MeteoraXV

Re: DoubleV board re-opens

Post by MeteoraXV »

VeniceAngel was really another person?? Thats news for me
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Not really sure, but VA is at least a username that posts over there. ;)
Commander in chief - VVF Army
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

Hey,
I can sign up on the new tribute forum from Vinnie. Amazing!!!!
Ok - I'm lucky!
KhetenAnkh

Post by KhetenAnkh »

:?
So how many of us have been allowed in?

Allow me to re-post what I put over in davparr's "newbie to the forum thread:
Brooklyn_Born wrote:Brooklyn_Born wrote:That's not fair at all.. He doesnt even give you a chance because you have an account here...
KhetenAnkh wrote:So, does this mean that if you have an account here under one name, he can somehow find out what your IP address is and then make sure to block that address from his site, even if you sign up under a wholly different name? :shock: That isn't right. I haven't bashed VV once and have no intention to (unless he attacks me first). I have always been a staunch fan, sticking up for him when others around me were saying some pretty harsh BS. I even got beat up for it once. (A Motley Crue fan came to my rescue and kicked their butts. I'm still grateful for that. They were all twice my size at least.) How can he judge someone who has never done him wrong, no matter where they go to show their support for him? :?

I haven't even tried to go over the the "official" site yet. I'd like to, but if Vinnie comes here and reads everything, he might get the idea that I hate him, just because I'm here. I don't. I'm here because his site wasn't open and there was nowhere else to go. Now that I am here, I like the people and atmosphere of openness. It doesn't mean that I agree with everything 100% or 1% or somewhere in the middle. It just means that I'm a Vinnie Vincent fan and that it's somewhere that everyone who is a fan of his is welcome.

Not that I'm religious, but it is fitting: "Judge not lest ye be judged." "Thou who art without sin cast the first stone." Neither davparrr nor I did anything, but it feels like we're condemned by association. That's just not right. :? :(
If he can't read IP addresses from here, then how does he know who "we" are? How does he know if a person is using a real name or an alias? (He's not the only one who wants privacy and security.) It sounds to me like it's all really random who he allows in. How do I know that my style of writing won't tip him off? It's all pretty rotten. If he craves attention so badly, then why cut off his fan base with false accusations? Isn't that exactly what he says is happening to him? This doesn't make any sense at all.

I still support him fully. Just not on his official site. I'd rather do it with friends than in a place where you can be cast out just for a wrongly placed word or because I'm with other people I like. He's not my goddamned father. :x
KhetenAnkh

Post by KhetenAnkh »

:oops: :oops: :oops:
Sorry for the long-winded post.
:oops: :oops: :oops:
:wink: :)
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Your post was fine.

You have to consider that Vinnie's paranoia is getting pretty high that someone from the VVFF might slip in so new registrants are really finding it hard or impossible to sign up.

It's a catch 22 for him. The board should be made publicly viewable so the world can see what he's saying, instead of three people, and the registration should be opened back up, otherwise it will just die a slow death over there.

However, if Vinnie has become the kind of guy that could have a dinner party with skeletons, then it could go on for quite a while.
KhetenAnkh

Post by KhetenAnkh »

Thanks. Sometimes, I just don't know when to shut up. ;) :)

It's a really sad thing that he's not allowing people to come and go like in a normal site. I'm a member at a lot of places and this is the first time I've ever seen this amount of censoring. He's chopping out the roses with the weeds because he's terrified of a few dandelions. The weeds aren't necessarily even there. Sad.
birnie

Post by birnie »

KhetenAnkh wrote:He's chopping out the roses with the weeds because he's terrified of a few dandelions.
I Like it ! :D
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

That's a very good way to describe it.

Soon there will no garden, only a wasteland.

Post by 727 »

For sure its the only official forum that basically you can not sign up for. Deleting a user is normally a big deal on any board but not with vinnie, its normal.
metatron

Post by metatron »

727 wrote:For sure its the only official forum that basically you can not sign up for. Deleting a user is normally a big deal on any board but not with vinnie, its normal.
He was a history of unethical behavior. He is so arrogant & psychotic (@ the same time) that deleting a member wouldn't even register with him that it may be wrong. Mark my words, he will never release product or do anything in the entertainment business again. He has burnt every bridge. No one will touch him. And now people in the industry are coming out in droves & specking out against him.(Way to go Vinnie...remind me to never take your 'how to make friends & influence people' class) If he likes it or not we were the last bastion for him having any success & he is has blown that opportunity. Don't get me wrong, I'm not cursing him. It's just fact, he will never release product or do anything in the entertainment business again.

(I really hope Mark Slaughter rips him another arsehole)
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

Ok, yesterday I came in - today - NOT!

Thanks Vinnie - you are a great person, really
I don't understand you..no way
:| :| :| :| :| :|
MeteoraXV

Post by MeteoraXV »

wolfgang161272 wrote:Ok, yesterday I came in - today - NOT!

Thanks Vinnie - you are a great person, really
I don't understand you..no way
:| :| :| :| :| :|
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sorry man that sucks
but you DID saw it comin didnt you :(

Post by 727 »

Don't give vinnie the trigger to a nuke. He loves locking out fans . It's sick game that only hurts himself. Just like ed roman and hundreds others have said.
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

unfortunately i believe vinnie is on his last few legs of sanity... to stoop as low as fighting with fans on a message board proves that. nope, he will never do anything in the entertainment business again (well watching him sue people and fight loyal fans could be viewed as entertainment i guess).
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

It's not a good look for a celebrity. Can't think offhand of anybody else that behaves this way.