Vinnie placed on a pet abuse site

News and information from 2018 onwards
poserboy71

Vinnie placed on a pet abuse site

Post by poserboy71 »

O.K.--- Everyone knows I do not joke about this. I feel this site has falsely placed Vinnie in their database. I hope Vinnie does something about this .
I do not like posting this because of what is charged and because of the mugshot.

http://www.pet-abuse.com/profiles/18204
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Vinnie placed on a pet abuse site

Post by Genebaby »

They have it all wrong the idiots.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
MeteoraXV

Post by MeteoraXV »

I truly believe he loves animals
AshesToAshes

Post by AshesToAshes »

Poor Vinnie... I hope he does something about this cause it's not right.

Well it's nice to know Vinnie still plays guitar.

Post by 727 »

these websites are assholes. I am going to make a complaint, i think we all should.
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

now that's just fukn bullshit... these people haven't even researched this and it's just a knee-jerk reaction so they can add someone to their database. i'm all for posting info on idiots who abuse animals, but they'd find out that Vinnie clearly isn't one if they'd do their homework. the guy clearly LOVES animals if he went to the extent of making caskets and writing epitaphs for them. people suck...
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Bunch 'o' douches!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Vinnie was cleared of any wrong doing to his animals, they certainly did not actively promote that on this website for pet abuse!
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Sent email to remove him from the website!!!!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Nice work Shram!
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
birnie

Post by birnie »

Dogs dogs dogs !
I love em !
most peeps here love em, and it's well know that Vinnie LOVES EM !
If i ever made it to the dubv forum i was even goin got start a Dog thread and ask V to show some pics.
Even when the initial reports of suspicious activity by V was in the papers, i don't think anyone here jumped to any silly conclusions and just aswell cause they were proved to be false.

Vinnie, everyone here has got your back on this one that's for sure :woof: !
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Send them an e-mail requesting that Vinnie be removed from their site :

info@pet-abuse.com.

It's as simple as this:

Please remove Vinnie Cusano from your database . He has been PROVEN innocent by the local PAWS chapter.

Thank you, Rick Schobel

NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Pretty much what I said.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

AMEN Brother !!!

NEWBEGINNINGS
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

Ok, email sent.

Here's hoping they actually fix it.
Space Galleon Javelin - My space opera web serial. It's free! And complete! Go check it out.
Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon Author page, for if you want to check my fiction and stuff.
BurtReynolds

Post by BurtReynolds »

Did he get rid of the big raping dogs that killed the little poof balls?
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Pretty badly worded there Burt! But I guess it is a fair question. But also none of our business I'd guess?!

Post by 727 »

The facts are:
His wife went to the police (maybe drunk) to report she had been beaten at around 6.30 in the evening. The police reported that she had signs of being beaten. The police went to his house around 7pm and he would not let them in (or didn't hear them I suppose). He was arrested by a SWAT team and booked in at the police jail around 10.30pm that night and spent the night in prison and was released in the morning. This is all logged at the police station. Anyone can check. He then went to court (dressed in high heels and make up in what looked like he was dressed as a woman to most people) and he agreed to take anger management classes and then december 5 he has a hearing and if he has done the classes and not got in any trouble with his wife he should be ok and all this will be removed from his record. The thing is.. can he stop flirting with the girls on his doublev board? I doubt it. When I could see over their it was pretty crazy stuff for a married guy to speak to these people that way. I heard from someone who is no longer posting on that board and she quit because of this sickly sweet love fest. But is this the reason his wife gets mad with him??

I believe it unfortunate he was labeled a pet abuser but if he hadn't of had this violent run in none of that would have ever been known.

The thing I say is also remember on his youtube he said he was completley found innocent of charges against his wife which ofourse are un-true (ask the court and check with the journalists who checked it out ) and I find that very arrogant after your poor wife has just been beaten. I also find it very tastless he never appologized to his wife and only really suggest from the yotuube , that the reports were all wrong. So did his wife lie ? how can it all be wrong? thats what he sounds like he is saying, he sounds like he is saying his wife fabricated it all and the police basically lied too.. Its pretty sickening to me. All he has to say is am so sorry for all the harm I caused to my wife and family and that would have been cool. but no he has to say everyone is lying and after him in a typical way.
Deputy Joseph May says: “On Sunday at approximately 6.44pm I responded to the office lobby in reference to a female who was covered in blood and possibly intoxicated. Upon arrival at 6.49 I made contact with Diane Cusano.

“Diane stated to me that she and her husband Vincent Cusano had gotten into an argument about a female he was talking to. She stated Vincent became verbally abusive, swearing and telling her to ‘Get the fuck out of the house”.

“Diane stated that Vincent then smacked her in the face. She stated he grabbed her by the hair and threw her to the ground, then dragged her through a pile of glass from a broken plate. She stated he threw her on the ground a total of four times before he let her get up and she drove to the sheriff’s office.

“During the time I was speaking with Diane, deputies attempted to make contact with Vincent at his residence multiple times, with no answer. Negotiation and FAST teems were activated and dispatched to 101 Woodland Trail. FAST deputies made contact with Vincent Cusano with no incident.

“While at the residence deputies found four sealed containers containing deceased dogs. Animal Services spoke with Diana and were advised the animals had been killed by one of their aggressive dogs.

“Vincent would not make any statement about the incident. Questioning was then stopped. I booked him on charges of aggravated domestic assault.”

Vincent is due to appear in court on June 23 to face the charges.

Post by 727 »

look at the rss feed

he is talking about walking down the beach with one of his angels, non of my business but It doesn't sound like a married man to me.
vinnie and Maria ( for your walk on the beach ) (by: LuciaBrasilW)

Last Post by: LuciaBrasilW on 08/09/2011 @ 7:59:38 PM
ankh

Post by ankh »

what's this has to do with somebody mistakenly considering him a pet abuser? :?:
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"

Post by 727 »

because without this no one would have known about the dogs.
metatron

Post by metatron »

BurtReynolds wrote:Did he get rid of the big raping dogs that killed the little poof balls?
shramiac wrote:Pretty badly worded there Burt! But I guess it is a fair question. But also none of our business I'd guess?!
This is a fact & not something I take lightly cause I am a dog owner. If a dog is found to be unsociable with people of other dogs they are put down. This is from the RSPCA in Australia. One dog I tried to re-home, just couldn't change. I had to bring it back to the pound. I don't know if it ended up being re-home, but it seemed unlikely. After that experience I stopped trying to re-home dogs. That's not to say I wouldn't get a dog from a pound. Saw heaps of beautiful dogs that I would have loved to own. And a lot of dogs that were given a rough deal & would be destroyed. I remember one awesome looking husky that was in the big house & scheduled for termination for nipping a kid outside a shop. I tried to plead with the pound to let me purchase him, but they wouldn't let me cause they they counted him as being unsociable. Even when I said that the kid could have been the instigator they still wouldn't reconsider. Sad. So in saying all this, that dog that VV had, that killed those other would be destroyed.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.