Vinnie Vincent is in jail

News and information from 2018 onwards
doublev

Re: vinnie vinvent is in jail

Post by doublev »

It's all over the web now. Even an Indian newspaper picked it up from tmz. Still wish they got the day he was arrested correct. He slept in jail.
Got to thank a good friend for breaking this .
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Weird enough is that we are THE source for ALL Vinnie news.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
ankh

Post by ankh »

since now there will be thousands of rumours, let's wait until things get a bit clear before any speculation.
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

It has already been stated and that's what we are unfortunately waiting on.

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

ankh, there are guys on the ground, its not speculation. The only thing that can give or take a little is how bad it was. I have heard but without being there its a matter of a couple peoples accounts. What I can say is its not speculation, the basic facts are in place.
strangeways
Location: United States of America (Greater Chicagoland area)

Post by strangeways »

Yikes.

Obviously this is not good.

No woman is worth going to jail over - ever.

When will guys learn that it's not only not right to hit a woman (unless in self defense) but no woman (or what she says) is worth going to jail over.
"Stairway to the stars, I think I'll write good health to you." - Albert Bouchard / Richard Meltzer / Donald Roeser
"Vinnie Vincent saved Kiss. It's just too bad he couldn't save himself." - Me
doublev

Post by doublev »

i understand that things can get hot and out of hand. But this sounds like overkill (and I am not saying even a slapping or pushing is good either).
strangeways
Location: United States of America (Greater Chicagoland area)

Post by strangeways »

Any official police reports / mug shots released yet?
"Stairway to the stars, I think I'll write good health to you." - Albert Bouchard / Richard Meltzer / Donald Roeser
"Vinnie Vincent saved Kiss. It's just too bad he couldn't save himself." - Me
doublev

Post by doublev »

the official report is coming tomorrow.
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

This story is on at least a dozen web sites that I have seen so this will definitely get a lot of press on music sites etc...
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
ankh

Post by ankh »

doublev wrote:ankh, there are guys on the ground, its not speculation. The only thing that can give or take a little is how bad it was. I have heard but without being there its a matter of a couple peoples accounts. What I can say is its not speculation, the basic facts are in place.

sorry, maybe i wasn't clear enough, i don't say there are no facts, it's just that, after watching pb debate with so many s**** stirrers on the kissfaq, i was suggesting to wait a bit before say anyhting more than the fact we know until things were more clear.I wasn't suggesting anything else but that.

I
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Yes, No matter how clear I am on that forum, some of those fucking shit stirring cunts have to try and twist my words. I stated what I know to be fact and said let's wait to see who is at fault. It is funny that some people at KissFAQ would make light of the fact that I said I was praying for the Cusanos.

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

i don't look at kissfaq. those guys make me want to kill myself. Also that ESP board as funny as those shits are sometimes drives me crazy.
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

I agree with Dino regarding KissFaq...

Vinnie & Diane must be both feeling like shit today...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

Brooklyn_Born wrote:I agree with Dino regarding KissFaq...

Vinnie & Diane must be both feeling like shit today...
Totaly agree
DICKBUTTONS

Post by DICKBUTTONS »

WOW......I will be paying attention to this story!!!!
doublev

Post by doublev »

hi DICKBUTTONS!
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

Hi DICKBUTTONS ! It will be very interesting what you'll be saying! Welcome here
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

DICKBUTTONS wrote:WOW......I will be paying attention to this story!!!!
I love DICKBUTTONS !!! You sir are beyond FUCKING AWESOME!!! :D :D :D

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

Where is Sammy, I can not believe he has been offline all today
DICKBUTTONS

Post by DICKBUTTONS »

doublev wrote:hi DICKBUTTONS!
Hello!!!!
doublev

Post by doublev »

dv is going to sleep for the night.
thanks Rick and the source/sources (you know who you are).
speak tomorrow
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I feel like Wolfie. It's gonna be difficult to sleep tonight. :cry: :cry: :cry:

NEWBEGINNINGS
vinniefan83

Post by vinniefan83 »

Tragic news.

I just hope from this that maybe Vinnie sees people on this forum care about him enough to offer to post bail. That's real caring.

Well done guys.

As everyone else said, prayers for both of them.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I woke up to this, I can go all day!!!!

It's still just a little hard to grasp what's happened. I can only assume things haven't been rosy for a while, Vinnie wouldn't just snap like that, would he?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
TheGoodDr

Post by TheGoodDr »

The releasing of his mug shot will be the first of many 'public' photos of Vinnie that the world is going to see as this very sorry state of affairs plays out. Having NO control over the publication of not only his mug shot but being forced to attend court (on numerous occasions) will deeply affect this obviously very private and controlling individual. There will be no coming back from this. My only hope is that now Vinnie can finally see what a fucking asshole he has been for the best part of his life. Stealing from friends and fans is one thing, beating a woman, well, that's just fucking low.
warmachine:D

Post by warmachine:D »

Wow, this is incredibly disappointing. I hope they're both okay, especially Diane. I was hoping any new news about him would be good, but this is just really bad. :( Hopefully Vinnie will finally change his ways after this.. I hope this is his last big mistake, and we might have the old Vinnie back sometime.
1SG of the VVFF Army
kissfan78201

Post by kissfan78201 »

Hi everyone, I have a question, so the TMZ news is wrong? I have a music blog, and I'd like to have correct news.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

TMZ is correct, he was arrested and taken in. The date may be wrong as he spent the night in jail and got out in the morning.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
metatron

Post by metatron »

Vinnie, Vinnie, Vinnie. I not surprised in the slightest. I'm disappointed in you, but not surprised. With Vinnie, he's always in the shit, it just the depth that changes.
A true waste of talent. How did you go from the cute little kid playing a ukulele in a cowboy outfit to a guy who the Swat team need to take out. Vinnie R U Fucked up or what :?: Please get some help.

P.S I'm happy to pay for the mug shot if directed in correct avenue.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

I've had no luck in locating the mug shot, it will probably be released by the media tomorrow anyway as the story further develops...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
Skwint

Post by Skwint »

just got up hoping it all to be wrong - im not saying i didnt believe you mate i just hoped but its all over the web now.

very sad indeed - cant find a mugshot anywhere - yet.

As TMZ said - story devoloping - cant see it getting any better.

I actually hope Vinnie has looked on here tonight as he will see people still care and want him to get some help.

Will see what happens over the course of today.
Cruisin' downtown, Shakin' her love, Is that babe talkin' to me, Felt my heart drop, Women can't stop, Girl has got me on my knees, Baby baby babe don't make me wonder, Won't you let me in, She said - see you later, Shot down, I'll be back again
doublev

Post by doublev »

I would be surprised if the media get into this story enough to pursue info and mugshot, I don't think vv is that popular. It will be interesting to see.
I think Diane and vinnie should make statements , at least Diane because this will esculate and we all hope she is on and not too seriously hurt.
doublev

Post by doublev »

definition of VV's charge form wikipedia..

Aggravated assault
Aggravated assault is, in some jurisdictions, a stronger form of assault, usually using a deadly weapon.[8] A person has committed an aggravated assault when that person:

attempts to cause serious bodily injury to another person such as in the case of kidnapping
attempts to have sexual activity with another person under the age of 14
attempts or causes bodily injury to another person with a deadly weapon.
Aggravated assault can also be charged in cases of harm against police officers or other public servants, or for bodily harm stemming from the reckless operation of a motor vehicle. The latter is often referred to as either vehicular assault or aggravated assault with a motor vehicle.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Far out! The one day I start work at 6am and don't get to check the VVFF until 7pm and all this shit happens!!!! Wow!!! This is a major disappointment! Hope all are well! What else can you say?

It'd be too selfish to hope that an Ozzy/Sharon type thing like this could be the start of a Vinnie comeback! (I even think I wrote that wrong I'm so freaked by all this!!!)

Best wishes to all involved and hope things can be worked out peacefully!!!!!

Andrew.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
doublev

Post by doublev »

this is possible sentences for the charge if found guilty..

Aggravated Assault Penalties

In most situations the penalties for aggravated assault charges are going to reflect any injuries that occurred, regardless of how serious they may or may not be. In cases where a weapon was present the penalty is often much more significant. In cases where a weapon wasn't present but serious injuries occurred because of an attack with the feet, body or fists the penalties are also stiff, even for a first offense.

Possible Penalties for Aggravated Assault

Jail time
Probation and electronic monitoring
Parole
Loss of the right to own or possess a firearm or weapon
Mandatory anger management classes
Restitution to the victim
Fines and court costs
Are you looking for help to Fight a Aggravated Assault Charge and Reduce the Penalties? Submit your case for FREE to a Qualified Criminal Attorney in your area.

Aggravated Assault Sentencing

Since Aggravated Assault in some cases can be either misdemeanor or felony charges, having an attorney involved early in the case is very important. The prior criminal history of the individual will be taken into consideration, as well as any mitigating circumstances that may exist. In many instances if there is some type of feud or ongoing conflict between the parties, the charges may be reduced and the individual proved the option of alternative sentencing including community service or probation and mandatory anger management classes.

However, there may also be sentencing enhancements depending on the circumstances. Using a dangerous weapon or firearm would be considered Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon, which is a more serious crime with severe consequences.
doublev

Post by doublev »

yes, lets hope it all works out for everyone.
doublev

Post by doublev »

yes, the ozzy thing is a good point. what happened to Ozzy? Did she drop charges?
metatron

Post by metatron »

poserboy71 wrote:Yes, No matter how clear I am on that forum, some of those fucking shit stirring cunts have to try and twist my words. I stated what I know to be fact and said let's wait to see who is at fault. It is funny that some people at KissFAQ would make light of the fact that I said I was praying for the Cusanos.
FUCK THEM. DON'T LET IT GET TO YOU. YOUR A KIND HEART GUY. THEY ARE JUST FUCKEN IDIOTS. YOU KNOW WHAT RICK. I KNOW YOUR A GOOD GUY & THATS ALL THAT MATTERS...DANNII PARIS HAS SPOKEN...I"M THE LINESMAN. :lol: :lol: :lol:
P.S i don't go to other Band Forums...They are no worthy of my time or presence.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
metatron

Post by metatron »

I only trying to see the funny side to this, no harm intended...(I have a tendency to deal with bad things in a strange way...I even found my own situation were I also died pretty funny @ certain stages) But how awesome is that that a SWAT TEAM had to pacify Vinnie. That's fucken legendary. I'm impressed with the level of nuts we are dealing with here. A SWAT TEAM.
birnie

Post by birnie »

This is sad.
I too won't say anything either way until the facts are revealed.

...but, the whole Swat team and Police saying run for cover?
Really? Cmon...isn't this just a regualr domestic violence case?
all i can imagine is a handfull of cops, 2 at the front, 2 at the back. done...at most !

Hopefully! Something good comes out of this.
If things escelated SOO much, maybe they learn something about each other and move forward.
I hear of couples who don't fight....ever, and it's obvious to everyone else it aint working.
Someone's getting walked over.
You need to stand up for yourself, but obviously, this is too much.
....and again, we don't know the story behind it.
doublev

Post by doublev »

they thought he may have a gun. It could have been a stand off situation. My brother-in-law is a cop in the Bronx and in these situations a lot of people are very hot headed and have guns and can easily start shooting at cops. If the reports are correct he didn't come to the door at first which would have alerted them to bring in a swat team. this 3rd hand info so I don't know how accurate, but I do know a Swat team was there for sure.
doublev

Post by doublev »

birnie the facts are revealed. he was arrested.

the other facts will never be revealed. Its only how much you trust the source and the source that told me all came true way before the story broke. I know people can make more of a story than it is , but this involved the whole street and was very public.
birnie

Post by birnie »

Ah i see.
I'm still thinking/living in a country where firearms are banned...thankfully
doublev

Post by doublev »

yeah, i bet 80% of the house holds in Tennessee have fire arms.
madvincent

Post by madvincent »

This is really sad to say the least and of course unacceptable. What can be even sadder is that it looks like Vinnie doesn't own anything as the names of Diane and Les Kero appear everywhere. Waiting anxiously for what will follow next...
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

I recommend that everyone request that TMZ acquire and release the mug shot photo. This photo good or bad will put a lot of rumor surrounding Vinnie to rest permanently. The truth will set everyone free including Vinnie. It is simple to post on TMZ and become a member in about 1 minute.
Skwint

Post by Skwint »

had a look at kissfaq - then remembered why i dont go there anymore.
Cruisin' downtown, Shakin' her love, Is that babe talkin' to me, Felt my heart drop, Women can't stop, Girl has got me on my knees, Baby baby babe don't make me wonder, Won't you let me in, She said - see you later, Shot down, I'll be back again
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Where could Vv be right now? Possibly with Family, or a hotel? He must be feeling very alone... I never thought
he had something like this in him :cry: so disappointing... Here we were waiting for a comeback, he's made the headlines alright but for all the wrong reasons... I hope he gets through this ok & doesn't harm himself in any way...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
doublev

Post by doublev »

the local newspaper seen to be on it too.