It's $500.00 thing? It wasn't a joke

News and information from 2018 onwards
Cernex

It's $500.00 thing? It wasn't a joke

Post by Cernex »

So, I just got an e-mail...

WELCOME VINNIE VINCENT FANS

Congratulations and welcome! You are just in time to attend the Grand Opening of the brand new Official Vinnie Vincent Forum located at www.vinnievincentonline.forumco.com. Your pending membership status at www.doublev.forumco.com has put you at the head of the line for entrance to Vinnie’s new Official and authorized interactive Forum, vinnievincentonline.forumco.com.

Register at www.vinnievincentoline.forumco.com and you will be able to share the Vinnie Vincent Experience and for the first time ever, you will take part in live on-line conversations with Guitar God Vinnie Vincent himself. Don’t miss the September 24, 2011 Grand Opening of the new www.vinnievincentonline.forumco.com forum because Vinnie will be making an unprecedented special 2-hour personal online appearance at 7:00 pm CST and not only will you be able to converse on-line with Vinnie, but you will also meet and get to know others who share an interest in All Things Vinnie Vincent. Vinnie will share his insights and opinions, and perhaps a little history of his time in Vinnie Vincent Invasion and in KISS, and Vinnie will try to answer as many questions deemed suitable and appropriate as time permits, and we reserve the right to refuse communication with those deemed unsuitable or inappropriate. Your membership will include many future announced and unannounced live on-line appearances by Vinnie Vincent, giving you an opportunity that has never been had before to interact with the Wizard himself on an intimate level. By our sending you this email notice, your Registration Process has officially begun. Please take the following steps to complete your Registration and let your Vinnie Vincent Experience begin: To continue your Registration Process, within 7 days of the date of this email, or September 13, 2011, you must:

1. Register at the new site: http://www.vinnievincentonline.forumco.com/; and

2. Make your $500.00 USD annual membership fee payment in full to our PayPal account located at order1@vinnievincentmodelguitar.com. You must include your full name, physical address, valid email address and username along with your PayPal payment.

If you do not have a PayPal account, email order1@vinnievincentmodelguitar.com and request an invoice. You will receive a PayPal invoice in your mailbox. Click on the box that says “don’t Have PayPal Account” then click on the box that says “Payment By Credit Card.” Enter your credit card information and email your completed invoice request back to PayPal. Your membership fee will be automatically deposited into our PayPal account and your membership status will be confirmed. The name on your credit card must match your registered membership name, which in turn must match your Profile you registered under.

Once you make your payment and your membership is confirmed, you must RE-register at the new official forum at http://www.vinnievincentonline.forumco.com/ with your SAME username, email address, physical address and real name that you used to register at doublev.forumco.com.Once it is confirmed that your payment is completed by PayPal, and your registration at http://www.vinnievincentonline.forumco.com/ matches your http://www.doublev.forumco.com/ information, your Account will be approved. You will receive an automatic email from vinnievincentonline.forumco.com prompting you to activate your Account at http://www.vinnievincentonline.forumco.com/ . You must read the following Preliminary Rules before proceeding. Your continuation of the Registration Process from this point on shall act as your acknowledgement and your agreement to the following:

1. Your username and password are your key to this Forum and are not to be shared. Sharing of your username and password with anyone else in order to gain unauthorized access to http://www.vinnievincentonline.forumco.com/ will result in immediate termination of your Account without prior notice and a forfeiture of your membership fee.

2. Upon receipt of this email your registration process begins. If you do not remit your membership fee in full by the deadline of midnight September 13, 2011 CST, your registration process will automatically terminate and your name will be removed from the list of pending registrants. Do not attempt to reregister under another user name as you will have been deemed to be unsuitable for registration to the Forum.

3. We reserve all right to refuse membership to anyone at the discretion of the forum administrator. If you are refused membership you will be notified and your payment will not be processed.

4. You understand and accept that we reserve the discretionary right to refuse and/or rescind your registration within the first 10 calendar days of the September 13, 2011 deadline, or September 23, 2011. In such instance, your membership fee will be refunded to you in the same manner in which it was paid.

5. We may allow you to make contributions to the Forum through the submission of photographs, images, text, videos, contributions to forums and/or blogs (in whatsoever form) or other communications submitted by you and other users (“User Content”). We reserve the right to delete any User Content we in our discretion deem to be inappropriate. In such an event, you will receive one email warning and you accept and agree that a second violation by you will result in immediate termination of your Account and forfeiture of your membership fee with no further notice.

6. User Content that we in our sole discretion deem to be disrespectful of Vinnie Vincent or the Official Forum in any fashion will not be tolerated. One breach of this rule will result in an immediate termination of your Account and forfeiture of your membership fee with no prior notice.
Space Galleon Javelin - My space opera web serial. It's free! And complete! Go check it out.
Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon Author page, for if you want to check my fiction and stuff.
shramiac

Re: It's $500.00 thing? It wasn't a joke

Post by shramiac »

Far out brussel sprout!!!!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Holy Shit!!! Is that all confusing enough?

So, if they accept you, take your money and you ARE let in you could be kicked out and forfeit your membership fee if you do something Vinnie doesn't like.

What this means is more treading on eggshells as to what you say and do, which is just nuts.

Good luck with it Vinnie, you're gonna need it!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Wow. I will be one of the guys not accepted so I won't try.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Actually, reading through it the process is too convoluted.

All these different things have to match up and there's a good chance if somebody was crazy enough to try to do this that they would mess up. It seems you just can't make up any new username you want, it has to match your name on your credit card, which has to match your registration at DoubleV, which you don't have yet cause you can't register there.

How is this meant to work Vinnie? It's a bit of a nightmare.
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

I'm buying four memberships straight off the bat... One for me & Birthday presents for my fellow Rock n Roller mates! :wink:
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
AshesToAshes

Post by AshesToAshes »

I just received this email as well. It's suprising to me that Vinnie has to communicate with his fans this way. "Give me 500 bucks and i'll decide if you're suitable for my forum". It's just not fair. It is really cool that Vinnie is doing an online appearance for the fans though. I was suprised to hear that, it's a good idea I guess. I wonder how many people will actually be on there at that time. For that price, and for the way things have been going with Vinnie the past few years, I'm guessing not many.
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

I really dont think Cusano is taking any of this seriously... its just a good way for him to pass the time while locked in his greenhouse by the restraining order.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

It's great he is doing it but yes its not fair for the poor guys . But if you got the cash it will be cool hopefully. It would have taken it a step closer to being fair if he guaranteed one or two named songs with the purchase then you at least know you will get some tunes even if you get the boot or rejected. But its cool he is trying something .
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Another idea is a $10 24 hour trial. That way fans and vv can have an idea of each other. But that's just an idea.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

If you sign up and pay you acknowledge you can be kicked out pretty much at Vinnie's whim and you get no money back so there is not much recourse there and therefore not much reason to sign up.

Even if I did I would be on the rejected list and supposedly get my money back so they are not accepting anybody willy nilly just because there is a payment involved, he will still shut you out if he wants to. Not everybody's money is green enough, lol....
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Got this sent to me today, the full terms and conditions for Vinnie's new forum. This is not a joke, I repeat, this is not a joke! Ok, well maybe it is!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is this the same ol' crooked scanner?

Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Wow sign me up!
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

The IP address part is funny, who wrote this stuff?

A website does NOT give out IP addresses to people, your ISP does that Vinnie!!! See why you need our help, we know what we're talking about!!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Reading it all it's pretty over the top. All the regular legal mumbo jumbo is covered by these Forums in their own Terms Of Service when everyone signs up.

A lot of that stuff in Vinnie's document there just isn't enforceable. Good luck trying though.
KISSFAQ

Post by KISSFAQ »

Wow. I'd have thought pay-as-you-go would be the way to go. Perhaps pro-rate fans by the number of characters in their questions. Give discounts for those who share Vinnie's star sign. Maybe your first two posts are free (as long as their posted in the same time it would take Vinnie to play two notes on a guitar).
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

That's fucked up right there!!! Even I'm starting to get angry at the guy!! And I'm pretty easy going.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

and all of this on a free forum ????? i mean forumco.com its free
same crooked scanner again

Post by 727 »

I am going to slash my car tires now for fun.
Last edited by 727 on Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

point XIV is my all time favorite !

point 2.3 OFFICIAL VINNIE VINCENT FOURM !!!!
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

he is the God and the users assholes...
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

they will own the IP's ???? how's that ??
next day he might try buying " the internet "
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Own ips? How? Only the provider owns those. Anyway let's see what happens. None of us will be allowed in anyway.
Bye Bye
erg2

Post by erg2 »

When I first started reading I thought our best option was to start up a group fund where everyone pitches in an equal amount and we share a password. (I mean, I make a pretty comfortable living but I can't afford $500 to join a website that provides nothing but anecdotal stories and chat sessions.) After reading further down it's clear he's trying to head this activity off at the pass...not that he really could...but after reading so many instances of "I can terminate your membership and keep your money" even if my share was on $10 I wouldn't do it. You know he's only going to kick us out. This is just sad and depressing...for HIM.
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

He can see if you change ip. If one minute you are in Canada and next in australia he is going to know something is up. If you want to know how snitz boards work you can start one just to see what vv sees from the inside. Just go to forumco.com. its free usually unless he has the free forums suspended.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Forumco is just snitz open source software . Forumco is just one guy in Dublin running it part time from his apartment.
Bye Bye
erg2

Post by erg2 »

doublev2 wrote:He can see if you change ip.
Yeah, that's what I meant when I was saying that, as I read further, he is looking for that kind of activity and would squash it immediately...so even if we got 50 VVFF to each put $10 into a joint membership, he would zap it almost instantly and we'd ALL be out $10.
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
TJMonster

Post by TJMonster »

none of the links to the site are working. Says it doesn't exist.
If you want to talk Guitars, PM me!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

looks like forumco didn't like it. The only way he could have erased it (it was up) is to have forumco do it themselves. As far as I can tell forumco didn't allow him to charge or like I said VV decided he wanted it gone for now.
Bye Bye
TJMonster

Post by TJMonster »

doublev2 wrote:He can see if you change ip. If one minute you are in Canada and next in australia he is going to know something is up. If you want to know how snitz boards work you can start one just to see what vv sees from the inside. Just go to forumco.com. its free usually unless he has the free forums suspended.
So basically, if you renew your ip, he can ban you because the power went down in your area and you got a new ip when you reconnected to the server?
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

depends on how vv sees it i suppose. if you are in the same town or country and show patterns of the same ip i would think thats cool. but it would be pretty obvious if at 10am you were in Los Angeles and 10.15 in Brisbane and then 10.20 in Paris. But as far as the same country or if you are travelling around the world you could get banned for using more than one ip. its really up to him. I wonder if trading standards apply to this kind of thing. he is basically saying pay $500 at your own risk.
Bye Bye
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

IPs can vary all of the time , some are fixed some are not
TJMonster

Post by TJMonster »

So if I got on at work, then drove home and got on, then went out of town and got on. He would find it fishy and ban ya. What a dick move.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

he is pretty much telling the people who pay $500 he doesn't trust them so he wants a fee.
The thing is he can not control them. How can he stop them taking screenshots and passing it around. I really don't see how he can really control the spread of material and after charging $500 how can he really tell them they can not pass it around.
Bye Bye
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

TJMonster wrote:none of the links to the site are working. Says it doesn't exist.
In short, he tried to charge for something that is supposed to be free, that one dude in Sweden that is forumco didn't like it, and deleted the forum?

Wow, talking about a fucking disaster...
Space Galleon Javelin - My space opera web serial. It's free! And complete! Go check it out.
Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon Author page, for if you want to check my fiction and stuff.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

tj, yeah. he could easily ban you for being at work, then on your iphone, then at home and them if you checked at your girlfriends house. Could easily be banned I would think.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

if your day goes like this forget it.

8 am - wake up check board at home.

10 am - check board at work

11 am drive to airport - check iphone on way

1pm at airport check on airport WiFi

2pm flying JetBlue check on airline WiFi

3pm change planes is Denver check on Airport WiFi

5pm land in LAX check on Airport WiFI

7pm Check into hotel in LA. Check on hotel WiFi

Bacically you would be fucked by the time you landed in Denver.
Bye Bye
Detroit

Post by Detroit »

Not a joke? Ofcourse this is a BIG joke. Ugly one too.
There is too much text. Too confusing, too scary. I read some of it and got started to feel sick. Who needs this shit? Mr. Cusano, on these terms, once again, you wont get my money. I hope that people will see trough this and not loose their money. When your new album will appear in stores / itunes or so, I will pay the price happily, yes, HAPPILY:) All the good people on this "hate forum", be aware of the "love forum". If somebody will get back from this abyss with something good to share I'll be ready to join in with, say, 10 usd? Make that annual fee:)
Only the truth can set you free
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

25 bucks fee he may make some cash but not at 500.
Bye Bye
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

I paid £10 a couple of years ago to join the Iron Maiden online fan club! It got me onto the forum, video footage before the general public got to see it, monthly competitions and most importantly, pre-sale tickets to concerts a week before the general pulic could purchase!!!! Which I gleefully used too!!!

A scabby £10 got me all that!!!
jesternjeff

Post by jesternjeff »

NO VINNIE, YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY ME TO BE YOUR FAN ... PERIOD !!!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I was reading this entire thread and saying to myself," NOW WE NEED JesternJeff's COMMENTS !!!"

I get to the end and see that JJ is respectful. WELL, I have to say congratulations to him for keeping his words respectful.
My words will not be so nice for Vinnie:

Vinnie Cusano,
You are a paranoid thief. Your parents would be ashamed of your actions toward the people that have appreciated your work. My wish for you has already come true. You have reaped what you have sewn TENFOLD and it isn't over yet. The worst is yet to come(of your own doing) if you continue your delusions and your weird behavior .
What's funny is that you have still not shown yourself to your online forum "FAMILY". You will eventually turn on them like you have repeatedly turned on your own family.I have seen a lot of good people on the DoubleV Forum and I pray that they don't get hurt like we at the VVFF have been, but , history has proven that it is only a matter of time before you fuck them over.
Lucky for you, your daughters have acted more human and mature than you have ever acted and shown compassion for a stubborn prick of a person .NOTHING WOULD EVER KEEP ME FROM SPEAKING TO MY CHILDREN OR PARENTS. I hope that you've proved your point to them for all those years of disconnecting from them.I wonder where they have learned their compassion. DEFINITELY NOT FROM YOU.

I will observe your slow downfall into dementia. Sometimes I will sadly wish that you would have accepted our help, but for the most part , I will take comfort in witnessing someone getting what they deserve.
FUCK YOU AND ALL OF YOUR SCREEN NAMES AND MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES !!!
Again, The worst enemy you could make is someone that has actually cared about you.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
TeenAnkhgst

Post by TeenAnkhgst »

I know that at one time many of the people here legitimately tried to help Vinnie, but they got burned. If anyone still cares about him, please try to inform him that porn is basically free on the internet. He doesn't really need to resort to this type of thing for entertainment on the computers.

Post by 1031 »

both his sites have been deleted by forumco oops sorry I was just getting forumco main page for a bit now
its up
Last edited by 1031 on Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

??? DoubleV is still there to me.
jesternjeff

Post by jesternjeff »

poserboy71 wrote:I was reading this entire thread and saying to myself," NOW WE NEED JesternJeff's COMMENTS !!!"

I get to the end and see that JJ is respectful. WELL, I have to say congratulations to him for keeping his words respectful.
My words will not be so nice for Vinnie:

Vinnie Cusano,
You are a paranoid thief. Your parents would be ashamed of your actions toward the people that have appreciated your work. My wish for you has already come true. You have reaped what you have sewn TENFOLD and it isn't over yet. The worst is yet to come(of your own doing) if you continue your delusions and your weird behavior .
What's funny is that you have still not shown yourself to your online forum "FAMILY". You will eventually turn on them like you have repeatedly turned on your own family.I have seen a lot of good people on the DoubleV Forum and I pray that they don't get hurt like we at the VVFF have been, but , history has proven that it is only a matter of time before you fuck them over.
Lucky for you, your daughters have acted more human and mature than you have ever acted and shown compassion for a stubborn prick of a person .NOTHING WOULD EVER KEEP ME FROM SPEAKING TO MY CHILDREN OR PARENTS. I hope that you've proved your point to them for all those years of disconnecting from them.I wonder where they have learned their compassion. DEFINITELY NOT FROM YOU.

I will observe your slow downfall into dementia. Sometimes I will sadly wish that you would have accepted our help, but for the most part , I will take comfort in witnessing someone getting what they deserve.
FUCK YOU AND ALL OF YOUR SCREEN NAMES AND MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES !!!
Again, The worst enemy you could make is someone that has actually cared about you.
O.K., I like this !!!!!!!!! Finally .... YES !!! Poser boy taking it home ! As we say in Canada , " *%#^ing eh ! ) I got two warnings for this kind of behavior and I don't care. This site should be all about " what you say is what you get. " take it or leave it !!! So, Vic Im ranting too. Vinnie is a ***ing douche, he has small penis syndrome, anyone who puts money into this fool would be mentally challenged ! He was good, he isn't no more, don't waste your hard earn money on what you enjoyed in the past and grow up. He is only trying to pry on people who are less intelligent then himself or still very young and simply not educated !!!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

JJ,
As you see, there are reasons for my post and not just general bashing. There are simple truths within my post that drive the point up his ass further than general bashing. I hope he can taste it.

NEWBEGINNINGS
jesternjeff

Post by jesternjeff »

Hate to tell you but, your bashing him, there are points in jokes too . What's the difference between a new Vinnie Vincent album and a jailbird ?

Only one gets out in 20 years !
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I understand that I am bashing him... bashing him with truth instead of silliness. It will stick in his side longer . Vinnie can't stand the truth.

NEWBEGINNINGS
ankh

Post by ankh »

time will tell if he was right or not ;)..........i don't think what he's written as term of contracts it's very smart, but it his own ballgame and prefers it like this.Good luck to him. :wink:
PB,with all the due respect, as much as i can understand your anger,i don't understand the need to make reference to V daughters.Those are private issues.There are other ways to show your disappointment that will make a stronger point,without giving to him another reason to scream about how far we've gone with our "hate".Basically, you're playng his game behaving like this.And i'm sure you don't want that, if you get my point :wink: .

I think the best comment on that business plan is-if you're not interested- simply to ignore it.Like PHISHING, you don't bite ;).
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"