New Vito Bratta Interview

Discuss other bands we like
n3p

New Vito Bratta Interview

Post by n3p »

bit late to it, but interesting reading nonetheless. Really wish he would perform again

https://www.guitarworld.com/features/vi ... white-lion
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: New Vito Bratta Interview

Post by Genebaby »

I did read that, as I'm more interested in Vito now as an enigma (which is a bit like Vinnie) rather than his work with White Lion. I never got into them and still don't apprectiate the songs/music. I had a listen to Wait....pass..... They were really just another 80's band to me, I thought there was much better out there, with better songs really.

White Lion and Winger both seemed so bleh. Great guitarists in each band but totally girly songs.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
ACK

Post by ACK »

Genebaby wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:19 am I did read that, as I'm more interested in Vito now as an enigma (which is a bit like Vinnie) rather than his work with White Lion. I never got into them and still don't apprectiate the songs/music. I had a listen to Wait....pass..... They were really just another 80's band to me, I thought there was much better out there, with better songs really.

White Lion and Winger both seemed so bleh. Great guitarists in each band but totally girly songs.
vitto and reb are great players. both have lots of cheesey songs and the horrible power ballads.( a lot are good to me but theirs really)
but they also have some great heavy song check out war song by white lion and poison angle from winger
No actually im a plumber, he fell off his bike, how many more greatest hits?, u unleash da fokin furdy, hey look , it's rock and roll
ACK

Post by ACK »

vv also had some girly songs but its vinnie were talking and the other songs rule. my fav vvi song is breakout. KILLER
No actually im a plumber, he fell off his bike, how many more greatest hits?, u unleash da fokin furdy, hey look , it's rock and roll