VINCENT CUSANO COME CLEAN

News and information from 2018 onwards
mgrom

VINCENT CUSANO COME CLEAN

Post by mgrom »

Ok let's set the records straight,what's the level of ridiculness,the gauge is falling off !

First of all,you are VINCENT CUSANO,"Vinnie Vincent" is a name that Gene Simmons gave to you
and you obviously registered,same thing you did with Eric Carr's makeup.

1 Why did you register Eric Carr's make up ? Trying to get advantage of his family ? that's poor taste They are not able to sell most of Eric's images due to your suing threats because that make up was registered under your name,that's poor faith and karma is a bitch ! GIVE IT BACK TO ERIC CARR'S FAMILY !!!

2 I try to log into the Doublevforum,it's impossible,how do you want me to keep being your fan ?

3 When i went into your youtube account trying to get information on the guitar,there is a horrible message to the "imposter",what are you talking about Vinnie, are you the owner of the whole Internet ????

Forumco.com is a free site where everywhere can create a messageboard, yes we can create doublev2.forumco.com, vinnievincentguitar1.forumco.com,vinnievincentrules.forumco.com How will you stop that ? registering all ? then you are nuts !

What are the bad actions is this guy doing ? Please ellaborate,now you say "SHOW YOURSELF TO THE FANS!!! "

WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING FOR THE LAST 15 YEARS ????? VINNIE PLEASE SHOW YOURSELF TO THE FANS!PUT YOUR FACE IN THE BOXSET PROBLEM

WHERE ARE THE BOXSET WE PAID ??? IM STILL WAITING MAN,ITS BEEN 15 YEARS A good idea could be vinnievincentpleaserefundourstolenmoney.forumco.com Why you hide and does not show your face to your scam ? now that is FAKE AND FRAUDULENT !

In my opinion i think that you are the only obsessed, delusional and harmful to yourself you still care about Gene and Paul and the psycopath

You're a grown man so Grow up and get a life, let your message board free and face the fact REFUND THE BOXSET MONEY

LIES AND MORE LIES CHARGES WERE DROPPED,MY ASS

The only people you are hurting is yourself.I truly feel sad for your state of mind

A PRESS RELEASE ABOUT THE BOXSET COULD BE A GOOD START
WHAT DID YOU RESURFACE FOR ? WE WERE FINE YOU CAME BACK
WITH EMPTY PROMISES AND DELIVERING NOTHING,YOU JUST OPENED THE
BOXSET WOUND AGAIN,THAT'S ALL YOU REMIND US BY PROMISING OVER AND OVER
HOW LONG DO YOU HAVE THE GUITAR AD RUNNING ? OVER A YEAR !
STILL WAITING FOR THE CATALOG PAL...STILL WAITING

THIS TIME IM DONE
YOU LOST ANOTHER FAN,NOW ITS GONNA BE 3 MEMBERS
BYE BYE FOREVER THIS TIME

Re: VINCENT CUSANO COME CLEAN

Post by 727 »

He only has Eric carrs make up if its a woman wearing it. The same with his own. Read the fine detail and from what I have seen a mr kero and not Mr cusano owns that. Someone should contact Mr kero to do the correct thing and give the trademark to erics family if he has and respect for Eric at all. He has pissed off Robert, mark, gene, Paul, Eric carrs family, Eric singer and Bruce kulick. What band member he ever played with likes him.? Not many. What a great gesture it would be to give it to erics family.

Post by 727 »

Plus no guitar maker for the guitar . So we hear , who's making the guitar now?
metatron

Post by metatron »

Since Vinnie is rewriting history. I going to take advantage of this situation...You know..glass half full type of thing. I going to rewrite my part of my VV history & say that ,'Now come to think of it, I DID pay for that boxset...Yes, I did. Where is my box set Vinnie'. Also I can vouch for anyone on this forum that they have paid for the boxset too. Fork out Vinnie.
(Two can play @ this 'I'm Insane' game)
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Iceman75

Post by Iceman75 »

I never ordered the boxset, but I will buy it when it shows up in a store.
erg2

Post by erg2 »

I actually wish I'd HADN'T ordered the boxset. I'd love to have it, but at the time I was pretty poor and spent $120 that I did not have.
It's been years and I'm doing pretty well now, but the entire experience has clouded my trust in people. Vinnie Vincent has actually made me a less trusting person. It actually makes me mad to think that someone like that has had such a lasting, negative effect on me.
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

It's difficult to not be negative when it comes to Vinnie...
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Dannii might be right.

I seem to recall that back in the 90's all current members of the VVFF, knowing that in the future they would be a member here, all ferverishly ordered the Vinnie Vincent Box Set.

After months and months of painful waiting no Box Set was ever delivered and now all VVFF members anxiously await remuneration from Vinnie Cusano.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

mgrom wrote:Ok let's set the records straight,what's the level of ridiculness,the gauge is falling off !

First of all,you are VINCENT CUSANO,"Vinnie Vincent" is a name that Gene Simmons gave to you
and you obviously registered,same thing you did with Eric Carr's makeup.

1 Why did you register Eric Carr's make up ? Trying to get advantage of his family ? that's poor taste They are not able to sell most of Eric's images due to your suing threats because that make up was registered under your name,that's poor faith and karma is a bitch ! GIVE IT BACK TO ERIC CARR'S FAMILY !!!

2 I try to log into the Doublevforum,it's impossible,how do you want me to keep being your fan ?

3 When i went into your youtube account trying to get information on the guitar,there is a horrible message to the "imposter",what are you talking about Vinnie, are you the owner of the whole Internet ????

Forumco.com is a free site where everywhere can create a messageboard, yes we can create doublev2.forumco.com, vinnievincentguitar1.forumco.com,vinnievincentrules.forumco.com How will you stop that ? registering all ? then you are nuts !

What are the bad actions is this guy doing ? Please ellaborate,now you say "SHOW YOURSELF TO THE FANS!!! "

WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING FOR THE LAST 15 YEARS ????? VINNIE PLEASE SHOW YOURSELF TO THE FANS!PUT YOUR FACE IN THE BOXSET PROBLEM

WHERE ARE THE BOXSET WE PAID ??? IM STILL WAITING MAN,ITS BEEN 15 YEARS A good idea could be vinnievincentpleaserefundourstolenmoney.forumco.com Why you hide and does not show your face to your scam ? now that is FAKE AND FRAUDULENT !

In my opinion i think that you are the only obsessed, delusional and harmful to yourself you still care about Gene and Paul and the psycopath

You're a grown man so Grow up and get a life, let your message board free and face the fact REFUND THE BOXSET MONEY

LIES AND MORE LIES CHARGES WERE DROPPED,MY ASS

The only people you are hurting is yourself.I truly feel sad for your state of mind

A PRESS RELEASE ABOUT THE BOXSET COULD BE A GOOD START
WHAT DID YOU RESURFACE FOR ? WE WERE FINE YOU CAME BACK
WITH EMPTY PROMISES AND DELIVERING NOTHING,YOU JUST OPENED THE
BOXSET WOUND AGAIN,THAT'S ALL YOU REMIND US BY PROMISING OVER AND OVER
HOW LONG DO YOU HAVE THE GUITAR AD RUNNING ? OVER A YEAR !
STILL WAITING FOR THE CATALOG PAL...STILL WAITING

THIS TIME IM DONE
YOU LOST ANOTHER FAN,NOW ITS GONNA BE 3 MEMBERS
BYE BYE FOREVER THIS TIME

Well done and welcome here!
I'm one of your box set brothers and so is ERG2.
Welcome to the Island of Misfit Toys and the Vinnie Cusano Hate Forum :lol:
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

erg2 wrote:I actually wish I'd HADN'T ordered the boxset. I'd love to have it, but at the time I was pretty poor and spent $120 that I did not have.
It's been years and I'm doing pretty well now, but the entire experience has clouded my trust in people. Vinnie Vincent has actually made me a less trusting person. It actually makes me mad to think that someone like that has had such a lasting, negative effect on me.

Me too!
metatron

Post by metatron »

Genebaby wrote:Dannii might be right.

I seem to recall that back in the 90's all current members of the VVFF, knowing that in the future they would be a member here, all ferverishly ordered the Vinnie Vincent Box Set.

After months and months of painful waiting no Box Set was ever delivered and now all VVFF members anxiously await remuneration from Vinnie Cusano.
I like where we are going with this. The whole space/time continuum, Back to the future, Terminator, Even Horizon. Must have been the late 80's, early nineties when we punch a hole in space & we then traveled via a worm hole to a place where a guy runs his own fan forum & wants no fans on it. Sounds about right...Bizarro land.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

I did all the leads on LIU!!!!! :P :P :P
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
metatron

Post by metatron »

shramiac wrote:I did all the leads on LIU!!!!! :P :P :P
Nice one...I did all the ones on ASG & if i recall, Vick did the first VVI release. We better update some of those KISS forums with this late braking discovery. :D
MeteoraXV

Post by MeteoraXV »

And I'm actually Gene $immon$.. keep up the good work on this forum boys and keep on defaming vinnie
MeteoraXV

Post by MeteoraXV »

Oh and while I'm here anyways, check out our KISS Kasket. It's Hotter Than Hell! Yet also doubles as a cooler.
Don't leave home without our KISS Kondoms for your Love Gun. They Fit Like A Glove! Ow!
We'll keep you comin' and get you going.
BearFan

Post by BearFan »

No doubt some of the Kiss merch has crossed the line of good taste (and common sense for that matter) .. but if you go to the Kiss site and order something and pay for it, you will actually get it in the mail.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

It's always nice to get what you paid for.

A lot of people expect it really.
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

As a modern day consumer it's not too much to ask for... Vinnie? Anything to add??
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

MeteoraXV wrote:And I'm actually Gene $immon$.. keep up the good work on this forum boys and keep on defaming vinnie
Don't think we're trying to defame him per se! Whatever our "concerns" with Vinnie, we all want him to release new music and scare the crap out of us again!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Good catch!

We're not out to defame Vinnie, he does a fantastic job of that himself.
Sandimas

Post by Sandimas »

Genebaby wrote:Good catch!

We're not out to defame Vinnie, he does a fantastic job of that himself.
You just said it all in that one sentence!!!
MeteoraXV

Post by MeteoraXV »

Hahahaha guys I'm not saying that I was just acting like Gene :mrgreen:
Actually Gene would be like "Vinnie Vincent? Who's that??"
He hasn't even said anything about Vinnie being arrested, that says alot doesn't it?
Vinnie should take Gene as a prime example of someone who lets the bullshit slide past him
And MOVE ON!

Quit the forum/selftribute drama and get down to business already jeez
TJMonster

Post by TJMonster »

727 wrote:Plus no guitar maker for the guitar . So we hear , who's making the guitar now?
I am....unofficially. Lol
If you want to talk Guitars, PM me!
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

he he he