Double V Forum Re-Opening

News and information from 2018 onwards
quentin

Re: Double V Forum Re-Opening

Post by quentin »

The only view I have on the entire situation is this, I see it as fixing a broken mirror. It can be done but the outcome will be a repaired bloody mirror, thats glued together, and will never look the same. To anyone that wants to help, knock yourself out, but you will pay a price for it either way. We can build a new bigger, stronger house, but at the end of the day the siding is just going to fall off, and it's going to be the same house. My experience is there is no winning for losing for anyone.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Hey, I'm not trying to be a prick (Yer yer, I know what your all saying....you don't have to try :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: ) But the whole wet t-shirt car wash thing is a bit creepy...Vinnie is like 58yo, (59, I think this year) & Angel, I'm guessing your like 20 year younger than that, if not more. Man, I'd be blaming it on somethin'...blame it on the blood red lunar eclipse. blame it on moonlight, blame it on good times, blame it on the boogie. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
quentin

Post by quentin »

or you could do like milli vanilli, and blame it on the rain :lol:
metatron

Post by metatron »

quentin wrote:or you could do like milli vanilli, and blame it on the rain :lol:

nice work QA.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Nah, they lip synced in their videos. Vinnie only finger synced in his!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
quentin

Post by quentin »

If the story is true about another guitarist playing under the stage for Ace then he would be Vanilli's comet!!!!! :lol:
TeenAnkhgst

Post by TeenAnkhgst »

VeniceAngel wrote:
doublev wrote:You live in cal and don't have a car? That's a first.

Yup ... never really needed one and I actually got around easier without one.
Big city life = lots of traffic, no parking and expensive insurance.

... but now I can't put aside a vision of Vinnie in a wet t-shirt washing my car.
Would be worth getting one now. :P :wink: :twisted:
Just a wee bit 'o vomit in my mouth....
VeniceAngel

Post by VeniceAngel »

metatron wrote:Hey, I'm not trying to be a prick (Yer yer, I know what your all saying....you don't have to try :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: ) But the whole wet t-shirt car wash thing is a bit creepy...Vinnie is like 58yo, (59, I think this year) & Angel, I'm guessing your like 20 year younger than that, if not more. Man, I'd be blaming it on somethin'...blame it on the blood red lunar eclipse. blame it on moonlight, blame it on good times, blame it on the boogie. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Age is an illusion. :D :wink:
For the last time, my name is ANGEL NOT Venice !

Love prevails in all ways - always!

VeniceAngel

Post by VeniceAngel »

quentin wrote:or you could do like milli vanilli, and blame it on the rain :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe ... just maybe ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

quentin

Post by quentin »

:D :lol: "gotta blame it on something" :P

I know we don't know each other very well, but I love you already Angel! Glad you like my sense of humor, you should have been around in the days of the Toilet boys! Everyone was alot more comedic then. There was a time once when the fans came together and artisticly, and verbarlly stomped those who messed with Vinnie :twisted: . "These guys were a bad influence on me, and taught me language I'd never heard in all my life" :P lol!!! jk
doublev

Post by doublev »

Could you imagine what the toilet boys would have made of angel.
quentin

Post by quentin »

Shes female, they wouldn't know what to do with a woman! :twisted: :twisted: :lol: lol Somehow I don't think she'd be phased at all by them lol.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

quentin wrote:Shes female, they wouldn't know what to do with a woman! :twisted: :twisted: :lol: lol Somehow I don't think she'd be phased at all by them lol.
Too true Q!!!!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
VeniceAngel

Post by VeniceAngel »

:twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :P :wink:

birnie

Post by birnie »

VeniceAngel wrote::twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :P :wink:
Everytime i see that 3rd last smiley, all i can see is Wolfi 8)
metatron

Post by metatron »

Man, isn't the reopened doubleV site awesome :!: I am totally loving it :!:
doublev

Post by doublev »

I am wondering what he is waiting for. To open it up takes a second.
I am thinking maybe he doesn't have time to answer questions which is why it remains closed.
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

birnie wrote:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Attachments
Steffi 072.JPG
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Perfect teeth Wolfi! :mrgreen:
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Geez! Again with the naked Wolfie pics!!!!!!!!! Stop it you handsome devil!!!!!
KhetenAnkh

Post by KhetenAnkh »

Hello, everyone,

I think I'm about to burn my bridges, so get your marshmallows ready. :)

Back on page 3, it was pointed out that Venice Angel is 'a newbie who has to earn the trust of the members'. If Ms. Angel is a newbie at 165 posts (as of this one), then how long does anyone figure it will be for a couple of you to trust me with my piddling little 3 (also as of this post)? I suppose that I should put up some sort of hello in the newbie "tell us about you" thread, but I haven't a clue what to say. Does that make me untrustworthy? I hope not. :|

I may have only shown up here in the last couple of days, but that's only because I didn't know this forum was here. I used to go to Pyro Messiah. Before that, there was nothing out there that I was aware of. Many of you have spoken about how you got to meet him here or saw him there, but not everyone lives in the US or had access to the kind of money that allows for travel. There is also a certain amount to be said for personal circumstances making it not possible to do these things. :(

I collected what I could, when I could, and if I could afford it. I still have all of it. Pins. Posters. Photos. Hundreds of them. Maybe thousands. Just because I never met him, it doesn't mean that I'm any less legitimate of a fan. :|

I suppose what I'm saying here is that I understand how many of you were burned. Badly in some cases, critically in others. Once bitten, twice shy. I get it. But just because that happened in a 'relationship' with one person, it doesn't mean that everyone else is just the same as them. I only ask that you give newcomers a chance to show you that we're not all some fly-by-night rubberneckers, looking at the train wreck that is Vinnie Vincent. Some of us newbies were here before some of you even heard his name. A few of us might even be damn near his age. Some of us can be really nice once you get to know us. :)

So give us that chance. 8)

Thank you.
doublev

Post by doublev »

hey, we love new comers here . don't worry about nothing.

nice you are here. its all about a complete picture and spectrum of fans and ideas etc. No one wants to force any kind of opinion to anyone. But a lot of us have been burned and thats the truth. If you don't like it say it or start another board but try not to let anything bug you too much.
doublev

Post by doublev »

also venice only had a few posts at page 3.

you do have to earn trust at any new place you go in life, don't you think?
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Welcome KhetenAnkh, everyone is welcome here at VVff :D thanks for your words, i hope to see you contribute your opinions, observations & stories to our community... Enjoy :D
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
doublev

Post by doublev »

if you'd have been on my old board you would have been fucked by now however! lol
KhetenAnkh

Post by KhetenAnkh »

doublev wrote:if you'd have been on my old board you would have been fucked by now however! lol
*smirk* I was on your old board. Under a different name. Just a few days before someone (not mentioning any names, but he once had pink feathers in his hair) shut me out. No idea why. I've noticed that the login doesn't work anymore, even though I only posted once or twice and none of it nasty. *shrug* I never mentioned it before since it was all of 2 or 3 posts and not worth noticing.

Thanks for the welcome and thanks for understanding my point of view, even if you don't agree with it.

I lurk a lot because I have something that Vinnie just might identify with: agoraphobia. I have it, even in cyberspace. How's that for screwed up? I also tend to burn bridges by saying unpopular things, even if there is a good reason to say them.

I never meant any anger or insult to anyone what I said. No fire or brimstone. Just wondering how a bunch of people can take in a noob and welcome them warmly when they've been hurt by someone they had (have?) great respect for.

Peace. :)
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Hi KhetenAnkh, welcome to the VVFF, good to have you here.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Don't worry about us dude! Everyone gets a ribbing here sooner or later!!! :P :P :P
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Your post was a pretty good introduction, that's a good start for the new members section, it doesn't take much.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

shramiac wrote:Don't worry about us dude! Everyone gets a ribbing here sooner or later!!! :P :P :P
...and a RIMMING. :shock: :shock: :shock:
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
birnie

Post by birnie »

Who the fuck is this newbie KhetenAnkh ?
I don't trust him/her.
All of 4 posts and telling me what's what.....Geeze!
:lol:

Welcome aboard KhetenAnkh
For a burning bridges post earlier, i thought it was pretty soft.......rip into us man, especially that no good Rick....besides, he'll probably enjoy it :D
metatron

Post by metatron »

poserboy71 wrote:
shramiac wrote:Don't worry about us dude! Everyone gets a ribbing here sooner or later!!! :P :P :P
Yes Rick, I especially enjoy the RIMMING.
KhetenAnkh, I think the trustworthiness is directly proportional to how much other members like your Avatar & Logon name. From my calculations you've scored a 85% approval rating. (That pretty good around this neck of the woods). Really don't worry about the ribbing & rimming...We are full endorsed by Astroglide, so the transition should be smooth. I mean look @ some of the posts from last week, I got called several names. You get use to it & realize that other peoples opinions for the most part are like their arseholes. Arseholes being, we all have one. And they produce shit (opinions), but we prefer to think that the other guys (opinion) sinks more. Just take my approach, shoot first, take no prisoners & burn your bridges to light your way. Nice to have you here.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Metatron forgot to add : "FUCK YOURSELF" :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol: xoxo Slurp

NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Post by metatron »

poserboy71 wrote:Metatron forgot to add : "FUCK YOURSELF" :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol: xoxo Slurp
I always FUCK MYSELF :shock: , (as offend as humanly possible.)
They call it self abuse but why do I like it so much :?: :?: :?: .
(I'm my own best lover, Slurp, Slurp, Slurp)
VeniceAngel

Post by VeniceAngel »

wolfgang161272 wrote:
birnie wrote:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Does THIS answer your question, Quentin?
(reference to the sexual tension in the forum and its possible causes) ...

I mean .... look at those perfect ... TEETH!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :mrgreen: :P :wink: :lol:
Attachments
Wolfis perfect TEETH.jpg
Wolfis perfect TEETH.jpg (69.95 KiB) Viewed 6165 times

poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

That smile may be for you, but that naked shoulder is FOR ME !!! XOXO SLURP :P :P :P

NEWBEGINNINGS
VeniceAngel

Post by VeniceAngel »

KhetenAnkh wrote:
doublev wrote:if you'd have been on my old board you would have been fucked by now however! lol
*smirk* I was on your old board. Under a different name. Just a few days before someone (not mentioning any names, but he once had pink feathers in his hair) shut me out. No idea why. I've noticed that the login doesn't work anymore, even though I only posted once or twice and none of it nasty. *shrug* I never mentioned it before since it was all of 2 or 3 posts and not worth noticing.

Thanks for the welcome and thanks for understanding my point of view, even if you don't agree with it.

I lurk a lot because I have something that Vinnie just might identify with: agoraphobia. I have it, even in cyberspace. How's that for screwed up? I also tend to burn bridges by saying unpopular things, even if there is a good reason to say them.

I never meant any anger or insult to anyone what I said. No fire or brimstone. Just wondering how a bunch of people can take in a noob and welcome them warmly when they've been hurt by someone they had (have?) great respect for.

Peace. :)

A big welcoming hug to you, KhetenAnkh! :D

"he once had pink feathers in his hair"

I thought they were earrings. :P
I see lots of those on the Venice beach boardwalk. :P

VeniceAngel

Post by VeniceAngel »

birnie wrote:Who the fuck is this newbie KhetenAnkh ?
I don't trust him/her.

For a burning bridges post earlier, i thought it was pretty soft.......rip into us man, especially that no good Rick....besides, he'll probably enjoy it :D

Birnie, Rick, enjoys a good RIMMING ... better than a RIPPING! :lol: :lol: :lol:

birnie

Post by birnie »

VeniceAngel wrote:
I don't trust him/her.

Birnie, Rick, enjoys a good RIMMING ... better than a RIPPING! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes indeedy i would imagine so !
Now, correct me if I'm wrong.
Rickster, unforutnatly divorced, but does that mean single?
and VA.....assuming (maybe incoretly), single ???
Doesn't take much to join the dots here people !!
Now Angel, go get a 1st hand report on the Rimming :o
VeniceAngel

Post by VeniceAngel »

birnie wrote:
VeniceAngel wrote:
I don't trust him/her.

Yes indeedy i would imagine so !
Now, correct me if I'm wrong.
Rickster, unforutnatly divorced, but does that mean single?
and VA.....assuming (maybe incoretly), single ???
Doesn't take much to join the dots here people !!
Now Angel, go get a 1st hand report on the Rimming :o

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, I'm single but I'm all about the reVVing (here are some more dots to connect, Birnie: a car, soapy suds, Vinnie, myself, Vinnie's wet t-shirt ... if it's difficult math ... it = reVVing -------------------> which is closly related to RIMMING but not the whole enchilada worth! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

so ...
I'm afraid someone else will need to report back about Rick's RIMMING guilty pleasure. :lol: :P :mrgreen: :wink:

Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

post some more pics for our viewing pleasure angel !!!!!!!!!!
birnie

Post by birnie »

I think it's time for a new signature Angel....
So i took the liberty :mrgreen: (damn, there's wolfi again!)
VV_Rick.JPG
VV_Rick.JPG (18.15 KiB) Viewed 6143 times
VeniceAngel

Post by VeniceAngel »

birnie wrote:I think it's time for a new signature Angel....
VV_Rick.JPG

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Dearest Angel, Would you please change your signature picture collage to the one that has my underage face on it. It makes things naughty. I'll be the high school senior and you can play the lunch lady being served meat against her will.

:wink: :wink: :wink: Do you see how I tied in the vegetarian lifestyle??? I care !!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

NEWBEGINNINGS
VeniceAngel

Post by VeniceAngel »

poserboy71 wrote:Dearest Angel, Would you please change your signature picture collage to the one that has my underage face on it. It makes things naughty. I'll be the high school senior and you can play the lunch lady being served meat against her will.

:wink: :wink: :wink: Do you see how I tied in the vegetarian lifestyle??? I care !!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

It's a little too NAUGHT NAUGHTY :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A lady could really lose her innocence in this forum! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

please angel could you do a collage like that but ...using your pictures , i would gladly put that as a signature , please make it for me ! i will be anxiously waiting
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

KhetenAnkh wrote:Hello, everyone,

I think I'm about to burn my bridges, so get your marshmallows ready. :)

Back on page 3, it was pointed out that Venice Angel is 'a newbie who has to earn the trust of the members'. If Ms. Angel is a newbie at 165 posts (as of this one), then how long does anyone figure it will be for a couple of you to trust me with my piddling little 3 (also as of this post)? I suppose that I should put up some sort of hello in the newbie "tell us about you" thread, but I haven't a clue what to say. Does that make me untrustworthy? I hope not. :|

I may have only shown up here in the last couple of days, but that's only because I didn't know this forum was here. I used to go to Pyro Messiah. Before that, there was nothing out there that I was aware of. Many of you have spoken about how you got to meet him here or saw him there, but not everyone lives in the US or had access to the kind of money that allows for travel. There is also a certain amount to be said for personal circumstances making it not possible to do these things. :(

I collected what I could, when I could, and if I could afford it. I still have all of it. Pins. Posters. Photos. Hundreds of them. Maybe thousands. Just because I never met him, it doesn't mean that I'm any less legitimate of a fan. :|

I suppose what I'm saying here is that I understand how many of you were burned. Badly in some cases, critically in others. Once bitten, twice shy. I get it. But just because that happened in a 'relationship' with one person, it doesn't mean that everyone else is just the same as them. I only ask that you give newcomers a chance to show you that we're not all some fly-by-night rubberneckers, looking at the train wreck that is Vinnie Vincent. Some of us newbies were here before some of you even heard his name. A few of us might even be damn near his age. Some of us can be really nice once you get to know us. :)

So give us that chance. 8)

Thank you.
Welcome, I for one enjoyed your post and look forward to more. Do you play guitar?
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

birnie wrote:I think it's time for a new signature Angel....
VV_Rick.JPG
Birnie that is funniest fucking thing that I've seen in a long time! Thanks for that and Ricky no offense intended. :D
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Streetbeat wrote:please angel could you do a collage like that but ...using your pictures , i would gladly put that as a signature , please make it for me ! i will be anxiously waiting
Venice , c'mon
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Venice, Sammy is going to rub one out to a collage of your pictures :-)