Addressing guitars.

Discuss TJ Monster guitars

Moderator: TJMonster

TJMonster

Addressing guitars.

Postby TJMonster » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:43 am

tin or gold can, which one is worth more !
My guitars are made of the exact same materials. Ofcourse, materials play little part in the collect-ability of a guitar. Authorized guitars just means someone puts there stamp of approval on the thing. NONE of the the guitars before the tm1's had the same dimensions or look. NONE. Ive looked at every picture and measured every one of them. Look at Teej's jackson. Its a real deal but the top shadow fin looks nothing like vins jackson and they were made by the same company in the same factory. Vinnie's new guitar wont be worth anything in 10 years because there is NO demand for these guitars. The TM1 guitars are not the guitars he played in the 80's either. They are a new thing. NEW. They don't even have the same look or playability as the original V's Vin had. If you want an expensive ornament. Go for his. It has NO resale value either. You'll just be losing more money.
If you want to talk Guitars, PM me!

poserboy71

Re: Addressing guitars.

Postby poserboy71 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:51 am

Fist , meet asshole !!!
I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF

"You see the bait you bite"- VV
WE ARE ALL MERELY PAWNS IN DINO'S SOCIAL EXPERIMENTS

erg2

Postby erg2 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:07 am

I wish I were a crazy millionaire so that $4500 were a drop in the bucket. I would put in an order for Vinnie's guitar just to see what happens.
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen

metatron

Postby metatron » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:33 pm

I wouldn't even buy one from VV if I was a millionaire. I go straight to Palecki & get one from him (just to have one) & then I would buy a fleet of Monsters. Like 10 in one go.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.

TJMonster

Postby TJMonster » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:44 pm

I'd buy one of palecki's guitars. It's a great guitar I'm sure. But not 9g great. I've seen custom shop les pauls with diamonds on the tail piece that only costed $8500 and that a Gibson. An ACTUAL investment type of guitar. Something with a legitamate history of worth and popularity to substatiate it's worth and growth in value over the years. Palecki is not a well known luthier nor does anyone know or care about vinnie or the guitar. It's a cool looking guitar and has great balance. But only a collecters item to maybe 10 people on the planet and they won't buy it at his price. It's a bad investment. My guitar isn't an investment, mine are meant to be played and beaten. I only use the highest quality maple and being from Indiana/Michigan border, I get the pick of the litter quality wise. Jeff can talk shit all he want about quality but he's just name dropping and doesn't understand that "authentic" has nothing to do with quality. I mean ford invented the car, does that mean it's the best? No! And it's not. I don't make vinnie v's. I make high quality functional guitars with art with artistic vision. His guitars are his guitars. Why he thinks there's a competition, I don't know. You want a vinnie Vincent guitar, buy one from him. I make a shadow v. It has nothing to do with vinnie and his guitars as a ford pick up to a chevy pick up. Make no mistake he was quoted in saying his guitar was modeled after his initials. Mine is based on actual drop shadows for a 3 dimensional effect. His are collector items. Mine are high quality performance minded instruments. it will play and sound ever bit as good as his but mine arent wall flower. Besides, my painter is one of the best artists and painters in the country. My finishes are just gonna be the best on the market. The Hive is coming together awesome! The CB monstercaster is gonna be a hot model. I got some great things in the works. My guitars won't become valuable because I've puffed my ego up, mine will because I'm making quality guitars for everyone for a fair price and I make any model. Any design, any paint scheme. You want a wallflower and a gamble, buy from vinnie. You may even get the guitar. You want something of actual worth, something meant to be played and USED where it counts, LIVE! Talk to me. I do make more than v's. Dont compare my guitars to his. There is no comparison. He's all hype, I'm all mite. It's in the price.
If you want to talk Guitars, PM me!

shramiac

Postby shramiac » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:10 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Purple guitars kick ass!

Euphoria

Postby Euphoria » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:37 pm

I'd buy one of palecki's guitars. It's a great guitar I'm sure. But not 9g great. I've seen custom shop les pauls with diamonds on the tail piece that only costed $8500 and that a Gibson. An ACTUAL investment type of guitar. Something with a legitamate history of worth and popularity to substatiate it's worth and growth in value over the years. Palecki is not a well known luthier nor does anyone know or care about vinnie or the guitar. It's a cool looking guitar and has great balance. But only a collecters item to maybe 10 people on the planet and they won't buy it at his price. It's a bad investment. My guitar isn't an investment, mine are meant to be played and beaten. I only use the highest quality maple and being from Indiana/Michigan border, I get the pick of the litter quality wise. Jeff can talk shit all he want about quality but he's just name dropping and doesn't understand that "authentic" has nothing to do with quality. I mean ford invented the car, does that mean it's the best? No! And it's not. I don't make vinnie v's. I make high quality functional guitars with art with artistic vision. His guitars are his guitars. Why he thinks there's a competition, I don't know. You want a vinnie Vincent guitar, buy one from him. I make a shadow v. It has nothing to do with vinnie and his guitars as a ford pick up to a chevy pick up. Make no mistake he was quoted in saying his guitar was modeled after his initials. Mine is based on actual drop shadows for a 3 dimensional effect. His are collector items. Mine are high quality performance minded instruments. it will play and sound ever bit as good as his but mine arent wall flower. Besides, my painter is one of the best artists and painters in the country. My finishes are just gonna be the best on the market. The Hive is coming together awesome! The CB monstercaster is gonna be a hot model. I got some great things in the works. My guitars won't become valuable because I've puffed my ego up, mine will because I'm making quality guitars for everyone for a fair price and I make any model. Any design, any paint scheme. You want a wallflower and a gamble, buy from vinnie. You may even get the guitar. You want something of actual worth, something meant to be played and USED where it counts, LIVE! Talk to me. I do make more than v's. Dont compare my guitars to his. There is no comparison. He's all hype, I'm all mite. It's in the price.

You should use that as your sales pitch :mrgreen: After reading that I was nearly subconsciously bringing out my wallet and reaching to order a Monster...

Nah I'm kidding, I don't have any dispensible cash at the moment. But I hope one day. :lol:

erg2

Postby erg2 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:17 am

I wouldn't even buy one from VV if I was a millionaire. I go straight to Palecki & get one from him (just to have one) & then I would buy a fleet of Monsters. Like 10 in one go.
I'm not saying I really want the VVVMG, I'm just saying I wish I had so much disposable income that $4500 wouldn't destroy me financially if it just disappeared I would place an order just for the experience of seeing if I would actually get a guitar from VV. Any guitar. Anything. (Even a long-winded letter explaining why the delivery of the guitar was delayed... :roll: )

...and then I'd buy a REAL guitar from the Monster!!
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen

doublev2

Postby doublev2 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:06 pm

If he actually delivers the guitar and gives full documentation which from vv means nothing anyway it will be collectable but its already being sold as a collectable. It may take decades if your lucky to get your money back and who will know of vinnie Vincent in 20 years other than a few grandfathers. God help the 70 year old who wants a vv model guitar.
STOP USING GOOGLE TO SEARCH USE DUCK DUCK GO OR START PAGE OR IXQUICK TO SEARCH
http://www.vinnie-vincent.com/discograp ... ssette.jpg

doublev2

Postby doublev2 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:10 pm

Toms original price was 4 to 5 k and that's fair. I still don't think any sales at that price but its fair enough for a difficult guitar to make that vv is taking a cut. To sell I would say they should have gotten just under 3k.

doublev2

Postby doublev2 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:14 pm

I also hate the guitarmageddon graphic. He should just call it vinnie Vincent guitars and use his signature as the headstock decal. Surely his signature and own name would demand a little higher price than some made up guitar company.

doublev2

Postby doublev2 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:16 pm

I would rather own a vinnie Vincent guitar than a guitarmageddon guitar. Put it that way. I personally hate vv but I am saying someone who would be still a fan.

Return to “TJ Monster Guitars”