NAMM Catalog?

News and information from 2018 onwards
Genebaby
Site Admin

NAMM Catalog?

Post by Genebaby »

Did anybody have a look at the catalog that was on display at NAMM?

Were these pages in it? They were created by Tom Palecki before Vinnie dismissed him.

Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Re: NAMM Catalog?

Post by shramiac »

They do look good don't they. I always laugh at guys who say how stupid & ugly Vinnie's guitars look!?!?!? That design is much better looking than half the Vee shapes or those hideous Dean Razors!!! Just my opinion!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

For me the doubleV is one of the best designs ever! I really like it! The Randy Jackson gold is also super fine!
But I don't have the catalog - 60 bucks no way ever for me - for what? Four sides??? Laughable :evil:
Iceman75

Post by Iceman75 »

Second in looks only to the Ibanez Paul Stanley Iceman.
Nice!!!
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

I love the PS10 too :P
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
Arjen

Post by Arjen »

A very cool catalog indeed. Im pretty damn sure when buying this catalog you'll receive a home-made printed booklet. No way this catalog is printed professionally. Why? Because if the catalog is printed professionally you'll get at least 500 copies or 1.000 for a few bucks more. Costprice will be at most a buck each.

No reason to ask a ridiculus price. He would sell 10 at most at keep the remaining 990 catalogs in his barn along with the boxsets.

Also... a catalog is meant for promotion. Which means FREE or just shipping costs....

I still feel like SHIT after waiting for months and the guitars FINALLY being unveiled at NAMM ... and ask MASSIVE amounts for a guitar... and with a payment option we all know is unsafe with no buyers protection ...

Goddamnit!! Why do I like VV so much?!?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

It's a curse.

It does hurt when there is blatant ripping off trying to happen.

We're not stupid and it's not the 80's.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I wish they all had 24 frets.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Genebaby wrote:I wish they all had 24 frets.
Yes siree!!!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

$60 DOLLARS LANDED ON YOUR DOOR STEP FOR 4 PAGES. WHAT A VALUE?

IS THE QUESTIONING OF THIS HATE?
metatron

Post by metatron »

Arjen wrote:A very cool catalog indeed. Im pretty damn sure when buying this catalog you'll receive a home-made printed booklet. No way this catalog is printed professionally. Why? Because if the catalog is printed professionally you'll get at least 500 copies or 1.000 for a few bucks more. Costprice will be at most a buck each.

No reason to ask a ridiculus price. He would sell 10 at most at keep the remaining 990 catalogs in his barn along with the boxsets.

Also... a catalog is meant for promotion. Which means FREE or just shipping costs....

I still feel like SHIT after waiting for months and the guitars FINALLY being unveiled at NAMM ... and ask MASSIVE amounts for a guitar... and with a payment option we all know is unsafe with no buyers protection ...

Goddamnit!! Why do I like VV so much?!?
Hi Arjen. Totally agree with you. A long long time ago in a far off galaxy, I got some experience as a graphic artists. Anyway, I got to go to plenty of printing facilities with professional printing presses. Just to calibrate the press can take up to 1000 sheets of printing (sometimes more) that are basically trash. Then after that calibration is correct, you do the real printing of the catalog. If VV was going to do this professionally he would have at least wanted to print 1000 of them to make it worth his while. And YES a catalog is meant for promotion. Which means FREE!!!
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
MeteoraXV

Post by MeteoraXV »

HOLY SHIT THAT GOLD ONE LOOKS AMAZING...
I'd like to see Vinnie play that one... :)
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I want them all in 24 fret versions!!!
MeteoraXV

Post by MeteoraXV »

Damn im not really a big fan of guitars but those are some nice fckin masterpieces :D
DAMN what better hands to be played with other than vinnie's ?
let the chromatic chaos begin!!!