The 22 Wildest Onstage Moments of 2022

Discuss other bands we like
VVArchives

The 22 Wildest Onstage Moments of 2022

Post by VVArchives »

Sept 7: Kane Roberts Returns to Alice Cooper
A familiar face joined Alice Cooper as he kicked off his fall tour in Bethlehem, Pa. Guitarist Kane Roberts returned to the lineup for the first time since 1988, serving as a replacement after Nita Strauss departed earlier in the year. Roberts' first reunion set lasted 23 songs, and featured the return of his famous machine gun guitar. Cooper celebrated the homecoming, proclaiming “the beast is back – Kane Roberts!” as the band took their bows.

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/wildest ... ents-2022/

It was so great to see Kane back with Alice! That was the best Alice show I've seen since The Nightmare Returns Tour. I was shocked "Nightmare" wasn't in the setlist. That was worth every penny paid for that one.

If only Alice was the headliner of the Crue/Lep Tour, I'd go see one of those shows next year. Of the 3 of them, he's by far the best.

I just wish Alice had hired Bobby Rock as his drummer years and years ago. Bob and Kane are good friends.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: The 22 Wildest Onstage Moments of 2022

Post by Genebaby »

Alice is great. I only went to see him finally when he had Ace open for him in Australia, but it was great, he is still in fine form.

Having Kane back is so cool, why did it take so long?
Commander in chief - VVF Army