court case today

News and information from 2018 onwards
metatron

Re: court case today

Post by metatron »

Oh & BTW, just incase you didn't know,
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
metatron

Post by metatron »

KissMyAss wrote:Don't let the rudeness stop you from making a good point.

Oh no KMA, Eddie doesn't let his rudeness get in the way of anything. Like watching a big kid using a sledge hammer to get the square in the hole of a child's Shape Sorter puzzle. Too funny.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

:D
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
metatron

Post by metatron »

Brooklyn_Born wrote: :D
And I raise You :D :D
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

What I don't get is why these exiles from tge dv board that still aproved of his behaviour don't start their
own board. Angel .. edddie .. kma etc. Then they can go and aprove of what vv does to his fans in one happy place. Like a halfway house.
Bye Bye
metatron

Post by metatron »

I know why they don't.....Cause they are scared little rabbits, & the fact that WE, the VVFF have all the facts, we have all the evidence. We have the irrefutable documentation of (for good & for the bad) Vinnie's behaviour. They are scared to look into the abyss, cause in turn the abyss will look right back at them. Denial ain't just a Strip Club in Jersey.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

yes, they are scared to run a forum because vv wont like it. poor them.
Bye Bye
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Has anyone here been to " Denial"? :D
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

It's in Egypt isn't it???!!! :P
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(

Post by 1031 »

There is no controversy the facts are simple:
Vinnie was charged with aggravated domestic assault on May 21, 2011, in which he allegedly smacked his wife Diane in the face before dragging her by her hair through a pile of broken glass and throwing her to the ground repeatedly.
Monday, June 13 an agreement was filed and the case retired for 11 months and 29 days, in exchange for undergoing eight hours of anger management therapy by Dec 5th 2011

In June 2011 Vinnie in his own words posted on his YouTube channel that: " “Unfortunately, and very sadly, I was falsely charged. I’m happy to announce all charges were dropped and the case was dismissed."

So, he was charged and did not plea innocent or guilty but agreed to conditions of the agreement, then lied that the charges were dropped. Any other speculation on what happened that resulted in the charges, or if he completed the agreement is just that until and if document's are released by the court.
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

that is the facts. also he was to appear in court dec 5 to prove he did the anger management. The press were not interested and did not cover it.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

if he was caught lying about that then how can anything be believed?
Bye Bye
erg2

Post by erg2 »

doublev2 wrote:if he was caught lying about that then how can anything be believed?
Amen.

Add on top of that years of lying (it was the box set, in my case) and so many other things for so many others, you can't help but come to the final conclusion on Vinnie's character.

None of that doesn't mean that LIU, VVI & VVI-ASG are great albums.
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

believe me i over looked everything for 13 years but there becomes a time when you can no longer defend him.
Bye Bye
gonnarock

Post by gonnarock »

metatron wrote:So he feels the same way about you Gonnarock...Is that why your here at this site & not on the doublev site. Cause Vnnie is a rational open mind caring human being that has some kind of regard for the people who were his most loyal defends. Is that why your here & not with your beloved Vinnie Vincent. Yer that makes absolute sense.
Glad to see you like my signature so much.

I am not on the double v site because the double v site is apparently no longer taking new members.

And to turn your question around on you, how do you know that Vinnie doesn't feel that way about me???? No one really knows...
Or do they? :wink:
metatron

Post by metatron »

gonnarock wrote:
metatron wrote:So he feels the same way about you Gonnarock...Is that why your here at this site & not on the doublev site. Cause Vnnie is a rational open mind caring human being that has some kind of regard for the people who were his most loyal defends. Is that why your here & not with your beloved Vinnie Vincent. Yer that makes absolute sense.
Glad to see you like my signature so much.

I am not on the double v site because the double v site is apparently no longer taking new members.

And to turn your question around on you, how do you know that Vinnie doesn't feel that way about me???? No one really knows...
Or do they? :wink:
To turn the question around to you Gonnarock. Why isn't he taking new members? I mean the guy only has maybe 5 members on his site. If he feels the same way you feel about him, wouldn't he let you in? Oh that's right, you'll need to pay $500 if you want to try & 'attempt' to join his forum. Oh & just like our newest VVF member Foxx, who did pay the $500 & has got shafted by Vinnie, you'd be the same. http://vvforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2318. BTW, we DO REALLY KNOW. Why...See that PM button right underneath your avatar. That form of communication between VVFF members get used more often than people suspect. There are long standing members here that know a lot more than the newbie gets to see. PM someone Gonnarock, you might not like what you see.
gonnarock

Post by gonnarock »

metatron wrote: Why...See that PM button right underneath your avatar. That form of communication between VVFF members get used more often than people suspect. There are long standing members here that know a lot more than the newbie gets to see. PM someone Gonnarock, you might not like what you see.
How long is someone considered a "newbie" on this message board? And why do people talk down to people on here? Are you all so angry that you can't even be nice to someone who hasn't even done anything to you?
I got on here because I am a fan of Vinnie. I thought I might meet others who were fans of him, but if you are fans of him, then why do you talk so terribly about him? Part of liking something is that you don't have to agree with everything he does, but why waste time just ridiculing him? No body is perfect, everyone makes mistakes.
There have been other people like me on this board and I didn't see anyone being mean towards them. I come in peace and I go in peace. I haven't done anything except say that I support Vinnie. This is my opinion, it doesn't matter if you share my viewpoint.
Last edited by gonnarock on Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
metatron

Post by metatron »

How longs a piece of string?
And if you need to ask, the question sort of answers it's self. 8)
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Please chill peoples. I'm pretty sure nobody here has paid the $500, Foxx say the email and rejected the price tag as any normal person would. If he had paid I think he'd be out for blood now.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
metatron

Post by metatron »

Well, cool Foxx didn't get stung, but the fact remains, VV wants $500 to join his forum of fools & that why certain people are here & not there. So maybe these people should change their perspective in regards to unconditionally loving their so called hero & try & read the truth between the lines that are written here, instead of arguing with us on every level & spilling their verbal diarrhea all over us. And I'm not saying that people shouldn't defend VV, I'm saying be logical & prove the 'HATERS' wrong with evidence. Even if that evidence is from your own experience with the 'Man' Vinnie Vincent & not some wet dream you've conjured up. I'm all ear & open minded, so bring it on.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

There is only one guy on Vinnie's $500 board, not sure if he's real cause if it was me I'd be pissed by now and we haven't heard from him, cause other than that you can talk about Vinnie here.

It is strange to have unconditional love for a guy like Vinnie but different strokes for different folks.

Can I ask people please get along and ignore anything they read they don't like.

Thanks.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Yes sir! Thy will is done!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
n3p

Post by n3p »

$20 each everyone? I'm sure we'd rustle up $500 just to see what all the fuss is about :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

gonnarock wrote:
beano wrote: And I think you're spinning the proverbial bullshit by announcing that you know what happened.

Just face up that you don't know jack shit.
Its so funny how people think that I am trying to say that I know something. I don't know anything about what happened and I don't care to know. That is private for Vinnie and unless he wants to share, I know its not my business.

I LOVE VINNIE. With all of my heart and I will always love him. I am incredibly tired of hearing speculation about him because it isn't fair to him. I don't like to hear rumors or hate. I don't like negativity.

Vinnie means the world to me. The absolute world and I don't ever want anything to hurt him. I don't care what anyone else has to say about how I feel about him. My feelings are true and that is all that matters. I just want for him to be happy, safe, and well. That is all. I am only on this board because I have no where else to talk about him, to find pictures of him or rare recordings and links to some of his other projects. I'm not on here to start debates or partcipate in gossip or arguments. Vinnie's private life is private to me, and I talk about what he has only made public. I respect him fully and I hope that he can see that everything I have said here is completely real and true. I care about him so much, and I only said that I was tired of hearing the gossip because I know it has been exaggerated and is false.
Thumbs up for a classy post. :D 8) :D There is nothing wrong with having a big heart. Being positive isn't bullshit. Keep it up, girl!! :D :D

You people should be ashamed of yourselves for attacking GR.

You don't know what happened, either. None of us do. All any of us know is speculation.....conjecture. Logically, big claims must be supported by evidence.

It is not GR having a problem admitting, "I don't know"

[youtube][/youtube]
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Yes we do know what went on. Just cause you don't, doesn't mean the rest of us don't know what is going on & has already happened. Is your ego so fragile that you can't get over someone knowing more than you. Like I said before, use the PM button right below your avatar. You might be surprised. But with this attitude you aren't making you friends. :idea: Just for 5 mins, stop playing hard to want, instead of hard to get. You might be surprised the thing you find out, not just about your beloved VV, but also about yourself & your fellow VVFF members.
metatron

Post by metatron »

gonnarock wrote: I don't know anything about what happened and I don't care to know. That is private for Vinnie and unless he wants to share, I know its not my business.

I LOVE VINNIE. With all of my heart and I will always love him. I am incredibly tired of hearing speculation about him because it isn't fair to him. I don't like to hear rumors or hate. I don't like negativity.
That's all well & good, but then that begs the question, with all due respect, what are doing here? This forum was created from Vinnie Vincent kicking us all out of the forum that was kindly given do him by Dino. What did you think it was going be like, candy & butterflies. And if you don't like the negativity, I'm sorry, but your a guest in someone else's house. Please go & make a happy 'Dictatorship' Vinnie Vincent site were all truth (aka negativity) is banned (it already exists by the way, it's call the doublev site & it costs you $500 to join & no one is there). It's not negativity, it's the truth that upsets you. Other thing, if you don't like something, participation is not compulsory, simply ignore it, change the channel. Sorry to be so blunt, but I'm really starting to get over the whole stepping on eggshells situation we have.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

gonnarock wrote:
metatron wrote: Why...See that PM button right underneath your avatar. That form of communication between VVFF members get used more often than people suspect. There are long standing members here that know a lot more than the newbie gets to see. PM someone Gonnarock, you might not like what you see.
How long is someone considered a "newbie" on this message board? And why do people talk down to people on here? Are you all so angry that you can't even be nice to someone who hasn't even done anything to you?
I got on here because I am a fan of Vinnie. I thought I might meet others who were fans of him, but if you are fans of him, then why do you talk so terribly about him? Part of liking something is that you don't have to agree with everything he does, but why waste time just ridiculing him? No body is perfect, everyone makes mistakes.
There have been other people like me on this board and I didn't see anyone being mean towards them. I come in peace and I go in peace. I haven't done anything except say that I support Vinnie. This is my opinion, it doesn't matter if you share my viewpoint.

I like you. Anyone here that doesn't can kiss my ass. There have been some mean comments before. Especially to people who love Vinnie.

Isn't he sweet, and soft spoken? I cannot hate Vinnie for his mistakes. I have disagreed with his position on many occasions without losing respect. Please...hate has not completely absorbed this forum. There are other members here, like Eddie, that stand by Vinnie even though we know the consequences.

GR, don't go at all. You needn't compromise peace. Forgive me for not immediately defending you. I'm a rational personality type (NT), so I have the stoicism. I thought about it, but I was studying for an accounting final and there was alot on my mind. It happens...please except my apology. :(
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

metatron wrote:
gonnarock wrote: I don't know anything about what happened and I don't care to know. That is private for Vinnie and unless he wants to share, I know its not my business.

That's all well & good, but then that begs the question, with all due respect, what are doing here? This forum was created from Vinnie Vincent kicking us all out of the forum that was kindly given do him by Dino. What did you think it was going be like, candy & butterflies. And if you don't like the negativity, I'm sorry, but your a guest in someone else's house. Please go & make a happy 'Dictatorship' Vinnie Vincent site were all truth (aka negativity) is banned (it already exists by the way, it's call the doublev site & it costs you $500 to join & no one is there). It's not negativity, it's the truth that upsets you. Other thing, if you don't like something, participation is not compulsory, simply ignore it, change the channel. Sorry to be so blunt, but I'm really starting to get over the whole stepping on eggshells situation we have.
This is a fan forum. There is no agenda on a celebrity forum. The Vinnie Vincent fan forum is about freedom of speech, not just your grudges. GonnaRock is not a guest. She is a member, just like you.

If you want this forum to be known as a hate forum continue on with this intolerance to love! I should think you would want to prove the double v wrong, not right.

Listen to yourself, saying the forum has an agenda to negativity. We are supposed to be grown adults discussing Vinnie Vincent, and nothing else. Are you trying to make rules about feelings? Rule #1) you must feel negative emotions for Vinnie. Are you the dictator?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Guys, leave the ladies alone. We NEED them!