Vinnie Vincent unleashes Hell

News and information from 2018 onwards
Brooklyn_Born

Vinnie Vincent unleashes Hell

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Well, it's been an interesting couple of hours here at the Good Ship VVff! This board was opened because Vinnie Vincent deleted us all from his forum in July 2010, which he was kindly donated by a generous fan. We are fans, not haters... We wouldn't be here otherwise,... It is Vinnies music that bonds us and we have developed friendships through our communication here at VVff... Today Vinnie Vincent requested of his board members at double v to create hostility at our open forum. We don't disallow people to view this site and freedom of speech truly exists at this forum. Vinnie, if you are reading this I honestly cannot believe that you have lowered yourself to request your fans to start trouble with your... fans?! This is an all time low... Very disappointing...
You've gone from playing in the worlds biggest rock band to 200,000 people to waging cyber wars?! What the hell is wrong with you? I am worried for you and your well being as this is not normal behavior... I can't understand how you can sit in front of a computer all day absorbed by all of this? You have god given talent and you waste it... What a total shame for us fans that probably won't hear your amazing skills again... But more so a shame for you... You were so creative and now nothing...at all... Why don't you address us like a man at this forum...
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
shramiac

Re: Vinnie Vincent unleashes Hell

Post by shramiac »

Nice one!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
metatron

Post by metatron »

Yes nice one Brooklyn. That was a fun Friday afternoon.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
MickFury

Post by MickFury »

shramiac,,,Did you think when you saw the heading 'Vinnie Vincent unleashes Hell' that this was a new alblum :?: :lol: :lol: :lol: . Oh No VV can't do that, he far toooooooooo busy stalking the net for new tribute sites that HE NEEDS TO SHUTDOWN. Also he is too buy with his harem of unshaved MILFS to do anything constructive like release music.
I live among you, hiding in plain sight, but watching over you in secret, waiting, protecting. I have witnessed your capacity for courage, and though we are worlds apart, I am here. I am waiting. I watching.
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

"Unshaven Milfs"?? Bahahaha! Classic! I love this MickFury guy!

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

MickFury wrote:shramiac,,,Did you think when you saw the heading 'Vinnie Vincent unleashes Hell' that this was a new alblum :?: :lol: :lol: :lol: . Oh No VV can't do that, he far toooooooooo busy stalking the net for new tribute sites that HE NEEDS TO SHUTDOWN. Also he is too buy with his harem of unshaved MILFS to do anything constructive like release music.

Read my mind Mr. Fury! Read my mind!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Don't worry guys, I will clean it up later, I am busy now.

Very sad and some terrible things said by some of these people.

It is indeed a new low from Vinnie.

Just don't respond anymore, it's clearly what they want.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Sorry if I offended anyone earlier but I wasn't going to sit back and let that carpetback Levay bag everyone out at this forum... This is a crowd of good people at VVff and his insults were simply unjustified... I'll zip it now :D

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!

Post by 727 »

carpet back lol.
chisel5

Post by chisel5 »

Brooklyn_Born wrote:Well, it's been an interesting couple of hours here at the Good Ship VVff! This board was opened because Vinnie Vincent deleted us all from his forum in July 2010, which he was kindly donated by a generous fan. We are fans, not haters... We wouldn't be here otherwise,... It is Vinnies music that bonds us and we have developed friendships through our communication here at VVff... Today Vinnie Vincent requested of his board members at double v to create hostility at our open forum. We don't disallow people to view this site and freedom of speech truly exists at this forum. Vinnie, if you are reading this I honestly cannot believe that you have lowered yourself to request your fans to start trouble with your... fans?! This is an all time low... Very disappointing...
You've gone from playing in the worlds biggest rock band to 200,000 people to waging cyber wars?! What the hell is wrong with you? I am worried for you and your well being as this is not normal behavior... I can't understand how you can sit in front of a computer all day absorbed by all of this? You have god given talent and you waste it... What a total shame for us fans that probably won't hear your amazing skills again... But more so a shame for you... You were so creative and now nothing...at all... Why don't you address us like a man at this forum...
"We are fans, not haters... We wouldn't be here otherwise "

Are you :?: sorry i dont think so. Im not going to start calling people but almost every topic on this site ends up with on of your members slagging Vinnie off as well as the nasty pictures that you make up .

To spend so much time and devotion in finding new ways just to put him down i would call that hate if you love his music so much then just let him get on with it .

Try and look at your site awith new eyes as if it was your first time viewing it and read the words that you wrote about Vinnie does it really sound like you are fans of his ?
Anyway thats just my opinion
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

And that's fine mate, your observations are noted...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
WizKid

Post by WizKid »

My question for you new folks that have come over to INVADE this forum........WHY do you care??

Vinnie has his own forum that you all love to flock to and worship and the altar of the great Vinnie Cusano and tell him how his light and presence swallows you in an envelope of divine inspiration. It's way too metaphysical for my tastes but if that makes you happy, good for you!

We have our forum here and we like it. After being kicked out of Vinnie's forum last year many of us wanted to have a place to hang out and Vic was nice enough to create this place. We say what we want to here and Vinnie says what he wants at his forum.

There are numerous fans here that were burned by Vinnie over the years and they have unfinished business with him that, it seems, will stay unfinished as long as Vinnie shuts them out and never addresses the issues that they have. That's his perogative but he shouldn't be shocked that folks are talking about it if he's in denial.

I, personally, haven't been done wrong by him as I didn't have enough interest in the box set to purchase it in the 90's and I've never sent him money for anything in the past. There are things that have raised my suspicions but I'm not going to point a finger without proof. Investigations are ongoing in that regard.

Either way, if this forum bothers anyone or Vinnie himself; why not just ignore it? It seems that you are just feeding into the drama with all of this "HateForum" talk and telling folks to attack us.

Gene Simmons could spend his entire life going after folks that talk about him on the internet but he doesn't. He accepts the fact that people talk about other people and there's nothing you can do to stop it. He ignores it and continues to put out product every year. Do I think Gene has done some pretty ridiculous things over the years and can come off like a 2-bit Shyster scumbag? Absolutely! But me just posting that opinion isn't going to affect him one way or the other as he's Gene Simmons and I'm just some moron in TN with a podcast.

Vinnie should feel the same way....
Check out the Decibel Geek Podcast at http://dbgeekshow.blogspot.com/
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

Dolby wrote:This is not a Forum__This is a Conspiracy -Everyone reading this stuff should know these people are a bunch of Conspiracy Theorists doing their best to destroy Vinnie Vincent's good name -Loonies with a weird agenda. My first and last post - can not stomach to hear anyone reply. Vinnie is a genius so stop with this bullshit. I urge everyone involved in this place to turn their backs on it__if you have any balls.

The irony in this post is hilarious :lol:
warmachine:D

Post by warmachine:D »

Dolby wrote:This is not a Forum__This is a Conspiracy -Everyone reading this stuff should know these people are a bunch of Conspiracy Theorists doing their best to destroy Vinnie Vincent's good name ...

Yea, mannn. It's all a conspiracy.
By now your name and particulars have been fed into every laptop, desktop, mainframe and supermarket scanner that collectively make up the global information conspiracy, otherwise known as "The Beast."
Dolby wrote: Vinnie is a genius ...
Pretty sure all of us agree with this. Well, if you put was instead of is.
1SG of the VVFF Army
Arjen

Post by Arjen »

Let Vinnie release "something" and we'll see if we're fans or not....
I'm the first in line to buy something VV ....

If the new VV guitar wasnt such a fiasco, it would be hanging on my wall now...
TheGoodDr

Post by TheGoodDr »

One thing's for sure....a lot more people are going to be coming here to simply read the posts from Vinnie's "True Fans". The irony of coming here to simply post same nasty worded shit is that across any number of KISS fan forums, the notion that Vinnie Vincent and his fans are all loopy is reinforced.

So Vinnie, I know you're reading this, you really didn't think things through too clearly when issuing the instruction that your 'fans' come to this 'hate forum' and unleash hell. You really haven't achieved anything at all other than giving the world some further insight into the madness that has engulfed your life, particularly as of late.

The forum hasn't closed. It hasn't stopped the 'haters' from posting in response. The conversations about how great your music was will continue. As will the talk of what a wasted talent you were. And I use the word 'were' because tonight I was watching the Rolling Stones documentary "Shine a Light" and seeing these guys, OLDER than YOU playing their hearts out, genuinly having a great time was just a pure joy to watch.

If you had put out ANY product in the last decade, myself and pretty much everyone here would have snapped it up in a heartbeat. But you didn't. And no matter how much you (and us) complain about how crappy some of KISS' stuff has been in the last 20 years at least they have put stuff out in the last 20 years!

Sure I still enjoy listening to your first Album (admitedly I'm not much of a fan of ASG) but to be able to listen to another Vinnie Vincent record (other than the two that I have) is something that I can say with my hand on my heart will never occur.
Last edited by TheGoodDr on Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Nicely said Paul...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

Yep. He continues to do more damage to his public image than anyone here could ever do. Congratulations, after I've finished letting people know what your latest move is, you'll have even less respect from the cd buying public.

You reap what you sow.
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

I'm not too sure if he is actually of the opinion that he actually cares anymore? He certainly is not making the effort to sell product...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

Brooklyn_Born wrote:I'm not too sure if he is actually of the opinion that he actually cares anymore? He certainly is not making the effort to sell product...

Well he wants to control everything that is said about him, he re writes history still to this day. I'd say he cares a bit too much. I don't believe he'll work again in any capacity, not publicly anyway. There won't even be anything posted as promised on his site imo. It's all false promises to keep people under his control. He is a common sociopath along with a few other things. He does not understand things like decency or empathy. You & I along with everyone else are here to serve his needs, whatever they may be at any given time. Buy my guitar, praise me, do what I say, don't go there, don't say that, don't speak to him, go and insult those people. If you don't allow him to control you're every thought you of no use to his fragile ego. Look at his forum, 3 people at best, all without the capacity to see his actions for what they are. THEY are his kind of fan, being used, but not smart enough to be aware of it.

Oh he cares way more than is normal, but only for his own fragile ego requirements. He's pitiful.

Post by 727 »

You know its so weird to have mudler here. I am loving your posts. I would not have believed this possible.
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

I appreciate you posting in a non abusive manner. When did I (guitarman) delve into his private life or spy on his forum ? I as a contributing member who had stuck up for him for many years on many forums. I dispelled myths, told people to stay out of his private life and was very vocal about some of the people here. I'd like you to answer that question, bearing in mind that Vinnie himself saw that his info on me was nonsense ?

You can high five the "missing links" that showed up earlier & exposed us to their lack of intelligence, but ultimately they damaged Vinnie's reputation in the process.
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

727 wrote:You know its so weird to have mudler here. I am loving your posts. I would not have believed this possible.

I owe it to the people I fought to now speak up in their favor 8)

Post by 727 »

Ha. Fortress of solitude. Lol. This is so freaky. Little kids act older than this.

Post by 727 »

He is nearly 60 years old. I can not believe this .
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Guys, please don't reply to the "invaders" with the low IQ or the primitive English. Some seem able to string a decent sentence together but they will dribble the usual rubbish like a cult member. Engage them and show them nicely how wrong they are in their beliefs.

Thanks

Vic
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Vdog wrote:
727 wrote:You know its so weird to have mudler here. I am loving your posts. I would not have believed this possible.

I owe it to the people I fought to now speak up in their favor 8)
Welcome Mulder!
Welcome to the place of truth where anybody can speak their mind without getting the boot!

For years Vincent Cusano has had the power to reach out, acknowledge, make amends for the sins of the past and he refuses to do so. Even now he could reach out, make some jestures and he could be forgiven and reunite all of his fans but he always steadfastly declined and refused to do so. It's sad really!

Mr. Cusano the more negativity that you issue will be returned to you tenfold but alas look in the mirror at that tired face, bald head and greying beard and ask yourself if this is what you want to leave behind? Do you want this chaos to be your legacy?

You can still be remembered as Vinnie Vincent a great and legendary artist or you can be remembered as Vincent Cusano the criminal who is profoundly guilty of everything that he has been accused of here.

I offer you the friendly suggestion to do something positive with the time that you have left. Have the recogning that Ebenezer Scrooge did and make the time that you have left better than it ever was.

You could do this and the SLAGGING would stop!

Kev
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Well alright KeV :D Nice!

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
metatron

Post by metatron »

Kevin, once again you cut through the bullshit with a Precision-Incision. We show our hands everytime, it all up to Cusano to make the next move.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Guys, the clean up is happening to remove the spammers.

Please do not reply to anything they say if they come back, will make it much easier to clean them up like they were never here.

Just ignore their posts as if they weren't there, thanks.

Vic
MickFury

Post by MickFury »

[youtube][/youtube]
Yes Sir-eh, my Wiener should be sucked on.
I live among you, hiding in plain sight, but watching over you in secret, waiting, protecting. I have witnessed your capacity for courage, and though we are worlds apart, I am here. I am waiting. I watching.
erg2

Post by erg2 »

Genebaby wrote:Guys, the clean up is happening to remove the spammers.

Please do not reply to anything they say if they come back, will make it much easier to clean them up like they were never here.

Just ignore their posts as if they weren't there, thanks.

Vic
But I was having so much fun...although it was like having a debate with semi-retarded trailer park doofuses.
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

It was fun for a bit, but it was just going to give us all a rash in the end.

Killer words from Uncle Kev there.

Vinnie would do well to listen if he has the capacity to do so.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Genebaby wrote:
Killer words from Uncle Kev there.

Vinnie would do well to listen if he has the capacity to do so.

Old man Kev has still got all his marbles, that's for sure!!! Sage of the VVFF!!!
strangeways
Location: United States of America (Greater Chicagoland area)

Post by strangeways »

Why am I not surprised?

Jeez.

I'm glad I did not sign up for his new forum / site.

As I have said before I prefer here.

If Mr. Vincent has a problem with the reputation he has obtained then he only has himself to blame.

After all, no one here

...got himself kicked out / quit Kiss
...got himself kicked out / quit his own band
...took pre orders for a box set that was never delivered upon
...got himself arrested for domestic abuse

and those are just the highlights / lowlights ....

I'm a huge fan of Vinnie's music.
I think he brought Kiss back from a low point in their career and was the best non make up guitarist they ever had. I think he also released the best material of any ex Kiss member solo wise.
I would love for him to release new material as well as tour.

I know that all of us here have said the above in one form or another over and over again.

I'm not sure what else we can do for Mr. Vincent.

If he is actually telling people at his new forum to attack this forum then he is indeed in need of some help.

That's just silly.
"Stairway to the stars, I think I'll write good health to you." - Albert Bouchard / Richard Meltzer / Donald Roeser
"Vinnie Vincent saved Kiss. It's just too bad he couldn't save himself." - Me
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

True. If he ever wants pissing on, I'll be there for him.
erg2

Post by erg2 »

strangeways wrote: After all, no one here

...got himself kicked out / quit Kiss
...got himself kicked out / quit his own band
...took pre orders for a box set that was never delivered upon
...got himself arrested for domestic abuse

and those are just the highlights /
Well put.
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
kissfan78201

Post by kissfan78201 »

damn, I was gone for a while, and now all this new drama..lol so we now have VV cult members invading this forum?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

We did have a couple of days ago. They were not exactly making any posts of value. It was embarrassing for them really. Michael Levay (related to Anton maybe) was the most childish and insipid. It was not pretty.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Yer,,,what were their e-mail address again Vic :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MickFury

Post by MickFury »

Metatron you cool mofo, here is Michael Levay Face Book page.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pro ... 2399860148
metatron

Post by metatron »

Thanx Fury. :D
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Only 1 friend in the whole world for Michael Levay?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

He is mega popular!!
erg2

Post by erg2 »

My guess is a 26-year old virgin and shitty guitarist who spends his afternoons at Guitar Center and evenings sitting alone at a crappy bar, staring creepily at anything without a penis while drinking Old Style. Afterwards, he goes home to watch MMA, fantasize about how he could kick someone's ass before logging onto the doublev forum to engage with the only social interaction he ever receives and finishes off by masturbating furiously for 30 seconds on chat roulette.
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

I came home from my weekend - what was happened in a few days???
Wow - a invasion of this forum - verry funny to read the posts.
But it's a lot of fun for me
mfoster

Post by mfoster »

Vinnie should try "invading" the wig store and pick up something from this century
Stand up and be counted
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Welcome back Wolfi :D you should have read some of the posts before Vic cleaned it all up :lol:

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I did make some classic replies, very witty stuff from me.
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Yes one good material from you Vic :D

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!