VV Incident Mentioned On SiriusXM

News and information from 2018 onwards
ozone73

VV Incident Mentioned On SiriusXM

Post by ozone73 »

I turned on SiriusXM Hair Nation earlier tonight. After catching the end of "Lisa" by Lita Ford, the host says he is Keith Roth and jokes that he is the president of the Vinnie Vincent fan club. Then he proceeds to paraphrase Vinnie's statement on YouTube. When he's finished he says, "Vinnie Vincent has yet to unleash the truth." I couldn't believe my timing. I don't turn it on very often and if I had been a minute late I would've missed it. Just thought it was cool to hear the Vinnie situation being talked about on there.
Settle the f*ck down, monkey tits!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: VV Incident Mentioned On SiriusXM

Post by Genebaby »

I can't believe the guy was quoting from the YouTube account, looks like word is getting around Vinnie is on there.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
ozone73

Post by ozone73 »

He seemed to talk alot about the dogs.
Settle the f*ck down, monkey tits!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

The bloody dogs hey? They are not a story anymore, it's over with. If there was foul play with the dogs I dare say Vinnie would be in more trouble then he is now! Of course he would never do that, so we know it's cool but the rest of the world is still fixated on it.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
quentin

Post by quentin »

He's more well known than some would think. There isn't alot about him out there, but I found it surprising myself just how many people know him. Even the kids these days know who he is, and the reason being is alot of the youth now listen to older music. "Smart kids, with good taste in music I say" :) But I found more times these days Kids seem to listen more to modern pop and 80's rock music.They are in a way forced to go back when it comes to music cause new music sucks. Almost anything I hear now personally is autotuned, or lipsynced, and these fools are making fortunes off being dancing chickens. And even though many are not familiar with autotune, people still realize how untalented the music is. Even me growing up alternative music to me til this day is the crappiest music ever created over any period of time, or genre, and don't even get me started on rap :P. Simple 4 chords, and flannel just didn't do anything for me, so I went back into time so to speak and started listening to almost all 80's rock music. The same thing is going on now with Kids. And these bands now do not have any appeal. Not to say all are bad but most seriously suck! Then you have people who knew his music, and grew up with that go back and rediscover his music, and are discovering him again.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Too true Q!

Also, I said a year ago that I caught the end of the American Idol final and Gene & Paul blew that Adam guy off the stage with their vocal power! This year I saw a bit of the final and Rob Halford (though not as strong as he used to be) blew that annoying "lean back and screech" guy off the stage with his vocal power! They just don't have the power in their voices like in the old days. The reason I don't like most female singers (sorry ladies it's not a sexist thing!) is because they all sing with falsetto in ranges that a woman should easily reach!
Like that Dido who had a hit with Emmmennemenem(blah!) and that White Flag song! Yuckity yuck yuck! Give me power!!!!!

Nice to know that the Vinster may be better known than we think? Unfortunately for the wrong reason at the moment!!!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
quentin

Post by quentin »

Yes there will never be another Freddie Mercury. You don't hear singers with vibrato at all anymore. Some of the more talented female singers are country singers in my opinion. Kelly Clarkson is a good singer, I think she, and Daughtry were the best thing to come out of Idol. Idol is completely rigged though. They keep alot of the singers on just to keep it going, but in fact they chose the winner on day 1. My cousin auditioned in louisiana when they were having try outs. They told her she was very talented but they wanted a certain persona (image). Then the idols have contracts where they aren't allowed to go to other record co. I don't think it's fair to those who have a chance so that shouldn't apply to all the contestants. That's messed up, and if that were going to apply to anyone maybe the final few that are left. But its like inviting talent, and holding a career over their head, then they toss them back into their normal life. I'm anti american idol because the people who are on it are not prepared for the industry. For someone to go to unknown to known would mess with anyones psyche, but it's like throwing a house cat into a pit of rabib lions. I know exactly what you mean about the tone of current female singers.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

shramiac wrote:Too true Q!

Also, I said a year ago that I caught the end of the American Idol final and Gene & Paul blew that Adam guy off the stage with their vocal power! This year I saw a bit of the final and Rob Halford (though not as strong as he used to be) blew that annoying "lean back and screech" guy off the stage with his vocal power! They just don't have the power in their voices like in the old days. The reason I don't like most female singers (sorry ladies it's not a sexist thing!) is because they all sing with falsetto in ranges that a woman should easily reach!
Like that Dido who had a hit with Emmmennemenem(blah!) and that White Flag song! Yuckity yuck yuck! Give me power!!!!!

Nice to know that the Vinster may be better known than we think? Unfortunately for the wrong reason at the moment!!!
i have the power you are talkin about
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Thanks Emporer Palpatine!!! :lol:
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(