court case today

News and information from 2018 onwards
KissMyAss

Re: court case today

Post by KissMyAss »

shramiac wrote:
KissMyAss wrote:
doublev2 wrote:i hated the insult when he called you 'chicken bob'.

Oooooo.....buuuuurrrn....chicken bob...chicken little....oh my god...being compared to a bird....

I hope he never turns that sharp tongue on me...I might have a cup of coffee.

Decaf of course!!!! :lol:

No way!!! Decaf is for wussies. I like my coffee strong. I am a caffeine addict.
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

gonnarock wrote:
doublev2 wrote:You have no idea about vinnie. I have just heard some even more sickening things from a former family member. It's one lie and fraud after another with him.
Its always hear say and gossip. Its always a case of "he said she said." Nothing is ever confirmed. I'm very tired of hearing gossip. The gossip is sickening for me. Honestly, I don't want to hear any of it. I really just like for my image of Vinnie to be all there is. I just want to be a fan of him, that is all I want.

Yeah....I heard from a friend that......blah blah blah. I begin to tune out after that. My attention span is good on some things, sucks on others. People are always blabbing in my ears about someone on their shit list. I just stare off into space after a while. It's rude, but sheesh, I'm always hearing, "oh yeah, and Bob is a major psycho.I heard from a source that he......"
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Stay tuned for the fucking facts then !!!
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
beano

Post by beano »

gonnarock wrote:
doublev2 wrote:You have no idea about vinnie. I have just heard some even more sickening things from a former family member. It's one lie and fraud after another with him.
Its always hear say and gossip. Its always a case of "he said she said." Nothing is ever confirmed. I'm very tired of hearing gossip. The gossip is sickening for me. Honestly, I don't want to hear any of it. I really just like for my image of Vinnie to be all there is. I just want to be a fan of him, that is all I want.
And I think you're spinning the proverbial bullshit by announcing that you know what happened.

Just face up that you don't know jack shit.

Does anyone care anymore? I'm more amused that Ace Frehley is starting to look more and more like Rufus from Bill & Ted everyday.
A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

You talking to dv2 or GR????
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

if its to me i understand , just amazed at what I hear.
Bye Bye
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

I think it's directed at GR...
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

beano wrote:
gonnarock wrote:
And I think you're spinning the proverbial bullshit by announcing that you know what happened.

Does anyone care anymore? I'm more amused that Ace Frehley is starting to look more and more like Rufus from Bill & Ted everyday.

Not cool to call a difference of opinion "spinning the proverbial bullshit".

Did GR announce that she knew what happened? I think I missed something. Dv2 said he heard things, GR responded with a skepticism of hear say....where are you getting the air of pretense knowledge?
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

poserboy71 wrote:Stay tuned for the fucking facts then !!!
Then tell me

1) What is the weight of both Diane and Vinnie?

2) How intoxicated was Mrs. Cusano? Did she remember the episode clearly, or fill in the blanks?

These are reasonable questions. Because A) Vinnie Vincent is a relatively small man, and B) one of the witnesses was intoxicated.

These are missing facts that bother me. I am really very skeptical of eye witnesses, because people remember things incorrectly all the time. Experiments have been conducted on the memory of witnesses to describe someone five minutes after they leave the room. Only 15% could correctly identify a person.

In logic, the memory is pliable. When you dream, the visions are memories stored in your brain, that your mind reshapes.

So, what people say about someone else can be remembered wrong, bias, or affected by peer pressure. I tend to disagree than you should take people's word of an event, even on the merit of their character. I would like to believe that, but I'd like to believe in alot of things.

Here are the only facts I have;

VV didn't bury dead dogs mauled by bigger dogs

Diane had been drinking the night in question, and drove to the hospital bloodied

There was a broken window, right?
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

BEcause a woman is drunk doesn't mean its ok to beat them.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I understand the thinking, it makes sense. Vinnie is not the biggest guy as far as we know, but his mugshot could be doing a "Facebook" profile on us and he could be weighing 300 pounds underneath that neck. Or not.

Looking at the photos of Diane it wouldn't be easy to drag her around physically.

Still, Vinnie has addressed the world and not said words of these nature, and he still could, but still hasn't. If I was unable to do something I had been charged with I would make mention of that in my statement of innocence.

Lying about the charges being dropped does not add to his credibility either. Who is giving this man legal advice? Ronald McLawyer?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

No way did she beat herself and then go to the police to pin it on him.
Also witnesses testified what they heard and saw. My kids have knocked me down from behind and I dont drink.
Bye Bye
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

doublev2 wrote:BEcause a woman is drunk doesn't mean its ok to beat them.

That's not what I am saying at all.
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

If I remember correctly we debated this back in late May/Early June when this incident was just fresh.. We will never truly know what happened that night..only two people do..they have conflicting stories. In all honesty Vinnie is lucky he didn't end up in the penitentiary for much longer which leads me to think that Dianes story may not be as credible with the Police as it was with the media. I certainly agree that "something" happened that night but assault cases you would think generally end with the defendant serving some serious jail time..

But then look at Vince Neil & Razzle... One month jail for drink driving & a passenger six feet under..so who fucking knows???

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

yeah, its not worth talking about.
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

doublev2 wrote:yeah, its not worth talking about.
Amen.

Diane is ALWAYS welcome here to tell her side of things. Who knows, Maybe one day she might really want to shove it up his ass sideways ??? What better way to give Vinnie a nice send-off by hanging with the fine people of the VVFF.
We could sure show and tell a lot with her. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Diane, May I purchase a vintage Jackson guitar for $1.00 ???

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, Diane is always welcome to chill with us at the VVFF, and please do pass around those $1 Jackson guitars!!!
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Now, now boys! This isn't an episode of American Pickers!!!

BUT!!! Mrs. C is always welcome.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
metatron

Post by metatron »

Ok, I'll happily double it, $2.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

doublev2 wrote:No way did she beat herself and then go to the police to pin it on him.
Also witnesses testified what they heard and saw. My kids have knocked me down from behind and I dont drink.
Let me enlighten you. I suspect your cognition is working different than mine.

I suspect that you are an "f-type" and you are focused on values.

Okay, I have gotten the message. Abuse is wrong. No victim should be disrespected. Got it. No problem.

I don't mean to trip you out here, but "t-types" like me, aren't making value based judgments like you. I am making decisions based on cold, hard facts.

You may be wondering why you should care? Cause the way I am communicating. I am not weighing the people, but rather the evidence.

You are being the heart here, and I am being the mind.

Look, I am not calling Diane a liar. I am talking about the affects of alcohol on the memory, and the mind in general. It has nothing to do with her character. I'm thinking the "bitch slap" is plausible, but the dragging is the detail I get stuck on like a needle skipping on a scratch. It's the one thing in the story that doesn't settle.

It's true, you can be knocked down, but there are points on the body which are Achilles heels. It is not like carrying the weight of a fully grown adult.

I was raised by the "fighting is evil" personality type, an ISFJ. I am not questioning whether a slap is bad. Maybe it was a fucked up attempt at controlling an out of control drunk person? Notice I am emphasizing "fucked up". I am questioning the probability of Vinnie Vincent actually dragging a fully grown woman's entire body weight across the floor. Perhaps he pulled her hair, she feels it, thinks he dragged her through glass. There would be two possible motivations I can think of 1) he was lifting her head out of glass and 2) he tried and failed at dragging her across the floor. I would think a man wouldn't want his wife's face scarred, but not everyone thinks rational. I don't know. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, even if they aren't saints.

I am exploring possibilities...I don't know why this seems disrespectful to Diane. When someone is drunk and someone else questions whether things were fuzzy or not, it isn't questioning credibility or character. It's questioning the effects of alcohol on the memory. And "pinning something on" someone requires reasoning, which is not an argument when discussing an intoxicated person. Judgment is impaired. Drunk people are not themselves.

This is not a "drunk people deserve to beaten" argument either.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

So Diane had scars to the face??? How do you know this???

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

She doesn't say that, more so that if you did drag someone's face through glass they could get scarred,and you usually don't want that for your wife. Usually.
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Genebaby wrote:Yes, Diane is always welcome to chill with us at the VVFF, and please do pass around those $1 Jackson guitars!!!
F*cking Classic! Do you guys remember that line in Robocop??

"I'll buy that for a dollar" :lol:

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

shramiac wrote:Now, now boys! This isn't an episode of American Pickers!!!

BUT!!! Mrs. C is always welcome.
But Shram how fun would it be if Mrs C did turn the VVff into an episode of American Pickers & offered up Vinnies collection of guitars & memorabilia to us to purchase?! I bet you wouldn't say no :lol:

And Mrs C, we would love to have you here..anytime! Aaaayyy! (that's meant to be Fonzarelli :lol:

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Maybe. I'd still feel kinda guilty for having it. Having something you desired for so long would be cool but if doing so brings grief to the previous owner? I dunno?

Aaaaahhh, damn big softie I am. I need a hug!! :oops: :oops: :oops:
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

shramiac wrote:Maybe. I'd still feel kinda guilty for having it. Having something you desired for so long would be cool but if doing so brings grief to the previous owner? I dunno?

Aaaaahhh, damn big softie I am. I need a hug!! :oops: :oops: :oops:
No hugs for you buddie when you have a face like this:

Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Vic - Agreed! :lol:

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
metatron

Post by metatron »

KissMyAss wrote: Let me enlighten you. I suspect your cognition is working different than mine.......

......This is not a "drunk people deserve to beaten" argument either.
Thanks for your view. It has crossed my mind that it isn't exactly easy to drag a person. What Vinnie has got really working against himself is that he has a massive track record of unsociable behavior. He is the boy who cried Wolf. It makes it hard to believe anything he has to say & also unfortunately for him makes him a target to pin stuff on. He could have been set up, by a women who has just had enough & finally cracked. I've heard stories of Vinnie yelling at her after she has tried to do his (once again) questionable bidding. I can't go into details, but it is from a very reliable source who was present at the event I have mentioned. & they have no reason to lie about the things that took place. The truth is this, Vinnie Vincent is not a nice person. And sooner than later there will be enough evidence for you to process & make a final judgement about. Stay tuned. The sparks shall fly.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.

Post by 1031 »

doublev2 wrote:No way did she beat herself and then go to the police to pin it on him.
Not in any way am I saying this is what happened in Vinnies case "because I have no idea what happened".. but I have a very close friend we have been pal's since we were like 14 he had a girl friend he was living with for a while that was evil incarnate she would get piss face drunk start an argument then take a broom handle and wack her self with it then call the cops. Where we live if some one calls on a domestic dispute somebody go's to jail.

She even punched herself in the face onetime right in front of me and said "your fucking buddys going to jail tonight" it was like a scene out of fight club.
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
eddiepagechicago

Post by eddiepagechicago »

KissMyAss...

You're dead on...

I love the way you explain yourself and I must tell you, going on with this insight and many details will not get you anywhere with most of these guys here...I have found it's a waste of time...I have repeated myself about a hundred times on just, just on the beginning premise as to why Vinnie fought kiss in court...but to no avail, they just spew out the latter parts of court cases / bankruptcy and the like...They have kisstory / kissology on the brain...

They look for ways to pick you apart, but never really give way to any real insight / enlightenment...just banter. No wonder Vinnie won't talk to any of us.

The last time I checked, you geniuses, Vinnie lives in America, where you are innocent until proven guilty.

Oh look, I think I have gone on too long for the boyz...

KissMyAss...you rock!!!
Rise All Creatures...Hail To The Beast...
Eyes Full Of Fire, Consummate My Feast
metatron

Post by metatron »

Oh Eddie, your are so one eyed & color blind. Face reality.You slamming us 'boyz' will NOT get you back in the good books with Vinnie. Will NOT get you back on his forum of altered realities. Will NOT get you a guitar lesson with Vinnie. Wake up man. Get a grip. I agree that KISS have more than likely ripped Vinnie off, but that's life. I'm sure he isn't the only one that KISS have used. And in general life many people are ripped off in one way or another. But they get back up on that horse & try to make a go of life. Vinnie had a second chance with VVI & he fucked that up. He had a 3rd chance with the GFH project & he fucked that up. He had another go with the release of these TM1 VV guitars, & he has (that's right champ) fucked that up. He guy is a 100% perpetual FUCK UP. The guy has a list as long as two arms, a pair of legs & a torso of fuck ups. The guy is a natural born Sociopath. In his mind eye, he actually thinks is is smarter, better & above everyone. He has ripped off his fans countless time, but you seem no wiser to all of this. Eddie keep those rose tinted glasses on & enjoy blissful ignorance of illusion that your daily blue pill gives you.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

All I can say is that I'm twice the size and strength of Bruce Lee but there's a better than 50% chance that he could beat me up. Fuck I wish we NEVER had to have this discussion!!!

I wish we were just talking about the 15th VVI album!!!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

The two posts before mine display huge amounts of intelligence.

Eddie, my fellow human being, WAKE THE FUCK UP. Peace .

NEWBEGINNINGS
eddiepagechicago

Post by eddiepagechicago »

My god...

I have never been in the good graces with Vinnie...I exchanged some posts with him and that's it. I have never done anything to the man...and don't need to get 'back' into the good graces with him. Seems like some of you are just pissed 'cause he did let me back into the website for a short time...

Poserboy, you do make valid arguments, so no need to take what I say personally...you are cool person here, and I am sure that you love Vinnie as much, if not, even more than I do.

From what I witness on here quite a bit is, and I am sure Vinnie takes it the same way too is that, many of you are not loyal fans, but rather pissed off dudes looking to trash him 'cause it makes you feel good. The man is 59 years young, but I'm sure he feels that making 'new music' would just not be valid anymore...

If your heart is not into it, you can't write music...(good music that is...kiss can slap some shit together, but it ain't gonna be good, and it will never be great).

Vinnie ain't a fuck up...he was fucked up by chaim & stanley. How many of you in this forum have made music history??? If you have, then please step forward and explain to us all how Vinnie is such a fuck up.

By the way, now that I think of it, I will always be in good graces with Vinnie, because he sees how I stand up for him in this forum. You guys make that easy for me. Thanks much.

Now go smash up your kiss cd's (except LIU / COTN) and throw them away while you listen to VVI.
Rise All Creatures...Hail To The Beast...
Eyes Full Of Fire, Consummate My Feast

Post by 1031 »

eddiepagechicago wrote:..I have repeated myself about a hundred times on just, just on the beginning premise as to why Vinnie fought kiss in court...but to no avail, they just spew out the latter parts of court cases / bankruptcy and the like...They have kisstory / kissology on the brain...

I think everyone understands that there was a very good possibility that royalties were unpaid or that the percentage agreed on was not followed through with, this is pretty much the case for every musician that ever had a record contract. So hes not special at all in that regard at all.

But the facts are Vinnie supplied no evidence to support his claims on any level, and refused to take his lawyers advice or follow court procedure. He was given every opportunity to get what if anything that was owed him , but he was more interested in wasting everyone's time with more claims he had no proof or evidence of.

Bottom line he made himself look like an idiot and was proven a liar and a thief. Kiss did not fuck Vinnie up, Vinnie is just fucked up. Kiss was a couple of years, he had been writing and playing in the music business a long time before writing for kiss.
You can ignore the facts and hold on to some vision of him as persecuted, if you like ... Vinnie does and its worked great for him so far. :roll:
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
metatron

Post by metatron »

Poetry in motion 1031.
The other thing, if he has no interest in making music & being in the industry, why go & get AZG to build new VVV guitars. He must have had some intent to makes some kind of come back. What is the point of having these signature Guitars if you have not intent on making new music. You need some kind of marketing vechile to push $9000 guitars to the potential consumer. Isn't not having any new music & having new product, like guitars, just like putting the cart b4 the horse. Eddy, can you name me any artist who hasn't released anything musically for an extended period, like 20 years (I actually being kind saying only 20 years cause I'm counting GFH (1989-1991 http://www.kissfaq.com/krr/vinnievincent_demo_1991.html) as a release when it's far from that all) & then they go & get a skilled Luthier to make 4 guitars that we know of & that were showcase at NAMM Jan 2011. That just plain insanity. I'd say I'm pretty much on the money that he was intending to make a come back. Also Vinnie himself had name dropped Robert Fleischman as being the Singer for his new project. When in reality Robert want NOTHING to do with Vinnie. More evidence that the guy is a Sociopath, thinking everyone is at his beckon call & they will all drop whatever they are doing to serve his Royal Highness.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

eddiepagechicago wrote: From what I witness on here quite a bit is, and I am sure Vinnie takes it the same way too is that, many of you are not loyal fans, but rather pissed off dudes looking to trash him 'cause it makes you feel good.

Yep we are pissed off dudes! You are 100% right there! Why?

BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN LOYAL FANS SINCE 1982 AND VINNIE FOR SOME REASON DECIDED WE, THE LAST OF HIS FANS ARE ALL COCKROACHES!!!!

Maybe because we started another fansite?? Maybe??? But why?? The more the merrier when it comes to showbiz types ain't it??? Just spell the name right.....etc!!!!

Quentin and I both spoke out against SuziQ for her anti-semitic remarks! Speaking with Quentin, we both had (hey, maybe arrogantly) come to the same conclusion that we didn't want Vinnie to get into anymore trouble with G & P because some woman was spouting off these remarks! Remember this was just as Vinnie lost the $81,000 case. Result, our posts were deleted??? A couple of days later "she" did it again and Q and I both replied in the same manner! Zzzzzzzzzzttttttt! Posts deleted again!?!?!?!? Then the DV site was locked out for everyone! It opened again for a short while and we got back on (under new names!!!) but all the great topics had been deleted!!! What a waste! Then it was locked again!

As for "feeling good about trashing him", I doubt it. I can't believe anyone here takes enjoyment out of someone we all wish was blowing our mind with his music! I guarantee 99.99% of the people here would name the Vinnie version of Kiss as the one they'd want to see live!!!

Like I said, I wish we were talking about the 15th VVI album! But alas............
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

shramiac wrote:All I can say is that I'm twice the size and strength of Bruce Lee but there's a better than 50% chance that he could beat me up. Fuck I wish we NEVER had to have this discussion!!!

I wish we were just talking about the 15th VVI album!!!

Bruce Lee was a world champion in the Marshall arts. How is this information relevant to Vinnie Vincent? Why would you want to avoid a civil discussion? This is the kind of discussion people should have. What is possible in this situation? What makes sense? What doesn't? Does the physical evidence support this?Justice is proof. Solid, cold hard fact. Nothing that is objective is nice. It only recognizes "what is" not feelings.

Enough of my rant.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

metatron

Post by metatron »

shramiac wrote:Image
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

eddie you are a star. in out shake it all about.
Bye Bye
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

eddiepagechicago wrote:KissMyAss...

You're dead on...

I love the way you explain yourself and I must tell you, going on with this insight and many details will not get you anywhere with most of these guys here...I have found it's a waste of time...I have repeated myself about a hundred times on just, just on the beginning premise as to why Vinnie fought kiss in court...but to no avail, they just spew out the latter parts of court cases / bankruptcy and the like...They have kisstory / kissology on the brain...

They look for ways to pick you apart, but never really give way to any real insight / enlightenment...just banter. No wonder Vinnie won't talk to any of us.

The last time I checked, you geniuses, Vinnie lives in America, where you are innocent until proven guilty.

Oh look, I think I have gone on too long for the boyz...

KissMyAss...you rock!!!

Don't let the rudeness stop you from making a good point.

Especially on the importance of being innocent until proven guilty to our freedom.

Good argument about the thick skulled response. The absence of certainty is wisdom. The ability to be swayed by logic and evidence makes a person smarter. Ad hominem is merely a fallacy. The term "ad hominem" means "attack on the man". It is an attack on the person who presents the argument, rather than taking on the challenge of breaking down the argument itself. Fallacies are the weak arguments...

So people may insult me. I am fine with presenting the better argument. I welcome it . :D
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Don't get me wrong your point is definitely valid. Just less likely. Anyway you look at it it's a sad mess.
erg2

Post by erg2 »

At some point you HAVE to make a judgement about a person. I have read dozens of books about KISS, I have read hundreds of online articles, I have read hundreds of interviews. No matter WHO the focus is, the same theme comes through: Vinnie Vincent is an unscrupulous person. You can only ignore so much smoke before you admit there is fire.

To discuss the contract language Eddie continuously brings up and hangs his entire perception of Vinnie on:
- Vinnie was a KISS employee
- as part of that employment, Vinnie was to write songs that the KISS company would own...all part of the employment agreement that a 29 year old music business veteran Vinnie Vincent SIGNED.
- Vinnie claims he wasn't paid in a timely fashion as a KISS employee so he therefore "wasn't employed" when the songs were written & recorded
- Vinnie now wants ownership royalties on those songs

Why it doesn't hold up:
- first and foremost, 3 courts have shot it down...and the SUPREME COURT wouldn't even give it the time of day.
- I've worked for some down on their luck companies before, but just because payroll was late doesn't mean I wasn't employed.
- Vinnie STILL gets co-writing royalties, he just wants more.

As I said (so eloquently) in another thread:

erg2 wrote:YES, Gene & Paul most likely knowingly gave Vinnie a rotten deal. Did they take advantage of their power and position? YES. Was it ethical? NO. Was it illegal? NO. Several courts/judges have already ruled on this.

HOWEVER, unless Vinnie was a minor OR mentally incompetent at the time, HE signed and agreed to that deal. It sucks, but he was a man of almost 30 at the time. He was a MAN. And I say a MAN lives up to his agreement, even if it were a shitty one.
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Good points and its always with him who owes vinnie, not who vinnie owes. How can he have done over so many fans and business associates ? No one can deny he booted most people twice over off his board, no one can say he didn't refund thousands of boxsets and many more things. How can it only work one way and how can anyone have sympathy for him?
Bye Bye
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Ha! Plus eddie (damn, he's already "eddie", can't belittle him as a "genie" or "paulie") was even kicked off Vinnie's board and STILL likes lickin from the ankh flavored fudge hole...
gonnarock

Post by gonnarock »

beano wrote: And I think you're spinning the proverbial bullshit by announcing that you know what happened.

Its so funny how people think that I am trying to say that I know something. I don't know anything about what happened and I don't care to know. That is private for Vinnie and unless he wants to share, I know its not my business.

I LOVE VINNIE. With all of my heart and I will always love him. I am incredibly tired of hearing speculation about him because it isn't fair to him. I don't like to hear rumors or hate. I don't like negativity.

Vinnie means the world to me. The absolute world and I don't ever want anything to hurt him. I don't care what anyone else has to say about how I feel about him. My feelings are true and that is all that matters. I just want for him to be happy, safe, and well. That is all. I am only on this board because I have no where else to talk about him, to find pictures of him or rare recordings and links to some of his other projects. I'm not on here to start debates or partcipate in gossip or arguments. Vinnie's private life is private to me, and I talk about what he has only made public. I respect him fully and I hope that he can see that everything I have said here is completely real and true. I care about him so much, and I only said that I was tired of hearing the gossip because I know it has been exaggerated and is false.
metatron

Post by metatron »

So he feels the same way about you Gonnarock...Is that why your here at this site & not on the doublev site. Cause Vnnie is a rational open mind caring human being that has some kind of regard for the people who were his most loyal defends. Is that why your here & not with your beloved Vinnie Vincent. Yer that makes absolute sense.
n3p

Post by n3p »

I got "das boot" from DoubleV forums without even making a single post! I know I lurk a lot, but that was uncalled for! :lol:

ETA:
You can still light a virtual candle if you like xD
http://www.vvforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1449
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
metatron

Post by metatron »

n3p wrote: You can still light a virtual candle if you like xD
http://www.vvforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1449
Classic slam!