Band Demo

The VVFF has some talented members, here is where you can check them out

Band Demo

Post by 1031 »

Ok the band decided to do a demo, we went with doing 45 sec to 1 min clips instead of whole songs that way we can do like 8 songs and kinda give the sampler platter deal... bar owners just skip though songs any way.

instead of going to a studio we did the shoe string budget deal. I miked the drums old school two over heads, two about 2 feet away pointing down level with the bottom of the toms and one on the kick. Did a sub mix with our PA then used the stereo line outs in to my 2 I/O Focusrite saffire 6 .
The rest we just single tracked in to the focusrite , the bass was DI, I mike my amp. I am using my laptop and Magix sampitude DAWS for recording and mixing kept every thing to 9 tracks or less.

Here is a link to the first three, I had the most fun doing little sister because the drummer does a cool suffer side stick type of thing with it so I get to have some fun and did mix of old school guitar styles,

Hope ya dig it...As always get the head phones ..
https://soundcloud.com/rleerockin-1/dan ... /wyus-demo
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
PinkWiz

Re: Band Demo

Post by PinkWiz »

Nice work man! Good,clean recordings too!
SimonSays

Post by SimonSays »

It's kinda of grunge music and I like it a lot :D by the way I thought we shuld have only one topic for one person that will be easier to find couse in one topic there will be all of the songs of one musician. Now PinkWiz and you have 2 or 3 topics and its really confusing to find something

Post by 1031 »

SimonSays wrote:It's kinda of grunge music and I like it a lot :D by the way I thought we shuld have only one topic for one person that will be easier to find couse in one topic there will be all of the songs of one musician. Now PinkWiz and you have 2 or 3 topics and its really confusing to find something

There all covers..... Elvis would be happy to know hes in the grunge category.. :D

Post by 1031 »

new link same thing...

https://www.reverbnation.com/wyus