally freezing!
You would think going all the way down where the line ended, you were entering the depths of hell..
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

The long lines were very telling.
Vinnie was extremely missed.
People stayed in them for hours.

Derek will learn a better method of line management because of this .

NEWBEGINNINGS
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

poserboy71 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:24 am The long lines were very telling.
Vinnie was extremely missed.
People stayed in them for hours.

Derek will learn a better method of line management because of this .
👍
I would have stayed in line for 6 hours if I had to. All for Vinnie!

Maybe...I read Derek saying something along the lines of retiring from doing Expos...but was probably only said due to him being upset at the time.

Post by 1031 »

What Vinnie makes one appearance and drama ensues .. shut my mouth ...
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

1031 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:57 pm What Vinnie makes one appearance and drama ensues .. shut my mouth ...
Vinnie was prepared. He really championed throughout that weekend. It was wonderful to witness.
Derek wasn't prepared and ultimately paid the price for it.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Invader

Post by Invader »

Hello it is me, invader. I used to be Farting Vinnie, but I stopped the gas by request and just aim to invade you and your hears across the globe.

Anyway. I was there, didn't catch the turmoil and left home a happy camper!
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Invader wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:22 am Hello it is me, invader. I used to be Farting Vinnie, but I stopped the gas by request and just aim to invade you and your hears across the globe.

Anyway. I was there, didn't catch the turmoil and left home a happy camper!
👍
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Based on all I heard, the Expo he did before with Peter Criss was a failure as well.
Friend told me they stood in line for 6 full hours just to see Peter. Same stuff, disorganized.

You would think that would teach him a lesson and be nore prepared next time.