It's $500.00 thing? It wasn't a joke

News and information from 2018 onwards
doublev2

Re: It's $500.00 thing? It wasn't a joke

Post by doublev2 »

No one needs to be angry with vv. I understand that Rick is a huge fan of the music and this makes him frustrated that vv is charging more than most or all of us are willing to pay. If you follow vinnie nothing should be surprising so no need to get upset anymore.
Bye Bye
metatron

Post by metatron »

Yes, I don't get angry anymore. If he did something right, like treat his core fans, that being us, with a little respect...now that would surprise me. No nothing he does shocks me any longer. He is an old dog that can't learn new trick. A one trick pony if you will. Boring & pedestrian at best.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

yes the only surprise would be some classic old school manners and respect. A thank you for all the time we spend talking about him and respecting his ability. That would be a surprise.
Bye Bye

Post by 1031 »

I am still just baffled at what hes trying to accomplish with the new forum and guitar web site. On one hand I applaud him being self sufficient and having a DIY musician attitude. With cheap domains and web hosting and basically free plug and play website building software included if you have time an artist can easily run his sites and not have to pay anyone and with cheap world digital distribution one can run publish new music and everything no record company needed.

But once again he over charges to the point no one will join " maybe a couple at most " and puts unrealistic terms to the agreement of a purchase. He could easily charge $10.00 have a very simple one line terms of agreement something like " we reserve the right to terminate any membership at anytime all memberships are nonrefundable" and at that point who cares how may people continue to pay and sign up under new user names if some one wants pay $10 bucks to get banned each time it's still income.

If your an artist retired or not, the point is to generate new fans and keep the ones you have so you sell product in volume so you can generate long term income and live well and if you have a wife and children provide for them when your gone. Since copy rights can last up to 70 years after your death and even longer if your slick " just put your kids as co writer then it lasts 70 years past the last persons death".

And if this is about control of his public image that's delusional there is no way to do that in today's world. He can charge what he wants sites like this will always exist as long there is interest in the artist. And if he really just wants to be left alone go back to being quite and do nothing.

So my question stands.. What is he trying to accomplish with all this?
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
erg2

Post by erg2 »

I think that really is the million dollar question. Nobody knows what his goal is and if you ask him you get banned from site while being labeled as a "hater".
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

Am I the only one that thinks he'll get absolutely no money from his latest forays? I mean, let alone the guitarmaggedon's guitar's pricetag being almost insane, but $500 bucks to join a FORUM? I REALLY don't think ANYBODY (and I DO MEAN anybody, not even members of his "love forum") will join?
Space Galleon Javelin - My space opera web serial. It's free! And complete! Go check it out.
Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon Author page, for if you want to check my fiction and stuff.
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

I've started thinking that he is fukn waaaaay desperate to pay off these debts from suing and countersuing, etc. and will try anything that his delusional self can think up. Fukn sad really...
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

ankh wrote:time will tell if he was right or not ;)..........i don't think what he's written as term of contracts it's very smart, but it his own ballgame and prefers it like this.Good luck to him. :wink:
PB,with all the due respect, as much as i can understand your anger,i don't understand the need to make reference to V daughters.Those are private issues.There are other ways to show your disappointment that will make a stronger point,without giving to him another reason to scream about how far we've gone with our "hate".Basically, you're playng his game behaving like this.And i'm sure you don't want that, if you get my point :wink: .

I think the best comment on that business plan is-if you're not interested- simply to ignore it.Like PHISHING, you don't bite ;).
Ankh, I am just simply pointing out what Vinnie has disclosed to us about his situation. I didn't invade his privacy. He shared that in his statement after his arrest.
Where did his daughters learn their grace and compassion after he left ??? If they wouldn't have come to him, he never would have them in his life again.
His PRIDE knows no end.
He did the same thing with his own father. He let arguments come between them to the point of not talking for many years.
Vinnie is incapable of learning from his past mistakes.
If he has acted that way towards his own blood , then surely we aren't going to get better treatment.

Ankh, As always, thanks for your concern. I won't just bash with silly jokes. I am pointing out FACTS and shoving them up his ass. He won't understand them and won't learn from them but at least it will be cathartic for me.
As far as interest, I am still interested yet equally hurt by his actions.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
ankh

Post by ankh »

HI PB, thanks for your comment.

I didn't say you were spilling something private.I'm also very sure-like everybody here- that you are not bashing him using silly jokes.I know you too well to even consider that.
Whatever decision somebody takes about private matters, those are based on emotions/circustamces that are only the people involved-and sometimes not even they do- know about.And those- for me- are only the main person involved's concern, no matter how famous is/was.But that's only my opinion.Like us, everybody make their own bed, and they have to sleep in it;).

AS much as we can understadn from all his,huh, unusual behaviour, he is the way he is and that will not change.It is up to us to deal with it-the whole package- or simply dismiss it.I still don't understand why the opinion we have about him is of so much importance from him, to the point of beahvin the way he does towards us.For sure, it is more important for him that it is for me.Otherwise we would never had such crazy antics directed at us.And i can't help but wonder- if he feels this way because we didn't behave the way he wanted us to, imagine if we did promise to send him money and we didn't-like he did to some of the people here.I would have liked to Riverlioness to answer to that question.

My concern-apart from the private matter- were about not give him another reason to have another fit.You've seen it on KIssfaq already which kind of reputation this forum had before people witnessed first hand the lunacy of a delusional 59 year old man.There you've also seen how much "below the belt" insults are aimed at him, often wihtout no second thoughts.Yet WE are the "hate forum".

It is nice to be ranked so high in somebody's else interest...............
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Too true ankh! We have been easy on Vinnie compared to the Kiss sites or Blabbermouth or........
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Ankh is correct as usual. I have been a supportive fan that has always tried to do the right thing for Vinnie yet he has accused me of very bad things. He has made this personal and I am having a difficult time with it.

Thanks for the brotherhood !!!

NEWBEGINNINGS
TJMonster

Post by TJMonster »

doublev2 wrote: vv is charging more than most or all of us are willing to pay..
Pay like, anything........
If you want to talk Guitars, PM me!
TJMonster

Post by TJMonster »

You know, the thing about being a professional musician is, you are an entertainer at the core. You get paid to be entertaining. I think vinnie forgot that. You arent paid because you were in a band once and your have created a fake name to go by and look cool. No you are paid to entertain your audience. Now with that in mind, show me where he deserves even my attention. Let alone any money.
If you want to talk Guitars, PM me!
erg2

Post by erg2 »

Good point.
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

TJMonster wrote:You know, the thing about being a professional musician is, you are an entertainer at the core. You get paid to be entertaining. I think vinnie forgot that. You arent paid because you were in a band once and your have created a fake name to go by and look cool. No you are paid to entertain your audience. Now with that in mind, show me where he deserves even my attention. Let alone any money.
You are right on there TJ... It's just been a snowball effect for Vinnie... I think he got so wrapped up with legal pursuits of his Kiss royalties from Gene & Paul that he Lost sight of what was most important... The Music!

I really believe he didn't want this situation...He probably thought he would win the court case and then continue his music career.. It's a sad state of affairs for Vinnie & us as fans..
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
VVV

Post by VVV »

I would pay $500 for a meet & greet but not for access to a web site. Where does he come up with these ideas? He tried to capitalize on the guitars which doesn't seem to be getting anywhere. Now this. Troubling~
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

With respect, I think it is insane to pay someone to meet them.

Just like the case of Ace charging $500.00 to sign guitars yet he'll scribble on someone's CD . Who's the bigger fan??? The guy with a few CD's or the guy with all of the CD's and an expensive guitar, etc...???
It is warped where the respect is given. Vinnie should see that you cared enough to get THE REAL DEAL !!!

I will stand in front of Vinnie one day with a hand reaching out in peace to shake his Fuck anyone that wants to charge for those moments.
Vinnie complains about how things aren't sacred anymore yet he is abusing the relationship with his fans--- The ultimate sin for an entertainer to commit.

Listen to Blackie:
[youtube][/youtube]

NEWBEGINNINGS
birnie

Post by birnie »

What a dude !

The best thing about Metal loosing popularity, little venues and getting WAY up close to the action!
That's about where i was positioned when i saw Sebastian Bach play couple of yrs back.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

At least paying to meet vinnie you know what you will get. Paying for access to a forum you have no idea.
Bye Bye

Post by 1031 »

I don't think you can join the new forum the email order1@vinnievincentmodelguitar.com that your supposed to send your money too does not receive mail. Every time I have sent it a test mail or response it comes back failure to deliver. This is either a twisted joke or he don't know how to sent up his web mail box right. And I am sure one of the anointed at his active forum would have told him about the email delivery failure by now.
So I am going with one very strange and twisted joke.

I would be very interested in seeing if even a paypal payment went through. I don't have a paypal account anymore but if I did I would send a small payment like 5.00 just to see if it did.
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Blackie = Class act
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I've heard horror stories about him but NEVER about his interaction with fans. It is mostly about the quality of the show he wants to put on and the obstacles he faces when someone or something stands in the way of that.

You are correct Kev --- Blackie = class act

NEWBEGINNINGS
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

Oh hey poserboy, do you have a bigger version of that crazy-looking Vinnie drawing in the middle of your signature?
Space Galleon Javelin - My space opera web serial. It's free! And complete! Go check it out.
Follow me on Twitter
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

No, But I'm sure somebody here could blow it up ??? :? :? :? :D :D :D

NEWBEGINNINGS
jovan

Post by jovan »

Cernex wrote:Oh hey poserboy, do you have a bigger version of that crazy-looking Vinnie drawing in the middle of your signature?
poserboy71 wrote:No, But I'm sure somebody here could blow it up ??? :? :? :? :D :D :D
it's here: http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=vinnie% ... 2#/d2uls90
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

That... came completely out of nowhere, but thanks! Are you the artist, by any chance?

Also, welcome to the forum!
Follow me on Twitter
jovan

Post by jovan »

Cernex wrote:That... came completely out of nowhere, but thanks! Are you the artist, by any chance?

Also, welcome to the forum!
Nope, but I'm an active member of deviantart, and that's why I did find that picture...
-And thanks, btw my english is not very good.
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Poserboy71... Hall 'n Oates hell yeah! I got the Private Eyes album for my 10th bday... love it and the John Oates tune Friday Let Me Down.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Got to admit I switch that one on from time to time. I am a little ashamed.
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

PinkWiz wrote:Poserboy71... Hall 'n Oates hell yeah! I got the Private Eyes album for my 10th bday... love it and the John Oates tune Friday Let Me Down.
I have hired both Daryl and John to investigate Vinnie's doings.
I know it's crazy, but it's true.
[youtube][/youtube]

NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Post by metatron »

poserboy71 wrote:I've heard horror stories about him but NEVER about his interaction with fans. It is mostly about the quality of the show he wants to put on and the obstacles he faces when someone or something stands in the way of that.

I met Blackie when Final Command was released in Australia @ Utopia Records, (when it was in Martin Place, Sydney). He wasn't the most friendly guy. Said to one of my friends, 'you must think my memory is as short as your dick' cause my friend had got in line a second time to try & talk to him. (Mind you there weren't that many people there, like 20 all up) Blackie seemed more interested in talking to the female fans, if you know what I mean.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Cool avatar PinkWiz
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

metatron wrote:
poserboy71 wrote:I've heard horror stories about him but NEVER about his interaction with fans. It is mostly about the quality of the show he wants to put on and the obstacles he faces when someone or something stands in the way of that.

I met Blackie when Final Command was released in Australia @ Utopia Records, (when it was in Martin Place, Sydney). He wasn't the most friendly guy. Said to one of my friends, 'you must think my memory is as short as your dick' cause my friend had got in line a second time to try & talk to him. (Mind you there weren't that many people there, like 20 all up) Blackie seemed more interested in talking to the female fans, if you know what I mean.
Sounds like a typical "rock star" unfortunately. Man, how hard is it to be humble and appreciate the fans that came out to meet you?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
metatron

Post by metatron »

Vic that why I didn't really make any effort to talk to Bruce Kulick when we saw him at the clinic. I'm a harsh prick now. I put the oneness back on them to make an effort to talk to me. I'm their Boss, I have the power to keep them employed. No the other way around. Like I've told Vinnie. release the music @ a fair price & I'll buy it...I'll be more than happy to buy it. Be a wanker & TRY & charge me up the ass for it & I WILL OBTAIN IT FOR FREE!. Who's the Boss :?: We are the Boss. We are the INVASION :wink:
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I hear ya man, I hear ya!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Blackie lawless and vinnie would have made an interesting mix musically. I know bob kulick played on a Wasp record and bobby rock nearly joined at the same time. I wonder if vv ever was asked to play and write for other bands after vvi. Too bad he didn't do some session work . He could have maybe had gigs with Alice , David lee roth, coverdale, Wasp etc. Would have been realty cool . Vv has done so little , its such a shame .
I would also like to hear the country tunes so many people mentioned him doing in los Angeles and Nashville. We all thought he was selling music uncredited, but I don't think so now. Phil kenzie, Kelly pribble, Grover Jackson, Andre , Felix, and a music journalist from Chicago all said he was heavy into country writing .
Bye Bye
metatron

Post by metatron »

:D Yer can see VV being a CUNTry writer. Right up his ally :D
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Looks like no one bought into it anyway.
Bye Bye
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

DLR+VV ..wow !
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Streetbeat wrote:DLR+VV ..wow !
Yeah I read that in Guitar World (I think?) back in the 90s!!! Would have been cool!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
metatron

Post by metatron »

Don't think their styles would work. Like Steve Stevens was DLR first choice before Vai (but in Billy Sheehan words, ' That’s who Dave had in mind. It didn’t work out' (http://www.vhnd.com/2009/06/30/billy-sh ... van-halen/). I think Vai suites DLR more than VV or SS would have. Plus VV's all about the high pitched singing. DLR can't do that.
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

metatron wrote:Cool avatar PinkWiz

Thanx Metatron... I drew that Monday night listening to Vinnie tunes on Youtube. Speaking of rockers who were assholes, my friends and I met Peter Criss back in '92 and he told us "if he had his gun he'd shoot us" for asking for a picture. Back then I was a dumb kid, now knowing how hard it is to make it in the music biz and how much luck it takes, I'd probably break him in half. I understand sometimes you can have a bad day, but I can't stand someone who forgets who got 'em there in the first place (uuuuh, Vinnie, you dig?) :evil:
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I still say vinnie would have been great in whitesnake.
Bye Bye
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

PinkWiz wrote:

Thanx Metatron... I drew that Monday night listening to Vinnie tunes on Youtube. Speaking of rockers who were assholes, my friends and I met Peter Criss back in '92 and he told us "if he had his gun he'd shoot us" for asking for a picture. Back then I was a dumb kid, now knowing how hard it is to make it in the music biz and how much luck it takes, I'd probably break him in half. I understand sometimes you can have a bad day, but I can't stand someone who forgets who got 'em there in the first place (uuuuh, Vinnie, you dig?) :evil:
That sux! Sure it wasn't his "Phil Donahue" doppleganger, Chris (no relation to Bruce) Dickinson!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

doublev2 wrote:I still say vinnie would have been great in whitesnake.

I don't know? Could have written some awesome tunes but if David C couldn't get on with John Sykes after 3 albums.............
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

No way they would get on but I think while they could tolerate each other vv has that melodic ability. To me ashes to ashes would have been killer with coverdale.
Bye Bye
EricFoxx

Post by EricFoxx »

PinkWiz wrote:

I've heard similar stories about Peter. At a KISS-convention in Denmark in the early 90's, he seemed just grumpy and pissed for having to sit down and sign autographs for hours and constantly refused to let fans take pictures together with him.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

What's funny about Peter is that he complains YET he still signs the autograph. Every time I have met him , he has complained about something yet always signed my stuff. He even drew a cock on his ex-wife on the "Out Of Control" album cover. AWESOME !!!

NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Cool! Didn't know Peter was fond of chickens!!! ;) ;) ;) (insert joke here......)
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

shramiac wrote:Cool! Didn't know Peter was fond of chickens!!! ;) ;) ;) (insert COCKS here......)
I fixed that for you. :wink: :wink: :wink:

NEWBEGINNINGS