Holy Hell!

News and information from 2018 onwards
Rap Man127

Holy Hell!

Post by Rap Man127 »

Somebodys Pissed!

8/17/11 update!
Another cruel, vicious and unprovoked display of hatred and malice from the HATE FORUM has resulted in a member of my family being caused extreme emotional suffering. The HATE FORUM went out of their way to hurt my family member at her job by emailing her a message all for the sole purpose of causing her pain. The HATE FORUM again has harassed me and members of my family and invaded our privacy regarding matters they have no right to involved themselves with. In my opinion these are disgusting individuals who should be barred from the internet. One day action will be taken against these individuals for harassment and cyberstalking.

He again promised new tunes r coming.
Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time and you'll have the time of your life!!!
ankh

Re: Holy Hell!

Post by ankh »

anyone knows what he's referring to? :?:
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
Rap Man127

Post by Rap Man127 »

ankh wrote:anyone knows what he's referring to? :?:
Personally I have no idea, he is obviously reffering to somebody on this forum whoever it may be contacting one of his family members and insulting them or something along those lines.

Though Vinnie does tend to exagerate.
Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time and you'll have the time of your life!!!
ankh

Post by ankh »

yes, i was wondering who could have done such a stupid thing and what did he/she say.Also, when pb posted the av with a pic of Vinnie's wife-and he wasn't sure if the pic,taken form kiss&tell, was actually her- he was contcted immediatly by Cusano's lawyer.PB apologized and stopped right away.This happens to be much worse in my opinion.
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:

poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Something tells me that Vinnie's words may have been used against him in this case. I could give a fuck anymore. I know that I didn't send them.

As for the time I used her picture as an avatar. I believe we have the thread saved . Vic , would you kindly release the thread about the avatar ???
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

They're a douche whom ever did it!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Rick, send me a PM if you can't find it, it will be in one of the 4758 posts you've made, in the back somewhere, lol...
Commander in chief - VVF Army
ankh

Post by ankh »

i hope i wasn't unclear in my post.I'm sure it is not pB who did this, i've just mentioned this as an example of how mark Nolan was ready to bite as soon as something inappropriate was happening.The AV thread i've mentioned was just an example and PB-as soon as he knew what was going on- did everyhting he could do to solve the problem.He behaved like a gent.

I hope this problem will be handled properly and solved very soon.If Vinnie would have made names, it would have been easier to pinpoint who he/she was-if it was coming from somebody beloging to this forum- and find a solution about it.

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:

Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

At this stage I am treating it as not being true and have no idea what he's on about.

I am starting to like his use of analogy to describe us as the Hate Forum.

I see where he's coming from because DoubleV is the Love Forum and we are the opposite of DoubleV.

Post by 727 »

wow. what the hell. emailing someone in his family?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

What did they say Vinnie? Hi?
Rap Man127

Post by Rap Man127 »

Genebaby wrote:What did they say Vinnie? Hi?
Vinnie is so narcissistic. One of his family members must of mentioned to him that they received an email and he just assumed it was someone trying to harass them to find Vinnie or something along those lines.
ankh

Post by ankh »

i think it was more than that.Even if Vinnie is not somebody to be trusted 100%, i think he has written this for a good reason.I wonder what's the point of harrassing people's related to a former active musician, especially if it is- it sems- about things that are nobody's business but him. :roll:

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:

poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

ankh wrote:i hope i wasn't unclear in my post.I'm sure it is not pB who did this, i've just mentioned this as an example of how mark Nolan was ready to bite as soon as something inappropriate was happening.The AV thread i've mentioned was just an example and PB-as soon as he knew what was going on- did everyhting he could do to solve the problem.He behaved like a gent.
I rarely take offense to anything. I understood what you were saying in your initial post. All is good . THANKS for the kind words.

NEWBEGINNINGS

Post by 727 »

What was emailed. It would be good to know? I think its fucked up if its true and the person should be found out.
ankh

Post by ankh »

poserboy71 wrote:
ankh wrote:i hope i wasn't unclear in my post.I'm sure it is not pB who did this, i've just mentioned this as an example of how mark Nolan was ready to bite as soon as something inappropriate was happening.The AV thread i've mentioned was just an example and PB-as soon as he knew what was going on- did everyhting he could do to solve the problem.He behaved like a gent.
I rarely take offense to anything. I understood what you were saying in your initial post. All is good . THANKS for the kind words.

giving credit where credit it's due :wink:

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:

doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

To vinnie. It's simple. You can easily find the ip of the email. If its a work ip get the computer guy from work to chevk it or the police. If its a private email you can call the provider or check the email address details directly on the email. Usually it will say something like more info. I am not sure what the email says but its not cool if its lies or something like that. Vinnie search this out as I doubt it will be from this forum. If you can publish the email address it came from please do so we can check into it. I would like to find out who this person is.
Bye Bye
ankh

Post by ankh »

same old song and dance:

suzieQrocks1:
What a bunch of morons! Who does that kind of thing? Pond scum. The Hate Forum is just a bunch of hateful, angry, spiteful loser rejects. They're nothing but broken down haphazard spare parts who claim to be fans of Vinnie Vincent, who can't stop spewing vomit and poison and hate on their "Fan" forum. They claim to "Let Freedom Rock" but delete posts that challenge or disagree with them. Fu**ing Hypocrites! To the Hate Forum, how dare you attack and stalk Vinnie's family, let alone Vinnie himself, whom you claim to be SUCH a fan of! Shame on all you Vic's Dicks. Get a life and LEAVE HIM ALONE!! Swallow that, jerkoffs! Vinnie, you keep your head held high and kick those pieces of crap to the curb. Let the street sweep pick them up and throw them out. You're true fans are here and on your official doublev forum . You're true fans love and support you and will be there for the grand opening of your official website. Nice touch on the premier date. Sounds like good times!

At least, i hope next time he checks his spelling before posting........... :roll:

And,honestly, i don't think gene will pay attention to that,hun.He will busy celebrating his b'day and making money,recording new music as always.Something you could have done years and years ago.And this is coming from somebody who doesn't care about what Gino does.

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:

doppelganger

Post by doppelganger »

Michael LeVay é um noivo deadbeat. IS-IS verdadeiro que começ um reforço cirúrgico remove assim que ele pode sugar seu próprio pénis. Seu pénis é tão tão pequeno que é interior invertido - para fora. That' s como pequeno é.
Attachments
peloargentina1983.jpg
peloargentina1983.jpg (122.69 KiB) Viewed 8296 times
erg2

Post by erg2 »

"The Hate Forum is just a bunch of hateful, angry, spiteful loser rejects."

How dare she call me spiteful?!?!? I'll get my revenge on her someday just because she hurt my feelings!!
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen

Post by 727 »

I just read he blames me. Well he better check this because I an going to sue his ass . I want to see this info . i swear on my mothers life its not me and I want to speak to the person pretending to be me asap. Who is it? I want to know now as both vv and him are going to be sued.

Post by 727 »

Vic who did this , I need to know who the slimebag is?

Post by 727 »

What was said in that email? If I am being falsely accused I want to know . Does someone say 727 wrote this. It's not me and I suggest vinnie you find out through legal channels who it is . Don't accuse me . I want that down or I must sue.

Post by 727 »

Wtf. I believe angel is behind this stalking her way to a divorce .
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I don't believe that at all. Angel has always been very kind. Let's keep cool here and not point any fingers. Thanks.

NEWBEGINNINGS

Post by 727 »

Bullshit. I am pissed to the hill about this. I have no idea who the fuck is saying I emailed someone. If its someone on this board hell will pay. I want the info from vinnie . Someone is going to court.
EricFoxx

Post by EricFoxx »

Wow, this is just fucked up! I wonder if this shit about the e-mail is for real or just another attempt by VV to attack us? I don't think 727 is behind this. If this is for real and was done by someone else pretending to be 727, this person deserves a fucking foot in the crocth!

And I certainly hope that VV isn't making this all up, cause that would just be too much...
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Vinnie, get the details of the e-mail and get SuzieQ to post it here (she has an account) and we will ban the offending member from here! Simple as!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(

Post by 727 »

I want vinnie to get the police involved . I don't know what was said but I its not me and I want to know who said 727 is involved. We need to know the email address and where the email was sent from. I will be taking this individual to court.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I am confused about this as well.

Vinnie,I am really disappointed that you point fingers without absolute proof. Are you sure that it was someone from the VVFF . PROVIDE THE PROOF.

Track the e-mails and let's see who did it.

NEWBEGINNINGS
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Wow, it is just beyond me that this one fukn supposed email is blamed on the entire vv forum... WTF? Poserboy has it right... it's probably just some obssessed "girlfriend" from the double v forum because Vinnie isn't paying her enough attention haha!

Post by 1031 »

Not sure what the big deal is here even if a fan or what ever did happen to find the email address of a family member of Vinnie's ( and I truly find that hard to believe really whats the point ) simply delete the email and block the sender .

I think if you get all fired up about the he said she said who did what you fall on to the misery loves company couch.
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Sage advice 1031!

Post by 727 »

I believe its angel more proof to come. She lives in snyrna BTW
erg2

Post by erg2 »

1031 wrote:Not sure what the big deal is here even if a fan or what ever did happen to find the email address of a family member of Vinnie's ( and I truly find that hard to believe really whats the point ) simply delete the email and block the sender.
I think it's because of the "extreme emotional suffering" his family member experienced due to receiving an email.

Much like the "extreme emotional suffering" one endures being a Vinnie Vincent fan...
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

erg2 wrote:
1031 wrote:Not sure what the big deal is here even if a fan or what ever did happen to find the email address of a family member of Vinnie's ( and I truly find that hard to believe really whats the point ) simply delete the email and block the sender.
I think it's because of the "extreme emotional suffering" his family member experienced due to receiving an email.

Much like the "extreme emotional suffering" one endures being a Vinnie Vincent fan...
Or the "extreme emotional suffering" one endures for being Vinnie Vincent
Space Galleon Javelin - My space opera web serial. It's free! And complete! Go check it out.
Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon Author page, for if you want to check my fiction and stuff.
erg2

Post by erg2 »

Cernex wrote:Or the "extreme emotional suffering" one endures for being Vinnie Vincent
It's not easy being V'sy!
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies

Post by 727 »

Suzie you should look at one of your own that moved from California to sleep in the streets to be next to vinnie .
jesternjeff

Post by jesternjeff »

727 wrote:Bullshit. I am pissed to the hill about this. I have no idea who the fuck is saying I emailed someone. If its someone on this board hell will pay. I want the info from vinnie . Someone is going to court.
Did you try contacting him to resolve the matter at hand ? Maybe it's best you try !!! If it's not you , then dont worry about it ! Personally, I think it's funny as hell .... next it will be kids from down his street throwing rocks over the 8 foot fence to his swamp land house and Vinnie taking it out on his wife ! lol
jesternjeff

Post by jesternjeff »

This is just GREAT NEWS. Fuck that asshole , Im happy someone pissed him off and gave him a taste of his own medicine !
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

No---DON'T TRY TO CONTACT HIM. Vinnie never looks at anything as a kind gesture. Even during the roughest of times , he never accepts kindness. He is actively looking for people to wipe his ass and do his dirty work.

The attacks by DoubleV members are quite funny though.

Yes JJ, It looks as though someone is holding Vin's mouth wide open so they can give him a healthy supply of man mustard. We can assure Vinnie that the delectable delicacy of ooze is NOT cumming from one of Vic's Diks.

My mind is dirty but I am clean so quit your playful "finger pointing" Mr. Cusano and actually name the person .
Bring it on already . Let's see this supposed e-mail that was sent to one of your family members at her work.

I will gladly accept your apology when you see it isn't me or anyone else here at the VVFF.

NEWBEGINNINGS

Post by 727 »

Suzie , Venice angel is living on vv doorstep not you. I only say this because of false finger pointing my way. Check the smyrna or murphybro library in the day and you will find her. She wants vv badly and Diane out,, she has already proven she is willing to move to snmyrna to do this. Call the Murphy shelter or snyrna library or Walmart in smyrna.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Faaaaaarrrrrrrrkkkkk!!!!!
erg2

Post by erg2 »

Is the Smyrna Wal•Mart where Vinnie buys his plastic containers?
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Guys,
Please leave Angel alone. She hasn't attacked us and only wants good things for Vinnie. She has to learn the hard way as well. When Vinnie dishes his venom her way ,she will still offer her help to him. Her ways may be strange to some of us but it doesn't warrant an attack.

727 , I am confused to who you are and how you got this information. PM me and let's have a talk . COOL ???

NEWBEGINNINGS
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

erg2 wrote:Is the Smyrna Wal•Mart where Vinnie buys his plastic containers?
Oh my GOD, for the dogs? :o :mrgreen:
erg2

Post by erg2 »

He needs to © that idea fast before Simmons puts out a line of KISS coffins for pets!!
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Bit nasty there guys aye!!!
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

ERG2 - That was fucking funny dude!
metatron

Post by metatron »

Thing is, it probably true, Gene would do that. There are KISS coffins for humans, why not for your dog. I would put it past Gene to do it.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.