Eric Singers strong words for Vinnie

News and information from 2018 onwards
Rap Man127

Eric Singers strong words for Vinnie

Post by Rap Man127 »

Woke up and looked at Kissonline and Eric Singer had a recent interview to promote Kiss' upcoming Heavy MTL festival show.

Had this to say about Vinnie:

-- On Vinnie Vincent: "I won’t make any comments about Vinnie, but I do think actions speak louder than words and his actions have spoken very loudly. There’s a saying, 'the whole world can’t be wrong.' It’s one thing to sit there and point the finger in a particular situation, but when that situation keeps happening again and again after a while you have to go, 'Well, wait a minute, maybe it’s not everybody else,' but that’s all I’ll say about Vinnie. I believe that in life you are supposed to pave the road smoother for those that travel the road after you, not make it harder… and some people have made the road harder (that were there before me)."
Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time and you'll have the time of your life!!!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Eric Singers strong words for Vinnie

Post by Genebaby »

Thanks for that.

Will Vinnie respond me wonders?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Rap Man127

Post by Rap Man127 »

Genebaby wrote:Thanks for that.

Will Vinnie respond me wonders?
No Doubt Eric and the gang know about Vinnie's latest "troubles", suprised Gene has kept his mouth shut thus far. I think Eric was indirectly reffering to the latest incident.

I have no doubt in my mind that Vinnie will respond some way or another or through one of his bazaar codes.

"Quote Vinnie" = The person who drums for "that" band, is wrong about Vinnie Vincent (and yes Im talking about myself in the third person), I will be suing the drummer of "that" band (and ultimately losing) for slander and defamation of character. That is all. VV

Sounds like him right?
Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time and you'll have the time of your life!!!
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

Feels weird to have Singer, of all people, talking about Vinnie. Mind you, it's not the fact he never played with the guy (guessing they met up on Revenge, or at least crossed words at least once), but he's the drummer. If this was an interview, shouldn't they be asking about Vinnie to Kiss' current lead guitarist (Thayer)?
Space Galleon Javelin - My space opera web serial. It's free! And complete! Go check it out.
Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon Author page, for if you want to check my fiction and stuff.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Whater Vinnie has done in the past seems to be effecting them still today?

Not sure how this is possible? The music was fantastic with Vinnie. The circumstances of his departure surely can't have ramifications to this day still?
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

Genebaby wrote:Whater Vinnie has done in the past seems to be effecting them still today?

Not sure how this is possible? The music was fantastic with Vinnie. The circumstances of his departure surely can't have ramifications to this day still?
As long as they play "Lick It Up" and "All Hell's Breaking Loose", it's going to be kindda' hard not to talk about Vinnie. All things considered, he WROTE those songs, and his name will inevitable end up in the booklet of any album they release with any version of those songs.

Now that I think about it, I think that case almost exclusively applies to him: St. John obviously didn't write anything, and I don't think Carr's nor Kulick's songs (if they ever wrote any. Memory's a bit foggy on that one) ever enter show's rotations.
Space Galleon Javelin - My space opera web serial. It's free! And complete! Go check it out.
Follow me on Twitter
TheGoodDr

Post by TheGoodDr »

And don't forget after the wife beating, he was referred to in the press as KISS' ex-guitarist. P&G would be non too pleased to have their brand associated with this wife beating douche.

Post by 727 »

Seems like the kiss guys and ex vvi guys read this board. Vv is born with a finger pointing at someone else.

Post by 727 »

Surely this is the first case that 99% of die hard fans of a musician became his own personal enemy , fans who never said a bad word for 20 years about him until he axed them for asking real questions , even fans for gave him for stealing from them. It's clear he doesn't want fans or to sell music to them. The only reason these kiss guys know about this place is because he advertised it on his YouTube page. The only reason he has a forum and YouTube is because of the people at this board .
What a total f@@k up. Most of us have seen the emails from Mr nolan confirming vvirtual.user@cox.net is legally confirmed is vinnies email yet spyder is emailing people directly from it lying about who he is.
erg2

Post by erg2 »

727 wrote:VV is born with a finger pointing at someone else.
I like this quote. Apt. I will steal it and use it in the future.
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
jesternjeff

Post by jesternjeff »

That finger pointer just got bitch slapped by Eric Singer .... Sweeeeeeeeeeet !
eddiepagechicago

Post by eddiepagechicago »

Um,
Where does it state that anyone in a free society should 'pave the road smoother for others' ???
Where does this guy get off talkin' smack like this???
Vinnie doesn't owe anyone shit...and all of you still whimpering about a box set...fuckin' get over it...
If I was Vinnie, I would have listed everyone, who ordered the box set, on my bankruptcy filings...
Maybe he did, and you morons didn't know what the papers were that came in the mail...

If Vinnie wants to burn the road down...it's his choice...and quite frankly everyone, Singer is doing just
fine being a little bitch for genie and paulie...

F U - Singer...you were cooler when you were in Badlands...
F U- Genie & Paulie for rippin' Vinnie off...
F all of you who think kiss is still cool...u go listen to shit circus & sonic whimper...

I'm gonna listen to COTN, LIU, VVI.

IM GONNA SAY THIS AGAIN...IF IT WERE NOT FOR VINNIE, GENIE AND PAULIE WOULD HAVE STILL BEEN WRITING SONGS LIKE...NAKED CITY AND SHANDI...

GOD, I WANT TO VOMIT FOR EVEN HAVING TO TYPE OUT NAKED CITY & SHANDI....TWICE!!!
Rise All Creatures...Hail To The Beast...
Eyes Full Of Fire, Consummate My Feast
TheGoodDr

Post by TheGoodDr »

Oh, puleeease, not this again.....hey Vinnie, get the fuck over it. You were too stupid whilst in the band to see you were getting screwed and even stupider upon leaving the band to try and sue!

Post by 727 »

vv did great for kiss, but the last statement is wrong. how many tunes on creatures did vv write? do the ones he didn't write sound like shandi? Creatures of the night, war machine, keep me comin', danger etc are not to do with vinnie on the writing side (and some he had no guitar too). Vinnie did some great stuff in kiss for sure but kiss were writing heavy tunes without him at the time too. I am all for saying vv saved kiss if it were true, but its not. he helped them make some great tunes for sure and some of their best records but to save them I think not.
We are all here because we like vv's music, but singer has a good point.
eddie, why you so pissed at this?
Last edited by 727 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by 727 »

if kiss ripped vinnie off why did he go back to do revenge and say nice things about them at the time? why do the courts over and over again say they didn't?
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

eddiepagechicago wrote:Um,
Where does it state that anyone in a free society should 'pave the road smoother for others' ???
Vinnie doesn't owe anyone shit...and all of you still whimpering about a box set...fuckin' get over it...
If I was Vinnie, I would have listed everyone, who ordered the box set, on my bankruptcy filings...
Maybe he did, and you morons didn't know what the papers were that came in the mail...

If Vinnie wants to burn the road down...it's his choice...and quite frankly everyone, Singer is doing just

F U - Singer...you were cooler when you were in Badlands...
F all of you who think kiss is still cool...u go listen to shit circus & sonic whimper...

I'm gonna listen to COTN, LIU, VVI.

IM GONNA SAY THIS AGAIN...IF IT WERE NOT FOR VINNIE, GENIE AND PAULIE WOULD HAVE STILL BEEN WRITING SONGS LIKE...NAKED CITY AND SHANDI...

GOD, I WANT TO VOMIT FOR EVEN HAVING TO TYPE OUT NAKED CITY & SHANDI....TWICE!!!

That was a nice and unsolicited post banging the members here. You used to post here before and were never disrespectful to anyone to the best of my recollection. So what's changed? I understand you attacking Eric Singers comments if you don't agree with them but why turn your fury on the members here? What could you possibly have to gain? Everybody is welcome to post their feelings here good or bad, hostile or friendly unlike another site that you may have been a member of but what has changed in you?

Figuritively speaking of course , If I were to stick my huge Italian Cock in your womens snatch and she were never able to walk the same again would you be able to "stop whimpering and get over it" LOL :lol: :D

Welcome back Eddie Page we have missed you!
Listen to yourself brother. If you, like some of us might agree that Vinnie was ripped off do you think that justifies him to rip off other innocent fans who had never done anything other than adore him and send him money for product they believed he would send in good faith? Do you really believe that?

Post by 727 »

he must be on the dv board and is doing this to get a pat on the back or he means it, he don't like this place? it would be cool if he came back and explained a little more.

Post by 727 »

looking at his old post he has always defended vv, but not attacked the members here. eddie stay here its good to get another angle on things! can you explain this post you made http://vvforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=13& ... 9687#p9687
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Eddie, I'm familiar with your youtube page, your one hell of a guitar player and we all like the same types of music and have the same musical heros. We are all interested in what you have to say.

Step up bro!

Post by 727 »

yeah, great player. i understand he gets upset. But its just a case of how much can fans take. Obviously Eddie's breaking point is at a differently level.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Eddie, dude, what's up? Vinnie kicked you off DoubleV last year. As Kev noticed, and it wasn't difficult, there is a rather different way you're talking with us now.

Also, I love the Unmasked album. I was 6 when it came out, loved Kiss and now my daughter likes it, and other Kiss stuff, too.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

What a difference 13 months makes:

by eddiepagechicago » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:30 pm

I was booted off Double V as of today. I made some comments about Vinnie's Guitars...then I checked back and I was booted.
So lame..

Vinnie, love ya brother...but you gotta stop taking shit out on the fans. It is not our fault you cannot File Chapter 13 Bankruptcy protection against the counter-suit by Gene and Paul.
eddiepagechicago

Obviously, none of you have read the court documents I posted in this forum, so I won't waste my time getting you up to speed...

Dudes, I am not Vinnie...I am Eddie Page...

And it's true...the last two kiss albums suck ass...period...it's an absolute joke...and anyone who gives even one single dime to the kiss organization should have their head examined...It's my opinion and I have a right to express it...or do i need to 'pave a better road' so some of you don't get your little fragile feelings hurt?

If you believe genie and paulie do it 'for the fans'...you deserve to lose more than a mere few hundred bucks for non-delivery of a box set...

Boyz 'n girlz, It was how many years ago with the box set...please...I lose more money monthly in the gas prices these dayz than some damn box set...

Genie and Paulie needed Mikel Japp, Bryan Adams, Jim Vallance, Adam Mitchell and Mr. Vincent to make COTN...

I don't know why Vinnie went back to help out Witz & Eisen...I would have told them to F off...

Oh yeah, you're right 727...She's So European / Easy As It Seems / Just a Boy / Odyssey / Only You / A World Without Heroes - just makes everyone wanna rock, right??? NOT!!! God, I think I have to vomit again...
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Eddie, I know you are you. Your attitude has simply changed a litle.

I do not love everything Gene and Paul have ever done, but the Kiss back catalog makes me very happy for the most part.

The price Kiss were charging for Paul's broken guitar and after show meet were crazy to me. BUT, people were paying it and getting what they wanted.

Sure Sonic Boom was not fantastic, but it's not terrible and they toured to support it. They are touring now.

What's Vinnie doing? Running his own message board into the ground.

Post by 727 »

i like those tunes. Vinnie wasn't making heavy tunes before he joined kiss. some of the warrior stuff was somewhat heavy but not as heavy as the classic kiss records.
Treasure v Unamsked. I would take Unmasked. Dan Hartman v Unmasked, I would take Unmasked.

I don't want to bash VV for his music, i am just saying I don't totally agree on the 'saving' kiss thing.

I understand that he may have gotten screwed from kiss (or not I don't know), most people do get screwed in music.

You said the boxset is long ago, but not as long as when Vinnie worked with Kiss. So maybe VV should get over it like you say we should get over the boxset. I am surprised you are so ok with him ripping off fans like that and suggesting he should have named the fans in his bankruptcy.

I understand you love the VV Eric Carr line up and thats cool man. Nice to hear what you have to say. Just don't totally agree.

Post by 727 »

i believe kiss brought out the heavy side of VV not the other way around. And it was good for Vinnie. (and Kiss).
TheGoodDr

Post by TheGoodDr »

I think fundamentally the difference with KISS and them charging exorbitant prices that they charge for their branded merchandise is that the fans get what they paid for. What someone sees as a rip off can be perceived as value for money by someone else.
Vinnie on the other hand charges like a wounded bull for product that a): never gets delivered and b): will never be delivered.
Vinnie Vincent is not a brand. He's simply the ex guitarist from KISS with a few dozen fans, most of whom are skeptical about the man's ability to produce anything other than bullshit.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

And we wish it were otherwise.

Post by 727 »

if vinnie delivered there would be no way to fault him. but time and time he doesn't and spends his time spinning something that never happens.
eddiepagechicago

Early Kiss....no problem...first three albums rule...
Ace & Peter....rule...

However, there is no way that Kiss brought the monster out of Vinnie, it's just simply the other way around...

Hartman / Treasure - was just a job / a stepping stone...

If any of you ever really studied guitar, you would know damn well that you just don't wake up one day and start playing the way Vinnie does because Witz and Eisen gave you a shot to hang with them and write some songs...LIU was the only album that didn't have outside writers up to that point...gene and paul always needed help...they are not that strong of writers or players...plain and simple.

CAN ANY OF THE GUITAR PLAYERS IN THIS FORUM PLAY VINNIE VINCENT NOTE FOR NOTE???
I won't even ask if you can play the VVI stuff ('cause I am certain you can't)...just the COTN / LIU riffs and solos...
I doubt it...

You guys need to face the facts...and read the damn court documents...If the supreme court took on Vinnie's case, it would have set a major precedent in the industry (just like Metallica and the Napster war) but the high court did not want to hear it...which is their choice...if they did however, and then did favor on Vinnie's behalf, it would have been a major blow to genie and paulie's pocketbooks and ego...Lucky them eh?

All of us do not know what the circumstances were surrounding the potential release of the box set and how quite possibly the crap The Kiss Organization pounded on him had...I hail Vinnie for wanting to kick the Kiss Organization in the balls for what they did to him...

By the way...Revenge is a pretty crappy album too...sounds like it was recorded in a cardboard box...

In my opinion, there is nothing in the catalog that sounds as stellar as LIU...cheers to Michael James Jackson.

Yea, Yea, Kiss is still touring...and the arenas also hand out free tickets the week prior to the show coming to town so they can still 'pack em in'. I have witnessed it several times already here in Chicago...

Slayer, I don't care what you dig up from the past of what I said...it doesn't and will not show any contradiction in what I believe...I called Vinnie out...so what...
I just hope that with a screen name like Slayer, you're not in the shower singing 'Magic Touch'...

Finally,
In a guitar show-down my BET is on Vinnie...
Who's placing a bet on ACE / Bob or Bruce Kulick / Thayer???
TheGoodDr

Post by TheGoodDr »

I'd put a bet on the fact that Vinnie doesn't even play the guitar anymore.

Post by 727 »

eddie. i love your passion, BUT (lol) Vinnie has not done anything since the mid 90s (or maybe early 90s). Vinnie quit in the past. We don't know what he can do now, we don't know what kind of music he writes. With Vinnie its all in the past. The only thing in the present we know is VV kicks fans off his forum, lies about his court settlement and doesn't deliver on his promises.

If you go back to the 80s and have a guitar battle then I would vote for Vinnie, but Bob Kulick, Mark St John and even Ace can pull some shit out of the bag.

I got to say its pretty hard to know what happened with VV and Kiss. If VV had strong evidence then maybe things would have been different but I just don't know. Possibly the amounts asked were the reason he lost. I still don't believe kiss themselves are the people that hand VV his royalties.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Well said 727. Very balanced.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Iceman75

Post by Iceman75 »

From the look of VV's house, I'd say KISS screwed Vinnie out of his royalties.

Post by 727 »

i would think his guitars are worth a lot more than his house, even though I like that kind of house. he went bankrupt many times so i think this will be why his kiss royalties dont go direct to him plus it seems as if he hasn't worked for 23 years which may also be a big factor.
birnie

Post by birnie »

eddiepagechicago wrote:Finally,
1st place would go to Bruce or Bob, lets make it even.
2nd* would go to Thayer.....
3rd would go to Ace, only cause he was drunk and 5 hrs late
Vinnie wouldn't even get 4th.
Why? Becuase he would have a hissy fit and not turn up cuase the lighting was wrong, he didn't like the drummer, or, i dunno, maybe his underpants were the wrong brand/colour

* That's if Gene and Paul would let him out to play. "Can i Can i ...pleeeeeease!!!!!"

I think it's safe to say you just lost your money 8)
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

eddiepagechicago wrote:Finally,
On none: I would bet on St. John.
Follow me on Twitter
erg2

Post by erg2 »

I agree with a lot of what Eddie is saying (even the brief critique of Revenge which I usually get harangued for my sacrilegious thinking when I even slightly disparage) but am also surprised at how much Eddie is defending the V man as much as he is.

Also, Eddie mentioned he posted the court papers. Could someone post the link to that? Within the post is the meaning within explained? (You'll have to excuse the ignorance of a simple art major not being able to easily comprehend legalize.)

Also, while I agree that Gene & Paul most likely DID everything in their power to legally pay Vinnie (& all of their employees) as little as possible...that doesn't mean that it was illegal. It sounds like you are making an assumption that Vinnie would've won the court case had it gone to the supreme court. (Remember, he lost twice before quite soundly.)
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

eddiepagechicago wrote: If any of you ever really studied guitar, you would know damn well that you just don't wake up one day and start playing the way Vinnie

Very true! No arguement from me there. BUT many guitar players have built up skills that they don't necessarily use in the band they are playing in at the time. Do you think a guy that can sweep pick is necessary in Pink's band??? But he can do it!

CAN ANY OF THE GUITAR PLAYERS IN THIS FORUM PLAY VINNIE VINCENT NOTE FOR NOTE???
I won't even ask if you can play the VVI stuff ('cause I am certain you can't)...just the COTN / LIU riffs and solos...
I doubt it...

VVI stuff is hard! I used to play Dream Theater when I played in a band before I finished up 10 years back! Little tougher than Kiss material!

You guys need to face the facts...and read the damn court documents...If the supreme court took on Vinnie's case, it would have set a major precedent in the industry (just like Metallica and the Napster war) but the high court did not want to hear it...which is their choice...if they did however, and then did favor on Vinnie's behalf, it would have been a major blow to genie and paulie's pocketbooks and ego...Lucky them eh?

Not seen them to be honest! But if what you say is correct.... that could be a major win for Vinnie! Shit, whatever he thinks of us, we'd love him to have a win!

All of us do not know what the circumstances were surrounding the potential release of the box set and how quite possibly the crap The Kiss Organization pounded on him had...I hail Vinnie for wanting to kick the Kiss Organization in the balls for what they did to him...

I agree!

By the way...Revenge is a pretty crappy album too...sounds like it was recorded in a cardboard box...

A couple of fillers but not a bad album! AND it was loved by the metal album reviewers!

In my opinion, there is nothing in the catalog that sounds as stellar as LIU...cheers to Michael James Jackson.

Great album! If it had the same production as CTN it would have sounded HUGE! Not that I dislike how it was recorded!

Yea, Yea, Kiss is still touring...and the arenas also hand out free tickets the week prior to the show coming to town so they can still 'pack em in'. I have witnessed it several times already here in Chicago...

Probably true but I doubt Kiss are the only band doing that!

Slayer, I don't care what you dig up from the past of what I said...it doesn't and will not show any contradiction in what I believe...I called Vinnie out...so what...
I just hope that with a screen name like Slayer, you're not in the shower singing 'Magic Touch'...

Man, why did you say that! I can't get the vision out of my head!!!!

Finally,
Vinnie, yes!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

COTN sounds great, but I prefer the production of LIU, it's must more classy and sleek, metal like.

The Killers songs are great too.
eddiepagechicago

Genebaby wrote:COTN sounds great, but I prefer the production of LIU, it's must more classy and sleek, metal like.

The Killers songs are great too.

Thank you Gene...Someone with some clarity...

shramiac - I appreciate your responding to each section I wrote...
(just look up all my posts and you will find the link to the supreme court case documents)
The court cases are over...Vinnie lost, the supreme court did not want to hear the case...
But if you read it fully, you will see what I am talking about...
No persons (defendants and their lawyers) spend that much time putting a case together like that unless there is reason to believe in it and move forward...
The other case (s) involves continuation of things...Vinnie trying to file chapter 11 while still holding onto possession of his claim to royalties...which the court found that he had no right to claim...so then genie and paulie then counter-sued for court costs...

I wish all of you could take a moment and imagine stepping into Vinnie's Boots (pun intended)...I dare say that there are very few people on this planet that could have had the Confidence / Balls to join Kiss / Put on all that garb each night / Feel the wrath of Ace fans / Write stellar songs and get in front of hundreds of thousands of people each month (let's not forget the Rio gig).
The Kiss Organization picked him for a reason...
The reason is...he's killer...and I believe that Vinnie still plays guitar...

THIS IS THE VINNIE VINCENT FAN FORUM...NOT THE - ERIC SINGER / BRUCE KULICK / TOMMY THAYER / CHAIM WITZ OR STANLEY HARVEY EISEN...

So, if any of those boyz listed above has some smack to dish out on Vinnie...I'm gonna dish out too...

I think that some of you have lost the feeling of how exciting it really was to put the needle down on that first VVI album and hear the start of Boyz Are Gonna Rock...I remember though...And that feeling was 'Holy Shit!!! He is not human!!!'

Need I remind all of you that VVI first album was the best / fastest selling album in Chrysalis Records History up to that point.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

This is the document Eddie is referring to. I have read it before, it's very difficult to get through due to the legalese. I think it's on here somewhere else as a download.

I understand Kiss needed to pay Vinnie a 50K outright purchase price for his work on LIU by a certain date, they didn't do this and he rightfully took a late payment they made as part of the monies now owed to him for royalties.

His big problem is it all gets very murky due to his filing for bankruptcy. Everything would have ben cut and dried if not for that.

Decisions were made. Decisions were reversed and reversed again.

Vinnie at one of these hearings fired his lawyer and represented himself, receiving a berating for the judge for doing so in his closing statement, which also included the Vinnie had mis-used the bankruptcy system and was not allowed to declare bankruptcy for a few years afterwards.

Vinnie's legal affairs are a mess. For whatever reason they have turned out the way they have, with rulings against him.

We all wish he would have at least been doing something musical this whole time as well. Living well is the best revent, he could be living like a King with songs he's written for other artists and other solo mateial.

Instead he's a shut in and he fights with fans who merely acknowledge his short comings, which everyone has, inlcuding the Kiss camp in spades.
Attachments
Cusano-Cert-Pet-final.pdf
Vinnie Court petition
(271.86 KiB) Downloaded 111 times
Rap Man127

Post by Rap Man127 »

eddiepagechicago wrote:Um,

Actually Vinnie owes a lot of people more than shit, and we shouldnt have to get over the box set fiasco, you might have (had you ordered it), but dont diss people for still being pissed off about getting pretty much robbed by Vinnie. Just because we have a different opinion to you doesnt mean you should be a schmuck to members of this forum.

Kiss merch may be expensive and you may not agree with Paul and Gene's decisions, but at least we get the freaking merch when we order it! Vinnie is a crook and is the biggest asshole when it comes to his fans, much worse than "genie and paulie".

Um, Didnt Gene and Paul write good songs before Vinnie even come into the picture?
Last edited by Rap Man127 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rap Man127

Post by Rap Man127 »

This is a fan forum for Vinnie Vincent you are correct Eddie, we all appreciate Vinnie's work with VVI and Kiss otherwise we wouldnt be here. That doesnt mean we agree with every decision has has made, I am a Kiss fan but I dont agree with every decision they have made.

Eric Singer had an interview to promote an upcoming Kiss show, Vinnie was mentioned, so we posted it here despite the majority of the interview regarding Kiss. You can criticize Eric's words but dont do so whilst insulting the members of the forum here. Vinnie is a crook and has treated his fans like crap for a long time, if you dont believe me, order his new $50 guitar ads, or $9000 guitars, I would be suprised if you dont receive either one. Vinnie had acted like a piece of scum on more than one occasion, as he hasnt just ripped off the fans just once according to a number of fans.

Whether you like it or not, Kiss' material that didnt involve Vinnie is good stuff too, not all, but some.

The amount of money people lost for the box set is irrelevent, he still stole it, and has not made any statements to the fans regarding it in years. Vinnie knew nobody got that box set, and he didnt care, so long as he had the cash in his pocket.

If Kiss fans want to pay for expensive meet and greets so be it, some people are happy to pay the money, and they get exactly what is advertised, with Vinnie you pay for a service that you dont get, the majority of the time anyway.

Ive heard about 500 stories about Vinnie from fans who have met/spoken to Vinnie, and band members who have worked with Vinnie, lets see, about 480 stories are Vinnie is a moron/schmuck/loser/thief/too demanding, I could go on. And the remaining 20 stories that say Vinnie loves his fans and was ripped off by Gene and Paul wah wah wah are probably from Vinnie himself, under many of his alter ego's.

Thanks for listening :D

Post by 727 »

Naked city is a great song by the way
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

All the victims have turned to stone. No one is happy, they're all alone.
I'd sacrifice my social positon tonight.
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

c'mon eddie..."genie and paulie?" who the fuck are you... peter criss?
Rap Man127

Post by Rap Man127 »

PinkWiz wrote:c'mon eddie..."genie and paulie?" who the fuck are you... peter criss?
:lol:
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Eddie, relax Brother we are not out to lynch Vinnie here we will always be fans, we are just frustrated.. Tired of waiting for music or for anything by Vinnie for that matter... I've been a fan of his since the late 80's and for most of my time as a fan of Vinnies I've been waiting for new product... Frustrating...

And just quietly...Unmasked is Fucking awesome :D my fellow Aussies can comprehend what I'm talking about hey??
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Unmasked and Dynasty were massive here. 1 in 14 people owned a copy. We couldn't wait for Kiss to tour so when they finally did it was crazy. Good times.