LIVE SHOW !!!

News and information from 2018 onwards
poserboy71

LIVE SHOW !!!

Post by poserboy71 »

Via Youtube:
Update: There are "talks" in the works of a VINNIE VINCENT live performance this year. (one show only)

*************************************************************************************************************************

Will they try to blacklist anyone or start with a clean slate ??? I'm guessing "some of us" won't be allowed to attend. :cry: :cry: :cry:

May I suggest a fair priced, "member's only" ,mini-convention complete with performance, CD's, question and answer segment to get the bullshit resolved, a group guitar lesson segment . Casual setting.
An ALL day event with a price tag between $100-$200 .
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Re: LIVE SHOW !!!

Post by doublev »

Wait until the full details appear before we all get excited.
Where the hell would the show be... maybe Rick can call around Nashville clubs and music stores.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

THAT WOULD BE GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IF he could show the world his power on the six strings he could obviously boost
the interest on his guitar line ...even a simple youtube video would make it !
doublev

Post by doublev »

Just looked at YouTube and nothing about a show.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

It's there

THE INVASION OF THE VINNIE VINCENT MODEL GUITAR IS HERE!!!! Everyone imitates us-but the original's still the GREATEST!!!!
Update: There are "talks" in the works of a VINNIE VINCENT live performance this year. (one show only)
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Since he owns the Ankh makeup ...would be killer if he does this in full costume and makeup !
im just dreaming but ...
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I just want a gracious 58-59 year old man that plays guitar and remembers that there are good people on Earth that want good things for him.

No showbiz bullshit. Casual and laid back.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Yes in a private enviroment would be very cool
doublev

Post by doublev »

Summer namm. Not that that's for the fans but I bet its summer namm.
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

He will never ever playing live!
He show for 1000 dollars old unreleased stuff - that's all

That's all fucking bullshit! This year he will playing??? Not until 2013 but I don't belive that this will ever happen
doublev

Post by doublev »

I don't see it either. And why does he have to say there is talk of vv playing live. Firstly he is or he isnt, he is speaking like its something he over heard. Also surely by now its old to say something is coming up that never does. Eg music , catalog.
If its happening say when and where because these teasers meen nothing anymore.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Maybe still in talks with the NAMM people??? I'd be happy to see him healthy, cracking that big smile and ripping away on a ukulele!!!! Sadly for me, it'd be too far away anyway! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Someone tape it for me!!!!!!!!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

He is obviously still trying to speak "behind" another alter ego, who is in "talks" with the "Vinnie camp".

Dino is right, this is Vinnie's place on the web right now. He should be able to tell us he is playing live, no bullshit.

Lots of things have been announced but not all of them have happened. The guitars showed up at NAMM, which was a miracle, but the prices are so ridiculous they may as well have not bothered.

The easiest thing for him to do is the one thing he hasn't. Release the music!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics and interview would be good to.

If this happens, well, I won't quite eat my hat, but I'll be very surprised. C'mon Vinnie, surprise me.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
metatron

Post by metatron »

No, not touching this one with a 10 foot pole.
(yes, It's me, of little faith...when it comes to VV)
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
doublev

Post by doublev »

The guitars are different because someone else was involved. If he does a show it will be at namm because he will feel safer . He is worried about fans confronting him and he thinks some are crazy and dangerous. A show for all would be great.
Somehow i doubt this will come off. Remember the ed Roman one that never happened.
so42gob4dawn

Post by so42gob4dawn »

doublev wrote:The guitars are different because someone else was involved. If he does a show it will be at namm because he will feel safer . He is worried about fans confronting him and he thinks some are crazy and dangerous.
And some of them are. Most aren't, but there's always a few who have start something. How much would it suck if everyone's good time was ruined by someone who is still hot under the collar about something that happened fifteen years ago?
It never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be.
metatron

Post by metatron »

so42gob4dawn wrote:
doublev wrote:The guitars are different because someone else was involved. If he does a show it will be at namm because he will feel safer . He is worried about fans confronting him and he thinks some are crazy and dangerous.
And some of them are. Most aren't, but there's always a few who have start something. How much would it suck if everyone's good time was ruined by someone who is still hot under the collar about something that happened fifteen years ago?
Your so correct so42gob4dawn...why be pissed off about something that happened 15 years ago, when you can be pissed off about the things that have happened in the last year...Thanks for reminding me :roll:
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
so42gob4dawn

Post by so42gob4dawn »

I haven't kept up with what has happened in the past year. I was taking care of my mother who passed away from cancer six months ago.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Vinnie needs to recognize that and address that particular issue. It would go a long way.

The treatment of Uncle Kev and his wife ,as well as others, is unacceptable. People paid for a product that they never received and were treated as if THEY were a bother.

People have forgiven as evidenced by their participation in this forum, HOWEVER, an explanation from Vinnie would be appreciated and also heal old wounds.

Sorry to hear about your mother.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

poserboy71 wrote:Vinnie needs to recognize that and address that particular issue. It would go a long way.

The treatment of Uncle Kev and his wife ,as well as others, is unacceptable. People paid for a product that they never received and were treated as if THEY were a bother.

People have forgiven as evidenced by their participation in this forum, HOWEVER, an explanation from Vinnie would be appreciated and also heal old wounds.

Sorry to hear about your mother.

Well put Ricardo!
How about even a single demonstrated act of kindness towards any long time fan!

Don't forget the attempt to disrupt your visitation with your beloved children by stirring up your ex wife
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I am not entirely sure about that so I can't damn anyone just yet . Even if I could, I most likely WON'T.
I only know for sure that my ex-wife's EX-BOYFRIEND ,as well as my friend Bill, spoke with Diane at NAMM(I did too). The ex-boyfriend has strong motives as well. He used to call my house(before and during my marriage) and ask my ex to go on vacations with him. He's a bold motherfucker- I LIKE THAT !!!

I only know for sure that Diane and Vinnie tried to have me banned from NAMM and it didn't work. They can't do such a thing. No restraining order exists even though Diane said to my friend Bill that they have(I believe) about 7 restraining orders that are standing.

I let it go months back. I will investigate more and see if the Cusano's actually had bad intentions. I would like to think they aren't that shady. I almost don't give a fuck.

STILL SMILING, Rick

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

haha.
I have no interest and never have meeting vinnie in person unless he invited me.
I would never approach the guy. I wouldn't want anyone to feel uncomfortable including myself.
I would go to a show but that would be it.
Restraining orders is a power trip if you ask me,
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Vinnie was nice to me when I met him. I'm sure he would be nice if we ever meet again. He could've been a fake
I would only want interaction if it were genuine. Kevin Dubrow was (fake)nice to fans but was the largest flower I've witnessed behind closed doors. He had something to sell.
From our investigations of Vinnie's behavior , it seems that he has a few things in common with Dubrow.

At least with Vinnie, we know what we are getting ,in that he treats us like shit and "rewards "us with overpriced merchandise and threatens us if we have constructive criticism.

NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Post by metatron »

so42gob4dawn wrote:I haven't kept up with what has happened in the past year. I was taking care of my mother who passed away from cancer six months ago.
I Am So Sorry for Your Loss, You Have My Deepest Sympathy
so42gob4dawn

Post by so42gob4dawn »

metatron wrote: I Am So Sorry for Your Loss, You Have My Deepest Sympathy
Thank you.
so42gob4dawn

Post by so42gob4dawn »

doublev wrote:haha.
I have no interest and never have meeting vinnie in person unless he invited me.
I would never approach the guy. I wouldn't want anyone to feel uncomfortable including myself.
I would go to a show but that would be it.
Restraining orders is a power trip if you ask me,
I don't believe that.
metatron

Post by metatron »

poserboy71 wrote:I am not entirely sure about that so I can't damn anyone just yet . Even if I could, I most likely WON'T.
I only know for sure that my ex-wife's EX-BOYFRIEND ,as well as my friend Bill, spoke with Diane at NAMM(I did too). The ex-boyfriend has strong motives as well. He used to call my house(before and during my marriage) and ask my ex to go on vacations with him. He's a bold motherfucker- I LIKE THAT !!!
When I came to the states, I'm going to hunt that flower down, rip his cunts heart out & ram it up his fucken flower ass...That's after I have administrated a Neuromuscular blocking drug , then stand over him as he is watching me, watching himself slowly being moved on a conveyer belt into a cremation furnace, feet first. At the point I know most of his body is burn, I'd stop the conveyer belt,,,hack his head off, send it to a Taxidermist, get it mounted & give to you as a trophy to mount on your wall over the fireplace, but only after you urinated over it to covered it in your man scent ....Why do you tell me this stuff :?: , it just makes me fucken psychotic...& YOU LIKE THIS MOTHERFUCKER...With all respect to you poser,,,that what this piece of human garbage is, a MOTHERFUCKER...do you understand what I'm saying :?: This needs to be dealt with. poser, sent me a PM with your phone number.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

metatron wrote:
so42gob4dawn wrote:I haven't kept up with what has happened in the past year. I was taking care of my mother who passed away from cancer six months ago.
I Am So Sorry for Your Loss, You Have My Deepest Sympathy
Ditto!

I went through the same thing last year with my mother but it was MS not cancer.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Danni,
You are AWESOME !!! He was at least honest about what he wanted from her. This other ex-boyfriend of hers would call the house and play the friendship angle.He even came to our wedding. I would hear from him, my ex, and her mother, how they are just "friends".
Which one of these two guys do you think she was fucking a month after( probably before ) the divorce was final ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

The point is that BOTH of those guys wanted to fuck her. I can somewhat respect the guy that was up front about it. The other guy is a lame flower.

I can live with myself in knowing that when I was married, I threw away my little black book and would steer clear of ex-girlfriends. There are some nights in recent years when I wish I didn't toss those old numbers in the trash. :lol: :lol: :lol:
At the time , it was the worst point in my life. In hindsight, my divorce is a blessing. I walk around my house now and say , "There is plenty of space here ,but no more room for anyone but my kiddies and me." Of course one should NEVER SAY NEVER, but, I have a rule that I will know and date someone for more than a year before they get the HONOR of meeting my kiddies

The only thing that sucks about my divorce is that my kiddies are only at our house 50% of the time. The great thing is that I go to 100% of their extra-curricular functions. My ex-wife doesn't do that , and sadly, my children see that. So , when it comes down to it, I see my children a heck of a lot more than my ex sees them.

When it's all said and done, I know I've done the right things for my children,myself, and everyone I come in contact with. THAT makes me feel good. I spent a long time trying to fix a marriage and understand the other person. It frustrated me intensely.
I am not overly religious but I can say that I am GOD fearing.
My life started to change when I started saying a small part of the SERENITY PRAYER every day :

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

That is why I am better at NOT fighting pointless battles. In the past, If someone argued with me, I COULD ARGUE LOUDER, WITH BIGGER WORDS, PUFFING MY CHEST, ETC... It gets you nowhere.

Yes, I still feel every emotion I ever have. I am still as passionate as I ever was.I just don't let myself get worked up over things I can't control anymore.Karma will find those that willfully hurt others.

As long as I have the love and respect of my children,family ,and friends, then I am a wealthy man.

**** Now , Let's get back to talking about the Vin-man !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

BUTTFUCK

NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Post by metatron »

Rick, These guys(scum) are not your friends...They never were. There is a lot of fish in the sea. Plenty for all. That means you RESPECT another man property. They DISRESPECTED YOU & YOUR MARRIAGE & YOUR FAMILY. There is no need for these (so called)people to behave in this manner. I'm a Libra Rick...I'm into equilibrium. And I am human...I am not God, therefore I don't try to do God's job...I don't forgive. I leave that up to God. I do the other thing...I REVENGE. I do the checks & I do the balances. I reset equilibrium. I'm the Black Panther in the cage. Yes I know I'm in a cage. I don't like the fact that I'm in stuck in this cage. I rather be free, but I'm accepting my destiny. I'm content for the most part. But the thing is, don't poke me with a stick. If you do that, I'll lash out & rip your fucken head off. As far as Karma goes, tell that to the mothers who have lost there kids to drugs, while the dealer is living the good life in a mansion, driving a Lamborghini & sipping the finest champagne.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I hear you Danni. You are correct on many levels. I just believe that the big issue of respect lies with her. I believe she should have cut the ties as I did.

NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

poserboy71 wrote:

**** Now , Let's get back to talking about the Vin-man !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

BUTTFUCK

Yes please!!!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Shram, You want butt-fucked ???

NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Post by metatron »

poserboy71 wrote:I hear you Danni. You are correct on many levels. I just believe that the big issue of respect lies with her. I believe she should have cut the ties as I did.
Yes, I agree, but it doesn't make them innocent. They were a part of it, a big part. Two to tango my friend. There is an old Italian saying...(Vinnie probably knows it LOL)...'At he the end of your days, when your lying on your death bed recalling your life. If you can count the number of real friends on one hand (5) you've done well'.
The other thing is...'MOST' women have erratic changeableness or instability, especially with regard to affections. They are liable to sudden unpredictable change & erratic behavior. They have mercurial twists of temperament, like 'quicksilver characters', cool and willful at one moment, utterly fragile the next. They need to be told how wonderful & beautiful they are everyday. The are fickle...Predictors like your 'friend' (scumfuckingcocksuxingcunts) know this and prey on the weak minded. Rick the world is the Serengeti...the weak, the feeble, the young, the naive will go up to the lake & try to get a drink of water, only to be ripped apart from stealth alligator leaking underneath the muddy waters. Your 'friends' are those alligators.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

poserboy71 wrote:Now , Let's get back to talking about the Vin-man !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, I'll read properly next time! :shock: :shock:
so42gob4dawn

Post by so42gob4dawn »

shramiac wrote: Sorry, I'll read properly next time! :shock: :shock:
It's just like signing a contract with KISS. Make sure you read the fine print!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Only Shram would fall for my shenanigans. GOTCHA !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

If, like the new guitar line, this actually does eventuate, how frickin' cool would that be guys and gals?

To see Vinnie putting a guitar through it's paces again would be fantastic. With luck we'll have pics and video of the event to enjoy over and over again.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I hope so.

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

If he does it I think it would be to promote the guitar at namm. Let's have some forgotten lick it up tunes done the way they should have been!
Lil' Jack Horny

Post by Lil' Jack Horny »

metatron wrote:
poserboy71 wrote:I am not entirely sure about that so I can't damn anyone just yet . Even if I could, I most likely WON'T.
When I came to the states, I'm going to hunt that flower down, rip his cunts heart out & ram it up his fucken flower ass...That's after I have administrated a Neuromuscular blocking drug , then stand over him as he is watching me, watching himself slowly being moved on a conveyer belt into a cremation furnace, feet first. At the point I know most of his body is burn, I'd stop the conveyer belt,,,hack his head off, send it to a Taxidermist, get it mounted & give to you as a trophy to mount on your wall over the fireplace, but only after you urinated over it to covered it in your man scent ....Why do you tell me this stuff :?: , it just makes me fucken psychotic...& YOU LIKE THIS MOTHERFUCKER...With all respect to you poser,,,that what this piece of human garbage is, a MOTHERFUCKER...do you understand what I'm saying :?: This needs to be dealt with. poser, sent me a PM with your phone number.
And that's why he won't be playing live anytime soon.
I prowl the innocent, forbidden terrain, unleashed half human, half insane
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Parker, He isn't talking about Vinnie. Dannii is talking about the guy who called my house trying to fuck my old lady.

Everyone needs to really read the post at least twice before posting. Let's be careful here. :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

I just read the first middle and last sentences which is why I have no idea what's going on. Not sure I would care to be on the bad side of some guys here.
Vinnie should not concern himself with fans, I am sure everyone would be real nice. I would but unless he is playing close to where I am I am not spending cash to fly to see a show, unless I want my wife to leave me.
If vv took down that repulsive legal bullying stupid rant off YouTube it may help in having caring fans. He acts like he is the law and he has ripped people off, including fans and fellow musicians and lied red handed more than anyone and he has the guts to act like cheif justice.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Lil' Jack Horny wrote:
metatron wrote:
And that's why he won't be playing live anytime soon.
But I'd be safe to assume Parker's point is that this gives Vinnie the impression that his "fans" are a bunch of psychos!

As Rick said, "Everyone needs to really read the post at least twice before posting. Let's be careful here."

That goes for writing posts as well!

Sure, I really don't want anyone censored but at little self censoring would go a long way!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Horseshit !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: All of us know Dannii well enough to realize the twisted humor in his ramblings. He is a family man.
I understand where you are coming from but common sense should prevail in the fact that you KNOW HIM.
Dannii was letting me know, in his SPECIAL WAY,what he thought of those guys calling my ex. I appreciate the passion and I also know that he wouldn't seriously do something like that and jeopardize his family in any way.

I ,for one , have really put my heart on the line many times and will continue to do so. You will also get my sense of humor along with it. I accept everyone here and hopefully I am accepted as well.

What we do or say here will have absolutely no bearing on what Vinnie does or doesn't do. We have shared our hearts with the guy and he has threatened us. The ball is in his court to make amends and offer the olive branch to US.

What I find funny is that this kind of humor has always existed here yet some people bring it up NOW ???

KNOW YOUR BROTHERS !!! :D :D :D

NEWBEGINNINGS
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

I enjoy all posts from all members and half the reason I login to the forum everyday is for the humour! :D

Let's enjoy this forum people! :)
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

poserboy71 wrote:Horseshit !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: All of us know Dannii well enough to realize the twisted humor in his ramblings. He is a family man.
I understand where you are coming from but common sense should prevail in the fact that you KNOW HIM.
Yes I do and so do the regulars here BUT, "newbie's" don't! Childish ramblings (sorry, don't mean that as nasty as it sounds!) about killing someone doesn't help our cause!

And to be honest, apart from a few here that have genuine "disputes" with Vinnie, no-one here actually has an issue with Vinnie! We are here for selfish reasons! We want Vinnie to come back making music, hopefully correct the mistakes of his past and play some gigs! I know that's why I'm here.

Vinnie wants to sell a guitar for $9000, good on him! I think it's crazy but does it really effect me?? Am I going to die if I don't buy it? NO, of course not.

Vinnie decides not to release any more music! Shit, I'll be bummed but it won't kill me! I'll just have to enjoy the 3rd generation bootlegs I've got of his music that we all have!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Newbies need to get acclimated and acquainted to the Elder VVFF member's humor. If not, I hear the DoubleV Forum is opening soon. :lol: :lol: :lol: The newbies can show the intelligence to ask the person in question about their intent instead of making personal attacks. We covered Dannii's ass when his remarks were put into question. Now it is time to move on.

As far as disputes with Vinnie,I don't believe those exist. I don't believe anyone holds Vinnie's actions as personal towards themselves and in the end, all of us wish the same things for Vinnie and from Vinnie. Nothing we do will affect that. A lot of us mask our disappointment in Vinnie WITH HUMOR. I believe everyone is here for the same reasons. For some(me included), it is difficult to not call "BULLSHIT" on someone that threatens fans. I don't care what he threatens me with, but when good people like Chris, Dino,Uncle Kev and his wife, Tommy, and etc... go through things that Vinnie dishes out , I have to stand with them .

I have said the same thing about Vinnie's prices. If he has an inflated self worth to think that he can price items astronomically, then good on him. It sucks for me that I don't have a lot of cash. NEXT !!!
Even the stuff that he doesn't sell I can't afford. Don't you think I would love one of those KissWorld Lithographs??? Even when the stuff is on sale ,it is expensive.

All of us would love new stuff but will happily stick with the bootlegs because it seems like more of a headache than it's worth for Vinnie to acknowledge us or his actions.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Lil' Jack Horny

Post by Lil' Jack Horny »

Well, I really wouldn't consider myself a Newbie. I was kicked off the Double V forums just like everybody else and was one of the first members on here.

I'm sorry y'all, I'm just stressing out about life and stuff. I gotta send in my confirmation for Western Washington University and then find a roommate, senior ball is coming up and my friends are all "You're gonna ask someone" but I just don't have the confidence or energy to put a whole big plan into action especially if I won't get any "action" at the end of the night, y'know? In the meantime I'm still contemplating whether to give up music after graduation or continue playing despite that it'ss unrewarding and really sucks ass. I just, I need a life counseler. Giving someone their own life to control can be a really dangerous thing for them.

I'll get over it.
I prowl the innocent, forbidden terrain, unleashed half human, half insane
metatron

Post by metatron »

shramiac wrote:
poserboy71 wrote:Horseshit !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: All of us know Dannii well enough to realize the twisted humor in his ramblings. He is a family man.
Yes I do and so do the regulars here BUT, "newbie's" don't! Childish ramblings (sorry, don't mean that as nasty as it sounds!) about killing someone doesn't help our cause!

And to be honest, apart from a few here that have genuine "disputes" with Vinnie, no-one here actually has an issue with Vinnie! We are here for selfish reasons! We want Vinnie to come back making music, hopefully correct the mistakes of his past and play some gigs! I know that's why I'm here.

Vinnie wants to sell a guitar for $9000, good on him! I think it's crazy but does it really effect me?? Am I going to die if I don't buy it? NO, of course not.

Vinnie decides not to release any more music! Shit, I'll be bummed but it won't kill me! I'll just have to enjoy the 3rd generation bootlegs I've got of his music that we all have!
shramiac, I'm going to do something that you didn't have the decency to do for me. I'm going to put this out for everyone to see. Fully transparency & gloves off. You know what traits I really really hate i person. I hate it when they are not passionate. I hate when they are luke warm, sitting on the fence. You know, the lights are on, but nobodies home kinda person. The person that lives in the grey area. Not on the extremities of the the well defined black or the white. The people that use words like, 'we'll see' & 'maybe'.
The guitar selling for $9000 not effecting you. Well that you & I disagree with that. Hate bring this up all the time, but I think I've proven that by the guitar I've asked TJ to build for me. 'Passion'. Part of the reason I never posted on the doublev site was cause I strongly disagree with the issue of censoring the topic about TJ building the guitars. As far as I was aware at the time, it was our only choice if you really wanted one. And as far was I'm aware, it;'s still our only option, When TM1 is asking $9000. And in your own words it 'looks unfinished' guitar. You don't 'really' care if VV does or doesn't release any new material. Well there more than a few here who do. Even people who have been burnt by the Box Set fiasco have wanted to chip in large amounts of money to hear another two or 3 songs. Passion. About my 'Childish Ramblings'. Life is too short for putting up with someones else shit. DO YOU HAVE A FAMILY. DO YOU HAVE A WIFE. DO YOU HAVE ANY CHILDREN. Well do you?. You can't fucken comment on shit that you know nothing about. What happened to Rick is a travesty, it basically ripped his family apart & it will effect the rest of his life. shramiac, how do you feel about that. Still don't care? Of course you don't. It doesn't effect you. I know from Rick's posts, that he is a sweet, caring, humble person & he got fucked on. Wars have been fought for less. My 'ramblings' are far from just ramblings. The only thing that stops me doing certain things is the fear of going to jail. Otherwise I'd be there with a fucken hack saw. If I'm going to love something, I'm going to love it with passion & if I'm going to hate something, I'm going to hate it with violence. shramiac, sit back in your recliner & enjoy your comfortably numb existence.