Monster Ultra 666 Stiletto V

Discuss TJ Monster guitars

Moderator: TJMonster

metatron

Monster Ultra 666 Stiletto V

Postby metatron » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:29 pm

Put this post together as I going to send Tj a deposit for a Guitar first week of next month. Around the 8th or 9th of March. I'm indecisive of certain thing & hopefully you guys can help me work certain things out.

Cheers
Dannii
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.

metatron

Re: Monster Ultra 666 Silhouette

Postby metatron » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:31 pm

I suppose, first thing the body shape. I really like the Pear Shape one & the paint job. Does any know if this is a metallic/flake? Would like it in a metallic/flake finish

Also does anyone know where that photo of the Pear in the case originated from?
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.

Genebaby
Site Admin

Postby Genebaby » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:56 pm

Nice work Dannii. Are you looking for the same style of paint job or will your guitar be black?

Any special features?

I don't know the answers to your questions, but if you are going with that paint style then you can't go wrong with metallic flake.
Commander in chief - VVFF Army

shramiac

Postby shramiac » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:25 pm

Actually I'd be worried if I bought one of Tom's TM1 guitars and that's the case it got shipped in! It's like a hybrid hardcase/gigbag!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Lauren Southern for Queen of Canada!

metatron

Postby metatron » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:40 am

Besides the normal magnetic pickup (either a pair of passive Bare Knuckles Customized Rebel Yells or a pair of active Seymour Duncan Blackouts), The Monster Ultra 666 Silhouette will hopefully be loaded with Midi & Acoustic capabilities ;
Midi/Acoustic (COMPLETE KIT FOR GUITAR: ACOUSTI-PHONIC + HEXPANDER Product #: PK-0680-00. Price: $417.95
http://www.graphtech.com/product-39-2/
http://www.graphtech.com/products.html?SubCategoryID=18

'The Complete Kit for Guitar' combines the Acousti-Phonic Kit EQ'd for Guitar with the Hexpander MIDI interface Kit, which will be able to output acoustic sound or MIDI-compatible output at the flick of a switch'

metatron

Postby metatron » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:42 am

Nice work Dannii. Are you looking for the same style of paint job or will your guitar be black?

Any special features?

I don't know the answers to your questions, but if you are going with that paint style then you can't go wrong with metallic flake.
Same multicolor style in metallic flake

TJMonster

Postby TJMonster » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:56 am

Sorry danni, I forgot your question about the paint. There is NO. Metal flake on that guitar. It's done with white. Then some candy red, some candy blue, then black. That's it. It can be done in flake though.
If you want to talk Guitars, PM me!

metatron

Postby metatron » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:07 am

For the Bridge, It will be a Black graphtech ghost LB63 Bridge. It's a drop-in replacement for Floyd Rose Original and Licensed bridge. It comes loaded with ghost acoustic pickups encased in our own String Saver™ pickup inserts, loaded into metal saddles.
GHOST LB63 BRIDGE W/ PIEZO PICKUPS - BLACK Product #: PN-0080-B0
http://www.graphtech.com/product-353-2/
The Tremolo is setup with 6 ghost saddle pick ups & wires coming out of each one which then goes into the Midi/Acoustic (COMPLETE KIT FOR GUITAR: ACOUSTI-PHONIC + HEXPANDER control board.

metatron

Postby metatron » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:09 am

Sorry danni, I forgot your question about the paint. There is NO. Metal flake on that guitar. It's done with white. Then some candy red, some candy blue, then black. That's it. It can be done in flake though.
Cool, Lets do it in flake...Charge Me :lol: :lol: :lol: Nothing Exceeds Like Excess...

TJMonster

Postby TJMonster » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:10 am

By the way, this model is called "stiletto v" with the optional shadow. That's what the copyright was written as.

TJMonster

Postby TJMonster » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:12 am

I wonder why they used a carvin guitar for the diagrams?

Genebaby
Site Admin

Postby Genebaby » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:58 am

Any special features?

Same multicolor style in metallic flake
Cool. Silhouette is Fords name for black on their cars here.

So for some reason I thought you were going to have black as a theme for this guitar. Silly me.

shramiac

Postby shramiac » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:04 am

Seems a big job when an acoustic simulator pedal & a midi pickup could do pretty much the same thing!

I noticed the Carvin headstock too TJ! Weird?

Genebaby
Site Admin

Postby Genebaby » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:40 am

Acoustic simulator pedals aren't as cool and Dannii wants the neatness of midi built in. I'd like midi integrated into one of my guitars for use with a Roland VG unit one day. Never been a fan of the stuck on midi pickup.

poserboy71

Postby poserboy71 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:30 am

Dannii likes his guitars like he likes his pussy, sleek and clean. The only one that gets to sweat on it and mess it up is Metatron himself.
I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF

ImageImageImageImage

wolfgang161272

Postby wolfgang161272 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:32 pm

Dannii likes his guitars like he likes his pussy, sleek and clean. The only one that gets to sweat on it and mess it up is Metatron himself.
I'm rolling on the floor *LOL*
:mrgreen:

metatron

Re: Monster Ultra 666 Stiletto V

Postby metatron » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:19 pm

I got a man-sized predicament. And it's a big one, goes like this, yeah,,,
ACTIVE verse PASSIVE pickups. Man the more I look into it, the more confused I get.

Really Like the passive Bare Knuckle REBEL YELL HUMBUCKER (http://www.bareknucklepickups.co.uk/mai ... rebel_yell)
BUT;
I also really like the active Seymour Duncan Blackouts (http://www.seymourduncan.com/products/e ... uts_metal/)

metatron

Postby metatron » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:40 pm

http://www.bareknucklepickups.co.uk/mai ... rebel_yell
The cab of the rank are the passive bare knuckle REBEL YELL HUMBUCKER set.
The story with these is one, Steve Stevens uses them & i love Steve Stevens. Also the other is that they look Bitch'en. Ben from bareknucklepickups.co.uk informed that they can paint them any color & have the optional custom Ray Gun graphic on the cover.

'Hi Dannii,
The cost for the Ray-gun etch is £10 per cover, you will need to put a note in the comments box. They come in any colour cover, nickel, black, gold, camo, burnt chrome - any cover really, although if it is not a standard cover, it will take longer to arrange.
'The cost will be £250 for a covered, etched set in the EU, including our sales tax of 20%, if you live outside the EU, then you won't be charged this.
http://www.bareknucklepickups.co.uk/shop
Kind Regards,
Ben French

Love your new 'Knuckles'?
We want to hear about it!'

I was think of going purple on the pickups if I go with them.
Image I converted the black ones in photoshop to see what they would look like.

ImageThese are the original black ones;

metatron

Postby metatron » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:56 pm

The one the other side of the ring in the black trucks are a pair of active Seymour Duncan Blackout Humbuckers.
http://www.seymourduncan.com/products/e ... blackouts/

Genebaby
Site Admin

Postby Genebaby » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:06 pm

I see that the Blackouts use a quick connector system like EMG started using.

Honestly I don't think you can go wrong with either, but at the end of the day I think you'll be wishing you had the Rebel Yell's in it if you went the Blackouts.

I think this is a no compromise build for you and you should go all out.

metatron

Postby metatron » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:22 pm

metatron

Postby metatron » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:28 am

Ok, so this is a Vinnie Vincent Tribute site, Right?. Well in keeping with the theme of Vinnie Vincent, I decided, hey why not try & stick a square peg in a round hole. Why not go....1 louder. Think it would be awesome if the Bare Knuckle Rebel Yells get a little friend to hang out with. How about a Balanced Differential Preamp. Ladies & Gentlemen Introducing the 'Seymour Duncan Blackouts Modular Preamp' for passive pickups, all compacted in a nifty Volume knob.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZa6eMt32WM
Last edited by metatron on Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Skwint

Postby Skwint » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:33 am

awesome vid - i think i can see Vic's new guitar in the background also.
Cruisin' downtown, Shakin' her love, Is that babe talkin' to me, Felt my heart drop, Women can't stop, Girl has got me on my knees, Baby baby babe don't make me wonder, Won't you let me in, She said - see you later, Shot down, I'll be back again

metatron

Postby metatron » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:46 am

I even want to fuck the the Mounting Rings for the Pickups. The Seymour Duncan Triple Shot Switching Mounting Ring
http://www.seymourduncan.com/products/e ... _shot_swi/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR62n5g4uk4

Genebaby
Site Admin

Postby Genebaby » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:46 am

Holy shit, look at all the cool shit. This think is gonna need a big instruction manual. All cool stuff dude, go for it.

Skwint, yeah looks like a Charvel Flame Up in the store there, cool!!!!

teej

Postby teej » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:23 am

I need some language de-coder for this shit man .. and dude .. are you sure you'r not building a space ship ? crazy stuff .. I'm off back to my cave to make FIRE :P
We will make monkies of these monkies

One time owner of the first ever Monster VVV, and one time owner of the Origional series Jackson VVV

metatron

Postby metatron » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:13 am

Holy shit, look at all the cool shit. This think is gonna need a big instruction manual. All cool stuff dude, go for it.
I need some language de-coder for this shit man .. and dude .. are you sure you'r not building a space ship ? crazy stuff .. I'm off back to my cave to make FIRE :P
We choose to build this guitar, code named, the 'Monster Ultra 666 Invader Stiletto V(with the optional shadow)'. We choose to build this guitar in this year and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win! :D

poserboy71

Postby poserboy71 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:03 am

GLORY, GLORY , HALLELUJAH !!! His truth is marching on !!!

ImageImageImageImage

TJMonster

Postby TJMonster » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:59 am

In all honesty, I think the Rebel Yells will sound better. Bareknuckle is just a finer pickup hands down. Thats just my view.

metatron

Postby metatron » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:44 pm

In all honesty, I think the Rebel Yells will sound better. Bareknuckle is just a finer pickup hands down. Thats just my view.

The Bareknuckle Rebel Yells with the BLACKOUTS MODULAR PREAMP it is my friend. Lets make it so.

metatron

Monster Ultra 666 Invader Stiletto V

Postby metatron » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:54 pm

Tj...Do you want me to purchase the customised (dark purple with Ray Guns) Bareknuckle Rebel Yell pickups & get them to sent straight to you or do you want to buy them on my behalf? I'm easy either way. f(ender) spacing, correct? for the Pickups? Also is there a certain shade of purple that you recommend that will go best with the rest of the paint scheme/concept?

poserboy71

Re: Monster Ultra 666 Invader Stiletto V

Postby poserboy71 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:00 am

Tj...Do you want me to purchase the customised (dark purple with Ray Guns) Bareknuckle Rebel Yell pickups & get them to sent straight to you or do you want to buy them on my behalf? I'm easy either way. f(ender) spacing, correct? for the Pickups? Also is there a certain shade of purple that you recommend that will go best with the rest of the paint scheme/concept?
Ask if Bareknuckle will custom paint the pick ups with the color scheme of the guitar. :D :D :D CLITTER GLITTER !!!

I'm so GLAM I shit glitter.

ImageImageImageImage

Genebaby
Site Admin

Postby Genebaby » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:35 am

Custom coloured would be fantastic dude.

I think this guitar should be renamed the Mothership, it's got everything.

TJMonster

Postby TJMonster » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:07 am

However you want to do it. Fender spacing is correct. We will see on the purple. When you can, I need a complete layout of exactly what you want for the paint. I know we talked about flaking it. I just need to comfirm that so I will write it down. Then I can make a recommendation on the pickup. if they will paint them.

poserboy71

Postby poserboy71 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:15 am

THE BIGGEST FUCKING GLITTER FLAKE POSSIBLE COUPLED WITH THE ULTRA SHINY SMALL SHIT !!!

How's that for tech talk? :lol: :lol: :lol:

ImageImageImageImage

metatron

Postby metatron » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:28 pm

THE BIGGEST FUCKING GLITTER FLAKE POSSIBLE COUPLED WITH THE ULTRA SHINY SMALL SHIT !!! How's that for tech talk? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes what he said...what did you say?...I don't know what you said Rick,,,but I do know I like it :lol: :lol: :lol:

metatron

Postby metatron » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:56 pm

However you want to do it. Fender spacing is correct. We will see on the purple. When you can, I need a complete layout of exactly what you want for the paint. I know we talked about flaking it. I just need to comfirm that so I will write it down. Then I can make a recommendation on the pickup. if they will paint them.
Like the original Pear scheme but in metallic/flake. Seems to be a bit more purple from bridge pickup & turning dark purple to black @ the neck pickup that BT's one. Also love on the orginal Pear how there is la lot of a pink area. Actually I wouldn't mind if the area towards the neck pick up is a real dark dark purple (almost black,,,but not black) So from the Tips, heading towards the neck pickup as follows; Pearl White, into Pink, into Purple into Dark Purple (almost back), all in metallic.

shramiac

Postby shramiac » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:44 pm

THE BIGGEST FUCKING GLITTER FLAKE POSSIBLE COUPLED WITH THE ULTRA SHINY SMALL SHIT !!!

Even Teej can understand that!!! :P :P :P :P

Sorry Teej!

metatron

Postby metatron » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:24 pm

Does any know about this Holographic Flake?
http://www.tcpglobal.com/kustomshop/kusf42.aspx

teej

Postby teej » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:12 pm

Even Teej can understand that!!! :P :P :P :P

Sorry Teej!
Hahaha .. no were talking .. shiny shit .. pointy bits and some screaming fucking distortion .. I like this language :D

One time owner of the first ever Monster VVV, and one time owner of the Origional series Jackson VVV

teej

Postby teej » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:15 pm

thats the same stuff I'm looking at getting done

Skwint

Postby Skwint » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:37 pm

this could be the most bad ass guitar around.

<<<jealous. :D
Cruisin' downtown, Shakin' her love, Is that babe talkin' to me, Felt my heart drop, Women can't stop, Girl has got me on my knees, Baby baby babe don't make me wonder, Won't you let me in, She said - see you later, Shot down, I'll be back again

metatron

Postby metatron » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:19 am

Teej, Check this page out, http://www.simscustomshop.com/page9.html . Go down right to the bottom & look at the Flip-Flop Chamelion Finishes. Shramiac,,, king of all Ibanez, think you like this too.
http://simscustomshop.com/subsitefour/page13.html
http://simscustomshop.com/subsitefour/page1.html
http://simscustomshop.com/subsite/page11.html

metatron

Postby metatron » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:08 am

this could be the most bad ass guitar around.
<<<jealous. :D
Thanks Skwint...Really trying to achieve that status.

TJMonster

Postby TJMonster » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:38 am

http://www.tcpglobal.com/hokpaint/hok-s ... kandy.aspx
For your guitar, It would look cleaner if we did the whole thing with chrome flake and then used these Kandy kolors on top of them. They are 100% transparent. Like a jolly rancher. If I used all flake, it would cost an astounding amount and probably not look as good. the flakes would look more uniform.

poserboy71

Postby poserboy71 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:33 am

I couple of my friends have that flip flop paint on their guitars.
I am not a fan of that paint job.

I do ,however ,love the chrome paint job . Those are real eye and LIGHT catchers !!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :D :D :D

ImageImageImageImage

shramiac

Postby shramiac » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:38 am

Teej, Check this page out, http://www.simscustomshop.com/page9.html . Go down right to the bottom & look at the Flip-Flop Chamelion Finishes. Shramiac,,, king of all Ibanez, think you like this too.
http://simscustomshop.com/subsitefour/page13.html
http://simscustomshop.com/subsitefour/page1.html
http://simscustomshop.com/subsite/page11.html
Wow! There were some nice bodies & paint jobs there! Even some flame jobs that would lift GB's skirt!

Genebaby
Site Admin

Postby Genebaby » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:31 pm

Flames are HAWT!!!!!

metatron

Postby metatron » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:46 pm

http://www.tcpglobal.com/hokpaint/hok-s ... kandy.aspx
For your guitar, It would look cleaner if we did the whole thing with chrome flake and then used these Kandy kolors on top of them. They are 100% transparent. Like a jolly rancher. If I used all flake, it would cost an astounding amount and probably not look as good. the flakes would look more uniform.
Tj... I have faith in your recommendations. You do this on a day to day bases & I don't. If you say it's going to look better & is going to achieve the desired look, then lets go for it. Chrome flake and then used Kandy Kolors on top of them it is. Had a look at http://www.tcpglobal.com/hokpaint/hok-s ... kandy.aspx. They look awesome.

shramiac

Postby shramiac » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:26 pm

You "Glamster" you!

Return to “TJ Monster Guitars”