Vinnie Vincent World Fan

News and information from 2018 onwards
doublev2

Re: Vinnie Vincent World Fan

Post by doublev2 »

woooow . Beano, do you know something that we don't?
Bye Bye
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

Why do you guys care about IP addresses, anyway
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Honesty and Integrity
metatron

Post by metatron »

Yes, spot on Kevin...No asking your blood type or how much money you earn. Just a little info that makes a member more than just some words on a screen. No one gives a shit if a person is gay, straight, both...No one really cares. Just a little honesty & a little info to create a picture of the person you are sharing information with. Also it also creates the comfort level of which one person can say certain thing to one member (and maybe not to another) and it won't be taken personal. That's all. No biggy, No conspiracy. Thing is it eliminates doubt. Doubt is the seed that destroys all relationships. If it starts of a little honesty great things can be achieved.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.

Post by 1031 »

If you are making up multiple fake names and locations on any site,......

Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
gonnarock

Post by gonnarock »

I don't think that not wanting to share your location would make you dishonest or lack integrity. I think its a personal decision really. I guess it might be important if you want to see if there are fans close to your location, but I hardly think its so important to base another's honesty on. This is, after all the internet. :lol:
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I'm sick of this fucking bullshit.
You, YES YOU, outright LIED to people as you introduced yourself. You didn't have to even say where you were from.
Go fuck yourself in Southern Ohio.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
TJMonster

Post by TJMonster »

lol
If you want to talk Guitars, PM me!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

she said she is from australia. Rick if you lived in Australia you would still say you are from Ohio right?
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

lets just talk vinnie regardless of where people are or say they are from.
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Horseshit- she lied and was busted . I will not put up with fucking liars anymore.

She was not being straight with people. THAT is being more disrespectful than anything I can say.

NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Post by metatron »

Sorry guys, I agree with Rick on this one. No one forces you to say where you are from. If you disclose that information & you make out you are from some where else than from where you really are, it's lying. End of story. It's not the lie that is just the problem...It's why do you feel the need to lie. What is the true story behind it. It might be as simple as the person wants to use it as a way to open up a conversation. That all fine & good, but just be honest, that all or don't say anything. No guns point at anyone to have to tell us every single bit of info about yourself. But if you do, just be honest about it. It's a very simple thing to do. Costs you nothing.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

but maybe she is from OZ. She did say she just moved. I don't want to argue but I don't see it as clear cut lying. I am not saying I disagree. I am sure if Vic moved to Ohio he would say he is from the city I forgot that he comes from and he wouldn't say he comes from Cincinatti.
Bye Bye
metatron

Post by metatron »

Ok, lets agree to disagree. Back to talking about the life & times of Vinnie Vincent. The greatest guitarist of all time...Sorry, what I meant to say was, not just the greatest guitarist of all time, but the greatest human being of all time. :shock:
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I will agree to call it VEILED TRUTH... ...Fuck it...

...IT'S A MOTHERFUCKING LIE !!!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
beano

Post by beano »

I agree with Rick & Kev, lying makes you no better than our peer who refuses to better himself for the sake of his own good
A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED
beano

Post by beano »

1031 wrote:If you are making up multiple fake names and locations on any site,......

Surely thats only applicable to Vinnie so it should be

A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

poserboy71 wrote:I'm sick of this fucking bullshit.
You, YES YOU, outright LIED to people as you introduced yourself. You didn't have to even say where you were from.
Go fuck yourself in Southern Ohio.

Cool your engines. There is an Adelaide in Ohio and an Adelaide in Australia.

Look, Rick. Consider asking someone their intentions instead of making "you-statements". Let her explain herself.
We are in this together. Gonna rock sacrificed acceptance to the double v to post here to get to know us. We should give her a chance.
She has shared her turmoil with us, that's a step in the right direction. :D
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Look, not trying to cause anyone any grief, but she didn't say Adelaide. What she did was put, Australia in her profile setup & then when asked by Genebaby 'which part of Australia are you from?' , she said Adelaide. Which one would assume if you put Australia as your Location & then reply with Adelaidea to a question about what part of Australia are you from, it would be Adelaide Australia. The whole thing is in B&W here; http://vvforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2199. Mind you she has change her Location in her profile to 'Anywhere I want to be...' now, which is, once again is fine with me. I don't really care. I'm just stating the facts, that's all.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Exactly. My engines are cool. Believe me, I laugh out loud every time I type a post for this forum.

I will not let ANYONE spew falsities about me ,family, friends , Vinnie, OR THEMSELF.
Let's cut the shit and be real.
When you tell the truth there is less to remember. :D :D :D

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

guys i have no sides on this, just wanted to give some benefit of the doubt just incase. You know I am the king of jumping to conclusions so I thought I would do something different this time.
To be honest I read the first line of all posts in this debate so I have no clue what the hell I am saying or whats going on.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

this is basically what I hear when I read
[youtube][/youtube]
Bye Bye
metatron

Post by metatron »

:D
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes guys, cool your jets. It is no big deal and there is no harm, no foul. This is not DoubleV where your full name and correct address are mandatory, and you can say whatever you like about where you come from.

It's only when you start trouble with others that there will be trouble for you, it's pretty much the only rule!!!!!!

It's not that hard is it?
Commander in chief - VVF Army