Starring Alice Cooper - Official Book

Discuss other bands we like
Luxor

Starring Alice Cooper - Official Book

Post by Luxor »

I pre-ordered a few months ago. Looking forward to it.

As much as I like KISS, they will never be Alice Cooper. Love seeing him live. He sounds better than ever these days.

I only wish he had picked Bobby Rock as his drummer when he had a chance.

Alice Cooper

A truly defining artist in the Rock pantheon, Alice Cooper changed the way that rock music sounded and looked – forever – and sold over 50 million albums along the way. His incredible career - both with the original band and as a solo artist - has seen him pushing the boundaries of what is possible, both with the music and also the truly legendary live shows. He drew together music, art and theatre and created something unique and timeless. A seminal force within the rock world, Alice Cooper is a pioneer, an icon, a profound influence on everything that followed in his wake, but first and foremost an entertainer.

https://www.rufuspublications.com/rufus ... icecooper/
"This whole 'rotation' thing is absolutely meaningless and weird. It's most likely coming from label to save face" - DoubleV
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Starring Alice Cooper - Official Book

Post by Genebaby »

Oooh, Rufus books are nice. I have Randy Rhoads and KISS from them. I did like seeing Alice live, he was great in every respect. Should be a great book.
Commander in chief - VVF Army