ultimate vv memorabilia??

News and information from 2018 onwards
doublev2

ultimate vv memorabilia??

Post by doublev2 »

Vinnies smyrna house is going up for auction if anyone wants to purchase his house.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Re: ultimate vv memorabilia??

Post by doublev2 »

Search Homes | Find a Pro | Mortgage Rates
Property Alert
Public records data indicate the owner of this property is in pre-foreclosure.
Pre-Foreclosure
Foreclosure Est.: $82,883, Zestimate: $97,510
2.0 ba, 1,380 sqft
612 Forrest View Dr, Smyrna, TN
See pre-foreclosure details on this property →

This is from zillion.com
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Amazeballs how you guys find this shit out ! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/612-F ... 3516_zpid/
You can find foreclosure agent listed at end of the link and have a tour of property
Bye Bye
KissMeDeadly

Post by KissMeDeadly »

I pretty much suck at translating this type of thing, but if I'm interpreting all of this correctly, the house was purchased in 2004 for $95,000. The annual taxes are under $700. I don't see any outstanding mortgages on it but I could be overlooking something.

Vinnie is so broke he couldn't keep up the $700/yr taxes? Am I interpreting that correctly? Maybe someone with more knowledge of all things real estate can explain it for me.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

All I know is its I'm foreclosure. Banks have repossessed the house as owner not paying.
Bye Bye
KissMeDeadly

Post by KissMeDeadly »

I'm going to gather he doesn't want the house anymore or he is more delusional than I could ever have imagined.

He's most assuredly sitting on things he could auction at REASONABLE prices that would have caught up, what, 4 months of payments to hit foreclosure status?

At first I was sad reading this, wondering if that's why he was stirring up interest in an auction, because he was trying to save his house.

Then I quickly smelled the bullshit and realized he could swallow his fucking pride and contact any number of members on this forum THAT HE READS ALL OF THE FUCKING TIME and private message them about purchasing his guitars at a REASONABLE price.

Guess he's either back living with his family, a groupie, or too delusional to start unloading memorabilia to keep a roof over his wig-wearing head. Again, sad all the way around.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I probably shouldn't have posted this as it's more private thing. It may not be mortgage payments.. Maybe it's for non payment of taxes or other debts. Also however I am.almost certain vv owned the house it coukd be his ex wife's so not coming to conclusion that vv is broke etc. Just saying the house is for sake through the listed foreclosure agent.
Bye Bye
KissMeDeadly

Post by KissMeDeadly »

Well, it's public information, though, Dino. Anyone could have stumbled upon it.

I don't see anything about mortgages on the house and was wondering if it's an IRS lien for back taxes.

Is there any chance maybe it was seized in relation to the bankruptcy case? I don't know if any court can seize a primary residence but I have no idea how that sort of thing works.

(On the flip side, Dino, perhaps some kind and generous benefactor could see it posted here and find a way to help out, so I wouldn't worry about posting it. :wink: )

Post by 1031 »

So hes for sure gone from that property and stopped paying the mortgage or is try to get a short sale with the bank before it goes full foreclosed.
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"

Post by 1031 »

KissMeDeadly wrote:Well, it's public information, though, Dino. Anyone could have stumbled upon it.

I don't see anything about mortgages on the house and was wondering if it's an IRS lien for back taxes.

Is there any chance maybe it was seized in relation to the bankruptcy case? I don't know if any court can seize a primary residence but I have no idea how that sort of thing works.

(On the flip side, Dino, perhaps some kind and generous benefactor could see it posted here and find a way to help out, so I wouldn't worry about posting it. :wink: )
No he is clear on all IRS issues and bankruptcy.. he cant do another bankruptcy ... This is a plain old, you ant paying your bills so we are taking your stuff.

Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Is it just me or is it going quite cheap?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
RokkenWdokken

Post by RokkenWdokken »

This is interesting
When there's no more room in hell the dead will walk the earth
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yes cheap. In my town cheapest 4 bedroom house is about $800.000 us dollars and 2 bedroom piece of shit awards at $500,000 usd
Bye Bye
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Genebaby wrote:Is it just me or is it going quite cheap?
Could be a "fixer upper" although, houses generally in the US that I've done searches for, seem a lot lower than prices in Australia BUT....in many cases they pay big yearly taxes on the property. We tend to have expensive houses but "only" pay the approx $1500-$2000 yearly rates (tax) bill.......generally. But I could be all wrong about that! :?

Sad if it is a foreclosure! I don't wish that on anyone! :(

Though looking at the link, it says it's Off Market? So it isn't for sale?

P.S. Is Vinnie's neighbour EVER going to finish mowing her lawn??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Don't talk to me about rates,they keep going UP and UP and UP, while all the voices of our 80's singers go DOWN, DOWN, DOWN. It's the wrong way around I tells ya!! :D :D :D

From the looks of that it would be quite cheap to buy and rent out, unless I'm missing something.
KissMeDeadly

Post by KissMeDeadly »

Genebaby wrote:Don't talk to me about rates,they keep going UP and UP and UP, while all the voices of our 80's singers go DOWN, DOWN, DOWN. It's the wrong way around I tells ya!! :D :D :D

From the looks of that it would be quite cheap to buy and rent out, unless I'm missing something.
If I'm interpreting that site correctly, it looks like the property next to it is valued at $200K.

Not being snarky at all here but since Vinnie has apparently been living in the home alone for the past few years in a reclusive state, I'm thinking his home might not be in top-notch condition. Unless, of course, the house next door is substantially larger or on a great deal more land. It's hard to tell with those damned aerial views for someone with crappy eyesight like mine.

If he no longer wants the property, then I hope he's gone to be with family. Maybe they can help get him back on track.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

What about Diane's parents, its their house now?
KissMeDeadly

Post by KissMeDeadly »

Streetbeat wrote:What about Diane's parents, its their house now?
Oh, I forgot about that, reading somewhere on here that everything was put into either Diane's name or her parents' names at some point (one of the bankruptcy proceedings?).

I was thinking perhaps after her death ownership was transferred over to Vinnie.

If it's in her parents' names, couldn't essentially anyone make the payments, though, to keep them up? Sorry if that sounds confusing, but I mean, couldn't anyone make the payments for the property owner to "save" it from foreclosure? Of course, if it's not in his name, maybe Vinnie didn't even realize it was in foreclosure. I think notices only go to the mortgage holder, not the tenant.

It's all kinds of interesting to me if it's still in their name that they didn't formally evict Vinnie upon Diane's death, unless Diane had requested Vinnie be allowed to stay on the property.

Maybe Vinnie abandoned the property and therefore Diane's parents opted to just let the property go?

So many possibilities. Whatever the situation is, again, I hope he's with a family member who can help him get back on track with his life. :cry:
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

maybe parents are selling it , or they dont want anything to do with it just because it hurts
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

KissMeDeadly wrote:I'm going to gather he doesn't want the house anymore or he is more delusional than I could ever have imagined.

He's most assuredly sitting on things he could auction at REASONABLE prices that would have caught up, what, 4 months of payments to hit foreclosure status?

At first I was sad reading this, wondering if that's why he was stirring up interest in an auction, because he was trying to save his house.

Then I quickly smelled the bullshit and realized he could swallow his fucking pride and contact any number of members on this forum THAT HE READS ALL OF THE FUCKING TIME and private message them about purchasing his guitars at a REASONABLE price.

Guess he's either back living with his family, a groupie, or too delusional to start unloading memorabilia to keep a roof over his wig-wearing head. Again, sad all the way around.
Bingo!
He could contact any of us fellow shredders who lounge at the "Roach Motel" on the "Island of Misfit Toys" by PM and if for a reasonable price and through a reputable 3rd party could sell a lot of his remaining guitars and artifacts. I would certainly buy some of the guitars if they were reasonably priced however we are talking about a narcissistic person who believes that because there is a speck of his DNA smeared upon it that it must be worth $100,000.
KissMeDeadly

Post by KissMeDeadly »

According to this site, a "family" with the last name of Clearwaters owns the residence at 612 Forrest View Drive, Smyrna,TN....

http://www.spokeo.com/reverse-address-s ... a+TN+37167

(Interestingly Spokeo shows no listing for a "B. Clearwaters" or "J. Clearwaters," in whose name the property is listed. :? )

Post by 1031 »

Clearwaters was the last people who owned the home.. Diane bought the home in 2004 in 2011 she put Vinnie on the deed with the house. House is only 2 bed room 1300 sq feet and is being set as a attempted short sale basically they agree to sell the home for what they owe the bank. As long as it sells in a certain time past that it goes to full foreclosure and hes on the hook for all the shorts. For that area of tenn and I am sure poor condition its priced actually at the top end.

Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Maybe that is why he is selling his guitars
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

1031 wrote:Clearwaters was the last people who owned the home.. Diane bought the home in 2004 in 2011 she put Vinnie on the deed with the house. House is only 2 bed room 1300 sq feet and is being set as a attempted short sale basically they agree to sell the home for what they owe the bank. As long as it sells in a certain time past that it goes to full foreclosure and hes on the hook for all the shorts. For that area of tenn and I am sure poor condition its priced actually at the top end.
Ah, gotcha, that makes sense. A run down two beddy in a fire sale type of deal.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

The house was quick deeded over to vv during divorce so some info I was given a while ago. I am 98% sure it's not owned by his ex wife's parents. But like I said not 100% sure of that.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Just saw 1031 post. That's correct. He was given that house during divorce settlement. I don't know if he had a mortgage he walked away from or if it's unpaid city tax or a lean against other debrs eg Lawers fees or bankruptcy payments.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Also he clearly abandoned the place not long after his late ex wife tragically passed away.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

J clearwaters is interesting. I have seen v cusano as owner. Not sure if this is some sort of alias or business name. Possibly someone helping him out.
He also had a shipment of 51 pieces of furniture from Egypt under his alias Virginia lynne last summer if you search Virginia lynne and 612 forest view drive smyrna tn
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Does it say clearwaters owned property in 2011? Possible clearwaters is agent or bought it from vv this year? If clearwaters took it in 2011 this is either vv or they bought it from diane and let vv live in it but sure I saw vv name on it
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Clearwaters is listed at John F Clearwaters II

422 Tulane Ct
Murfreesboro, TN 37128-2891

And also named now on vv old house at 612 forest drive
Most likely the foreclosure guy.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

http://www.advancedbackgroundchecks.com ... /390139258
What would be cool to know is if clearwaters was on deed in 2011 or just recent
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Even more strange. Both names seem to be still on this
Now I am thinking vv name was added in 2011 not given to.
SUBSTITUTE TRUSTEE'S SALE
Sale at public auction will be on August 19, 2014 on or about 11:00AM local time, at the Front (East) door of the old Rutherford County Courthouse, in the center of the square, Murfreesboro, Tennessee, , conducted by the Substitute Trustee as identified and set forth herein below, pursuant to Deed of Trust executed by DIANE CUSANO AND VINCENT CUSANO, to LAWRENCE VOGAN DC, Trustee, on March 19, 2004, at Record Book 369, Page 1326 in the real property records of Rutherford County Register's Office, Tennessee.
Owner of Debt: HSBC Bank USA, National Association as trustee for Deutsche Mortgage Securities, Inc. Mortgage Loan Trust, Series 04-5
The following real estate located in Rutherford County, Tennessee, will be sold to the highest call bidder subject to all unpaid taxes, prior liens and encumbrances of record:
BEING LOT N. 84, ON THE PLAN OF EMMETT HEIGHTS, SECTION V, AS OF RECORD IN PLAT BOOK 8, PAGE 44, REGISTER`S OFFICE FOR RUTHERFORD COUNTY, TENNESSEE, TO WHICH REFERENCE IS HEREBY MADE FOR A MORE COMPLETE LEGAL DESCRIPTION.
Tax ID: 073E A 02000
Current Owner(s) of Property: DIANE CUSANO AND VINCENT CUSANO
The street address of the above described property is believed to be 612 FORREST VIEW DRIVE, SMYRNA, TN 37167, but such address is not part of the legal description of the property sold herein and in the event of any discrepancy, the legal description referenced herein shall control.
SALE IS SUBJECT TO OCCUPANT(S) RIGHTS IN POSSESSION.
THE RIGHT IS RESERVED TO ADJOURN THE DAY OF THE SALE TO ANOTHER DAY, TIME AND PLACE CERTAIN WITHOUT FURTHER PUBLICATION, UPON ANNOUNCEMENT AT THE TIME AND PLACE FOR THE SALE SET FORTH ABOVE. THE TRUSTEE/SUBSTITUTE TRUSTEE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO RESCIND THE SALE. IF THE SALE IS SET ASIDE FOR ANY REASON, THE PURCHASER AT THE SALE SHALL BE ENTITLED ONLY TO A RETURN OF THE DEPOSIT PAID. THE PURCHASER SHALL HAVE NO FURTHER RECOURSE AGAINST THE GRANTOR, THE GRANTEE, OR THE TRUSTEE.
OTHER INTERESTED PARTIES: None
THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT AND ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
If applicable, the notice requirements of T.C.A. 35-5-117 have been met.
All right of equity of redemption, statutory and otherwise, and homestead are expressly waived in said Deed of Trust, and the title is believed to be good, but the undersigned will sell and convey only as Substitute Trustee.
If the U.S. Department of Treasury/IRS, the State of Tennessee Department of Revenue, or the State of Tennessee Department of Labor or Workforce Development are listed as Interested Parties in the advertisement, then the Notice of this foreclosure is being given to them and the Sale will be subject to the applicable governmental entities’ right to redeem the property as required by 26 U.S.C. 7425 and T.C.A. §67-1-1433.
This property is being sold with the express reservation that the sale is subject to confirmation by the lender or trustee. This sale may be rescinded at any time. If the sale is set aside for any reason, the Purchaser at the sale shall be entitled only to a return of the deposit paid. The Purchaser shall have no further recourse against the Mortgagor, the Mortgagee or the Mortgagee’s attorney.
MWZM File No. 14-001253-670
JASON S. MANGRUM, J.P. SELLERS, LORI LIANE LONG, Substitute Trustee(s)
PREMIER BUILDING, SUITE 404
5217 MARYLAND WAY
BRENTWOOD, TN 37027
PHONE: (615) 238-3630
EMAIL: INFO@MWZMLAW.COM
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

So august 19 sell off. God knows why john clearwaters shows as owner unless he is from bank.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

[youtube][/youtube]
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

why is this happening ?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

It looks like this was all started back in March, and it states that the purpose of this is:
THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT AND ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

that is why he wants to sell guitars then
KissMeDeadly

Post by KissMeDeadly »

Genebaby wrote:It looks like this was all started back in March, and it states that the purpose of this is:
So if Diane passed away in January, and it takes 3-4 months for properties to go into foreclosure for lack of payment, and if this started back in March, it would seem Vinnie must not have made any payments on the property after Diane passed.

I have a cousin who routinely skipped mortgage payments on my grandmother's house until he'd get the foreclosure notice, then he'd play catch up. As I recall, once the third payment was missed, notification of pending foreclosure proceedings would begin.

Sounds like that same timing would be about right here.

Maybe he just doesn't care anymore and is voluntarily letting it go. Surely if he wanted to hold onto the property, selling a single guitar could have caught up back payments. I'm sure any number of members here would have been more than happy to purchase one at a reasonable price.

I'd love to know more about the interior condition of the property.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

just a note j. clearwaters was the guy that owned it before diane and vv. found it out.
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I know this is public record kinda stuff BUT... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: ... it doesn't mean we should ... whatever. :roll:

You guys know how I feel. Love ya.

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

yes rick i get you. its not really vv news. i feel bad to be honest. vic do you think we should end this thread?
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

vic. more i think about it the more i think this is personal to vv and not anything to do with music. i think too far so maybe thread should go. upto you vic.
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I feel icky.

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

yes, i feel this really is not cool and am sorry that I put it up and sorry to vv.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

There's nothing wrong here guys, we've discussed dealings with one of Ace's houses, etc, it's all public record and essentially it's things like this that give us NEW things to talk about in relation to Vinnie.

We are about all things Vinnie Vincent, and his house is one of them.

We can only speculate about the situation, Vinnie knows the situation, but does he come along and tell us? No. Can he come and tell us, at any time? Yes.

Don't feel icky, unless it's something else you're talking about Rick, in that case, go and clean yourself up. :D
KissMeDeadly

Post by KissMeDeadly »

Genebaby wrote:There's nothing wrong here guys, we've discussed dealings with one of Ace's houses, etc, it's all public record and essentially it's things like this that give us NEW things to talk about in relation to Vinnie.

We can only speculate about the situation, Vinnie knows the situation, but does he come along and tell us? No. Can he come and tell us, at any time? Yes.

Don't feel icky, unless it's something else you're talking about Rick, in that case, go and clean yourself up. :D
Ironically, if he wanted to keep the property, all he would have to do is post here and ask for help and most of us would do our utmost to lend a hand so he could keep the house...I'm leaning towards he really doesn't want to keep the property and is letting it go voluntarily, since he apparently never got terribly serious about the guitar sales and other things that could have circumvented the foreclosure.

Whatever his circumstances, I wish him well and hope things turn around for him.

Post by 1031 »

poserboy71 wrote:I feel icky.
No reason to Rick, Lots of people go through this plus Vinnie has been pretty non functional for a while we all know it. If he is with family, he may actually get some help. He may never play or release music but getting his life back in order just being a normal person. Sometimes that's a larger achievement.

Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

KissMeDeadly wrote:
Genebaby wrote:There's nothing wrong here guys, we've discussed dealings with one of Ace's houses, etc, it's all public record and essentially it's things like this that give us NEW things to talk about in relation to Vinnie.

Ironically, if he wanted to keep the property, all he would have to do is post here and ask for help and most of us would do our utmost to lend a hand so he could keep the house...I'm leaning towards he really doesn't want to keep the property and is letting it go voluntarily, since he apparently never got terribly serious about the guitar sales and other things that could have circumvented the foreclosure.

Whatever his circumstances, I wish him well and hope things turn around for him.

True, he is still announcing the auction with no news for months
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Understood guys and gals, It just seems hard to think that someone can move forward when there is a constant IN YOUR FACE past.
I am not damning you guys for discussing it,just expressing my feelings of seeing something that I feel may be none of our business. Sure, in private we could speculate, but this seems in the realms of bad taste.
I am sure that recent sadness helped his decision to move. No speculation there. At this point , the horrible memories trump the many great memories he had at those properties.I feel for the guy. HUMANITY.
I never said to remove it. I am merely pointing out that maybe we should concentrate more on the music and Rocker than the hardships of a person that doesn't like us or want our help.Yes, as fans we will be curious but we can discuss certain things in private sections as not to upset anyone involved in the reality of certain sadness. It breaks my heart.
He knows we would help him get a career back in swing. He knows we would help him in any avenue he needed help in. He just doesn't want it.

Vinnie knows where we are if he truly is in need of helping hands.

NEWBEGINNINGS